University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kundalini Energy Release
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

FoxFires
Posted 8/29/2010 9:51 AM (#20368)
Subject: Kundalini Energy Release

Alumni

Kundalini energy release

I now look back across my life and realize there was specific hold and release points for my kundalini energy. I do not feel that that there is ever a finish or completion to the release of the energy. The energy seems to turn off and on when you need it, or sort of is not fully on all the time as this would be a difficult thing to live with. The closest analogy that I have found so far for the description of the kundalini energy flowing in a person is being Spirit filled,

I woke up one day a few years back as a full on psychic, with my kundalini energy released and was doing everything possible to control my energy flow. Needless to say I was affecting electronics and other people’s emotions. I could sense and feel what others felt. I used my religious training to keep boundaries on the energy. Which I will say is not as easy as you would hope.

I somehow think this is the energy described in the bible as the Tree of Life, and a Cherub with a Flaming Sword guards to keep us away from. I do feel that many people who have had a taste of the energy and the power, misuse this power and their energy is capped until they change their ways. I have listened to the stories of many people who are addicted to various things, and those with mental problems, and many criminal stories. In fact they all have one thing in common; they all felt compelled to do what they did. And they were remorseful but also fear doing the same things again.

I have been told by the spiritual realm that the energy flows in everyone to some extent or another and strong emotion releases more energy. A loving and caring feeling from the Heart seems to be the key to a successful key to kundalini unfolding.

My first experience of what I thought was full on kundalini energy was what appeared to be I was twin flamed to someone and they were twin flamed back to me. I know love is not to be abused or allowed to change to hate, as this is so human. The other person let me know they had a problem beyond their control, and explained. They felt emotions beyond their control, and asked for help, I knew the energy flowing from me toward them was massive, but I could hold back any emotion and was doing fine, I had no clue what so ever of what to do, but this person needed freeing for this bond, and I convinced the spirit to release them. They were released we spoke later, and they expressed eternal gratitude for not taking advantage of them and allowing them their freedom.

Now my point is I did not know this person prior to my first twin or near flame event. 

I had several different twin or near flame events, I as of yet have not acted on one of powerful emotions… I don’t use this energy to troll for personal pleasure. I explain this because had this energy happen when I was a teenager or to someone of my own gender, I could very easily had been powerless to stop myself from acting on how I felt.

Nowhere have I read anyone describing a Eros love ability like I have experienced. But when reading between the lines of the story of King David I saw the story of Bathsheba and I saw that he had the super human energy to keep thousands of mates very happy. So I do think that the power is released in stages many times to see how we use the energy. But when we abuse this power or want the power to have power, we become isolated for our own good and everyone else too. I feel the power is released to those who sincerely ask for the Spirit to enter them. But people, who force the energy to be released before they are ready internally, are plagued and find very little rest in life, and happiness eludes them. They are not beyond hope but getting the energy under control after it is free ranging in a person is not easy to do.

Love and Light!!!

Edited by FoxFires 8/29/2010 9:53 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ophiucus
Posted 8/29/2010 4:32 PM (#20371 - in reply to #20368)
Subject: RE: Kundalini Energy Release

Forum Administrator

Well, in the case of David and Bathsheeba, the great rationalisation [not yours, am speaking generically] is that as a result of their union, so was born King Solomon the Wise .... yet was it not the desire of David for the lady bathing on the rooftops that he sent her then husband, Uriah the Hittite, into the front of battle so to be killed, thus smooth the path for David taking his widow as his wife?

Hence in this symbolism, Kundalini is not to be trifled with .....
sunflower
Posted 10/26/2010 8:21 PM (#20565 - in reply to #20368)

Elite Veteran

Hi,foxfires,i found this truth of yours very interesting,you seem to me i feel,to be a very good soul. I feel fear is humans worst enemy,and this prevents many from living in the true light,i call it the false ego,and gives the wrong message to the person,or persons involved,they wonder why life is so bad for them,and why everything goes wrong time after time,if they listened in silence to the true spirit within,and pushed the false promising ego away,they would receive the answers they so badly need and deserve,everyone has a right to happiness,joy,and most of all LOVE unconditional,it is there,here for all,love,time to push away that voice that thinks it ruless darkness,and wallows in self pity,the spirit in us all,loves joy,happiness,light, thankyou for your post,i am going now,and your post has made me happy,thankyou,irisx
FoxFires
Posted 10/27/2010 6:31 AM (#20567 - in reply to #20565)

Alumni

Sunflower,

I do so understand your point of life was not intended to be such capable of negative experiences, and the guilt of being human can be very overwhelming and should not be.

