University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thoughts of Peace
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

Allen
Posted 4/16/2010 12:06 PM (#19324 - in reply to #19321)
Subject: RE: Thoughts of Peace

Regular

Manuela,

Welcome. And indeed, events in the Universe do bring people together in diverse ways. Any and all contributions to the time for thoughts of peace are welcome and will help strengthen the outcome.

Allen.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
alpha+omega
Posted 4/17/2010 2:53 PM (#19325 - in reply to #19104)

Veteran

Hi Allen

I am doing my part in the best way I know how... by preoccupying those who do not necessarily disdain peace, but wind up upsetting it by their root cause actions. In short, my first "Metaphysical Engineering" project is moving along rather rapidly and much better than I expected. Linda K. Arkle knows all about it as we are not allowed to talk about it here.

Also from Paul...

Dear Allen - yes, though I suspect UMS came fairly early in the provenance ... we have discussed here before how ancient truths used to be kept secret, for the initiates ... in more recent times, the suggestions are that as we approach the Kali Yuga, or the transformation times, or 2012, or the Sixth Sun, or whatever/however we visualize Transformation, that secret, powerful knowledge, cannot be kept hidden any more, so everything must spill out, be given out, as a way of ensuring that no opportunity for enlightenment is lost.

So I looked up the Kali Yuga... Wikipedia...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Well, that makes sense too... everywhere we look... and maybe explains why what I am trying is working better than I thought it would. In most respects, I've got them where they want us.

Anyways, Peace and security may soon be at least one step closer to being realized, particularly for the United States and Canada. 

Edited by alpha+omega 4/17/2010 3:21 PM
mruppert
Posted 4/22/2010 10:46 AM (#19335 - in reply to #19104)

Expert

Happy Earth Day!
Feelin' the peace and hugging a tree,
Marty, Luckylee, Poppyhead, Sissygirl
Linda K. Arkle
Posted 4/22/2010 11:24 AM (#19336 - in reply to #19104)

Yeah! Happy Earth Day! Have you seen the celebration candle in Iceland? It's huge. I think they need to trim the wick a bit, though, as it's a bit smokey.
mruppert
Posted 4/23/2010 9:00 PM (#19339 - in reply to #19104)

Expert

Hi there.....
     The ice fairies know how to throw a barbeque!

I was looking for Leo and Allen to fill us in on the peace vibe...how'd that go?

Curious Cat,
Marty, and kewl kitties Luck, Popp, Siss
leo
Posted 4/23/2010 11:45 PM (#19344 - in reply to #19339)

Ph.D. Alumni

Well Mrup, one never knows how or what vibes were changed. We may have stopped a major event or maybe not. I can only report that world peace is a long way off. The idea is to change the vibrational energy of negative thought patterns. In the time leading up to 2012 there could be groups of negative thoughts and by sending out positive vibrational energy, it could potentially disrupt negative vibes. Because of all the hype about 2012, many negative people will believe something awful will occur. However, I have it on good authority that as of now nothing is going to happen.

Too much negative energy can possibly change that. It's all about the law of attraction or like attracts like. Positive attracts positive and negative attracts negative.
Allen
Posted 4/26/2010 11:30 AM (#19358 - in reply to #19344)

Regular

There is no way of knowing how wide-spread our efforts became. However, even a few people simultaneously adding thoughts of peace to the Universe is a good thing.

For my part, at 8:00 on Earth Day, I was meditating on World Peace in our woods (my wife and I own a 34 acre woodlot about an hour and a half north of here - we keep our camper there and spend much of our time in spring, Summer, and Autumn, out there.) That property is a wonderfull-issolated place to become more at one with the Universe, and with the natural flow of energy on our Earth.

As a combat Vet from Vietnam, I know the hell that our military is going through in our war on Terrorist. Nothing in our life, or our military training, prepares one for combat. And, Surviving Combat changes the Survivors in many diverse ways.

THOUGHTS OF PEACE: I thank any and all who added their positive energy to our efforts.
Allen
Posted 4/26/2010 11:37 AM (#19359 - in reply to #19339)

Regular

I would like to make a short quote from "Creative Visualization" by Shakti Gawain that is relivant to our efforts.

"Thoughts and feelings have their own magnetic energy which attracts energy of a similar nature."

leo
Posted 4/26/2010 1:45 PM (#19363 - in reply to #19358)

Ph.D. Alumni

Allen, Your place in the woods sounds wonderful, a place that I'm sure Thoreau would enjoy. I've spent many hours in the high country of the California Sierra Nevada range. The sound of the wind through the trees and the occasional cry of an eagle is breathtaking. Now we are living at the beach and the power of the ocean is awe inspiring.

