University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Speakiing in Another Tongue........
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

mruppert
Posted 11/12/2011 9:57 PM (#22609)
Subject: Speakiing in Another Tongue........

Expert

Hey there Wisp, ...in a freezed up post you wrote:
"      One thing I notice off the back it must be the root language or oringal of Gregorian look at the two writing styles side by side and at least one line of the manuel script looked readable to me. "
      This might be a breakthrough insight as you mention Gregorian....I really wanna know what causes you to say so......as I gotta little pet theory I'd like to run by folks in a non-hostile environment.

Peace to all,
PsychoMarty, SaneLuckylee, and TippsyPoppyhead
Top of the page Bottom of the page
wisper217
Posted 11/13/2011 2:32 PM (#22625 - in reply to #22609)
Subject: RE: Speakiing in Another Tongue........

As I mentioned to a couple. I knew I had seen possibly a branch of this I will call root written langugae for lack of anything else to call it. I knew I seen it before. A part of me seems to know this documnet very well and make me giggle. So what I did is I took an online translator and went through different languges til I hiti on the Gergorian now take a sample of Gregorian writting and hold it next to a sample of the document and look how very simalir they are so this leads me to belive that Gregorian is a branch from this very ancient so called root language. I also find it intriiguing as you can tell that the creator cared more about get the thoughts and hyphthis out and not so much about illestrations hence why the illestrations are so crude and the writing given the most attention. So it would set my theroy of their being root languges well written root languges that can be branches of pretty much every known langhge in todays world take for example a pice of written Greek and a sample of written Russian you can see thier writing style or charcters are very simalir. I theroize that the must have the same root lange ancient and much forgotten now possobly no longer any examples of it. So for some reason I know this text and feel I have seen it before in a past life possibly. So I feel it could be the last piece of this root language as a sample to show possibly my theroy is right that all languages in this day and age well written all stream from or branch off from an ancient long forgoten written root language.
mruppert
Posted 11/22/2011 8:12 PM (#22650 - in reply to #22625)

Expert

Hiya Wisperson10:
     Thanks for your reply!!!!!!   
     I mulled over your comments with some other Manuscriptians  and many resonated with your concept of it being a root language. But also, just as many of the more computational oriented folks said no, based on  analyses of all known language patterns. I thought I might ask you if you could "recall" when you have seen it before? If in a past life, perhaps you could recall things that might help in determining the era of your past experience?
      Several people thought your comment,
""I also find it intriiguing as you can tell that the creator cared moreabout get the thoughts and hyphthis out and not so much aboutillestrations hence why the illestrations are so crude and the writinggiven the most attention"" merited more attention and study.
      I agree that the drawings are crude compared to the detail paid to the script, and that this is somehow significant. You seem to "intuit" the intention of the author, and I have to wonder if you do not have some degree of psychic ability.
      Enrique Joven has written a novel based on the manuscript called "The Book of God and Physics". Remarkably, some of the ideas you have expressed are also expressed in the book. So now, I am further wondering if you are also experiencing a cosmic resonance with those of us who wish to decipher and read the book....and much more than that...to understand what it says.
       Notwithstanding the theories on the manuscript per se, for those of us that accept it as a valid book.....some believe it is the guide to the so called "Philosopher's Stone";  and  just as many believe it to be the formula for immortality.

Peace,
PsychoMarty, Luckylee, Poppyhead

P.S. When I first saw Enochian I thought there was a similarity.
I think I read  that some on this discussion board have a knowledge of Enoch and all the myth, mysticism and reality that surrounds the subject. Perhaps a comment?

wisper217
Posted 11/25/2011 2:35 AM (#22657 - in reply to #22609)

Sounds like an interesting book to read if I get a bit of time. I have no knowladge of being physic but feel at times I just do more of a sensing of feelings that radte from people. Hard to explain. I haven't heard of Enochian. I showed an image of the Manuscript to my fiance and he says he feels it was a type of diary from what he picked up from it. Me I feel like the author was certainly male and that he may of first wrote the script out and added illestrations in a rush to try to show explantions. With all that have now been lost in the way of plants, animals, tradtions, cultures, ect. I find it a lost piece of history ok I feel it was more of a early attemp at botany with a touch of mystism to explain how they belived the plants grew and how life came to be basicly. Something simalir to Genisis of the bible something of that nature. I wouldn't be surprised if there was one or two more books out there that go with it not found yet.
lee8558
Posted 1/5/2012 2:29 AM (#22866 - in reply to #22609)
Subject: Re: Speakiing in Another Tongue........

