University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1000 Absolute Proofs!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

mruppert
Posted 7/17/2010 9:25 AM (#19647)
Subject: 1000 Absolute Proofs!

Expert

So ya think something is gonna happen in 2012?
Well, you are wrong!
Proof number 1:

The July 10, 1873 Decatur Republican (Decatur, IL) describes, in a rather condescending manner, a prediction of one Professor Plantamour. It seems Plantamour was fond of making predictions involving comets, predicting in 1872 that Plantamour's Comet would collide with Earthon August 12, 1873. After it was fairly certain that such an event would not take place Prof. Plantamour moved his disaster dates further into the future. In the case of this prediction from 1873, the year2011 would bring about a completely frozen Earth.

We have heard from our ally, Prof. Plantamour, again. Last year he prophesied we were to be burned up. Now he declares in a paper just issued in Paris, that everybody will be frozen to death in the year 2011. We are glad to have the date accurately fixed, for we shall  arrange for our life insurance policy to expire in the year 2011. The first news of the freeze will appear in the Saturday Evening Post for Jan. 1st, 2011. No paper shall beat us!

Shivering all ready,
Marty and Fur Coated Cats, Lucky, Poppy, and Sissy

Edited to add this postscript.......the end comes on the DREADED
1/1/11, whose total is 4, whose square is 2!!!!!!! WE ALL KNOW that Abraham Lincoln used a number 2 goose quill as did John Wilkes Booth! And both men had a book that had a page 1,2,4 and 11.  I am getting REALLY SPOOKED NOW!

Edited by mruppert 7/17/2010 9:33 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/6/2010 7:16 AM (#19824 - in reply to #19647)
Subject: RE: 1000 Absolute Proofs!

PhD Alumni

"So ya think something is gonna happen in 2012?"

.... doesn't something happen every day ?
FoxFires
Posted 8/7/2010 11:31 PM (#19874 - in reply to #19647)

Alumni

mruppert,

I agree with you that it is not going to be the end in 2011 or 2012.

I do think there will be a spiritual portal opening then though, and humans will become more open minded

Love and Light
paddy
Posted 8/8/2010 10:39 PM (#19911 - in reply to #19874)

I think part of the 2012 phenom fits a Prophecy of Doom paradigm,
and I think part of that paradigm can be an element of catalyst that
helps people grow at an accelerated rate, not so dissimilar from last
minute cramming. Such cramming may take place on many levels,
for example maybe some will pray more and come to a point where
they feel their prayers are answered. For others, I like to think they
may arrive to being in the now, so to speak, sooner than later.

Of course I hold a balancing perspective that most catalyst
seems inefficiently used or else often goes unnoticed.

A few years ago, Randy Pausch came out with his Last Lecture,
where he shared some important advice: Have Fun, Never Give Up,
and Look For The Good In Others. I like to think that in 2012,
many people will choose to accept that advice.

paddy

FoxFires
Posted 8/8/2010 11:26 PM (#19916 - in reply to #19911)
Subject: 1000 Absolute Proofs!

Alumni

paddy,

What you are describing is what I am hoping for!!!

Love and Light
mruppert
Posted 8/28/2010 12:30 AM (#20356 - in reply to #19647)

Expert

Ahhhh....my friends......but there is something that will indeed "happen" in 2012, 12/21 Mayan Calendar.The dumbass Mayans didn't know, but the Zoroastrians did, and their year coincides with the Olmecs.....ya gotta remember the Mayans were not the first advanced civilization in our half of the world.
We will find that we are excellent time-keepers and we will find that the time has come!!!!!!
Worst Case scenario......Real Housewives of the Mayan Prophecy.......ugly, skinny, Micheala introduces her line of peasant blouses for the rich at only $299.99.  Micheala is going to ground  a lot of maiz into tortillas at $299. per blouse.
The MARTYAN prophesy!

Peace and Love Yourself as much as I love,
Marty, Lucky, Poppy, Sissy
Supernatural3
Posted 8/29/2010 11:56 PM (#20372 - in reply to #19647)

PhD Alumni

LOLOL, Marty you kill me.

My prediction is this: Ding bats will still be ding bats.... and hopefully our entire law system will change and revert back to the day when some discipline was a good thing, but a 2x4 abuse was too much.

I want courts to stop the ridiculous crap. When people can charge people with assault, over a splash of pop... something terrible is wrong. I am predicting a HUGE hand will come out of the sky and b-slap all the stupid people who want something for nothing and are HUGE adult babies.

Perhaps we can go back to having one income being enough in a family home, so we can raise our own children. That would be nice. The system here is failing.

