University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How to deal with whats in my head
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Des
Posted 3/27/2011 12:54 AM (#21503)
Subject: How to deal with whats in my head

I am looking for some advice from someone who knows what might be going on with me. I have always had dreams of real accounts happening to people close to me, but mostly I am extremely sensitive to people around me. I always know what they are feeling. I have dealt with trauma as a result of family matters forever, especially as a child. In 2008 another series of events, mugging, death of my grandmother who raised me, loss of job, left me with PTSD. I have searched spiritually and prayed endlessly for guidance and help. In 2008 about 6 months before my grandmother died, things started going crazy in my house. Electronics would turn off when I would enter a room, things started flying around. I got hit with a quarter in the head while vacuuming, a pony tail holder while vacuuming another day, a wooden spoon flew accross my kitchen right in front of my face, cabinet doors that are difficult to open started opening over and over again hitting me. This was all hard to deal with but only strengthened my spirituality and acceptance of the things we can not see. Recently my boyfriend and I have had some real trouble and the flood gates have seemingly been opened. I have somehow been getting what I guess is residual energy. He and I have always had a very intense connection, even when we were just friends 12 years ago. He cheated on me over Thanksgiving and I have seen it all in my head. On a drive with him along a road he was on that night I got feelings of what he felt there, and vivid images of what he was thinking. The car is so full of it I can hardly stand to be in there. I saw what he was thinking about putting up the center console and everything. Firstly, I don't understand how this all is happening or works. Secondly, how do I get this horrible images out of my head once they are there? Thirdly, how do I protect myself from the feelings. I can feel his dishonestly and it literally makes me sick and puking when I "know" what I feel and see is true. This is so overwhelming and I wish someone knew what I am going through and could help me. Any advice would be so welcomed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
FoxFires
Posted 3/27/2011 6:50 AM (#21505 - in reply to #21503)
Subject: RE: How to deal with whats in my head

Alumni

Des,

Same thing happend to me 3 years ago, I think you were cut in as full on psychic.

It is like drinking water from a fire hose... I can not advise you on this specificilly, as you sort of need to pull the energy as tight as you can and slowly push it from you feet to the top of you head and to heaven... And remember do not panic,,, as your emotions spike the electronics.... All of the other stuff is just so you don't ignore the process....

But the emotions in your heart are way past Wizzard of Oz, as you are not in Kansas anymore.... And what you don't like, just release it times 3 with word or intention... Also time will slow down as everyone is in slo motion... do not get impatient. find the humor where u can... And do not look to any person for the answer, look to God or spirit/// No person is your solution....

Good luck,,, Not a soul would give me the time of day to tell me what just happened to me,,, as I was supposed to find my own way out... Most of the time I just kept wearing out my welcome, and had to move on and shake the dust from my feet, and realise they did not understand.... I do understand, but I can not be a solution to your problem... If you tell anyone the whole truth too fast, you tend to cause a fear based response in them, and others will feel you challenge their authority... Just realise we are all just figuring out what is best for us... But in sharing information, you will probally find the less you say the more people will acccept you...  Sooo bummer

The intense energy with the partner might be the kundalini sting, or as some say the twin flame energy... do not bother looking on internet, as the description lacks sooo much from the truth of the energy.... It is undescribeable to normal people who are not spirit filled and flowing... and telling someone about the energy can make theirs unravel too... and then you have just upset them as they are feeling stuff from them... and usually they think u r a pervert,,,, so dont explain those feeling to anyone human, as you will affect them + or -, they will love or hate you for what they feel...

C yah

XOXO

Disa
Posted 3/27/2011 9:00 AM (#21506 - in reply to #21503)

Alumni

Hi, Des.
(I'm Des, too - to many friends and family )

The things you are saying about sensing the feelings of others and being physically affected by them are things often related to being an empath. There are ways you can ground and protect yourself, ways to separate yourself from the feelings of others- to an extent. As I was going through my own experiences, I was told repeatedly that "Meditation is the key" It's the key to everything, it seems- it's just a process of defining what's happening to you, finding people to support you in that, and practicing what sounds to you like the "real deal". If you want to discuss further, feel free to pm me- I can direct you around to places that helped me.

