University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How to deal with whats in my head
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Des
Posted 4/8/2011 2:36 PM (#21568 - in reply to #21503)
Subject: RE: How to deal with whats in my head

Aquarius, you seem to sense my bad day. I am having such a hard time getting those past visions out of my head so that I can move on in my relationship with some type of new trust. My significant other is a Capricorn, born Dec 30, 1981. We seem to be joined at the soul somehow, although he is just now beginning to find his deep down morals and the ride for me has been traumatic whilst I watch him devastate everything at a last ditch effort to hold on to ego. He is working hard to find his true self and he has not once ran away from all of this, so I know we are meant to work it out. Besides, 7 years of happiness is nothing to toss out!! I just wish I knew how to get the stuff out of my head that was in his while he made such huge betrayals. The images are awful, I hardly have an hour that they don't flood me, it's been months... I have been praying for peace from these visions of his thoughts and feelings, but I haven't yet found it Thank you so much for your help though, it is very sensitive and warm. I love the information you give me, I look at all of it so far and there is always some bit of info for me to carry on with me.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
mruppert
Posted 4/8/2011 8:31 PM (#21570 - in reply to #21503)
Subject: RE: How to deal with whats in my head

Expert

Hello,

I can't rewrite here one of my theses, so I will try to summarize what my research has found.

This concerns ego. I am particularly sensitive to this word. It is horribly misunderstood. It is not a bad thing, but a good thing. However, an imbalance can send a person awry.

Ego is one's sense of self worth. Those that have no ego will allow themselves to be used and abused in so many metaphorical and real life ways. Those that have an exaggerated ego will be the users and abusers. Persons who realize that they are of value in and of themselves, and have a meaning and place in the community of mankind have the "proper" ego.  

In a relationship, both parties can survive with taking and giving love in any unbalanced equation; the survival is soley based on the quantity and quality of love. What a relationship cannot survive, though, is an egotistically unbalanced side of the relationship equation. No one wants to be belittled, humbled, humiliated or otherwise abused as a condition of love. Yet, those with no ego oftentimes are the participants in these lopsided relationships.

Ego tells us that we are somebody and that we mean something to someone...yes, even to ourselves. Armed with that knowledge and certainty, we cannot go wrong and will never be tormented by another.

Peace and Paws,

Marty, Lucky, Poppy, Sissy

Aquarius
Posted 4/9/2011 6:21 AM (#21572 - in reply to #21503)
Subject: Of Marriage & Partnerships

UMS Guest

Dear Des – I am sorry to hear about your present trials and tribulations. Your significant other a Capricorn – groan! – is a reflection of your Moon in Leo in the tenth house, the natural house of Capricorn. Thus, it’s hardly surprising that you attracted a Sun Capricorn to provide you some of the main life lessons you have come to learn during your present lifetime.

Here are some observations of what is currently moving through your life: About seven months ago, you entered into a progression that is under the influence of Libra, the Air sign ruled by Venus. This will continue for you for around another twenty-three months. You will find that during this time partnerships and relationships of all kinds are gradually getting to be of ever greater importance to you. Typically, it is a time when many are dating someone, while others could be contemplating to end a present partnership – some do both. No matter how you personally are affected by this, one thing is sure to happen and that is that many new relationships are going to enter your life and they will all have an unusually fresh, exciting and experimental feeling. As well as enjoying new relationships, many during this time find they can muster the inner courage and strength to let go of some of the ones that have outworn their usefulness and can therefore no longer satisfy our needs.

Whether we openly admit this to ourselves or not, even if we meet someone who seems special, rather than making a serious commitment to them, we may still find ourselves on the look-out for that extra special person to come into our life we have always dreamed about. Those who are already dating, may not wish to settle down with that person, but for the time being feel the need to keep their options open. This is an excellent idea, at least until the end of this progression. As always in life, not all our relationships are going to be pleasant ones. Some major confrontations may be required, especially with women.

