UFO prediction
Supernatural3
Posted 9/7/2008 3:31 AM (#10024)
Subject: UFO prediction

PhD Alumni

Did anyone hear about the prediction that a UFO is supposed to show itself in the Southern Hemisphere (Alabama) on Oct. 14th. ?  (Guess I will miss it).

Someone told me that recently and they said it was supposed to be a very LARGE UFO. One that will NOT be missed.

videos to check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zhzvbBOu_I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4G4mFvM0OY

there are also other videos that started on the 23rd of this month and many new ones are coming in. http://www.geocities.com/changetheworld_no...getheworld1.htm

Not sure I believe it.... but, I do believe something or someone exists, just like us, somewhere else.  But, I do think this one is a hoax. We shall see....

Thoughts?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jeremiah K
Posted 9/7/2008 4:00 AM (#10025 - in reply to #10024)
Subject: RE: UFO prediction

Student

Think of how epic and extraordinary it would be if a giant spaceship were to show proof on the 14th! I will definatly be watching the skies and waiting for news on it when the 14th comes.
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/7/2008 8:05 AM (#10027 - in reply to #10025)

PhD Alumni

Hadn't heard Doc, but thanks for the link. I shall check it out & watch the skies. May be cloudy here though !

Hope its not a meteor -

"the light at the end of the tunnel could be the train coming to run you down !" (ha ha - British metaphysical humour)
instinctual
Posted 9/7/2008 10:52 AM (#10030 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

Hi everyone! Jiller thx for the info. Very interesting information. I will prepare my crystal and leave it outside as directed. (Pointed toward Sweet Alabama)!
Supernatural3
Posted 9/7/2008 1:55 PM (#10036 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

yeah, i think it would end all debates about UFO's..... but, might also create massive panic.

I sure hope my light at the end of the tunnel, isn't a train. LOL Yes, I heard that one before PJ, but still is funny, each and every time.

Oct. 14 is my mothers birthday.... Libra. Guess they picked a balancing time. LOL

Paul Joseph
Posted 9/7/2008 3:34 PM (#10042 - in reply to #10036)

PhD Alumni

Happy mothers birthday DocJ; I am nothing if not unoriginal. Did I say it was my joke ? If you want the source, it was used in a stage play over here about a journalist, something like, Jeffrey Barnard is Unwell. But I don't think it was original then either. I am never one to knowingly plagiarise. Sorry if it came over that way.

Edited by Paul Joseph 9/7/2008 3:34 PM
searching
Posted 9/7/2008 5:21 PM (#10055 - in reply to #10024)

Regular

i do belive in life on other planets but not sure about ufos. i will be watching for it and see if my mind gets changed.
Supernatural3
Posted 9/7/2008 6:22 PM (#10057 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

Yeah, I doubt it will happen, but do hope it will for some odd reason, I think it will be an awakening.

PJ, it's all good. I love it when someone brings up good phrases, you do very well.

mruppert
Posted 9/7/2008 11:15 PM (#10063 - in reply to #10055)

Hi Searcherry......I don't remember who said it in another post.....am I on an "Erich Van Dannikan" trip? Definitely not! 

However, artists have depicted things that they must have seen...as artists always depict what they "see"!

In a few thousand words, I could prove my point with the Egyptians.........but it is late and I think you would find all of this out on your own. Key pointers.....in 3000 years,  their art never changed; the biggest (and earliest) pyramids were failures and never used; the successful pyramids could not (my opinion) have been built without some advanced technology...they had faIled so miserably before! They could sail up and down the Nile River, but they very rarely sailed on the ocean, as they were terrible navigators......the only way they got to where they were going on an oceanic scenario was by following a "star"!!!! Lastly, their "king" or "pharoah" was not only ruler but a "God"......bestowed with supernatural powers.

I believe that there was other than worldly influence on the Egyptians....a conglomeration of people whom were black and white and much at the same time...whom never thought to call each other "cracker" "whitebread" or "nigger".

The strangest thing that occured was that Akhenten (whom I believe to be Amenhoptep the Fourth, as do most scholars) a deformed ugly man.......married Nefertiti, daughter of a previous Pharoah, and reputed to be of great beauty..though that is now being re-studied...yet the image we havfe of her says thatr hshe was super-hot! How does Akhneten wind up with Nefertiti??????????

P&L,

Marty and MummyLucky, and Little Pharoahs, Poppy and Sissy......

Yes, there were female pharoahs...the most famous was Hatshepsut! And the cats were worshipped as vessels of divine wisdom as they were the offspring of the Goddess Bastet.

