University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Goals & Spiritual Leadings???
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

metanovaman
Posted 6/28/2006 10:40 AM (#624)
Subject: Goals & Spiritual Leadings???

UMS Student

I know I was lead here to UMS. What about you? What types of goals and spiritual leadings do you feel compelled to persue now?

Be blessed,

Roger "Doc".

Top of the page Bottom of the page
JasonZavoda
Posted 6/28/2006 3:11 PM (#625 - in reply to #624)
Subject: RE: Goals & Spiritual Leadings???

metanovaman - 2006-06-28 10:40 AM

I know I was lead here to UMS. What about you? What types of goals and spiritual leadings do you feel compelled to persue now?

Be blessed,

Roger "Doc".

None, I've never actually felt compelled to follow any goal or spiritual leading. I follow the path I have chosen, though it feels like I chose it very, very long ago.
eoswildcat
Posted 6/28/2006 3:18 PM (#626 - in reply to #624)

UMS Student

The enrollment at UMS is only an extention of much of what I have been called to learn during the past 13 years. True, I did not expect to examine Metaphysics as such with such depth, but It only seems natural with my leanings towards Wizardry and Nature paths, and the Jodo Shinshu sect of Shin Buddhisim. Also at this point in my life I am finally able to really rethink the rituals I utuilise and what spiritual alllegnces to persue. In short not much has changed drasticlly for me, just a current chage of emphisis.

I found the catalog through a favorite bookstore, and after thinking for a few months on it figured why not enroll.
Oye
Posted 6/29/2006 1:18 AM (#627 - in reply to #624)

I know my calling is in the spiritual field. From my youth I have been very much interested in the mysteries of the world. A geat architect must have designed the Universe and it has continued to marvel my imagination. I have been in this field for over twenty years....belonging to some metaphysical, esoterical, and mystical schools. But as a student on the path, the search is never ending for a life long journey of this nature.
About UMS, I was sleeping when suddenly I had a tap and a voice telling me to put on my computer and directing me to this school. I was not surprised because whenever I need to learn new things the "master"will come. Some of the lecture topics at UMS are familiar while others are new. The "master" is wise.
As the Founder and Spiritual Leader of "Oja International Temple," my goal is to get fulfillment by leading my followers aright, and the spiritual leadings for such a task are never ending.
Be blessed.
Terri R
Posted 7/2/2006 6:06 PM (#641 - in reply to #624)

Student

Hello Doc and everyone else at UMS.

This is my first posting since joining UMS. I had no idea that something like this (UMS) even existed. I was actually surfing the net trying to find a specific kind of tool pertaining to auras/colors and flashcards, too see if it even existed and that is when I stumbled onto this site.

I have been debating on going back to school, wanting to get a degree and furthering my skills. I was just not sure which set of skills I was originally preparing to improve. Wanting to move into a different line of work, to purse that which my heart truly desires and that is in any means possible where I can help others, preferable in a teaching/healing manner. I enjoy being around others of like mind, working with others who are searching to find answers ... not that I have them all, because I know that do not, but if I have something to offer or share that might be if help then I enjoy trying. I beleive each of us are on a unique journey ... each with a unique purpose but that we are all here to help one another. To be in allowance to offer or exchange the acquired knowledge with that of another who is in search of, and to be open to the lessons of another that they may have knowledge or a message to be shared with me.

I am a firm beleiver that everything happens for a reason. That I was lead here to learn more, to discover more about the field of metaphysics and that of myself. I have always been a spiritual individual, interested in metaphyics but to me it more about living a certain way of life ... with Love, Peace and Harmony. My interests are not necessarily with the tools (of the trade) that are available, but more about learning how to LIVE and achieve this level of existance, how to raise our energy levels that will ultimately bring us (all) to a higher level of understanding of life. To live in a more spiritual, harmonious way life, everyday.

Peace be with you~
Terri
CrystalAngel
Posted 7/3/2006 7:01 AM (#643 - in reply to #624)

I've been on a spiritual path since my teens and only within the past few years knew my destiny was to be a healer. I'm a Reiki Master, certified in crystal healing and ear candling. Each of us as the ability to heal ourselves completely. Like everyone else I was led here and my spirit guide had told me my life would take on another path. So when I saw UMS's course book at the grocery store I knew this was it! I was searching for a place where I could educate myself more.

It's a pleasure being here and meeting everyone.

Blessed Be,
Hydro-Kinetic
Posted 9/14/2006 8:37 PM (#884 - in reply to #624)

Hello Fellow Kindred Souls. My Name is Louis and I live in Pittsburgh, Western PA, USA. I am currently looking for a Partner... Not a Marrage Partner, Not a Sex Partner, and Not a Sibling however that would be most closely to what I am seeking. I want a Psychic Delepment Partner. Some body to develop my psychic powers along side (I read it is more powerful that way). I have been very into Spirituality for the last 15 years. I have learned many Spiritual truths that I used to cure myself mostly Mentally and Emotionally. If you have any way to find my psychic partner please let me know. I am currently Practicing Concentration, Astral Projection and many other well known Psychic Phenominon. Thank you all my brothers and sisters
greenfeather
Posted 3/20/2010 10:24 PM (#19098 - in reply to #624)

I feel lead here as well. I feel called to be a spiritual counselor. Im technically wiccan but metaphysics really fits nicely so far. Just finished my first 6 classes and really excited .
alpha+omega
Posted 3/22/2010 2:53 AM (#19112 - in reply to #624)

Veteran

I'm here for Enlightenment. This place does that in Spades, to coin an old Bridge term.

When I'm not here I'm trying to save the world, or at least the little chunk of it that I can, and striving for sustainabilty. It would sure be a lot easier if the world had gone happy instead of mad.

Supernatural3
Posted 3/22/2010 9:42 AM (#19113 - in reply to #624)

PhD Alumni

I cannot say I was lead here, but rather pulled. I studied metaphysics already through another school that was underground and kept secret, which I could not understand because it was good, but I wanted to be able to place it on my resume, and people not think I was lying, because they could not be found easily.

So after all my studies, I started all over again when I did find a UMS, which was easily found through internet search. So all in all.... I got what I wanted. This was a few years back.

Since then, the school has improved by adding tons more elective courses to choose from. It's then helped me learn about myself.... from there, life just got easier. Better!

My goal was to be able to create income, using metaphysics in combination with other education and I have done just that.

My business has grown so big, that I am currently in the process of going for an outside office. As I am currently working out of my home.

I enjoyed how UMS opened my mind, and enhanced my personal growth. So yes... i was pulled to this realm as a child, but I believe it was my destiny. I did take initiative. I now love my work. 

Blessings~
Jill
leo
Posted 3/22/2010 12:12 PM (#19119 - in reply to #19113)

Ph.D. Alumni

~J~ Hey, you must be busy. Haven't heard from you for awhile. I was not even aware of metaphysics for the better part of my life and then I was not lead, but told that I would study at UMS. My spiritual mentor said to enroll and I said OK, I'll get that done when I have some more money, He said you'll do it today. I was thinking lack, I don't have the money right now. I began learning that day about the power of the law of attraction. I thought broke and I was. Needless to say I did what I was told and I have met some wonderful like minded people.

My goal is to attain a "greater depth of knowledge" and so I am.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2016 PD9 Software