University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pituitary Gland
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

jdamjdam
Posted 11/1/2010 9:07 PM (#20602)
Subject: Pituitary Gland

New user

Hello there

Does lose of Pituitary Gland prevent spiritual advancement/progression? If so, any remedy? I have, rather carelessly, lost mine somewhere on my meandering path!

regards

jdamjdam
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 11/2/2010 2:40 AM (#20603 - in reply to #20602)
Subject: RE: Pituitary Gland

PhD Alumni

You are not alone... i lose mine here and there, then I have to re-focus. Which brings it back, but sometimes distractions don't help.

You'll get it back.

Welcome to the forum BTW....

Blessings~
FoxFires
Posted 11/2/2010 7:12 AM (#20605 - in reply to #20602)
Subject: RE: Pituitary Gland

Alumni

Hey There,

I have been told countless time from the other side that nothing that happens to us is without reason. Following this train of thought, we should never fear the past or think we are less than adequate, or wish only if something was slightly different in my past, I could be complete or more spiritual today.

I have been on other spiritual forums, and noticed that a large amount of spiritual people have hypothyroidism, this also occurs in people who have no pituitary gland. I somehow think, but there is no scientific proof, that those who are being spiritually enlightened go through a hormonal change. 

I have a history of hypothyroidism. I also feel the hormonal change was part of the plan. I recommend understanding and counting the blessings of life and not ever allowing the feeling of not being able to be spiritual.

The story of a woman comes to mind, I think her name was Helen Keller, she was born either blind or deaf, and then she lost the sense, so she was both blind and deaf... Anyway this woman created brail (the blind touch read language) being both blind and deaf. So for many a handicap is as the label "as is" but for those who decide to not be held back, a handicap is a defining catalyst of accelerated hope.

There is no adversity that has happened to me that I would ever undo even if I could, as spirituality is accepting life and where it resides with every nuance present!

XOXO

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software