Your emotions are now likely to be so strong that getting a grip on them may prove difficult. That however makes it all the necessary to do so, if you do not wish to constantly be in danger of over-reacting to situations and people. And whatever else happens to you at this time, it is likely that you will find it difficult to remain detached and objective about those around you. You may notice that your inner feelings are now strangely vacillating and changeable, for example you may simultaneously require freedom and security. This progression is a time when many become interested in exploring and experimenting with their sexuality. Relationships could sometimes have a touch of the old double standards about them. You may wish your partner to be faithful to you at all times, whilst you could be tempted to slip off the leash occasionally.

Should a new love come into your life, as it may well do during this progression, you will probably find that your heart is not as reliable a guide as it would normally be. It could turn out to be somewhat fickle; one moment saying: ‘S/he loves me!’ and the next ‘S/he loves me not!’ This constant changing to and fro can be most irritating and my general advice for anyone going through this progression is as follows. Before making any great commitment, wait until it has run its course. See the beginning of this chapter when it begins and ends. The next progression will be under the influence of Scorpio, sign or house. As the months go by, you will gradually know for sure which ones of your relationships are still right for you and which ones would better be discarded.

But, in spite of what was said before, continue to listen to your heart, because that is the place where all the answers to all the questions we may ever care to ask are known. Resist the temptation of running from one soothsayer to another to tell you what to do. They cannot possibly know, but you do. By this I mean your heart, so pay attention to what it says. Wait till you receive the inner guidance you need. Maybe all your inner teacher is trying to tell you is: ‘If in doubt, don’t do anything except waiting until things come clear in our mind and your feelings plainly say: ‘Yes, this is right!’ or ‘No, it’s wrong!’ This is particularly important for those who are considering leaving an old relationship that, in their view, has gone stale, for a new one that came into their life under the influence of Libra. Libra has extremely high ideals and ideas about relationships in general and partnerships and marriage in particular, which unfortunately are extremely hard to bring down to Earth plane, so they can be experienced in everyday life.

Those who are currently in work may feel drawn ever more into the world of business, especially into communications and marketing goods, rather than selling them. Learning all about current ideas and methods, you may get involved in advertising the business you work in, presenting it in an attractive and modern way. There will be a lot of interaction with other business people and also with the public for you and you may feel more decisive and dynamic than ever before. Your appearance is likely to be of great importance to you during this progression and you may feel the need to present yourself in stylish ways. Be aware that this is also a time when some become as vain as a peacock.

In all career aspects as well as relationships, there will be interesting new beginnings and a coming together with inspiring and dynamic people. Much of your time could be spent in cities, rather than in the countryside. You may only catch glimpses of it occasionally, possibly during business travels. This progression is a time when one finds oneself frequently operating in new and unfamiliar territories. Wise ones take care not to get too upset when they make the odd mistake here and there; this ensures that their self-esteem does not have to take too many knocks.

You may sometimes feel that someone is trying to manipulate you. And when somebody does and you discover it, you may react more angrily and in a less thoughtful fashion that would than would normally be part of your behaviour patterns. You will find that in work and domestic situations alike financial decisions will be closely wrapped up with your emotions. The essence of this progression is experimenting with new people, methods and ideas. It is mainly about making long overdue changes in all your relationships. And before it has run its course, you could also be renewing and finding a fresh approach to an old partnership.

OF MARRIAGE AND [THESE DAYS] PARTNERSHIPS
And then Almitra spoke again and said:
‘And what of marriage, Master?’
And he replied:
‘You were born together, and together you shall be for evermore.
You shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your days.
Aye, you shall be together even in the silent memory of God,
For in spirit all is one and together all once came forth from the heart of God.

But let there be spaces in your togetherness
So that the winds of the Heavens can dance between you.
Love one another, but make not a bond of love.
Rather let it be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

You do not need another to make you whole,
For each has the energy of the other dormant within;
It is merely waiting to be taken into possession by each one.
Let the other help you do this, but then let go of each other again.

As each soul has their own pathway to walk, let each do their own thing.
Share what nurtures you –
Fill each other’s cup but do not drink from the same cup
Or eat from the same loaf.
Sing and dance together and be joyous,
But let each also sometimes be on their own;
Even as the strings of a lute are alone,
Although they vibrate with the same tune.