Nefertiti
Posted 9/7/2008 11:38 PM (#10064 - in reply to #10024)

Inner beauty shines longer than outer beauty!
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/8/2008 6:27 AM (#10072 - in reply to #10064)

PhD Alumni

Quite so Nefertiti - and do you think too that only the heart can perceive what is real ?
searching
Posted 9/8/2008 12:57 PM (#10077 - in reply to #10063)

Regular

Very interesting. i have heard a lot about the egyptians but will look into it a little further. thanks.
Blessings
Nefertiti
Posted 9/8/2008 2:43 PM (#10080 - in reply to #10024)

I think deep down, our emotions tell us all answers. The heart is it's leader.

I do feel I was Egyptian in a past life. I decorated my business Egyptian, because of the pull i feel towards anything Egyptian. I couldn't find much in that deco either, so I had to make my own stuff, which I enjoyed. I have several books, actually written in Hieroglyphs, called The Egyptian Book of the Dead. I have both parts 1 & 2. At one point in my life, I could read it, and new what symbols meant what, but have long since forgotten. It may come back to me if I refresh it, since I haven't looked at that stuff in a long time.

I can feel the connection still with in me.
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/8/2008 4:38 PM (#10085 - in reply to #10080)

PhD Alumni

Ever research Edgar Cayce and his prophecies about the Sphinx ?
Austen
Posted 9/8/2008 10:55 PM (#10089 - in reply to #10024)

Thank you for posting this, Jill.

I live in Alabama (although a native southern Californian) and people out here tend to get wigged out over the darndest little things. Can't imagine what it would be like with a big, old honkin' UFO hovering overhead! I just might have to go out of town for those few days...or else make a massive run for milk and bread the day before and hunker down (FYI, at the first hint of any severe weather out here, everyone races to the store to load up on milk and bread. It's an unwritten law or something, lol). Might as well throw in some extra cat food and treats for the kids, some beer for the hubby and a nice bottle of something for yours truly...I rarely drink but it might sound really good around 10/14...

Honestly, in spite of all I've studied, any open-minded beliefs I have, and no matter what loving intentions bring this around if it happens, I'm not sure how I would react to experiencing this. On one level it sounds really cool, and on another, it's overwhelming and a little scary.

How do any of you think you would process this experience if it comes to pass?

Supernatural3
Posted 9/9/2008 2:48 AM (#10090 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

I can relate.

I know when I first heard about it, I was told Northern (Cleveland), which was alarming, as to why they would pick a large poluted city??? Then I listened to the youtube's and found that the source to me, just got it wrong.

Who knows.... i can see both ways. Alarming, yes.... yet relieving.

I still think it's a hoax, and when nothing happens, they will say it was in another dimension. (invisible)

That is just what my gut is screaming. I do believe in other life out there, so I do think it's possible, but nothing has ever happened before like this, so it makes me wonder.

If it does happen.... i sure hope it's like what they are saying.... in a friendly manor.

Blessings~
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/9/2008 2:03 PM (#10094 - in reply to #10055)

PhD Alumni

Searching - C G Jung wrote psychological interpretations of UFO phenomena- which you may know, only offer in case not.

Having now reviewed that You Tube, that's a mighty long UFO. By the time it gets here I hope the cosmic winds or dark matter will have offered us sufficient vibrations to do what is necessary to make contact or hide.

Unless we generate a black hole tomorrow, which could solve all questions xx
Lightdancer
Posted 9/9/2008 2:58 PM (#10096 - in reply to #10024)

Student

Hi Folks!

I gotta tell you, I had a UFO experience 13 years ago in rural Oregon. It was night time and I was home alone with my baby daughter at the time. Our house was near some high power lines (the kind that run across country) that had been abandoned for many years, but were still in place. Baby was asleep on my lap in the living room, and I heard a very deep humming coming from something larger than any appliance we owned! I knew it wasn't a car and started to investigate where it was coming from. I went out our back slide glass door and heard the noise coming from above. We had an awning over the back patio, so I walked over to the edge of the patio and looked up. About 20 ft. above me I saw the outline of a triangular shaped object, which had yellow lights at each point. It looked like it was black as I couldn't perceive color or any shine. It hovered there between my house and the power lines above for about 2 minutes. While it was hovering, I began to think about EMF fields that might be emanating from it and the effect it might have on my baby, who was in my arms at the time. I took her back in the house, and thought about going back out to try to communicate with it or throw a rock at it to see what happened, but the thought of "What would happen to my daughter if I weren't here?" crossed my mind and I didn't. Shortly thereafter, it started moving very slowly (probably about 2-3 MPH) following the power lines. I got on the phone and called the fire department and police departments to see if they had been notified of any military or other activity in the area. They had not, and of course when I explained why I asked they kinda chuckled.