Thank you for sharing your experience of meditation and you can't be thanked enough for you service in the face of combat.

Namaste
Allen
Posted 4/27/2010 11:21 AM (#19370 - in reply to #19363)

Regular

Leo,

In our younger days (I'm now 70 and my wife is 63), my wife and I did a lot of backpacking/canoe camping - from Canadian Wilderness to the Mountains in the West (including backpacking in Yosemity for 2 weeks.)

We went on our August Honeymoon (36 years ago) in Canada, canoe-camping some 50 miles North of Lake Superior - then, in December, we went back to the same place on snowshoes and camped for a week between Christmass and New Years (winter camping in a tent at 20 degrees below 0, is an awsome and unique experience - after two to three days the constant head-noise finially stops and there is extreme quiet. Such an experience proves to be a good time to feel an at-one-ness with Nature) The Mountains are majestic - and we hope to go there again - this time by car.

I've been to the ocean many times - a very powerful place where one can recharge. Living there, what a wonderful experience/opportunity for you and your family - a place of power and Spiritual growth.

Our married life has been centered around a philosophy of enjoying today (because tomorrow may never come). Our camping is now limited to our camper trailer on our Sanctuary - still, a wonderful place to be.

Allen

Edited by Allen 4/27/2010 11:26 AM
leo
Posted 4/29/2010 7:53 PM (#19377 - in reply to #19370)

Ph.D. Alumni

Allen, I was born and raised in Southern Cal, Therefore I'm not real fond of snow and ice. However I did live in Denver for about seven years and a three year tour of Germany. Speaking of seven, I noticed that you and your wife are seven years apart in age. I'm 66 and my wife 59 again seven years. My seven year advanced arrivial was as I have found out, for a particular reason. (Very metaphysical)

Most of my camping has been done during the summer months. Thats not to say it doesn't get darned cold at night 9,500 feet up in the Sierras. It is truly nice to be 5 minutes from the beach. Walking, bike riding is nice even in the cold months, I do however want to tell you that we didn't get there often this winter. It was burr cold with 3 or four hard freezes. It wasn't your typical Florida winter.

Good to hear you can escape the madness.

Edited by leo 4/29/2010 7:55 PM
mruppert
Posted 5/1/2010 9:54 PM (#19387 - in reply to #19104)

Expert

Hiho Allen:

"As a combat Vet from Vietnam, I know the hell that our military is going through in our war on Terrorist. Nothing in our life, or our military training, prepares one for combat. And, Surviving Combat changes the Survivors in many diverse ways."

I introduce to you the cities in Germany during WWEyeEye....us and the Brits bombed the ever lovin' S&*t out of them, civilians be darned. The devastation was far far greater than what the Krauts did to London....we, literally, f$%d Germany up. Then, to add insult to our "just" cause we turned mucho territory over to Russia. Imagine being a young German girl...."Hi Vladimir, lookin for a good time? I'm 9 years old....."

Nam is a vastly different portrait....oil and water on canvas. Who is my enemy? If you don't want to get shot then duck down and expose the dumbf+&ks who use you as shields. Charlie don't surf.....Anybody go to college? Point Man....whuh bees a boint man????
The Nazi leaders were prosecuted for war crimes. YEAH!!!!!! American military are prosecuted for doing what they are supposed to do, BOOO!!!...which is kill people (Vietnam) or kill people (Iraq).

Truly, in your mind, what "T"errorists are you fighting? Who is so threatening you??

Those guys and gals who come back traumatized by how bad the shrimp cocktail was at Camp Liberty can just be all they can be. But you have to let Lindy also be all she can be....even if it means that she sported a ciggie while holding a leash.....

I think DocJ immortsalized my views on war several times....I seek a better way, a peaceful way. I am reluctant to kill anything at all...even little amoebas. And, people should never perceive that as a sign of weakness...ever!

Peeze en Luuv,
Marty, Luckylee, Poppyhead, Sissygirl
Even a filthy beggar like that has a protecting angel.
 A golden-haired angel watches over him!