Best of luck to you.
Aquarius
Posted 3/27/2011 4:34 PM (#21507 - in reply to #21503)
Subject: Psychic Protection

UMS Guest

Dear Disa – being so highly receptive and sensitive to the feelings of those around you points my intuition into the direction of the pathway of Scorpio. Might you be a Sun or Moon Scorpio or is your Ascendant, the outer personality, in this sign? If so, to help you find a better understanding of your pathway through life, reading my interpretation of Scorpio could be of interest to you. Here is a link:

‘The Sun in Scorpio’

Furthermore, you sound as if you might benefit from the following:

‘Psychic Protection’

With love and light,
Aquarius

Des
Posted 3/27/2011 6:50 PM (#21508 - in reply to #21507)
Subject: RE: Psychic Protection

Thank you. I am a Pisces. Born March 10, 1979 at exactly 12:00 noon. I do not know what that means if anything.
Des
Posted 3/27/2011 7:00 PM (#21509 - in reply to #21505)

You're right. People can not handle it. Even Josh who has known me for so long and used to watch me win at mind games guessing who was calling on the work phone, and is the subject of me being inside his thoughts has had a hard time accepting that it is possible for this to be real. He says his lying to me while I am having these episodes is like being in a room with an epileptic and blasting a strobe light at them. That is exactly how it feels. I am full of anxiety waiting for the next incident, or feeling to take over and make me sick. I know that I am put here to help people and I need to be able how to figure out how to use this energy in a way that can uplift others. I do meditate, but in meditating with Josh some weeks ago, I had two episodes where I became incredibly sick so much that I couldnt bear it. I felt like I had been stuck on a merry-go-round for days it was so intense. I would stop the meditating and sit alone and the feeling would pass. It was the darkness inside of him that I was feeling, and I have not been able to meditate since because I am very nervous of getting a feeling like that again. For what ever reason, God has made me this way, now I have to understand how to survive it. Thanks everyone for all your help, I still need more direction to get any where near finding peace. Can you help me understand the Kundalini Sting? I wish I could understand how it is possible for me to see so vividly and feel what is inside of Josh, and I wish I had some idea what else to expect. Thank you so much

FoxFires
Posted 3/27/2011 8:58 PM (#21510 - in reply to #21509)

Alumni

Focus control directional intent of every thought, and imaging you are 3 types of grounded and protected to earth and by angels... Your energy will flow in stream as you need / command... Touch nothing in anger that you are found of, and ask angles to get between you and anything you are pissed off at for their sake, think safe mode... Anxiety gone times three times three no problem there... Nothing will bother you think you are remote operating yourself from the outside and pray for the highest good... Sick feeling means rest now and till feeling unsick,,, it is a regeneration process Uou are not nervous anymore and forever more God has forgiven everything just by asking,,, Clear the decks, and secure the heart as it will become precious,, dring plenty water, walk slow to and fro...

Peace is where you put it or want it... You do not have kundalini problem just yet... Dont worry corsso bridger after gettin there... worry not for the path

The God portion of devinity in u went hot and you are a vessle, and just butch stuff it as if you dfind any way to dum it pleas advise, would like to dump it also... pretty sure impossible Moses waffeled as many times as we both did...

If you say I don't want it, it is like asking for more so that don't work either...

Please advise / w new developments... Think you need to slow this down and find the humor present,,, Any nice person will put u on you knees, stay away from angry people as it is bad for their health...

Love and Light/// Safe cut in there pardner

FoxFires
Posted 3/27/2011 9:09 PM (#21511 - in reply to #21503)

Alumni

Stay out of churches till extremely hardned as they are too judgemental for their own good... Lay and bask in sun ofr 10 min a day, catch a sunrise, watch the moon... Appreciate the world, conscracrate some earth by will, as evil can not propagate out from there... u will get pissed of just as angel / alien friends to catch the evil and drag to holy spirit and recycle and banish or transmute times 3... Pick your allies and realise even enemies are allies to they are just not as aware,,, so all people are friends, just realise you are a giant in a land of infants

US located or foreign... Dont need exact just general local... so I can send assit if I feel you need to push or pull the energy... or min / max it... LOL

Be cool and calm like the morning spring breeze continue process and releasing emotions... update on heart and head feelings see purple light through heart and pinneal gland keep tongue on roof of mouth,,, diet will become obvious, trust wat feels right... Forget what u think it is you enemy to think... start thinking once u handle the feelings... the burnin time is probally 36 hours forward till it will hold, remember u are ambassador of peace or nothing... Ultimatium   but u can choose other as ur free will...  I will help you ascend as I can/// it is free gift from spirit.. dont try to sell it, as it would kill a person who bought it...

