University Of Metaphysical Sciences
University Of Metaphysical Sciences ->  General Public -> Metaphysics Discussion -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How does the induction of labor alter one's destiny?
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Public -> Metaphysics DiscussionMessage format

instinctual
Posted 2/22/2010 11:35 AM (#18816)
Subject: How does the induction of labor alter one's destiny?

PhD Alumni

If a mother's labor is induced for any reason, how does this affect the baby's birth chart? Astrologically speaking, the effects are obvious. Perhaps karma and one's soul fulfillment can be altered as well. Are these issues perhaps a nudge from Source that a baby's due date should be altered in order for them to fulfill their purpose and obligations ?

I'd love to hear what you think!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 2/22/2010 4:02 PM (#18820 - in reply to #18816)
Subject: RE: How does the induction of labor alter one's destiny?

PhD Alumni

Not sure if it can be answered.... i guess everything happens for a reason. Some people's body won't go into natural labor. Like mine... I went over and over and had to be induced absolutely every time. Yet, those children are influenced by the exterior forces just the same. Did it happen, because we thought about it.... did we cause it to happen, or was it the Matrix?
LOL

I see where you are going and to be honest... I don't know. But it makes sense. We don't know if due dates are all that accurate anyway. Everything is a guesstimate.

When I was preggers, we went by months and trimesters. Now they strictly go by weeks. All i know is I was induced two weeks late. A week late, and finally on my due date. I was actually born a week late. I would have been a cancer, instead of a LEO and I totally fit being a domineering Leo. LOL What a hoot.

HUGS Lori... great seeing you here. Great questions too.

Paul Joseph
Posted 2/22/2010 5:35 PM (#18822 - in reply to #18816)

PhD Alumni

Yes my goodness me, great question.

From my ignorance as a 'male', my instant response is, whatever happens is that which happens ... like the Sufi story of the meeting with Death ....

ps, is that the hand of God ? x

pps, funny thing is, I was thinking of you today

Edited by Paul Joseph 2/22/2010 5:37 PM
instinctual
Posted 2/23/2010 4:13 PM (#18828 - in reply to #18816)

PhD Alumni

Hya pals! Glad to know I am thought of. Yeah, crazy question, eh? Have been pondering it for some time. And you are so right Jiller, we may never be able to prove as such subjects are rather subjective..hardly a scientific method to determine it..but interesting nonetheless. Back to Ms. Jordyn (affectionately now known as Ms. Tornado) ahem.

Be well everyone

oh...ps Pablo..it is a healing hand..so then yes..the hand of God!

Edited by instinctual 2/23/2010 4:20 PM
leo
Posted 2/23/2010 4:46 PM (#18831 - in reply to #18816)

Ph.D. Alumni

Hello Instinctual, It is my understanding that we all make arrangements for our life ahead of our arrival. We pick the appointed time of birth, the choice of parents, the path on which we are to travel as well as the people in our spiritual group that we plan to meet. Nothing happens by chance. We also meet others not in our specific group. Often there is a close kinship or a gut feeling that we somehow know the spirits from our particular group. All is pre-arranged, however since we are born with no knowledge of our spiritual existance and with free will, things can and often do go awry.

Our spiritual groups often switch roles, as Jane Roberts (who channeled Seth) discussed in her varied books. She (Jane) was called Ruburt by Seth as they had been close friends in a previous incarnation. Also Rob, Janes husband had also been a part of the previous incarnation. As I've been told by my spiritual mentor, mothers can become fathers, sisters can become brothers etc. All part of the group that stays together off and on throughout time.

I know that sound extreme but believe me it is what it is.
sunflower
Posted 2/24/2010 12:38 AM (#18835 - in reply to #18831)

Elite Veteran

may sound extreme,but true nonetheless,irisx
instinctual
Posted 2/26/2010 10:09 AM (#18845 - in reply to #18816)

PhD Alumni

Agreed with all. Leo, I totally embody the concept of a soul's fulfillment. Interesting to realize how completely divine and destined all of our plans are, and how some events which are truly experienced as traumatic are actually gifts from Grace. My brother passed away 10 days before my son was born, and it is almost as if they gave each other a wink and a "high five" as they transferred souls! Haha! Stinkers, the both of them. The same glimmer in the eye, the same gaze. Rather beautiful, actually. What a validation of what we innately know- thanks everyone

leo
Posted 2/26/2010 1:53 PM (#18850 - in reply to #18845)

Ph.D. Alumni

Hello Instinctual, That would be odd indeed to transfer souls. However, it would probably be very possible that your son's spirit and that of your brothers had a brief encounter. While it is possible to come right back after passing, it is not reccommended. One's spirit requires time to consider the life experience. The right and the wrong and what to do the next time, if one wishes for a next time. Spirits often journey outside the womb to cary out business. I understand that the time spent in the womb can be boring, as the child grows and develops. So the spirit is often not around.

As my spiritual mentor often states, "we often are on earth to just experience the experience" and we may also choose some sort of task that would in some way assist mankind. It's that darn free will that seems to get us off track. Many who are fairly new at being human, can have periods of uncertainty, while older souls are more in tune with the spirit.

Many blessings

Aquarius
Posted 2/27/2010 7:54 AM (#18854 - in reply to #18816)

UMS Guest

Dear Friends – I believe that whenever the moment of entering or of leaving the Earth plane for one of us has come – no matter under what circumstances either event may take place – it always does so at the right moment. Only when the purpose of any given lifetime has been fulfilled are we called back home. It makes no difference at what age this takes place and in what manner we depart from the Earth plane. To talk about anyone’s earthly demise as ‘untimely’, to my mind, means to doubt the great wisdom and love of our Creator. The Great Spirit, the Father/Mother of all life, is the highest authority over everything in the whole of Creation and the only one who has any true power; nothing is beyond or outside Its will. Therefore, no soul’s departure from the Earth plane ever takes place without Its consent and that applies to any kind of death, including suicide.

My inner guidance tells me that the same principle applies to the method of any soul’s entry into this level of existence.

With love and light,
Aquarius

Paul Joseph
Posted 11/12/2010 8:31 AM (#20661 - in reply to #18854)

PhD Alumni

interesting old thread in relation to the new one on childbirth .....
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software