I am grateful that I raised my own children. I wouldn't have had it any other way. I was lucky I could.
I wish my luck on everyone~
mruppert
Posted 9/24/2010 11:40 PM (#20450 - in reply to #19647)

Expert

Seriously.........forget about 2012, if you are not my age, you will be around. If you are my age, you are miraculous. I am worried about April 13th,2036. Comet Apophis will traject straight towards this solar system. The probability of hitting the Earth is 10%. which is quite significant on a cosmic level. A direct hit by even a moderate sized comet spells DOOM for us."WE" renew the oil reserves of the planet, just as our friends the dinosaurs gave us all the beautiful oil for our cars.

Peace Always and Anyways,
Marty, Lucky, Poppy, Sissy...consensus of cat knowledge....we sense!
FoxFires
Posted 9/25/2010 12:54 PM (#20451 - in reply to #20450)

Alumni

Huh,

Extinction Level Event (ELE) discussion!

These subjects seem to loom in the horizon for the purpose of seeking in life what is important and clinging to it. Realizing everything will pass away is the redeeming quality if being human. Otherwise we would never search for a better and more fulfilling life.

The prospect of a ELE is probably the only way to get some people to pray that would never pray or meditate otherwise. So the human condition needs to be reminded of it's frail nature, so we can hope for something better.

There are two ways to look at this, either we die from something or we don't. discussion or worry does not alter the outcome of the event. But feeling concern for the pain of those affected by an event can get the spirit to help move any mountain.

NASA has explained that even a solar reflector placed on a comet or asteroid early enough can change the approach telemetry of a near earth path object. Students at UMS understand unseen forces and so do many others. So prayer and meditation can change the path of ANYTHING in our future.

The oil reserves of the earth are suspected to be from creatures called diatom's, they are 300 million years old. Most of the dinosaurs were not around then. Methane gas aka natural gas is another story, and sometimes humans generate this from last nights meal. As what we use as fuel is as you indicate, former living matter now decomposing and altering from it's former state.

No one is promised a tomorrow, that is probably good because we would become self reliant and self confident. When what we really need to do is evolve to a caring and loving society that loves everyone, even the most difficult to be around, otherwise we are no more than human dinosaurs waiting to become extinct in the flesh to match our dead hearts through the death of caring emotions.

On September 11, 2001, I was on board the oil drill vessel Deepwater Horizon, I was part of the commissioning crew that did the vessels first ever emergency disconnect (I measured every know variable with a computer for the first emergency disconnect report) In less than 9 years the vessel Horizon failed all human expectations and lays near the sea floor in the Gulf of Mexico. This seems to be because we want to understand how to control nature, not how to live in harmony with it. The well BP was drilling was an abandoned location that Shell decided was to risky to EXPLOIT the resources from.

Peace Out!!!

mruppert
Posted 10/16/2010 10:39 PM (#20499 - in reply to #19647)

Expert

Okay Firefoxy.....let's do a little risk analysis.....as I am thinking about renewing certain subscriptions for longer terms than a year.....

Chances of a Solar Superstorm.........1 in 20 in the next 15 years.......got me little concerned as I might be around for that one!

Chances of a Killer Pandemic........1 in 2 in the next 30 years......old age has it's drawbacks, the flu that I used to shake off with liberal doses of whiskey and honey are now deadly serious. Ohhhh.....don't forget the chicken soup, my Yiddishah Mama. I Alfred E Neuman this kind of thing....what? me worry?

Chances of Runaway Global Warming......1 in 2 in the next 200 years.....I ain't sweatin' it as long as the ac works.

Chances of a SuperVolcano........1 in 100 in the next 1000 years.....geez, even with Iceland, the stat is not revised....

Chances of A Giant Asteroid Impact (GAI).......1 in 1,000,000 in the next 100 years.....well yeah but it made for an interesting post to this board

Chances of a Gamma Ray Burst (when a massive star collapses into a Black Hole).......1 in 15 over 100 million years.....ummmmmmm......I think we are pretty safe here.....so slam the door in the gamma ray burst insurance guy's face.

Chances of Bubble Nucleation (another universe popping up inside our own)...... 1 in 1 billion over the next trillion years.......WE BETTER RETHINK THIS ONE.......they built this giant collider to catch what is in essence a killer particle....and, if it works this could happen.....Paul can explain it better than I can.

Chances of Nuclear War....1 in 30 over the next ten years.....if you think the sweat is not dripping off of me, your wrong. This is a very real possibility in the remaining time that I have.

I hope people dig peace!