XOXO

XOXO

FoxFires
Posted 3/27/2011 9:16 PM (#21512 - in reply to #21509)

Alumni

I have 2 other people who are going live so I have to multi task...

Post here till UMS pulls the plug on this...

The we can offline through private message on this forum...

But it would be a shame to lose this history again.. but how many time we have to do this over and expect to do it right as we have to do it this way and People will not understand, just say you are holly spirit filled... Do not pick up bible, as they taste funny to touch... use electonic bible if compelled to read... after you overlay holds this does not matter, but too much right now,,, so printed stuff on paper to be avoided...

Des
Posted 3/27/2011 9:30 PM (#21513 - in reply to #21511)

I would really appreciate if you could try to feel what's going on here. I am in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, USA. I know I have a powerful energy that I need to use for helping other people deal with and recognize their inner-selves. It has all just now become so obvious and powerful, it is very difficult to handle the intensity. Any amount of counsel is so much appreciated, thank you.

FoxFires
Posted 3/27/2011 11:37 PM (#21514 - in reply to #21513)

Alumni

Are you near glassport or west mifflin... or north of there. or actually in pittsburgh

You need to understan and set your priorities.... Free will is it's your gift and you need to just find your way to where u decide to go!

Have you thought of where you are logged in as it is what helped to explain what the ***k was going on with me... So you need training to control what you now have, is that a fair assessment?

If you are in a bad situation with hubby, decide if he can bcome undestanding and allow u to have space//// So just claim only what u need for now,,, safety comfrot and food... Comfrot = place to stay and clothes and furnishings....

Do not try to explain this to even a psychic as they will not understand, there is no code to say above you pay grade... when u explain stuff... Get used to them also saying I feel like I should pay you LOL and they still keep your maney and say it's my business....

But look for a person who seems kind and understanding,,,, But very devoted, don't waste much time with the guys as it is foreign language compassion... they just want to share the rules they think.... And Guys might loose control around you as you speak, you are unlocking the star seed or locking them tighter down, with each word you share... Affirm in the positive say like explain truth rather than dont lie.... But sometimes u need to keep from unlocking em with + then - statements to keep the balance of them as some are not ready to b unlocked... u will know when it is right to do what

Gotta crash tonight!!! 3 day intensive just finished

FoxFires
Posted 3/28/2011 9:40 AM (#21516 - in reply to #21508)

Alumni

As far as your birth we seem to be almost polar opposites,,, 31 oct 59 @noon

So 20 years and 6 months~~~ there is balance in the seasons with the distribution... Do not look to be with others just like you as there is always the ego battle of who is superior and finding your equall is a battle to the end as each tends to want to be right,,, human flesh is that way... remember that you are not to try to bend free will of another... as it just makes waves in you and builds mis trust and the spirit stops helping and starts greiving you... Think king psaul and david where david played the harp to ease psaul as he was greived by music Hint hint... Jam out and let it flow

Danjummai
Posted 3/28/2011 1:37 PM (#21517 - in reply to #21503)

PhD Alumni

Do not struggle - just relax and enjoy the ride. The powers will teach you how to rule your world.

Peace!
FoxFires
Posted 3/28/2011 3:46 PM (#21519 - in reply to #21513)

Alumni

Des, feel privileged as I could never engage some of to talk to me, you must be special!

LOL

Aquarius
Posted 3/28/2011 4:11 PM (#21520 - in reply to #21508)

UMS Guest

Des - 3/28/2011 11:50 PM Thank you. I am a Pisces. Born March 10, 1979 at exactly 12:00 noon. I do not know what that means if anything.

For those who have developed the perception to interpret the signs, it means a great deal! Yet, before I can tell you a bit about it, you need to let me know where you were born.