Today I have learned that any emotion that bothers me is one I need to deal with. Think of Archetype emotion effects, and sometimes the persons or things that are most upsetting are the spiritual gieger counter and whatever seems to be our worst fear is a priority one task needing to be overcame. But as with anything thing healthy boundaries and lifestyle must be maintained.

I do not consider myself either good or bad from another persons point of view. I did die to fear about 5 years ago, there is no failure, mistake or disappointment that I worry about developing or doing. Conquering fear, for me felt like I was having a heart attack. I had to accept past, present and future failures as beyond my control... I thought I was going to quietly die that day, as I released my personal control of the spirit and flesh. So I encountered a death of my ego as a fearful person.

I do feel that many of the things we are entitled to in life are the things we desire, we somehow have to live with self first and allow our self preservation and self righteous developed in childhood to become submissive.

So in short I feel fear is the first hurdle to overcome. Think of children who are hit by another child in school, well they do not feel pain if they do not fight back or get mad. There is some spiritual protection present prior to them acquiring their first anger, the children usually do not fight unless others insist they do fight, so they take on someone else's anger as their own. So we learn negative emotions from our pears and siblings.

XOXO

FoxFires
Posted 10/27/2010 12:53 PM (#20568 - in reply to #20565)

Alumni

Hey my best information source for spiritual truths still is the bible, any way even the archangel who disputed with Satan over the bones of Moses (Book of Revelations) did not say any accusation or rail against Satan, he only said the Lord rebuke thee. So those who tempt us and provide us some fear may be doing us a favor. I personally want nothing to do with providing negative emotions to anyone. I personally take no opinion of the betrayal by Judas of Jesus or any other described person or thing. All of the UMS materials seem to point even to a time after death where a hell like event occurs as we release our negative karma. So a preconceived notion of hell might make the crossover event worse for each traveler. So death, evil and fear may just be the persons perspective at the time.

I remember my first speeding ticket, and feared getting it to the point where I got uneasy when I saw police on the roadside. I got pulled over 8 months ago and was issued a warning. I was kind and considerate, asked him how he was doing that morning, I did not care for one second if I got a ticket, and I got a smile and we told each other to be safe / careful.

So events are what we make them to be. When we are angry, it is because of what we choose to remember from the event. Most tragic events have a silver lining present.

XOXO

sunflower
Posted 10/27/2010 3:59 PM (#20569 - in reply to #20368)

Elite Veteran

Foxfires,i feel at least 90% of people on this earth are deeply sad and depressed,always looking for something,yet not reaaly knowing what.They feel if they win the lottery all problems will be solved,but i feel the answers are inside them,and unless they take the time to look inside themselves,really go inside,they will find all the answers there,we won,t always like what we see,and may realise that we are not who we really thought we were.Self healing i feel is the first step,this doesn,t start as an adult,but way back to a young child,so many influences from parents,teachers,friends,bullies,so on etc,these are our building blocks,many if not all children up to the age of about 5 remeber HOME,the place we come from,and the place we go when we die,so many false truths are taught,and we carry them into adulthood,but forget,as lifes problems overcome us.I think i have said i feel we are all here for a reason,to learn certain lessons,etc,but we forget what we have stored in our subconcious,,be still,and know that i am god sorry double comas not working on this,fear is a natural emotion,and we need it to survive,as from primitive times,it is only when we become frightened by the fear of fear,that the trouble starts,we all need to heal ourselves first,but we seem to think we are all ok,not true,there is much to learn,maybe not all in this lifetime,i beleive in reincarnation,and coming back into our soul family,maybe as next time the mother the father the child,and so on. love to you,irisx
FoxFires
Posted 10/27/2010 6:36 PM (#20570 - in reply to #20569)

Alumni

Sunflower,

Every point you present is a valid school of thought!

The neat thing about posting here at UMS is we get to learn to tell stories better each time someone pokes holes in our theories, and as we try them they become hypothesis as the difference is theory applied and tested is a hypothesis.

So I like good critique of where I miss the mark. Learning from the errors of my ways is most beneficial for my growth!

