University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thoughts of Peace
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 4 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

leo
Posted 5/28/2010 10:01 AM (#19504 - in reply to #19503)
Subject: RE: The Powere of Thought

Ph.D. Alumni

mruppert, I was a bit excited as I actually followed most of what you were saying (I don't always). I find it interesting to see free will in action. I have been told to be careful of what I speak, for many such as yourself can find activities such as channeling beyond the accepted norm (please explain normal). Perhaps one should stay away from urine producing fluids during a channeling event.

It is interesting to note that you left out Seth (Jane Roberts) I mean come on, Seth has more books to his credit than does Abraham (although Abraham is catching up). To be honest, I've not heard of Esther speaking with other spiritual folks. Doesn't mean she hasn't, just never heard of it.

All I ever speak of (on this board) is what I have gleened from spiritual nonphysical beings. It is truly up to the reader to determine for themselves if such has a ring of truth to it. If one resonates with what has been said ok, if not thats ok to.

I do believe Poppy must have told you that last bit or maybe Sissy. I do however agree with you on the freedom of choice issue. I will not debate with you on the issue of channeling, to each his own.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mruppert
Posted 6/8/2010 7:25 PM (#19517 - in reply to #19104)
Subject: RE: Thoughts of Peace

Expert

Hi Leo et allus:
     I was not neglecting Seth at all! It is just that Seth was not the Nathan Noodleman encounter
Seth was the Benjamin "Goggles" Goggins encounter
     I don't think my period button is working anymore.
     This is going to make it hard to go to any dot.coms---there we go----still life in my TRS 80.....
Tandy built a great computer!
     Anyway, Goggles used to emit this awful sound which caused our CO to comment "thasonzratlaka ruman oha braby crawn  muskbea wampus cat" which is South Carolinian for "that sounds right like a woman or a baby crying.....it must be a wampus cat".
     We think Goggles was channeling a wampus cat or was maybe possessed by one. He was never bitten by one, but was bitten by an Armadillo on the Tamiami Trail. The very same Armadillo that somehow got into my car and ate my eggs out of the cooler. I did not notice because a mean-#ss catfish was chasing me down the road. Being basically a city kid, I had no idea that fish could walk..let alone run, but, what the bleep do I know? They are some ugly fish!
      OMG...I have gone far afield from Seth and Goggles. Unfortunately, I have some other fish to fry so I will have to save this for another time.....tune in again, same time, same channeling.

Peace and Love to you all,
Marty & plain old house cats Lucky, Poppy and Sissy (no wampus in them at all)

P.S. My period is working much better and this is all real....there are wampus cats and catfish do walk. Armadillos love eggs.

Disa
Posted 6/11/2010 6:00 AM (#19527 - in reply to #19104)

Alumni

The thread wound around and around itself. A few things I wanted to say- may seem inconsequential to the main topic, but...

First and foremost (I suppose this has to do with Peace) Though I despise war, I have such respect, admiration, and appreciation for those who have experienced it- the soldiers and their families sacrifice so much. Allen, thank you for your service.

The other thing, on a lighter note, I saw the comments about some of you being married to spouses 7 years apart in age . I'm 40, my husband's 47. What's up with that?

Peace xoxox
leo
Posted 6/11/2010 7:39 AM (#19528 - in reply to #19517)

Ph.D. Alumni

Well, well, Quite a yarn you spin. You sourthern boys got a gift of gab. You being a somewhat educated souther boy as well. Missing a period huh, well thats not to bad for you easy fix, A Tandy, whats the RAM on that puppy, I'm shocked that you can get on line with that thing. Yep, I'm aware of walking fish, more of a wiggle but they do get over islands, why did the fish cross the island?

What in the He.. is a wampus cat. I have many cats as you know but no wampus ones. You're frying fish, how'ed you catch em.
I do believe your immagination does run amuck. Do you run amuck? I've never seen a muck much less run with one. Enough, you are starting to rub off on me. Perish the thought. Some good info though, I didn't know that Armadillo's ate eggs. Where were you when I was educatin them young'uns?
leo
Posted 6/11/2010 7:48 AM (#19529 - in reply to #19527)

Ph.D. Alumni

Disa, The number 7 is the metaphysical mystery number. In ancient occult history it was the only number that could divide the number of eternity. For a few instances of this, take the seven days (or cycles) of the creation as referred to in Genesis:

The seven heavens, so often referred to.
The seven thrones.
The seven seals.
The seven churches.

The seven days' march round the walls of Jericho, when, on the seventh day, the walls fell, before that mysterious God force symbolized in the number of seven. It is also remarkable that there are exactly seven generations from David to the birth of Christ. In Revelation we read of the seven spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. Ezekiel speaks of The seven angels of the Lord that go to and fro through the whole earth, which is believed to be a reference to the magnetic influences of the seven creative planets which radiate through the earth.

You asked
mruppert
Posted 6/26/2010 10:33 PM (#19572 - in reply to #19104)

Expert

Hi Leeeeeeeooooooooo:
    I am a Northern kid, born in New Yawk. But I have been "down South".
    Wampus Cats are most probably bobcats or lynxs. The Southerners came up with that name as wampus means strange and/or objectionable in some old dialect of a forgotten English that the settlers spoke.
    However, I had up close and personal contact with one once and I can tell you that it was  other-worldy. That darn cat talked in response to my talking. If one gets hurt it lets out a human cry of pain....mainly a female voice. Spooky to say the least! And when a boy wampus cat and a girl wampus cat git a ditherin'........Great Boogly-Moogly.....you have never heard such sounds.
It scared my skivvies!!!!!!

Peace on ya,
Marty, Lucky, Poppy, Sissygirl

leo
Posted 6/27/2010 9:39 AM (#19584 - in reply to #19572)

Ph.D. Alumni

Marty, Yea, I knewed you was a yankee, jus joshin ya'll about the southern thang. Ya'll been in the south to long.
I know about the bobcat thing. When I was a recruiter for the Air Force many years ago, I was on an indian reservation in Bishop, California sitting chatting with a young lady about the Air Force and this huge ass cat jumped in my lap. I bout jumped out of my skin. She told me that her female cat mated with a bobcat and that big cat on my lap was the result. Scared the bejeebes outa me for sure. I was as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. btw I'm from the south, southern California.

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 4 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software