University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What's shakin' ?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

instinctual
Posted 7/9/2010 11:49 AM (#19612)
Subject: What's shakin' ?

PhD Alumni

Just a shout out to all of my UMS peeps. I trust all is well, and all is as it very well should be. Be being the operative word. Not bee..as in bumble. The sound of a bumble bee reminds me of those vuvuzelas. I understand that the I-Phone has an application which negates the buzzing sound so you can actually hear the game. I do feel badly for the players. bzzzzzzz
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/9/2010 1:14 PM (#19613 - in reply to #19612)
Subject: RE: What's shakin' ?

PhD Alumni

Peep-ho ... long time no see ... nice to see you, to see you nice [catch-phrase of an English comedian and entertainer, Bruce Forsyth]

I read recently - was it in the Herald Tribune ? - that certain phone manufacturers relied heavily on African mineral deposits that were in turn threatening the habitat of mountain gorillas and indigenous life styles and generally contributing to the end of the world as we know it ... but that may all be hearsay who knows, I wold not want to get the UMS Board into legal trouble so any opinion is purely what I have heard and may be wrong ... interesting though our dependance on said items - to say nothing of the debate about brain cancer risks from radiation .... non-proven, allegedly ....

What's my App is yours
leo
Posted 7/10/2010 10:38 AM (#19620 - in reply to #19612)

Ph.D. Alumni

Dear Instinctual, Afraid you won't get too many replies as it appears that everyone is on vacation. This is like one of three boards that I communicate on. There isn't much activity on any of them. I, on the other hand am trapped at home because of an impending knee replacement surgery. Needless to say I'm bored out of my mind. I need to work on my dissertation but can't seem to get my mind on it. Oh well, this too shall pass. Hope all is well with you.
Namaste
Leo
instinctual
Posted 7/10/2010 10:40 AM (#19621 - in reply to #19612)

PhD Alumni

Always!

I personally do not have said apps, in the phone sense..yet I suppose that all of our applications are totally what they need to be, in a broad sense.

Solar Eclipse tomorrow..too bad we won't be able to see it, yet we will feel it's effects, I gather, in terms of new beginnings, or how ever we choose to perceive them!

That word allegedly really is a catch all sort of disclaimer, isn't it? Just pop that in, and you are covered..allegedly. haha

need more caffeine...happy day everyone..just popping in and out, feeling silly and happy..if that is a crime, then punish me!

Take care everyone

Hello Leo! We are posting at the same time, and did not notice your post. Thank you and greetings! I am also on a few sites, they serve to enable my procrastinationist (is that a word?) behavior. Best wishes on your knee replacement and your dissertation! The words will gather on the page just as they are supposed to. With mine, I ruminated, stalled, was hesitant to sit down and just "do it", but I knew when I was supposed to sit down, a message that said, now is the time, and it worked.

Best wishes to you, and all

Edited by instinctual 7/10/2010 10:44 AM
leo
Posted 7/10/2010 10:52 AM (#19622 - in reply to #19621)

Ph.D. Alumni

Sounds like a word to me, I guess because I know how it applies to me. You are right about the writing, I'm waiting for my spirit guide (Amphibious) to give me a quick kick in the gluts. I'm afraid I don't always give her a break. Have you looked at the" Our Ultimate Reality" board? Some good stuff there. One of the moderators, Talker, is really good. Thanks for the well wishes.
Leo

Edited by leo 7/10/2010 10:56 AM
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/10/2010 2:05 PM (#19623 - in reply to #19622)

PhD Alumni

Well wishes from me too.

Neither do i have a an i-phone

Neither am I on holiday .... just burrowing through the dense undergrowth, in the dark, maybe over the hill, and if so, don't want to tumble too far too quickly
leo
Posted 7/10/2010 9:02 PM (#19624 - in reply to #19623)

Ph.D. Alumni

Thanks for the well wishes. Surgery is scheduled for 22 July. I wore the old one out, so we'll just pop in a new one.
Thanks again

Edited by leo 7/10/2010 9:03 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software