Paul Joseph
Posted 5/2/2010 5:23 PM (#19395 - in reply to #19104)

PhD Alumni

My parents-in-law, one now deceased (though no extended family having survived from that time), prayed that the Allies would bomb the extermination camps in which they were incarcerated, medically experimentated upon, tortured, submitted to vivisection, gassed, buried alive, etc, etc, during that 'Second World War'.

Analogies differ, fortunately, thus far

Allen
Posted 5/3/2010 8:42 AM (#19403 - in reply to #19324)

Regular

Mruppert,

You said, "Truly, in your mind, what "T"errorists are you fighting? Who is so threatening you??"

The U.S. "War On Terror" is the name given to our ongoing war that started with the 9/11 catastrophy.

My statement about knowing the Hell that combat Soldiers are going through referrs to Combat Experiences by any Soldiers - in any war - and specifically to in the War on Terror.

Sorry for any confusion that may have caused for you.

Peace.

Allen

mruppert
Posted 5/7/2010 11:30 PM (#19432 - in reply to #19403)

Expert

Hi Allen,
     Indeed!
     War on Terrorism, War on Poverty, War on Drugs, War on Cancer, War on Hunger, War on Crime, War on Illiteracy, War On Peace....which took it's tol on Mr. Stoy. Oh my...that last one is War AND Peace. I am still as confused as ever!
      The guys who knocked down the twin towers (and a few other buildings that we seem to forget) didn't have table cloths on their heads. The guys who knocked down the buildings are all dead. Isn't the war over? Must we go to countries where the dudes do wear table cloths on their heads and fight to protect and defend the USA?
      I was told that we rid EyeRack of a dictator and helped to establish democracy. Todays Iraq is a republic that mandates a state religion, Islam, of which the majority of the government is of the Shi'ite persuasion....traditionally hostile to the "West"...which America is considered part of.
Sadaam was Sunni, a bit more tolerant of the West. Soooo, we fought and died to create a safe place for our enemies to plot against us.  I am still as confused as ever!!!
      Don't rush to judgement.....I am not that confused.....at times very lucid.....like I KNOW:
*Even though we call it a "smart" bomb, it is still a bomb and it kills people.
*Even though we say "collateral damage" it still means we killed innocents.
*Even though we say "contractors" they are still mercenaries, aka soldiers of fortune, aka hired killers.

The "War on Terror" cannot be fought and cannot be won on a battlefield. Terrorism does not come form Terrorstan, or just from Afghanistan, or just from Pakistan, or any other stan.
Terrorism comes from ideas that fester in the mind. You cannot send an army to defeat ideas. History has shown that it simply does not work. We must fight with our own ideas....and our greatest shield is the freedom to entertain all ideas and pick and choose those which suit society as a whole.
     If you do not believe me, ask yourself, Allen, why is all of the Roman Empire now under some form of Islamic rule? The only survivors are the outreaches of the ancient Roman Empire, which is todays Western Europe. Even in this example, we see Islamic enclaves in Spain, Portugal and a few other places. Why? Because Rome lost that one thing that made it the greatest power in its time....it had a diversity of people who had the freedom of thought! And, as most historians know, Rome hated to fight...the empire would much rather seek another way.

Peace,
Marty, Luckster, Poppster, and Sissius Aurelius-she's pretending to be a Roman cat.

P.S. Tis true! Even Scipio (a fair to middling Roman military leader) met with Hannibal before the big battle and gave him a chance to go home. He told Hannibal that he would annihilate him on the battlefield. But did Hanny listen...nooooooooooooooooo!

note: you will see an edit and that is to close the paren from (a fair....leader)...that last paren slipped away from my confused self.

Edited by mruppert 5/7/2010 11:38 PM
mruppert
Posted 5/8/2010 12:53 AM (#19433 - in reply to #19395)