Marty, Luckylee, Poppyhead, Sissygirl

Edited to put the g in Sissyirl's name.....she hates when I misspell her name    

Edited by mruppert 10/16/2010 10:41 PM
cause
Posted 10/20/2010 3:19 PM (#20521 - in reply to #19647)

UMS Student

Somehow I feel as though I have just been to a movie that has a plethera of alternite endings. I hope the note of sarchasm I hear in your post is real, and that you trust to a certenty that good will happen on 1/1/11. My assured prediction for 1/1/11 is the expiration of my debit card.

Many have stated that wonder is occuring now and on with 1/1/11 good fortune with us. The New Age movement is a great change in thinking for the western, and I hope the rest of, the world. People are waking to new thought and experiences. Some of us have forgoten that metaphysics is a part of philosophy, and a legitimet study. This is changing and will change. Perhaps that is what will happen in 2012.

Cause
FoxFires
Posted 10/20/2010 6:55 PM (#20522 - in reply to #20499)

Alumni

Marty,

I do agree that these mathematical probabilities exist.

My favorite one is what are the odds of the policeman who pulled me over and is giving me a ticket, to get hit by lightning before the ticket is signed by me. This could actually happen.

But I did ponder the runaway ice cap balance on the earth and global warming... I get either we are gonna have some much colder winters or there will be a new sea level base line measurement. My supportive vote goes to the extreme cold winter weather. So that settles the issue once and for all... Cold and colder winters it will be for a while!!!

XOXO

mruppert
Posted 10/22/2010 9:48 PM (#20532 - in reply to #19647)

Expert

Hiho Cause, good to see you again!!!!  Cause and Foxer....
My scenarios were just that, scenarios based on work that scientists do. Source is solid and I will send it to you if you are interested.
And, the likelihoods ring true.
My intent was to demonstrate that to worry about things in the realm of predictions is to worry unnecessarily over nothing of immediate threat.
I can scream at the top of my lungs and argue till I am blue in the face that the microwave radiation of mobile devices is bad for us and is causing us harm. No one will listen,  and those that do tell me "if it is bad for us we would know all ready" AND "if it is bad for us someone  would have told us by now". These are two very pervasive misconceptions.
We do know....we just don't readily get the 411 on the deal. Because the CTIA and all related manufacturers and industry groups deal in misinformation and disinformation.
We have been told....but the first study
group...Norwegians....the industry made fun of them....called their evidence anecdotal (which was somewhat fair as it was in the early years of the study) and called them "reindeer herders". Who is the smart Wall Street tycoon gonna believe, the corporation that is fattening their portfolio or some "reindeer herders".
     Microwave ovens are sealed. They will not operate open. They sell detectors to spot leakages in the seal. Why? Because, microwaves in that range will cook your goose....and your hand....if you wanna really see, you can defeat the locks and stick your hand in it and start it. I do not recommend doing so as it is not a pretty sight and it is very painful. The microwaves that make a cellphone work ARE microwaves. The range is miniscule compared to an Amana Radar Range Instant Heater-Upper. BUT, it is STILL microwaves....the physics didn't miraculously change.
     Regardless of any proofs one way or the other, the proof that I needed came to me by way of an aura sensitive person whom has been on this board. I Skyped her from work and she said I see a very scary aura about you.....it is almost like a Kirlian image that  is pulsating.  In my office, I am literally surrounded by mobile devices. I am CONVINCED!

Peace and Landline Telephony,
Marty and Luck, Popp, Siss
FoxFires
Posted 10/23/2010 12:21 PM (#20539 - in reply to #20532)

Alumni

Marty,

Your concerns are real in the physical realm and the effects are present in the animal kingdom. As we blast small rodents with mega doses of different radio frequencies they are effected in negative ways. The waves that seem to affect us the most are the waves with a height similar to ours, so radio signal close to our height or a close fundamental are the main concern.

I have read much material on spiritual stuff, and religious stuff. I know people who were considered saints after their death were not subject to decay like people with fear and hate and greed and jealousy. So trusting in the will of the spirit allows us to walk in a fashion of where few have treaded before. Being on this rock with the intent of helping people to find the spirit of truth is a karmic protection shield, anyone who puts their human will down and cares more about others than self has every angel on standby and in their protection and healing duty for them without really needing to ask.

So all points presented here are valid, yours and hopefully mine. If there is any worry or over dependency on the material world, then problems arise over and over,,, teaching us (hopefully) to find the middle ground on the need to have what we want. Remember the first assault on God from outside forces was in heaven and was a battle of will with Lucifer declaring I will be be more than God. So anyone declaring to be less than God and subject to God's will has humility enough to be raised up with some power.

I am not saying this is true, I need to get some more posts up and find entertainment in the discussion of SpirOligous matters. LOL

XOXO

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software