University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

World Peace Meditations that Christine's doing, they're free, the meditations are great!
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

DooDah
Posted 6/1/2010 12:24 AM (#19505)
Subject: World Peace Meditations that Christine's doing, they're free, the meditations are great!

I saw the thread about peace thoughts, I found the World Peace Meditation thing Christine is doing to be beautiful, I've been calling in on the free teleconference meditation she has, it's a half hour of discussion about peace, attendees can also share stuff about peace or ask questions, then Christine does a half hour meditation, I think their next ones are on Wednesday evenings, and since I couldn't attend the first one, I downloaded it and really enjoyed it, and I called in every week after through May, it was great. They're putting them up online after they're recorded and on youtube with pretty pictures too, it's nice. Christine wants to get a lot of people together to meditate on peace at the same time, she thinks that's powerful too, I think she might be right, I could feel the other people doing these meditations. Here's the page where I found the info on signing up http://www.umsonline.org/Teleconference/World/World-Peace-Meditatio...

See you there, I'm calling in and doing these, it's really cool, and then to get them online too is really cool.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software