I'll never forget it... I'd have liked to find a logical explanation for it, but haven't yet. It was truly an unidentified flying object.

Edited by Lightdancer 9/9/2008 2:59 PM
Lightdancer
Posted 9/9/2008 3:03 PM (#10097 - in reply to #10024)

Student

Oh, I forgot to add how big it was. Probably about a 25' to 30'- sided triangular shape, so not as big as the predicted visitor!
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/9/2008 4:14 PM (#10098 - in reply to #10097)

PhD Alumni

Hello Lightdancer - might that have been a 'black ops' military Earth craft ? Don;t compromise yourself by answering !!

ps, Jung didn't 'dismiss' ufo phenomena in case I gave any impression of that

Edited by Paul Joseph 9/9/2008 4:16 PM
Supernatural3
Posted 9/10/2008 10:06 AM (#10104 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

I personally have never witnessed anything out of the ordinary with space. While I love star gazing and I have seen some pretty neat stuff through a serious telescope, I have never had the glory of seeing anything phenomenal.

I just have to believe that if we exist, why can't someone else? Anything is possible. I keep an open mind and wait.

Lightdancer
Posted 9/10/2008 6:54 PM (#10112 - in reply to #10024)

Student

Hi Paul,

Being an Air Force "brat" that was one of the first things that came to mind at the time, but then I dismissed it because there was no way I could imagine we could create something so quiet. It was just a loud hum, and there was no downdraft from any kind of propulsion that could be seen. I had tall hedges (about 7 ft.) right underneath it and they weren't moving. If you come up with any info on stealthier aircraft than the stealth bomber, the hover jets, and the unmanned surveillance gliders we already know about, please let me know so I don't continue under my delusion!
Tracy Martin
Posted 9/10/2008 6:55 PM (#10113 - in reply to #10024)

Alumni

There are a few testimonies of UFO sightings among UMS students. I read about their experiences in the course Phenomena.

Hey, is anyone still out there? Or have you been taken back to your home worlds! Why did you leave me here on this suffering planet? Oh well, still working on bringing  Heaven to Earth!  
Lightdancer
Posted 9/10/2008 6:59 PM (#10114 - in reply to #10024)

Student

I'm still here, Tracy!
mruppert
Posted 9/10/2008 10:05 PM (#10116 - in reply to #10113)

Hi all:
     There are many testimonies concerning UFO's; many of which were before Congressional committies.
      If you read past forums, I speak of a Temple University (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA) PhD who teaches a course on alien abduction.....and though I think it is a bit "tongue in cheek" he asks two very basic questions.....1) Why, independently, are the particular extraterrestrials who visit this planet all described in the same way? and 2) Why are those who were abducted, visited MULTIPLE times?......oh......you guys didn't know that from the official accounts?
      To me, the answers are simple....1) everyone describes them as the same, because it is the same aliens that visit us...I mean we are not getting a lot of inter-stellar traffic here. 2) Momma ALWAYS likes to check in on her children, always....an alien mommy is no different than an earth mommy......as a matter of fact, the Moms are the same!
     Also please consider that you may wish to believe that the government of the USA has come clean about Roswell, and perhaps they have. But Roswell is not the beginning nor the end of the story. I am a historian, and I have learned to study history with the perspective that there is what we know at the moment, what we know from the past record, what we perceive to be the truth, and what we CAN NEVER KNOW...what REALLY HAPPENED! UNLESS...........somebody wrote it down and documented it......yeah.....that's when historians get all hot and excited!
     If you guys got any kind of evidence of UFO's, let's get together.....and see what we can do!

Peace to all you Space Fans, wherever you are;
Marty and Cosmonautical Cats, Luckystar, Poppyplanet, and SissyNebulee Nebula
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/11/2008 4:48 AM (#10126 - in reply to #10112)

PhD Alumni

Hello Lightdancer - did not know of your Air Force provenance ! What I said was derived from a memory of the very early 1980s on holiday in Scotland. (American) friends were walking on a clifftop and all of a sudden they saw, BELOW them, appear a black triangular craft, completely silent, hovering/flying, then it seemed to disappear into the cliff face. This was some years before the public disclosure of such things as stealth craft.

