University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Confused
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

docjoe
Posted 11/12/2010 7:05 PM (#20668)
Subject: Confused

New user

I've known this lady for a long time, only enough to say hello how are you. Her life is drawing to a close and two mutual friends have been visiting her on a weekly basis. Both these ladies told me separetly that every time they see her she asks about me. I have a long history of health problems and I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on why this lady is so concerned about me.
Thank you
Top of the page Bottom of the page
FoxFires
Posted 11/12/2010 9:58 PM (#20671 - in reply to #20668)
Subject: RE: Confused

Alumni

Docjoe,

I know in the spiritual realm, there are those who answer these questions as a favor, or explain stuff like you are asking to help you in the here and now.

I know for many years while the gift of discernment was brewing inside of me, I used to go through the process of elimination on issues to figure out the reason for peoples actions. So if someone always correctly explained every question I had, I would not look to the spirit for myself.

I do feel this person may see something in you on a caring level.

The spirit tossed me into a situation and instructed me to be a ladies friend who was using drugs and very irresponsible and seemed calloused way beyond what I felt was in my comfort zone. I was around her near the year end holidays, and I never explained that I left her place after visiting and went to AA meetings... She was self medicating with pot.

I was like 9 types of pissed of with the spirit asking what is special about this kid that I am spending time with her, and why am I not supposed to explain that drug use is not a good thing... ... ... One day after I told her I had to go, she want to know where I was off to, I was heading to a local Pentecostal church, and she wanted to tag along... the correct answer to that is always yes.

So she got to see the Christmas play by the children... She was very happy. The people in church felt like she was my girlfriend... different story there, but this was not the case. After I dropped her off I went by my favorite resale shop and they gave me a large bag of clothes, So I was back at her place 5 min later, and yea they all fit her.

I met her mom 2 days later and there was a very strange exchange of emotions between us, and this ladies mom, the one I just met passed away 2 days after I met her.

This lady that was an assignment had 3 people in her life die in the month of December. I will say it was I just knew in my heart that I was supposed to be her friend, no more and no less until the holidays were over.

So I know the lady who was an assignment needed a friend during a few dark weeks of her life. Her mother needed to see the face of kindness, I seemed to be the closest to this description handy. I do look back and realized the mom needed to see loving eyes one more time before she was willing to pass on.

I got several messages from the mom once she departed, but the daughter was very busy and I shared as much as she would allow. But not once did she bat an eye over the issue of me getting messaged from her mom, she was just a bit impatient with spit out the answers.  So this was a first for many spiritual events for me.

Hope this helps!!!

Paul Joseph
Posted 11/13/2010 8:04 AM (#20672 - in reply to #20668)

PhD Alumni

Hi docjoe

We never know what impact we have on others. Your simple saying hello, how are you, may to her have felt significant and as if someone - you - held some place in your heart for her. So, if her life is drawing to a close, it may be that she is mindful of your own well-being once she has passed, simply as someone whom she has had contact with even at a distance.

These of course, are speculations, but hopefully help

Welcome here, by the way

Paul
Supernatural3
Posted 11/13/2010 11:50 AM (#20675 - in reply to #20668)

PhD Alumni

Hello and Welcome, 
Perhaps you made a very good impression on her and she was touched by you. Maybe it's also a big hint that she would like to see you sometime before she goes. Maybe she also has something to share with you. Perhaps the only way you can get that answer is by going to see her yourself. You may have a pleasant surprise. 

Either way, I think it's good to be thought about~
Blessings~
mruppert
Posted 11/13/2010 8:11 PM (#20678 - in reply to #20668)

Expert

Hihoe DocJoe:

Well now, the message is not one that is calling you to the headstone of the grave.

""Her life is drawing to a close......she asks about me""

" I have a long history of health problems"....it seems from reading your post that the two things in combination cause you concern.

This magnification of two incidences only serve to amplify and strenghthen a belief in a pre-destiny. History of health problems? 

If I may be of any comfort at all, let me say that I have faced death in many different disquises, and am sitting here and writing today. There is hope, love, peace and light. I am a walking testimonial to that, as are my faithful companions, all of which live far beyond the normal life span of their kind.

Sincerely,

Marty, Luckylee, Poppyhead and Sissygirl 

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software