Give your hearts, but not into each other’s keeping;
For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts.
And stand together, but not too close,
In the same way as the pillars of a temple stand apart,
And the oak tree and the cypress do not grow in each other’s shade.

Each in their own way and time has to learn their lessons,
Their Karma to redeem and their Highest potential to fulfil.
Let each learn to take the lead in some things and to follow in others;
When each contributes in their own special and unique manner,
You add variety and interest to your relationship,
Helping it to last longer and ensuring that both partners
Grow at an even pace, individually and together.

From ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Lebanese/American poet
Edited by Aquarius

With love and light,
Aquarius

Edited by Aquarius 4/9/2011 6:22 AM
Disa
Posted 1/15/2012 10:23 AM (#22994 - in reply to #21507)
Subject: RE: Psychic Protection

Alumni

Aquarius - 3/27/2011 4:34 PM

Dear Disa – being so highly receptive and sensitive to the feelings of those around you points my intuition into the direction of the pathway of Scorpio. Might you be a Sun or Moon Scorpio or is your Ascendant, the outer personality, in this sign? If so, to help you find a better understanding of your pathway through life, reading my interpretation of Scorpio could be of interest to you. Here is a link:

‘The Sun in Scorpio’

Furthermore, you sound as if you might benefit from the following:

‘Psychic Protection’

With love and light,
Aquarius

Hmm, was that directed to me? I assumed back then you were addressing Des, which is so odd, cause I AM a "Des" and also a Pisces Synchronicities and all that

P.S. Wonder why the quote thingies don't work?

Edited by Disa 1/15/2012 10:24 AM
Webmaster
Posted 1/17/2012 1:27 PM (#23009 - in reply to #21503)
Subject: Re: How to deal with whats in my head

Forum Administrator

I've noticed that quotes don't work sometimes. Haven't experimented with it much. I'll look into it when I have time. (Now isn't that a funny thing for an astrologer to say!)
Supernatural3
Posted 1/17/2012 9:59 PM (#23010 - in reply to #21503)

PhD Alumni

I have to admit... i am lazy... or time depleted. I simply just don't have much extra time to read a book... so I like things short, sweet and to the point. While I do LOVE everything being said, i cannot deny that i tend to skip a lot of lengthy words. They tend to repeat the point.... but not always.

I want to thank those who have so much to offer, It's value is irreplaceable. But I find myself in total gratitude.
Thank you~

Much love,
Aquarius
Posted 1/20/2012 6:14 AM (#23015 - in reply to #22994)
Subject: RE: Psychic Protection

UMS Guest

Disa - 1/15/2012 3:23 PM
Aquarius - 3/27/2011 4:34 PM

Dear Disa – being so highly receptive and sensitive to the feelings of those around you points my intuition into the direction of the pathway of Scorpio. Might you be a Sun or Moon Scorpio or is your Ascendant, the outer personality, in this sign? If so, to help you find a better understanding of your pathway through life, reading my interpretation of Scorpio could be of interest to you. Here is a link:

‘The Sun in Scorpio’

Furthermore, you sound as if you might benefit from the following:

‘Psychic Protection’

With love and light,
Aquarius

Hmm, was that directed to me? I assumed back then you were addressing Des, which is so odd, cause I AM a "Des" and also a Pisces Synchronicities and all that P.S. Wonder why the quote thingies don't work?

It happened such a long time ago that I cannot, for the life of me, remember! Hope you will forgive me for that.

If the link thingies didn't work, it's probably because they were trying to take you to my old website. If it was still possible to edit messages, I could change the relevant ones. However, as that doesn't seem to be the case any longer, I have tried the next best thing and edited the ones in the quote. I wonder whether that will work!

With love - Aquarius

Aquarius
Posted 1/20/2012 6:15 AM (#23016 - in reply to #21503)

UMS Guest

I have tried both links and they worked! Hope they'll do the same for you.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software