With love - Aquarius

Des
Posted 3/28/2011 4:39 PM (#21521 - in reply to #21520)

Thank you for your help. I was born in Tacoma WA, USA. Thank again for trying to help me figure out what I am.
Supernatural3
Posted 3/29/2011 7:18 AM (#21522 - in reply to #21503)

PhD Alumni

I too, know what you are going through. People often thought I was crazy, because of things I would say, prior to events happening. It was rough, i was told I have a very imaginable mind. However; when the "I told you so's" starting confirming what I said started coming in... I knew that it would inevitably be taken more seriously. I had asked God for proof, and was shown proof. When I got my proof, I started realizing that this was a gift, not the opposite. While I got teased, for being the weird one.... (I've been accused of all things under the sun but what it was). That is when I realized, it's no longer my lesson to learn, I know it now, and now it's time for someone else to learn in their own time.

Other family members are now.... starting to understand what I was going through. Go figure. I could have used that support 30 years ago. But, at least they have MY support.

It will balance its self for you quite nicely, just know it's there for a reason and meant to be.

I think of my self being a vessel or interpretor for divine intervention. If I get the information right, it saves a life. If I am not available, someone else will get that job. We all work in groups.

It's in more than your head.... it is who you are.
Much love and WELCOME~
FoxFires
Posted 3/29/2011 11:23 AM (#21524 - in reply to #21522)

Alumni

Hi Jill,

Thanks for helping out, I have a few other of these going on now also with other people....

I applagise for being sarcastic, I am sorry... I don't have the answers, I am just willing to share any positive light where I can, but felt that I should say my cry for help almost felt judged at each turn.... But this so makes the conversion hardened and fast.... There is no correct process as I know it just what seems right at the time...

Love and Light to all my friends and others too

Aquarius
Posted 3/29/2011 11:57 AM (#21525 - in reply to #21503)
Subject: Finding a better understanding of your pathway through life

UMS Guest

Dear Des - thank your for trusting me with your birth details. The most outstanding feature of your birthchart - more about this another time, if you are interested - is the square aspect between the Sun and Neptune, the ruling planet of your Sun sign, Pisces. Here are a few of my observations on the meaning of this:

SUN AND NEPTUNE IN GROWTH ASPECT

The Sun and Neptune in your chart are in what is recognised by modern astrologers as a growth aspect. This particular one is an indication that in previous lives we may have attempted to give of our best in works of an altruistic and worthwhile nature. But rather than serving the good of the whole, we hoped to gain personal recognition and fulfilment for our efforts. It is possible that we projected a false image of ourselves for the purpose of self-gain. When the world refused to respond the way we hoped, we may have betrayed our ideals and given in to disillusionment about our own efforts and about those around us. Failing to achieve our goals, we may have succumbed to cynicism and withdrawn from the real world through escapist thought patterns and activities.

Between lifetimes, in the world of spirit, human souls visit the halls of learning where they are encouraged to develop a sense of Universal love. This enables them to give of themselves without constantly needing to seek acknowledgement from others. A better understanding of their true nature and the meaning of their earthly sojourns helps them to overcome feelings of disillusionment with life and stops them from seeking escape routes, when things do not work out the way they had once hoped. Thus, every soul also learns that to achieve the euphoria it so deeply craves and to enable it to translate its ideals into the reality of Earth life, can only be achieved through constant attunement to the Source of all life and Its inspiration.

However, unready to understand these things sufficiently to act upon them, during past lifetimes we betrayed our ideals. The result is that this time round we can never quite get rid of a nagging feeling of discontentment. No matter what we attempt to do and how much we achieve, we never seem to get any genuine satisfaction from any of our efforts. Suffering from deep feelings of worthlessness, we may be quite capable of wallowing in self-pity and could also be somewhat prone to addiction problems.

We may be confused about our own identity and unsure of our role in life. Unable to see ourselves clearly, we may easily deceive ourselves and imagine that we are either of greater or lesser value than we really are. At times, we may get involved with over-idealistic, impractical and confused males, especially our father or male partners, who themselves are likely to experience severe disillusionment and be prone to escapism. We could be disappointed by our father, possibly thinking of him as weak and of failing us in some way.

Disappointment could also come to us through children. And if in past lives we betrayed or deceived others to gain personal advantages, we may now be at the receiving end of this type of behaviour. We could at times get involved with men who project a false image and turn out to be quite different than they appeared to be at first.

