University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Reincarnation and the Spiritual Realms
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

mruppert
Posted 10/22/2010 8:37 PM (#20529 - in reply to #20473)
Subject: RE: Reincarnation and the Spiritual Realms

Expert

Hi guys....quick to Leo, my RC beliefs bear little resemblance to the Baltimore Catechism. I would have been burned at least until well done, then served up as an example to those who stray from Rome.
I did not mean to say that reincarnation is not an open path to those who can see what is in "the light" at the time of transition from this state of being. I did mean to say that reincarnation is not preordained....nor even something desirable or to be strived for. If I had my druthers, I would like resurrection, something that the RC faith hinges on. If you ever wanna have fun, ask a Catholic what does "he rose again from the dead" mean? It is not "he rose from the dead" but it is "he rose AGAIN from the dead". Just silly stuff that I ponder every now and then.
To all you guys in this thread.....you all are very wonderful people. This is fascinating and I savor every word y'all write.

Martino y Suertelee, Poppy, y Hija-y, tambien.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
FoxFires
Posted 10/22/2010 9:43 PM (#20531 - in reply to #20473)

Alumni

Hey All!

I for one am glad we have a place to work out our concepts and the presentation of our beliefs. No human is always correct, and we get to knock off the rough edges from our spiritual perceptions. So sometimes when posting something more is learned when something inappropriate is posted. Living with the will of the spirit first is the goal of most spiritualists, and we are student always learning to get closer to the God Head or being in the spiritual manifold.

So thanks to UMS for providing us a safe sandbox to share our spiritual progression!

leo
Posted 10/23/2010 2:47 PM (#20541 - in reply to #20529)

Ph.D. Alumni

Marty et al, Well now "I did mean to say that reincarnation is not preordained....nor even something desirable or to be strived for." That's an interesting statement considering that reincarnation is exactly what occurs. There is of course a choice but basically we come back many, many times. The idea is to continue to return until we figure it out. Even then we can still come back just for the experience. Essentally you do have a resurrection of the soul. You physical body dies but your spirit/soul continues ad infinitum.
We are spiritual entities that continue forever, infinite. We are not disposable things. I understand that the church wants us to believe in hell and satin and punishment but thats all a trick to keep the sheep in the flock. There is no hell, no punishment, no judgement day, we are here to increase our conscious awareness of All That Is.

If you want to ponder something, ponder the fact that you may have been here for many life existences, or maybe just one or two. If we could get some who post here to open up, you'ed find out that many know of past lives. I am one, although a newer participant in the cycle. This is my second life experience. I've spoken with my parents who have both passed on and they were my parents in my first life experience as well.

you didn't exactly rise from the dead, more like changed bodies and paths. It is both something to be strived for as well as preordained. It is going to happen. I am currently making plans for my next incarnation, my parents will be my parents again, I've alredy asked them and they agreed. I will be a surgeon and I will heal both physically as well as spiritually.
FoxFires
Posted 10/24/2010 12:13 AM (#20542 - in reply to #20541)

Alumni

Hi there UMS students and others!!!

I do not know exactly all the details of reincarnation, but do believe it happens for whatever reason. Like everything else, some thing are above my pay grade for a complete understanding, and this may be because the rules may be in the process of modification as I compose this email... Reality may be on a floating point mean!

I tend to agree that a resurrection of the soul is an expected event. So if someone spends several lifetimes on Earth as different people, then which identity gets the pass keys to spiritual evolution in the here after... This is the puzzling question to the ones that spend time reading the sacred texts, and present doctrine to the mass public in Latin and other languages!!! Well the issues is and was the soul and spirit comprised of a different energy or would there be a differentiation in the dispensation for each, or were they the same unit???  Many feel the soul carried both the pain and sins, and we were bonded to it until we released and forgave all or most until the karmic debt load allowed us to forgive ourself and others and escape from the cycle of pain holding us back. I was of the impression that the spirit was eternal and could never die or diminish. I think hell is also the state of never releasing hate and holding a grudge. Surrender = forgiveness or releasing the self imposed grip we accept from the state of being in eternal hell. Love is forever and timeless, hell is eternal in that no satisfaction is found there. I see the judgment or that day as reassignment and the next lifetime incarnation.

I also feel the next lifetime to very much like we take a shot through the eye of a needle with imperfect pieces of those we love or care about in hopes of a reconciliation for their issues and acceptance of their being part of our responsibility also. I figured we are all part of a whole (God) and the most powerful mantra may win the final race, but who knows for sure, many religions seem to operate like this is true.

I do know if people do not change somewhat in my lifetime I will never return to Earth in human form. So my hope is spiritual evolution or people seeing past the issue of personal / family comfort and caring for strangers or people who appear to need Love the most.