Expert

Hello Paul,
     Many folks think the Crusades were a single event and highly organized. They do not know that there were many Crusades in the middle ages and that some of the later ones were organized and one or two had nothing to do with Christians fighting Islam, but more to do with Christians fighting Christians.
      Bear with me Pauly, I am getting to the point but I have been told to not assume that other readers have as much foreknowledge as, say, you and I might have.
      In the first few Crusades, the leaders of the Byzantian Empire (based in Constantinople), also known as the crumbled Roman Empire (that's right folks....the Byzantines are the later day Romans.....surprised?) appealed to the various Popes for armed aid to combat the onslaught of Mohammedan hordes, i.e. Islamic invaders.
       The Popes asked Christian vassals et al. (we had feudalism at this time) to make way and haste to Constantinople and offer service to whoever was in charge of defending Christiandom. So, these Catholic knights set out for Constantinople. But there was no leader, no organization, no set route, no timetable, no nothing! By the way, at this time Christians were CATHOLIC, there weren't any other kind of Christians....that comes a bit later.
       With no organization, you had retinues of Knights traveling and then saying to themselves, "Zounds, Montmorency de Chevalier, mine horse needeth of oats and a flageon of water..and methinks mine self could stand a swig of vino and a peeketh at a faire maiden with a hey non nonny and a ha cha cha" ----that is Knight language----trust me!
        Anyway, since there were no supply wagons or supply chain or supply side economics, these Knights had plenty of money with them. As they went from place to place they would demand certain things for free of fellow Christians (lodging and food) but would pay the Christians for things like supplies for the road and horse stuff.
        (Here we are Paul!) UNLESS THE TOWN HAD JEWS! Then, these Christian Knights would take all the Jews stuff, torment them and ride on, but not before telling the Christian  townsfolk about how uncooperative the Jews were. At which point the townspeople would take the rest of the Jews hidden stuff, torment them and kill them, as they didn't like them in the first place.
So, we see that the Jews never ever get a fair shake or a break.

If any doubt, crack a history book open and have a read! Unless it is a Christian oriented history book....because Christian Churches will never admit how much they hate Jews.

It is a sad commentary on our society!

Some posters in another thread were fascinated with New York. There is a unique restaurant right off Delancy Street, by the bridge, called Sammy's Roumanian Style Restaurant.
I would dance and sing many a night....eating all kinds of stuff with smaltz (Jewish olive oil, aka chicken fat).
        Don't go in and speak Romanian...they won't understand you as Romanian is a latin language, probably as close as you will come to hear the language of the ancient Roman Empire...the language in Sammy's  is Yiddish, English and some Hebrew. Don't go in there if you are Roma...that is to say Gypsy. You won't get out alive! Even the Jews have a people to hate, the people that all people hate.....the Gypsies.

There you have it!

With Peace and Love for all,
Marty, Lucky, Poppy, Sissy

Paul Joseph
Posted 5/8/2010 7:28 AM (#19436 - in reply to #19104)

PhD Alumni

I agree that the real war is the war against self, which can only be won by loving the Self ... if you get my drift ... like the esoteric intepretation of 'Jihad', or 'Crusade' is that, our most potent enemy, as indeed is, our dearest Friend, the Self clothed within the self, so any external war is a projection (as Jung might say!) of the conflict within us, whether a confilct wihin us as individuals, or rippling out and involving others in a collective group/society/clan/nation etc etc .... hence too I guess therefore the concept that the 'world' is a 'mental projection', as some others might say it

& then the issue becomes problematic when we unwantingly get caught up in other peoples' projections ....

... though it all gets a little paradoxcial and extra-dimensional as well, but that would take a bit longer ....
Allen
Posted 5/10/2010 9:36 AM (#19451 - in reply to #19387)

Regular

Muppert,

The problem with verbal communications is that, after the words have been spoken (or written), what was communicated is often different from the thoughts that preceeded the words.

Earlier in this thread, I stated: "As a combat Vet from Vietnam, I know the hell that our military is going through in our war on Terrorist. Nothing in our life, or our military training, prepares one for combat. And, Surviving Combat changes the Survivors in many diverse ways."

In that statement, you seemed to have picked up on the words "War On Terrorist" and somehow equate them to my View on War. The War On Terror is meant only a current refference point.

My view of war is from the perspective of one who has been there (combat is a bad experience - War is a bad experience - as intelligent beings, we need to find a better way to resolve our differences).

That quote has to do with the terror of combat - of being in a situation (in Vietnam that situation was another country's civil war) where people are actively trying to kill you - where real bullets are flying at you and the person next to you suddenly dies from one of those bullets, and your only option is kill someone else before they kill you - no matter what war, or why the war, or where the war, or who gave the orders for drafted soldiers to be in a war.

So, sorry that my post was confusing.

Peace,

Allen

Paul Joseph
Posted 5/11/2010 5:08 PM (#19457 - in reply to #19104)

PhD Alumni

Namaste
DooDah
Posted 5/21/2010 4:49 PM (#19487 - in reply to #19104)

I started to do the free World Peace Meditation Group at UMS at http://www.umsonline.org/Teleconference/World/World-Peace-Meditatio... and Christine's world peace meditations are great. Read the descrition on why it only takes the square root of 1% of the world's population to change the world, scientifically proven and reported in the Journal for Conflict Resolution, there's a video there too where a guy explains it, it's really good stuff!

