University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

dream
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

sunflower
Posted 11/6/2010 3:42 PM (#20625)
Subject: dream

Elite Veteran

hi all,i had a dream a few months back,it was a hand held out with a pair of keys in them,on a ring,in my mind someon3e was saying number 27,as if this was to be mine,about a week later,i went to the forest for a walk with my dogs,something caught my eyr,it was shining in the sun,on the step i was standing on was a set of keys,probably someone had dropped them as they weren,t house keys,more of diary type keysanyone got any thoughts on that,just coincidence maybe,i don,t know,but it was surreal,irisx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
FoxFires
Posted 11/6/2010 6:30 PM (#20626 - in reply to #20625)
Subject: RE: dream

Alumni

Hi Sunflower,

I get the diary key and the number 27 as you may be shown some stuff beyond human understanding. And you might do well to not try to explain what you are learning to others. (I do not know of this is past, present or future) but likely present or future

The diary indicates secret of a personal nature, and not to be readily shared as diaries contain some embarrassing stuff, and the symbolism was you saw and later found a diary key.in the forest with a protector animal present. So with the Forrest and dog involved, you will probably have guides show or teach you stuff with angels present for protection.

The number 27 is one character more than is present in the English language of today, so I get this as more than knowledge being shared, and it may well be you are getting spiritual truths beyond English description.

Form an overview I do not feel like what you will get needs to be shared with others, as the key was seen in a dream and later found in real life. So maybe you do not need to justify or explain this to others as they might not understand.

The symbolism of the forest indicates to me that you will find untold secrets of nature that most seem to not understand. The finding the key in broad daylight indicates knowledge of truth.

The placement of the key or finding it under you foot seems like you may be granted dominion or power from the knowledge.

And there is another explanation, as you indicated... This could just be coincidental and no real meaning.

XOXO

sunflower
Posted 11/7/2010 3:46 PM (#20627 - in reply to #20625)

Elite Veteran

dear foxfires,thankyou for replying to my thread,that was very interesting stuff,you seem to be a very knowledgable soul,if you don,t mind me asking,are you in the phsycic field at all,i find you a very interesting person,and have read your posts,you seem to be way above most in your life experience and spiritual knowledge,what sort of employment do you do,or have you done,and what are your main interests,i hope you do not find these questions impertinent in any way,that is not in any way my intentionyou have no need to answer any,as i say,there is something about you i just find different from the norm,in a lovely,kind way,irisx
FoxFires
Posted 11/7/2010 4:11 PM (#20630 - in reply to #20627)

Alumni

Dear Sunflower,

Right now I do not need to work, so I don't.

I am not in the psychic field, but woke up about 3 years ago full on psychic.

There is not much I have not done in the way of work.

People are my main interest.

XOXO

FoxFires
Posted 11/9/2010 1:23 PM (#20643 - in reply to #20630)

Alumni

I just had a dream where I was using some small hand tool with a crank and I was pulling up what I thought to be seeds, but looked like solid brown pecans. I was fairly close to the seeds when I pulled them up from a hole.

There were 3 seeds per hole and I got that they were similar to mandrake, but we are not supposed to touch them with human hands, the holes the seeds were in what resembled a golf course pin hole without the liner.

It seemed like I pulled the 3 seeds from 3 different holes without touching the seeds or destroying the hole. The device somehow effortlessly attached to the seeds.

There were several people watching and curiously seeing how I did this, The people people watching seemed interested and patient to see if it could be done. They appeared to be dressed in business coats. and were taking note of each movement I made. I do not know what happened to the seeds, after they were pulled, that seemed unimportant, the safe or careful removal was the issue. I think the destruction of the seeds was to be avoided, not that they were dangerous, just that they needed to be removed without damage to them or without touching them.

Any Thoughts???

XOXO

Edited by FoxFires 11/9/2010 1:25 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software