XOXO

FoxFires
Posted 10/25/2010 12:04 PM (#20548 - in reply to #20473)

Alumni

Hey All,

I have just recently came to the epiphany that religious, spiritual and some work groups perform a personal auric overlay on subjects.

I realized this happens at some churches, this is where we attempt to be like the founder or the main leader.

In drug and alcohol recovery programs they insist that if you want what we have, you can be like us

When I was doing reads at my local AA for the Halloween, I pulled the center card which was supposed to be where they were now, I got that it was them , but not them and someone they emulated / they were being someone else, the card had a pair of balances and I said I felt a Libra personality was present. Her sponsor was present and I read her next.

There are groups of  people in trade unions who follow rules and become craftsmen and they all seem to have similar behaviors.

Most people say the children behave like the parents.

I also know that healers who teach seem to use student overlays, to form the healing modalities

Hey just more observations of what I see out there!

Thanx!!!

Supernatural3
Posted 10/25/2010 4:12 PM (#20551 - in reply to #20473)

PhD Alumni

I think you hit the nail on the head. One of my all time sayings used to be: Fake it, till you make it.

What that meant to me was: Even if one is not experienced in what are trying to represent, if they "fake it", they will in a sense, "become it". Therefor, no faking is needed after the first time.... it then flows naturally. So, even if we mimic, what we are trying to be, we become that... sort of like an overlay, yet a merge.

I had to use this way of thinking in the beginning of just about every career I have ever chosen. Like the first time I gave a reading, I didn't know CRAP.... but, I pretended that I did and next thing you knew... It was working, and rather well. My own jaw dropped. o.0  I surprised the heck out of myself.... but I also don't like to take credit. I always say that the credit is beyond myself. I had either good teachers, or was the "vessel" of information from a higher place.

I never really discussed why I do personally believe in reincarnation.

I guess it's because I do remember too much. I have also had experiences that have blown the spiritual way of life, wide open. I don't believe.... I know.

But it's not for me to tell others what to know. They will find their own truths. All different from one another.... I have shared my own stories, in hopes that someone could gain something, anything, or relate to them.

I think our universe is limitless.... enough space for each of us to have our very own universe, with it's own belief system. I believe some of those systems are also damaging to human behavior, when there are better choices. But, someone's gotta play the bad boy or girl at some point.

We humans sure know how to corrupt just about anything, when given the opportunity. It's up to a few good Metaphysicians, Healers, or just one good person, to keep the peace. We each have our turn being the good guy, and the bad guy. It's being both that is confusing. HA HA I think us humans can do that.

One soul alone, can have enough love to fill the entire Guff of souls. I sure hope so....
I would like to be part of that soul.... I feel a part of it here.

Much love~

FoxFires
Posted 10/25/2010 5:57 PM (#20552 - in reply to #20551)

Alumni

Hey I did not want to make this a closed post where there was no need for a response... But some who perform SpirOligous overlays seem to take pride from those who they help and aspire to control the path or future of the student. I do feel there is somewhat of a sin eater or sin cannibalism where power is gained by both parties. I think it is similar to spiritual vampirism. But some form of homage is alway due back to the master or the sponsor of a person. The greatest gift is the one that will never be repaid in like kind.

I had a dark night of the soul where something the size of a person was blown from my auric field, the size of a person. I am fairly sure I had a few partial overlays come clear of me. But I am sure there was a host symbiotic relationship to this issue. The person who I linked this to was 15 years older and seemed to draw strength from his workers and everyone else there had people 15 to 20 years younger than them immediately under their control, something seemed just a bit off and could not figure it out at the time.

So having a personal relationship with the spirit is essential, as it seems many people desire to have a promise or dedication to the before or closer than to God. I think many cults operate this way.

XOXO

FoxFires
Posted 10/25/2010 6:08 PM (#20553 - in reply to #20551)

Alumni

This may seem difficult to understand, but some of those who were the seeming worst people at the time and cause the most anger in my soul may have done me the most good, It is the few on the fringe that I now feel were less than kind. I feel every human needs someone who will tempt them, as we are supposed to see evil and desire to not be this way.

I still maintain that not everyone will incur a karmic debt for their actions. As we are not supposed to judge what others do as right and wrong, that was set in place for a reason, and judging hearts is above the responsibility of the living!

XOXO

mruppert
Posted 10/31/2010 12:08 AM (#20593 - in reply to #20473)

Expert

Hello Leo the Lion, my friend:
"We are not disposable things". from your post......you are right! We are the sustenance for us! Tuesday is Soylent Green Day! We WILL come that.

Peace Beyond,
Marty and Luck, Popp, Siss

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software