If you guys are interested in contributing to world peace, in consciousness, call in on the telephone free to participate, this is something I've really been enjoying. It makes me feel like I"m doing my little part to save the world!
mruppert
Posted 5/21/2010 7:10 PM (#19488 - in reply to #19487)

Expert

A Thousand Thank You's to CRTFML Doo Dah Doo Dah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote the Doo- "Read the descrition on why it only takes the square root of 1% of the world's population to change the world, scientifically proven and reported in the Journal for Conflict Resolution, there's a video there too where a guy explains it, it's really good stuff!"

The guy is Dr. John Hagelin, PhD Harvard '81. He is a noted physicist with a markedly metaphysical approach to particle physics. The way I know him is that he ran for President of the United States three times on the Natural Law Party ticket. He lost to Bill Clinton in 1992 and 1996. He (and I sigh as I write) lost to the illegally elected George Bush in 2000.  He never managed to get more than 1/10th of 1 percent of the total votes cast; as many times the Natural Law Party candidates were not allowed on many states ballots. He is one of the few people I have actually voted for. I just can't understand why our population wouldn't vote for someone whose campaign promise is peace....real peace.

I believe his pet hypothesis dubbed "The Maharishi Effect" is essentially correct; corroborated by empirical evidence.

Take Dah's advice and make his tube your tube on YouTube.

Paws for Peace,

Marty, Luck, Popp, Siss

"we're all bozos on this bus"

leo
Posted 5/21/2010 9:05 PM (#19489 - in reply to #19488)

Ph.D. Alumni

Dr. John Hagelin was also a member of the cast of The Secret.
Aquarius
Posted 5/23/2010 6:46 AM (#19492 - in reply to #19104)
Subject: The Powere of Thought

UMS Guest

THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE OF ALL – THOUGHT

It is true that thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation, but do you know why? The creative idea required to set any act of creation in motion is the masculine power aspect of the Great Architect of life, which belongs to the abstract world of intellect. Astrologically this is represented by the elements Fire, creativity, and Air, intellect. Through the feminine elements of Earth and Water, God creates and destroys whole worlds at will, by the sheer power of thought. Created in the image of God, the same truly awesome force is also part of us. Because in God all is one and there is no separation between anything, our small earthly minds are a part of the intelligence of the Universe, God’s great mind.

Would you agree that we urgently need some help to teach us the control of such forces and how to use them wisely? That is why Saturn, the planet of Karma, is such a vital and invaluable part of the great picture of life, especially at the present time. Saturn is a symbolism for the stern and undeviating celestial schoolmaster who requires that every soul must eventually achieve control over its lower nature and complete mastery of all aspects of its being. This sounds daunting but we are not alone in this, God and the Angels are waiting to be called upon to help each one of us fulfil these requirements. Saturn is the great accountant of life whose ledgers are perfect and justice is wielded accordingly, under the supervision of the Lords of Karma. For this purpose the Universe keeps on the etheric level of life what is known as the Akashic Records.

This is the place where, throughout the ages, each soul’s every thought, word and deed on its evolutionary pathway is noted at any given moment. Because we are responsible for each one of them, they are recorded and leave a mark behind in the great book of life, similar to having been written in indelible ink. These files can be likened to a vast library and a bookkeeping system that, like any other, consists of a credit and a debit ledger. Yet, unlike on the Earth plane, none of the entries in the Universe’s system can ever be wiped out. It is just that the ones on the debit side can and must eventually be redeemed and balanced by our good deeds on the credit side. This continues until perfect balance has been achieved and no more difficult Karma is created by us. And that indeed is the only way every soul, through its own efforts, can and must eventually release itself from the wheel of rebirth into Earth life and its Karma.

The Akashic Records are shown to us on ‘judgement day’, i.e. when we are back in the world of spirit and stand before ourselves. Stripped of everything that mattered to us on the Earth plane and guided by the wise ones in charge of us, we ourselves then assess our performance of all lifetimes up to the most recent one. Together with the wise ones we then discuss and finally decide the experiences we shall require to ensure our future soul growth and to satisfy the requirements of the law of Karma. Can you now see why it is of the utmost importance that we learn self-mastery and especially the control of our thought processes?

