University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Speaking for Oneself
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Ophiucus
Posted 9/6/2010 5:18 PM (#20401)
Subject: Speaking for Oneself

Forum Administrator

Hello All

I just moved off a thread for contemplation, 'cos this is a Community of speaking for Oneself ... not citing others, whether spirit beings or even other Board members unless we can say that they have their valid permission ....

... let us not please forget that the community of the board seeks to be some kind of example to the World as a delicate entity, that may or may not endure whatever we might choose to throw at her, and so in those small beginnings from our little personal interractions, tiny acorns grow, that might thus enfold her
Top of the page Bottom of the page
FoxFires
Posted 9/6/2010 7:36 PM (#20405 - in reply to #20401)
Subject: RE: Speaking for Oneself

Alumni

Yes, and I do see what has happened here as my thread for reads has went missing.

I do understand that we were praying for someones wife and the request was not first person.

I also realize that when I am trying to do something somewhere and I seem to be outside of the rule set just one time, then the next time to depart from the rule set or being censured or banned is just a matter of time. So I need to realize what is next for me, as this is not working so well.

I did not start the readings to monopolize on doing reading, I always saw this as a door to healing others...  This is the reason I started at UMS, I could heal and absolutely knew it... but how do you say remote healer training in progress any takers???  The door seemed to open and I jumped in happily. The door seems to now be closed here. Since I am no longer am Indigo child who tears down the power structure, I think I am now a Rainbow child, who just climb to the next level.

So I will have to find some other way to get access to people who need healing!!!

Thanks to ALL for Allowing the reads

Ophiucus
Posted 9/7/2010 7:38 AM (#20407 - in reply to #20405)
Subject: RE: Speaking for Oneself

Forum Administrator

Apologies Foxfires, and thanks for your PM - thread reinstated over in student area. The concern was not do do with psychic reads per se, but mentioning others by name when their consent had not been registered.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software