New user

I agree that the drawings are crude compared to the detail paid to the script, and that this is somehow significant. You seem to "intuit" the intention of the author, and I have to wonder if you do not have some degree of psychic ability. Enrique Joven has written a novel based on the manuscript called "The Book of God and Physics". [Inappropriate advertising link removed.] Remarkably, some of the ideas you have expressed are also expressed in the book. So now, I am further wondering if you are also experiencing a cosmic resonance with those of us who wish to decipher and read the book....and much more than that...to understand what it says. Notwithstanding the theories on the manuscript per se, for those of us that accept it as a valid book.....some believe it is the guide to the so called "Philosopher's Stone"; and just as many believe it to be the formula for immortality.

Edited by Webmaster 1/12/12.
Forum member has been apprized of our policies.

mruppert
Posted 1/8/2012 8:15 PM (#22924 - in reply to #22609)

Expert

Post 22866 contains links that i would not condone.

Zy.......you are a fairly active and knowledgeable observer....how did this happen?

PM, Luckylee Poppyhead
Webmaster
Posted 1/10/2012 8:53 PM (#22957 - in reply to #22924)

Forum Administrator

Hi Marty,

Check your inbox. I've sent you a private message.

Thanks,
Zy

FoxFires
Posted 1/11/2012 12:30 PM (#22963 - in reply to #22957)

Alumni

Zy,

I consider the phrase "you are a fairly active and knowledgeable observer....how did this happen?"  Emotional push///

The conditions are active and knowledgeable, And the assumption is if you were not this then you are not Just because this could never happen if you were... More or less this is emotional push and spiritual use of power to assert a way of ones feeling upon another!

Hey but what do I know I am one keystoke from being burned from the mainframe, LOL

An non emotional request of can post 22866 be removed please or it is or seems like an advertisement or Emotional Nuteral language, rather than emotional approval to get something done

Love and Light

mruppert
Posted 1/12/2012 1:00 PM (#22965 - in reply to #22963)

Expert

Hiya Mr. Fires:

I don't understand what you are saying.

Be that as it may and notwithstanding, if someone is going to quote my beautiful, lilting, luscious and delicious (so much so that it melts in your mouth) prose I do not want them to add links in the body of that quote. Particularly links that peddle a product, or as we advertising gurus call this, LTPAP, which is pronounced litpap. If someone is going to litpap me then I would like them to have their PA contact my PA so we can run it up the flagpole and see if the monkey can wrap his tail around it and perhaps jerry mcguire. If my words do sell a lot of Uggs (or my latest idea.......ones for infants.....Huggies and Uggies) than I want Wayans Mo' Money!!!!!!! You don't rep a thing if you ain't got that bling....Word!

I have nothing against Uggs. Many of the soriority girls here consider them standard soriority girl uniform. I would not stand in their way, your way, or anyone's way if the desire to sport dem Uggs comes over in a fashion frenzy.

I just don't want readers of my words to think that I am in anyway suggesting they buy Uggs, discounted or not.

Also, Lee########'s (I forgot his number) own words appear at the very end of his post, with a small break between my words and his....and at the end there is again a partial link to discounted boots. I still consider that inappropriate, that is until the rules of this board change.

So, lines are open, call NOW!

PsychoMartino, Luckylee, Poppyhead...they are paid commercial spokescats

FoxFires
Posted 1/12/2012 1:26 PM (#22966 - in reply to #22965)

Alumni

Dear Marty, I hope all is well with you,

I did not direct my comment to you it was directed to Zy,

So does this take care of your question.  As you addressed something to Zy, so did I. 

This is not between me and you it is between Zy and I

Thanks Soo Much

mruppert
Posted 1/12/2012 1:36 PM (#22967 - in reply to #22966)

Expert

Hi ya FFiresman,

We are Kewl and Kewcumbers and sooo together that we are Solid!

Webmaster
Posted 1/12/2012 2:42 PM (#22969 - in reply to #22963)

Forum Administrator

FoxFires,

I'm not sure what is between you and I, nor what you may be inviting me to participate in, but I do think it would be better discussed in private if it doesn't involve other members of the forum. Feel free to PM me to continue the discussion.

I'm sure you must be aware that emotional push is irrelevant and ineffective unless there is a corresponding emotional pull on the other end of the transaction.

In this wonderful universe, we are always as free as we wish to be.

Regards,
Zy

leo
Posted 1/12/2012 3:31 PM (#22971 - in reply to #22965)

Ph.D. Alumni

Mr. Psycho

I must agree, as an avid reader as well as an active member of this fine forum, blatant advertising has not been condoned in the past. In my particular case, I've been mearly reading said comments and not participating as its a tad bit over my head. In any case, I found comments about ugg to be , well in a word, weird. I had to google it in fact.