From ‘Healers and Healing’

With love and light,
Aquarius

Edited by Aquarius 5/23/2010 6:47 AM
leo
Posted 5/27/2010 1:18 AM (#19501 - in reply to #19492)
Subject: RE: The Powere of Thought

Ph.D. Alumni

Aquarius, I really hate to burst you bubble. But I must, for you see there will not be a judgement day. It is Biblical that one should not judge least ye be judged? There is no judgement just a simple question, "How do you feel about your life experience?" The rest is up to you, if you feel bad about it there will be time for reflection. Or for that matter there will be time to reflect on a good life experience. Our guides will be there to help

Also, ther isn't an Akashic Record, pure myth. Everything is just known. Your subconscious already knows. There is no bookkeeping system. The Almighty and other spiritual entities just know. We all know things based on our level of understanding. Much like the school metaphore that has been used here. I'm like in the first grade but I'm blessed with the help from Zennia, The Master of All Things. (nonphysical spirit force) Through my wife who is a Mystic.

Sorry to be disagreeable but I have it from Zennia and we've covered most of this kind of stuff. There really isn't much to the astrology stuff either. Sorry I know that a lot of people put a considerable amount of faith in astrology and if that is for them so be it free will ya know.

In the realms what we call karma is of a different name, but we use that term because that is in our understanding.

I was raised to a Master Mason in the Blue Lodge of the AF&AM (Masons) and we used the term Great Architect of the Universe.

I believe you have pretty much the rest on track. Don't mean to come across as a know it all, just things I have learned. My two cents.

Please feel free to take it or leave it.
ps Thoughts do become things

Edited by leo 5/27/2010 1:22 AM
mruppert
Posted 5/27/2010 8:41 PM (#19503 - in reply to #19501)
Subject: RE: The Powere of Thought

Expert

Hi Leo (and Aqueous):
      For some reason Leo's post dredged up in my mind the story of a friend of mine, Nathan Noodleman. Now don't make fun of him, Mr. & Mrs. Noodleman named him.
     Natie made the fatal mistake of asking the little lady from Coalville, Utah a question. What Natie did not realize was that once the words came out of his mouth, he was in for the long haul (during the answer he sent out for a Domino's pizza flavored cardboard and a six of Bud-America's most popular beer since it's name is not very difficult to remember being three letters).
     Anyway, Mrs Hicks-Abraham started channeling like a merger of Comcast, Time Warner and Verizon FIOS. I mean, she was surfing through entities like there was no tomorrow....which was very bad for Natie, as after three Buds, he had to pee.
     All he wanted to know was why he couldn't get a date; why girls didn't like him. This is all notwithstanding the fact that he is pretty obnoxious. But Hicks-Ibrahim yadda yadda yadda'd him so much that he ran out, started a successful business and won the lottery. He has had a  dozen girlfriends and at least three wives. But they all went out with him or married him just for his money. Girls don't like Natie because he is pretty obnoxious. This one simple thing seems to have eluded Mrs. Hicks-Lincoln.
     This all would have been part of You Tube but for the fact that after breaking it down into manageable parts there were 233 of them, each with an alphabetical subsection ranging from a to at least g. Esther can be a bit windy at times.
      Nathan Noodleman learned absolutely nothing from this experience but is happy with plenty of money even if he still can't find true love.
      I have learned not to listen to channelers and some folks who have spirits speak through themselves, because after just one Spaten Munchen Optimator, I have to pee. I once left the room to do so while a spirit guide named Philco or Amana or Sylvania or Zenith was jaw boning away, and the spirit guide made the toilet overflow on me....which was tres embarrassing for a guest.
      However,  I'll lay back and meditate with Shirley MacLaine any ol' time, no matter who she is channeling.

She told me this story that she heard from a lady named Margaret whose son had died in the hospital before she could get there in time to say good bye. Margaret says.....

"When I returned home (with my sister and younger son) I was getting ready to make a cup of tea for my sister, when she called me in an alarming voice. She said the cat was speaking. I quickly went into the kitchen, just in time to hear a deep voice coming from my cat, Sam. I could just about make out the words "I love you Mommy". My son who is definitely a skeptic couldn't believe what he heard and my sister was also in shock.

I knew it was my son, Marty, letting me know he heard me tell him I loved him. I will never forget that experience."

It is so nice that we can all believe what we choose to and like to believe....and I believe that the Sam the Cat spoke to Margaret.

Which of us wrote this post????
Peace and Paws,
Lucky, Poppy, Sissy and Marty

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software