University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Everything is Beautiful
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Oye
Posted 6/29/2006 11:44 PM (#631)
Subject: Everything is Beautiful

Everything in the world is beautiful and nothing is ugly. Whatever looks ugly results from our failure to make it beautiful. It is our duty as co-creators on earth to make the world more beautiful.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Danjummai
Posted 6/30/2006 7:09 AM (#633 - in reply to #631)
Subject: RE: Everything is Beautiful

PhD Alumni

Beauty Lies in the Eyes of Its Beholder:
The hands of creation impeccably originated beauty and ugliness to be rightly or wrongly appreciated by the children of creation. What I want to agree is that there is beauty to every ugliness as there's ugliness to every beauty. As to whether it's our duty to extinct ugliness which in other words is another name of beauty is what I wouldn't say or do. My belief is such that much as we should strive to make or polish the beautiful ones, we must also try to let the ugly as it is or even veture towards appreciating it. To me humanity will never see true emancipation untill it could truely appreciate this ironic standpoint of beauty and Ugliness - two unmixable gods which implicitly work together. Children of God are yet in the course of enlightenment untill they can appreciate Satan! And then all the worries of the world will end for they have found their God.
Laura Phillips
Posted 7/19/2006 7:36 PM (#711 - in reply to #631)

Beauty is definitely something that is subjective. For instance, alligators might think that humans are rather awkward and ugly, and humans might think that alligators are ugly. People might think that snakes are beautiful, while others see them as something wicked and ugly. Some think insects are really beautiful while others think they're gross!
IAMMiracles
Posted 9/15/2006 11:14 PM (#896 - in reply to #631)

In the Octave of Light, which We may Live Within Here and Now, All is Beautiful. Even if the sinister force is shouting war around us or taking what was God Created and defaming it, We can still See that underneath it all -- and even the Power & Energy that such forces use wrongly -- is from God!

This is how Beloved Jesus could say to Pilate, Your Power comes from Above... All Power, All Energy is initially Pure and Perfect and from God. Those who misuse it to create discord and inharmony -- hurt themselves and must try again (reincarnation). They must. And the only way out is either to Wake up and Achieve the Goal of Life or experience the second death where the personality of the Life Stream is ultimately dissolved.

When We allow the Pure Energy which Beats Our Hearts, to Expand and Express the God Power, Love & Wisdom, We Express Perfection as the Father -- Our Own God Self -- Expresses and truly We are One With The Father-Mother. "I and my Father are One."
NothingEverything
Posted 9/25/2006 2:28 AM (#937 - in reply to #631)

UMS Student

I agree with you Oye.
it is a mind close to enlightenment and a light heart that sees only beauty.
then, beauty is only a word for poets, and perception ceases. thats even closer to enlightenment.
Aquarius
Posted 10/11/2006 12:20 PM (#1004 - in reply to #631)

UMS Guest

‘My heart is awed within me, when I think of the great miracle that still goes on, in silence, around me – the perpetual work of Thy Creation, finished, yet renewed forever.’ Bryant
I see our world as one great a work of art. At the same time, our world is merely a tiny though integral part of an even more gigantic masterpiece and a labour of love, which is the whole of Creation and all worlds and beings contained within them. Everything that ever has been and ever will be is created by the loving thoughts of our Creator, the Great Father of all life. Through the Great Mother, with the help of the Angels, all things come into being. And everything that is still ugly and disharmonious in our world and in ourselves is merely waiting to be made beautiful and harmonious, in its own sweet time. The ugly and the disharmonious aspects too have purpose and meaning. They teach how to recognise and appreciate that which is beautiful and harmonious.

With Love and Light,
Aquarius

Rose
Posted 3/25/2008 12:11 PM (#4033 - in reply to #631)

Student

Yes I believe you're correct oye! I was just speaking to a friend about their inability to keep a monogamous relationship. Just really had it with all the bad self talk. I explained in short....your a circle trying to live a square's life. Amongst other circles you're beautiful, but amongst squares you're simply undesirable. Why not live amongst the circles, love and embrace who and what you are and then if one day you manage to transform yourself into a square you will live happily. But I just don't see how a circle can happily lead a squares life. And it's not right to mislead other squares into thinking that you're one too. When they find out you're a circle they will exile you.

This is a simplistic way of putting it but your post was very interesting because I felt that my circle friend was feeling very ugly and unwanted. Feeling like a failure and I just wanted my friend to be happy being a circle.
Aquarius
Posted 3/25/2008 2:16 PM (#4039 - in reply to #631)

UMS Guest

It may be simplistic, but it's true! You have a very good way of seeing such things beautifully clearly and with great simplicity; that's a rare gift and thanks for sharing it with us. With love - Aquarius

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software