My cinco centavos worth
Leo
Webmaster
Posted 1/12/2012 5:34 PM (#22973 - in reply to #22971)

Forum Administrator

Hi Folks,

I see this has caused quite a stir with some of you. So I wanted to mention three things.

1. I have edited the two posts where inappropriate advertising content was shown by this forum member.

2. I have sent a private message to this member clearifying our policies.

3. I would like to remind all of you about the Alert button that appears above each post. When you click that button, a new screen appears asking for your comments. Then the post and your comments are sent to the forum moderators. It is a way for you to express your feelings about any post you see without involving the community in discussions that are of lesser interest than our discussions of spirituality and metaphysics.

I am not admonishing anyone here, nor chewing anyone out - [wink] - I am just inviting you to have private discussions with the moderators through the Alert button as the forum was designed.

And as to timing, please keep in mind that all moderators give of their time freely here. Even though I am a UMS employee, I am not on the clock when I assist the moderators here. So please be patient with volunteers, I promise we do read the forums and take care of any issues that arrise. Sometimes we may miss something, or elect to discuss on the private moderator's forum what may be the best way to handle a situation. That means that sometimes it may take a bit of time for us to get to something. But we will get to it, eventually.

You can help us by using that Alert button. That way you are eyes and ears for the moderators, but also engaged in the spiritual practice of not increasing a problem by inviting undo attention to it through posting discussions. That said, I'm not laying down a law here. Please feel free to discuss anything you wish, including problems amongst yourselves. All I'm asking is that, before you push that Submit button, you ask yourself if this is the way you want to handle it, and remembering that there is always an alternative way.

Thanks for listening!

All my best,
Zy

leo
Posted 1/13/2012 11:08 AM (#22980 - in reply to #22973)

Ph.D. Alumni

Thanks Zy,

Now I understand the alert button. You are correct and I should have known better. I learned a while back in my management days that you "admonish in private and praise in public."

In this case it was well to admonish (wink) in public. Its so easy to fall back into that human condition trap.

Thanks for the reminder
Leo

Edited by leo 1/13/2012 11:09 AM
Paul Joseph
Posted 1/13/2012 3:56 PM (#22983 - in reply to #22980)

PhD Alumni

Another of my life's coincidences -

My grandfather, in the English Midlands, worked in a shoe factory. Our Midlands harboured in those days much of the English shoe trade, as some members online as I write will know, in the days when English hand-made shoes weere classically well-worn.

Across a quarter of the globe in that same generation in Eastern Europe, my wife's grandfather - later to be murdered by the Nazis - owned a shoe factory.

I mention this anecdote because in any event, ever before meeting my wife I grew up with a love of shoes, my grandparents' house being full of bits of leather, glues, nails, and associated scents of such stuff ... in addition (and here is the relevance to how this thread has developed), I have always been brought up to know that sensible shoes are essential, they are best with laces, for support, and they should be well constructed such that all parts of the foot are properly contained.

Furthermore, my T'ai Chi master was to teach me this in later life, that roughly one third of our lives was on our feet, so good shoes are very vital, as is a good bed, since we spend another third, roughly [or otherwise] of our lives in our beds ....
mruppert
Posted 1/21/2012 9:05 PM (#23020 - in reply to #22983)

Expert

Hello Paul,

I thought about the shoes, the hair, and the glasses......it reminded me of this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkgkook5jro

Peace, 

PsychoMarty, Luckylee, Poppyhead (quite ill at the moment )

"Its about who owns our government. It's our responsibility to occupy this government"-Annabel Park

OCCUPY!!!!!!!

Aquarius
Posted 1/24/2012 6:06 AM (#23036 - in reply to #23020)
Subject: Euro Language

UMS Guest

To put an end to all discussions of this nature, the following has been invented:

Euro English

The EU Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a five year phase-in plan aimed to become known as ‘Euro-English’. Here are a few examples:

In the first year, the soft ‘c’ will replace the ‘s’. Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy.

The hard ‘c’ will be dropped in favour of ‘k’. This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one fewer letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome ‘ph’ will be replaced with ‘f’. This will nicely shorten words like photograph.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent ‘e’ in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the forz yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing ‘th’ with ‘z’ and ‘w’ with ‘v’.

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary ‘o’ kan be dropd from vords kontaining ‘ou’ and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.

Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.

If zis mad you smil, pleas pas on to oza pepl.

Created by Anon.

I look forward to hearing your views on this!

mruppert
Posted 3/2/2012 9:59 PM (#23141 - in reply to #22609)

Expert

The rain is Spain falls mainly on the peninsula of Insula.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software