University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Psychic Reads
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5
Now viewing page 5 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Supernatural3
Posted 11/13/2011 4:35 PM (#22631 - in reply to #19904)
Subject: RE: Psychic Reads

PhD Alumni

OK...well..... all i have to say is.....

Deep Breath....

If we figure it all out, there is no reason to continue here on Earth.

We are meant to have issues to deal with..... that is what human life is about.

I know... it sucks sometimes.... but... with out that experience, we cannot grow spiritually.

I hope this makes sense... sometimes it makes me frustrated, but i have to sit back and laugh and say... REALLY? THANKS a whole lot. and then focus on the positive aspects of what life is about. Make it what you want. Focus on the good.... don't let the bad be about you.

Hardest thing to do, but must be done.
Blessings, always~

Top of the page Bottom of the page
FoxFires
Posted 11/13/2011 6:53 PM (#22632 - in reply to #22631)

Alumni

Dear Jill,

I will ponder and reflect before I comment here

Love and Light

leo
Posted 11/13/2011 7:31 PM (#22633 - in reply to #22631)

Ph.D. Alumni

Hey Jill,

I remember someone saying something to the effect that we are here in a physical reality learning lab. That each life experience here on earth is usually for some experience(s) that we need to learn from. That of course is the simple answer, some of us are just here to experience the experience, not for anything in particular. Others are here to learn from past experiences and to learn from that. Of course each of us has a goal to help out in some way. Wheather that be a single positive thing or many. If we don't manage to get it right this time, there's always the next time. We of course create our own reality.

I remember who said that now, it was me. I've learned this through a very highly placed nonphysical spiritual entity.

Love and Light
Leo
FoxFires
Posted 11/14/2011 7:46 AM (#22634 - in reply to #22633)

Alumni

Dear Leo,

Please note, that Jill held her breath for the statement, and did not show an exhale.  So as an observer is she telling us something to learn, or is she attempting to seek help, regardless this indicates a Hard Pause and a sense of reflection if felt by me, for this to sink in before a response...

Remember the old school way of telling people what to do is being phased out, and we are supposed to now look within, after we decide to set aside personal feelings from the decision process toward spiritual advancement.  In other words, I am looking inside for my answers from my higher self at this point, and that is new school teaching.  And someone who shows no emotions has expressed nothing for others to help them with... But the emotions need to be felt prior to action... This is what the essence of a psychic read is, we feel the emotions that seem to need addressing, and only the ones we feel can help improve something, sort of a prelude to do no intentional harm / ignore or respond in like kind.

Love and Light

leo
Posted 11/14/2011 11:47 AM (#22635 - in reply to #22634)

Ph.D. Alumni

FF
Jill stated; "We are meant to have issues to deal with..... that is what human life is about."

"I know... it sucks sometimes.... but... with out that experience, we cannot grow spiritually."

My response was a confirmation on what was stated. Jill, I believe, was alluding to the simple fact that we are here to experience various aspects of life. My nonphysical mentor made this very clear to me. I believe from my extensive research into reincarnation that this has been verified. My understanding of this has set me free of the fear of dying. So the ability for Love has increased significantly. As you know the oppisite of love is not hate but fear. The need to pause was not necessary for me as the meaning resonated with me immediately.

So, as you can now (hopefully) see, my comment was one of agreement and certainly not telling anyone what to do or not to do. I quit teaching a few years ago.

As far as psychic reads are concerned, not my area and I'm really not interested. One way or the other. My spirit guide is all I require for guidance.

Leo

Supernatural3
Posted 11/14/2011 1:36 PM (#22636 - in reply to #19904)

PhD Alumni

I didn't hold my breath, i took a moment to take a deep breath, as in belly breathing, the exhale always follows. That is the hypnotist in me speaking. 

I always tell my bride and groom, about to be married to take a deep breath.... helps calm them.

I remind us all to take a deep breath, for deep breathing is a start of meditation, helps clear the mind and I wanted to get a point across with clear thinking.

I do not feel we are here for karmic reasons. Unless we WANT to be here for karmic reason. Some do actually choose that. I did not in this life. I do believe some of us, or maybe most of us can be here, just to remember who we really are, and create.

No real complication to it.....

I find I have to take deep breaths all the time.... calm the center.

I love all the input... I also agree with what everyone is saying.... I just think it's simpler that we make it.