As I said, Jung studied UFOs over many years, including historical reports, and remained inconclusive. He hypothesized a possible explanation based on the collective unconscious, visible projections of our internal expression of wholeness, especially since sightings increased at times of concern. But as others have said, we wait and see ...
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/11/2008 5:28 AM (#10129 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

ps, (doh ! too late to edit) ... does anyone remember this ? Great song by Chris de Berg ....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GmZg7tvGN9o

Paul Joseph
Posted 9/11/2008 12:44 PM (#10147 - in reply to #10129)

PhD Alumni

Thinking a bit further on this, I suppose the phenomenon of Orbs, could be classed as UFOs, since they fly, they are unidentified and they are objects that make themselves manifest in our reality - possibly from another dimension, possibly from the earth itself (as with, crop circles ... )

Edited by Paul Joseph 9/11/2008 12:45 PM
Jeremiah K
Posted 9/16/2008 6:24 AM (#10233 - in reply to #10024)

Student

Please, watch the videos, and when the time comes... Please, be accepting.
Please, do not panic.
Please, do not fear.
Spread love with open arms.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=D07A24713CE12FD7
instinctual
Posted 9/16/2008 10:17 AM (#10253 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

Hi Jeremiah, thx for the post and link, and even more for Wayne Dyer's quote. I adore that man..he is simply profound...! It is strange to realize such a statement about judgement. How does one set personal boundaries without inflicting judgement? This is an issue close to my heart, as my childhood and young adulthood was filled with judgements from others. It rears it's ugly head on occasion, yet I am able to for the most part recognize it...
Perhaps it goes something like this:

"My sister is obnoxious and cruel and really annoys the hell outta me" can be equated to " I choose to surround myself with positive and supportive people. I wish her well".
Just some rambling thoughts...
L

Paul Joseph
Posted 9/16/2008 10:55 AM (#10256 - in reply to #10253)

PhD Alumni

Shall be on watch for your next interplanetary visitation Lori ... hope the umbrella holds up in the Cosmic Wind

Edited by Paul Joseph 9/16/2008 10:56 AM
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/18/2008 6:14 AM (#10295 - in reply to #10256)

PhD Alumni

http://tech.uk.msn.com/news/article.aspx?cp-documentID=9616473

(3EBF12D42CA1851D9027611872A7E.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 3EBF12D42CA1851D9027611872A7E.jpg (3KB - 279 downloads)
mruppert
Posted 9/18/2008 10:58 PM (#10303 - in reply to #10024)

Jeez...looks like my eyeball after a heavy night of wine, women and song!

Ya know, I'd be a much happier man if I had all three of the above, but I am sadly lacking one. Not that I would ever want multiples...I am open to a wide variety of vino, and know many tunes from all genres....but my affections have always been singular.....

Bye to Isis,

Peace and Love,

Martin and Our Cats, Luckylee, Poppyhead...and my cat SissyGirl

Supernatural3
Posted 9/19/2008 6:36 AM (#10308 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

Yeah, it does look like an eye. But an open eye.... and eye into the soul of the universe.

I hope I don't take for granted that I do have all those three in my life. I wish my happiness on everyone.

Lightdancer
Posted 9/20/2008 9:03 AM (#10316 - in reply to #10024)

Student

Well, Gee! I always took it for granted that there were other planets orbiting other suns out there! I've always wondered what makes us think we are that special. I guess proof is needed for science.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/20/2008 9:09 AM (#10317 - in reply to #10316)

PhD Alumni

I just thought it was an interesting/novel picture given this thread.

Paramahansa and the Native American shamans went there anyway (though not necessarily together !) ; there is a story of how someone told an old 'Indian' that the Americans had landed on the moon, and he said something like, 'that's nothing, my grandfather (a shaman) went there all the time'

I also think that there are worlds & universes within our own consciousness - perhaps in that place where our consciousness merges with the Infinite Divine, and then All becomes One: everywhere is everywhere.

ps, thanx for the weekend wishes, to you all too

Edited by Paul Joseph 9/20/2008 9:12 AM
Lightdancer
Posted 9/20/2008 9:42 AM (#10318 - in reply to #10024)

Student

We believe alike, Paul. I also postulate that it is all a matter of dimensional awareness. The only difference between us and our perceptible and non-perceptible surroundings is the rate of vibration of our energy, that's why some of us can tune in to THE ONE, and some of us can't. That's why some of us are here fine tuning our perceptions and therefore rates of vibration and awareness (or vibrational awareness.) In the process of living in our day to day existence we are affecting others with a radiating effect, for the good when the energy being manifested is good, which I'm sure UMS students and fans are doing when they are AWARE. The trick is living and maintaining an AWARE state at all times, at least for me! That is why I'm considering taking up the courses, to see if it helps in maintaining that state, and therefore improving the state of the loved ones (everyone) in my sphere of influence, and the radiance factor.

OK, enough of my belief system! It probably doesn't belong in the UFO stream of consciousness (except that I've taken a couple astral projection journeys to outer space which were very interesting!) but you started it, Paul!

