University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Other Worldly Being Measurements
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

FoxFires
Posted 9/2/2010 11:05 AM (#20381)
Subject: Other Worldly Being Measurements

Alumni

I read an obscure article somewhere on the Internet where they made computers do thousands of random event measurements. The computer would basically do the mathematical equivalent of tossing a coin and produce over time a 50 / 50 type measurements. Much like a fair coin toss. There were several of these computer devices around the USA or world... But on September 11, 2001, there was a measurable anomalie, just preceding the event of the Twin Towers.

The indications were for a brief period skewed and they depart red the average indication range... Like there was an indication of something about to happen, somewhere.

I do know that Bell and Edison though they could talk with the other side or get messages from them. Some indications were they were certain of this fact or that this might be easy.

I have used almost every commercial piece of field installed instrumentation to read physical indications on materials and products. We use strain gages to tell when we have the correct pipeline before allowing a cut on a pipe in a ditch. We used Quartz crystals to measure the locations and triangulate on a a crack on a large vessel. We just have to make sure the metal has not been thermal of pressured cycled beyond what we are measuring for the last year or so. We measured readings and triangulated on the areas of the most electrical signal generated by the Quartz from shock or vibration. We measured at Ultra hi speed to capture the events and found the highest reading and the next 2 readings below this and there was a problem area found.

We used to measure acceleration forces on vehicle drivers and electrical noise emissions from certain vehicles...

I remember so many times bouncing my laptop around as tried to protect the hard as I was in a vehicle bouncing between the seat and ceiling taking high speed measurements to figure out how long equipment would last or how much physical stress the driver was under while driving certain conditions

So testing for something is just a matter of what variables are know to be present and what method to find them.

I know of many low cost ways to get measured variables into a laptop, but having some idea of what to look for saves some time in the process. As a data acquisition device has to be purchased to some specifications, and they don't do refunds for buying the wrong one.

So knowing any of the circuitry for measuring this is a starting point, as what has worked before. I would get laughed at if I told the guys selling the data acquisition equipment that I was trying to measure ghosts or spirit entities.

Love and Light!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ophiucus
Posted 9/6/2010 5:23 PM (#20403 - in reply to #20381)
Subject: RE: Other Worldly Being Measurements

Forum Administrator

Start from the Heart

[it even rhymes]

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)