To achieve the spiritual progress that is potentially ours, we benefit from:

• Considering the extent to which we could be repeating negative behaviour patterns from past lifetimes.

• Spiritually taking full personal responsibility for difficulties experienced as a result of dissatisfaction, addiction problems; confusion regarding our goals and own identity; weak males in our life; disappointments with children and deceptions we had or still have to endure, especially at the hand of males.

• Giving of ourselves without seeking recognition, overcoming self-pity and escapist tendencies when there is a lack of it. In practical ways this can be overcome through meditation and by giving a moderate amount of service, especially to children. Most helpful are artistic activities that bring us into closer contact with the Source of Universal Love and Beauty.

• Guarding ourselves against over-identification with others and their difficulties, because that reduces our chances of becoming a victim of misplaced compassion, guilt and false martyrdom.

I look forward to hearing whether any of the above makes sense to you and possibly helps you find a slightly better understanding of your pathway through life and some of your karmic debts to be paid.

With love and light,
Aquarius

Edited by Aquarius 3/29/2011 11:58 AM
Aquarius
Posted 3/31/2011 7:09 AM (#21531 - in reply to #21503)
Subject: At times of great struggle

UMS Guest

AT TIMES OF GREAT STRUGGLE
When the world pushes us to our knees,
We are in the best position for praying.
Happiness does not consist of living in a world
Where everything is already perfect.
True happiness is the ability to look
Beyond the imperfections and the end of our noses,
Because we can then perceive the perfected self that
Dwells within everybody.
Finding it and bringing it forth is every soul’s
Highest potential and birthright.

Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Paul Joseph
Posted 3/31/2011 5:59 PM (#21536 - in reply to #21503)

PhD Alumni

you are very generous with your readings, Aquarius

It is very hard to be understood and to understand - being Here, I mean, not your readings!

Maybe that's why we chose to be here
mruppert
Posted 4/3/2011 9:28 PM (#21545 - in reply to #21503)

Expert

The watergirl always says what she means.....we, oftentimes, are confused by her message.

Lucky, Poppy, Sissy and our human, Marty
Aquarius
Posted 4/8/2011 1:16 PM (#21564 - in reply to #21536)

UMS Guest

Paul Joseph - 4/1/2011 10:59 PM you are very generous with your readings, Aquarius It is very hard to be understood and to understand - being Here, I mean, not your readings! Maybe that's why we chose to be here

I couldn't agree more, dear Paul - being here, that is.

With love - Aquarius

Aquarius
Posted 4/8/2011 1:19 PM (#21565 - in reply to #21545)

UMS Guest

mruppert - 4/4/2011 2:28 AM The watergirl always says what she means.....we, oftentimes, are confused by her message.

Sorry to hear that, dear Marty. Whenever that's the case, please do not hesitate to query - how else will I ever know and be able to help people to find a better understanding of whatever theme is under discussion?

With love - Aquarius

Aquarius
Posted 4/8/2011 1:28 PM (#21566 - in reply to #21521)

UMS Guest

Des - 3/29/2011 9:39 PM Thank again for trying to help me figure out what I am.

Dear Des – to help you find a better understanding of yourself and your pathway through life I cannot think of any better way than my preferred method of ‘Being your own Astrologer’, I recommend that you click on and study my interpretations of the following Sun signs:

For your Sun in Pisces – ‘The Sun in Pisces’
Your Sun in the fifth house, the natural house of Leo –  ‘The Sun in Leo’
Your Moon in Leo – see above
Your Moon in the tenth house, the natural house of Capricorn – ‘The Sun in Capricorn’
Your Ascendant in Libra – ‘The Sun in Libra’

I look forward to hearing what you make of all that and any comments you may care to make. I wouldn't be at all surprised if, with your Sun in the fifth house, belonging to Leo, and your Moon in Leo, you felt and experienced life much more like the fiery lion rather than the watery fishes. The date of your birth, the 10th of March, also reflects the strong influence of the Leo energies in your life. The 10th, in any of the signs, comes under the rulership of Leo.

With love and light,
Aquarius

Edited by Aquarius 4/8/2011 1:33 PM
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software