University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Beetle Power Animal
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

FoxFires
Posted 8/24/2010 3:19 PM (#20303)
Subject: Beetle Power Animal

Alumni

I encountered a beetle today with glow in the dark green eyes.

I think I need to figure the significance of this. My list of power animals does not have critters with self illuminating eyes, perhaps this is on a more advanced list than I have procured.

The strange part is I put these clothes in my dresser yesterday, and the first garment I pulled out after bathing had an other worldly creature on it.

I do not harm critters except mosquitoes on me or in my house.

I looked on the Internet and there are videos of these from the Florida keys, but I live in Texas, and it was in my clothes drawer.

I have a real good idea what this means as symbolic, but wondered if other people encountered things like this... Most of my encounters do see way off of the normal grid, and very hard to believe, I did get a picture, and then the creature decided to BUG out LOL

Love and Light!!!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/24/2010 4:17 PM (#20304 - in reply to #20303)
Subject: RE: Beetle Power Animal

PhD Alumni

Funny you should post this FF as, on Sunday when I opened our front door, there was a bee collapsed on the doorstep.

Completely dead to the world, I dropped some honey close by; it came to, spent 20 minutes or so sucking, then shat, then tried to take off and could not, so I continued to stay close by to defend from predators and/or ease its passage, once, twice, three times, then on the third up and down it took to the sky.

Having a bee waiting for me on my doorstep in need of sustenance made me feel like a real Shaman, but that may just be my arrogant misperception
FoxFires
Posted 8/24/2010 4:40 PM (#20308 - in reply to #20304)

Alumni

Paul,

I do think some spiritual people are called to be shaman, and I have had many occurrences in nature where things that should not be were. Animal interactions that are positive indications of this. But the feeling has to be with the person, I too did wonder, me??? But I have had so many critter stories, that something abnormal is going on, I suspect you do too.

But glowing eyes staring back at me in the dark... In my home on my clothes as I am about to dress with them.

This is what I used to hope for before I believed in spiritual stiff to see. I do take this as an affirmation of third eye activity for me and others who want to see more clearly.

I sense some large spiritual activity on the horizon. I have not got a confirmation, from anyone else on this though

I do feel I should have been more open to the glowing bug instead of photographing him. I just wanted to make sure I was not too bonkers or dreaming

Love and Light!!!

Paul Joseph
Posted 8/25/2010 5:45 AM (#20316 - in reply to #20308)

PhD Alumni

Could well be ... Any 'Men in Black' involved ?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software