I have to leave for a doc appointment.... wonder what they will prescribe now... (rolls eyes)

Another deep breath.... ha ha

HUGS

Reminder: This is how I feel, does not matter if someone else feels differently. We will all come from a million different walks of life, with a million different views. A million correct views... it's all about what is right for each of us to walk our own path, hopefully holding someone's hand (spiritually or physically or both). 
FoxFires
Posted 11/14/2011 3:25 PM (#22637 - in reply to #22635)

Alumni

Dear Leo,

I understand, just making sure to understand Jill completely before I get the wrong tangent going... I just intended to  explain that I was concerned for what was being expressed as if not to miss any deeper meaning with a tersheiary path past her statement, as I some something hidden or a deeper meaning.

Love and light 

FoxFires
Posted 11/15/2011 8:46 AM (#22638 - in reply to #22635)

Alumni

Dear Leo,

There is something I have found to called spiritual upgrades.  Spiritual Upgrades come from realizing a truth about a matter... Truth does not always need to be facts, that are calculated, quotable and proveable... Sometimes it is just how we feel about something. But the point is we learn best at some points by being told what we want to know.  Other times I feel I need to not say things to some people, because they are not ready to hear the things I see...

So I sort of feel my advice should be viewed by non hostile people in two ways 1 Helpful, 2 Unhelpful... As far as people who are hostile, meaning intent on harboring negative emotions toward self or others as long as they can.  But the truth of help is does a belief help you and the people you know, if so it is taken in and appraised, if people are hostile, there usually seems to be a path of censorship they want to apply to what I share.... So if someone tries with every breath to change me, it is more along the lines or perceived as control... And if possible I go left when they say turn right...

So back to spiritual upgrades, feeling negative emotions about something is always necessary prior to releasing them, hint, hint, I have to notice these feelings before I can address them... And some people need to self realize a personal problem prior to dealing with it... Me helping a person see their faults internally is good or ok to do. But the best upgrade I can do sometimes is to stand back and let others realize the truth from within and self realize the change needed... If In help a person that I clearly see refuses to look inside,,, The term I use for this is called stealing someones upgrade or change energy. 

This entire word set of this expression is a feeling that I carry and not head knowledge, as there is no real wrong and right approach, just those with emotional intention, and those with factual expressions.  So it does not matter how I think about a problem, unless I feel I can help with a solution, or attempt to share uncensored by people having authority or those who mandate that authority act on their behalf...

So truth is what we all desire it to be for our reality, and we manifest what we feel we need the most, until we internally decide that we need to find a deeper truth. Personally getting over our own speed bumps. is the grates power we can draw from our higher self, so sometimes a person getting a read or getting one too often is detrimental to the person we are trying to help. as if we show them something they are unwilling to face, they tend to want to run the opposite direction of whatever you share... After doing some reads, this is what I have learned from the process. So yes there need to be an acceptance process of what is shared from the aspect of was it useful or not. And people who do not take a bit of time to look inside prior to a read, might need to look within or around for a bit to get the change energy stirred up. So if reads are to be done by anyone, there has to be boundaries With The People Involved In The Reads, as everything has karmic implications in some direction

Love and Light

leo
Posted 11/15/2011 3:15 PM (#22639 - in reply to #22638)

Ph.D. Alumni

FF,

I hear what you are saying. I'm sure there are folks out there that can use a spiritual tune-up from time to time. I have actually helped one of our own here on the forum. Of course with the help of my guide Anna. Sort of channeled a message as sometimes the things I write are not always my words.

I hope that in some way you are not infering that I hold any repressed anger and/or hostility towards anyone. As that would not be the case, I've learned that to forgive is to be set free. That is not to say that I haven't at points in my life felt anger towards others, I am human after all. I'm totally free of that sort of thing at this point in my life. To repress anger is to repress one's spirituality.

If you can help others with their spirituality, then bless you. The idea here is to have a Universal Unconditional LOVE for every being regardless of what they may or may not do. To error is human, to forgive Devine.

Blessings
Leo
FoxFires
Posted 11/15/2011 4:21 PM (#22640 - in reply to #22639)

Alumni

Dear Leo,

Sometimes in life I am the positive force and sometimes the negative force, but always trying to be in the light. This is nothing to do with me implying anything specific toward you or anyone.  Either what I compose helps you or it doesn't, no condemnation in anything I do as this never helps anyone that I am aware of. 

If I condemn someone, then I loose soul pieces, and when you loose enough of these you are never the same,,, till you go get the pieces back, and that means you have to let go of all the anger anyway... So this is sort of a no win / on end situation

I am glad you have found something that is helpful, to help others with.  Sometimes the anger I "or people as a we" carry resides there until someone drives enough emotion through us to face our inner demons, so there is no real right or wrong thing to do in a situation, we just may find some things are more or less helpful with some people

Love and Light

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5
Now viewing page 5 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software