XOXO

FoxFires
Posted 10/27/2010 10:23 PM (#20571 - in reply to #20569)

Alumni

Dear Sunflower,

I read your posting and realize there is a lot of good and well placed information present. The views you express are advanced and well formulated. I sense if you know what you have expressed then you are well on your way to spiritual enlightenment.

There seems to be something not mentioned, I am unclear what is in reserve. I always personally strive for love, acceptance and to follow the spirit as it leads me. My quest in life is to help where I can and to be the image that best represents how I would act if today was my judgment day.

I had to learn that I loved and forgave myself, for everything I have done wrong as there was no changing the past and that was final. I was stuck for a few years facing my own past. I still have trouble being accepted or allowing others to accept me for my past sins, I work on this every day. I try to release my fear of rejection or failure, because it is unhealthy to keep this alive and to dwell on this.

XOXO

FoxFires
Posted 10/29/2010 5:25 PM (#20578 - in reply to #20368)

Alumni

Hey All,

I wanted to pose this as a question, so what does the bible verse John 10:34 mean????

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

???

sunflower
Posted 10/29/2010 5:30 PM (#20579 - in reply to #20571)

Elite Veteran

dear foxfires,to love is enough,i feel you have no need to srive for acceptance,you are a beutiful soul,if others do not accept you for just being you,it is they who have the problem,don,t, waste valuable energy better used to be the real you,and for yourself to accept you as you are. You have no need to allow others to accept you,you are wasting valuable energy,the only person you allow to frogive you is you and God,he loves all as they are,you are trying to hard,i should imagine God has given you many gold stars for the work you have done on yourself,go forward with a smile,well deserved,you are one of the brightest stars in the universe,i send much love to you,i feel a very warm glow when i see your words,they are so sincere,i have never met you,but already i know i love and accept you for who you are,a perfect spirit soul,with a heart of gold,love irisx
FoxFires
Posted 10/29/2010 8:49 PM (#20580 - in reply to #20579)

Alumni

Dear Sunflower,

Ok.

I was trying to present this scripture without mentioning my feelings, hoping someone would share some aspect of what I sense. I shine light on this because I am my brothers keeper and what would be the reason to not share an enlightening issue for free with everyone I can. people get banned from some forums for posting some of this stuff.

Too often I present my own view, with all conclusions drawn and pre decided. But this in my opinion, and is the most well guarded secret across time of the god component residing inside everyone of us. The misconception seems to be when some find this internal energy present, some feel it is a first person God, instead of third person god or we are god when we are thinking of the body or everyone else first.

So the cherubim guarding the tree of life might be the insanity some endure when they force the energy on with drugs or sleep depravation... Some of my psychiatry friends agree on these points. The best description of this is the people who take the drug PCP, and need psych meds for the rest of their lives.

Man being forced from the garden may have been them being stripped of the kundalini energy, as it is was coiled up around or sacrum. Again I think this if a metaphor for the energy still being there, but we do not sense it as it seems to occupy or dwell in another dimension until we decide we will not serve evil anymore, and then hopefully it tunes in slowly. Because a high speed connection is rather painful, been there done that

I feel the knowing good and evil to mean we would have union with both, like a marriage partner/s until we decide to forsake / divorce evil.

XOXO

mruppert
Posted 10/30/2010 8:39 PM (#20590 - in reply to #20368)

Expert

TOECUTTER: This man's name is Kundalini and he wants his hand back!
        -----the movie Mad Max (1976)

The American dub made Mel Gibson famous. The Ozzie original version has the high nasal voices typical of Australia, god love them.
The transformational character of the movie was Johnny the Boy.......the Messianic character was Bubba Zanetti............

Kid
: Hey Mister! What happened to the car?
Bubba Zanetti: What do you think happened?
Kid: Looks like it's been chewed up and spat out.
Bubba Zanetti: Perhaps it was a result of anxiety.

The original Mad Max is a metaphysical movie...I do recommend the American dubbed version over the original Ozzie version, only because it gives the characters greater depth of screen presence. But, one would learn a lot from either. And, I have debated and never come to a full understanding of the ice cream cone sequence.

When You Look Up At The Stars, NIGHTRIDER,,,,,,,,
Marty, Luck, Popp, Siss

FoxFires
Posted 10/31/2010 8:16 PM (#20598 - in reply to #20590)

Alumni

Marty,

I will have to watch Mad Max again and figure out where the ice cream cone part is and see what I get. I do not even remember them having refrigeration... But I was not tuned in back then and was seeing future doom and gloom!!!

Thanx!!!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software