Edited by Lightdancer 9/20/2008 9:46 AM
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/20/2008 10:29 AM (#10319 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

So nicely put Light-being-one
NothingEverything
Posted 9/20/2008 12:02 PM (#10320 - in reply to #10085)

UMS Student

Paul Joseph - 9/9/2008 5:38 AM

Ever research Edgar Cayce and his prophecies about the Sphinx ?

The hall of Knowledge?
I'd love to know.
Lightdancer
Posted 9/20/2008 12:26 PM (#10327 - in reply to #10024)

Student

Wow! Nothing Everything, I LOVE your avatar/picture!
NothingEverything
Posted 9/20/2008 12:30 PM (#10329 - in reply to #10024)

UMS Student

Thank you! yours is also beautiful!
does anyone have any information on this UFO prediction that is not on youtube. Its not Gov computer friendly.
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/20/2008 12:32 PM (#10330 - in reply to #10320)

PhD Alumni

Not me; my only UFOs are internal ones

as for the hall of knowledge, my money's on Cayce; already many areas he predicted have been under water ('the great inundations'), let me know when you want to mount an expedition.

LD: NE does a nice line in Zen death poems too (check back in the Board halls of records)

Saturday night must be party night (17.34 hereabouts)

Edited by Paul Joseph 9/20/2008 12:35 PM
NothingEverything
Posted 9/20/2008 12:49 PM (#10335 - in reply to #10024)

UMS Student

I'd love to!
The revolutionary knowledge that sleeps in those halls must be amazing.
If only the Egyptian goverment would allow such things.
If i knew a gifted channeler(Like Cayce) that i could trust, I would love to learn that way.
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/20/2008 12:51 PM (#10336 - in reply to #10335)

PhD Alumni

That might be the only way to do it currently.

Or lucid dreaming
mruppert
Posted 9/23/2008 9:35 PM (#10385 - in reply to #10024)

Dear LuceDanse:
     "I guess proof is needed for science." -your words

No, proof is needed for skeptics;
             faith is needed for science;
             and Metaphysics is the culmination of science, proof and faith.

Why do people doubt the existence of ghosts and the lowly metaphysician bear the burden of proof? I can prove the existence of ghosts beyond a shadow of a doubt! I have never seen one. Yet, I and literally millions of people before me have written about them in so many ways that it defies imagination!
Many highly revered religious texts refer to a ghost or ghosts. What is not to believe? Every single Christmas, people watch one or more movies based on a Charlie Dickens novelette, A Christmas Carol. What happens? An old geezer is visited by three ghosts!!! Ghosts are everywhere! Why is it so hard for us to believe?

Peace and Love,
Marty and Rapper Cats, Ghostface KillahLucky, Veilface Poppydreadhead, and ShroudedSissy, pallbearer
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/24/2008 6:06 PM (#10413 - in reply to #10385)

PhD Alumni

Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
mruppert
Posted 9/25/2008 10:29 PM (#10426 - in reply to #10024)

And another thing......I always have the hope that somebody like Jilly (she is a haunted house investigator) or somebody else who comes across a phenomenon/a that truly scares them, gives me a shout. I'd like one of the hopeless cases, that just scares the crap out of everyone.
      It is not just to help, but it is to test the depth of my faith! And that faith is very deep.....if I say I believe in UFO's I do so because I really do....and it is consistent with my Roman Catholic, Rosicrucian and UMS beliefs...that is what most people cannot fathom and tend to cast in a lesser light....that we cannot believe in the things that are of a universal understanding just because we chose names to identify ourselves.
      But bring on your ghosts....and I will most likely give them a big hug.....but if they need casting out.....I am quite ready!

Peace and Love and Loads of Fun,
Marty and SillyCats, Luckyfatgirl, Poppypoopoohead, and the SillySissyGirl
Supernatural3
Posted 9/26/2008 12:01 AM (#10428 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

Yeah, I kind of feel the same way. Like I would like something scary. Haunted houses do not scare me, due to a ghost being very normal. I do not feel it's my right to cast anything out. I may have a discussion with them, explain that their actions are scaring people, but.... who am I to say they don't belong there? LOL

That is why I only attempt to HEAL them.... if they come to their senses, they will move on, rather than stick around, when there is so much to see other than that one place. ya know?

I have an investigation next weekend. The clients want the ghost GONE. I do a combination of house healing and NLP, so the clients feel more confident, and less afraid, and we all heal the energy of the home. Works like a charm.

UFO's..... yes, i believe. Just never seen them. I actually believe that is how we all got put on this planet to begin with. There is just no way we ALL came from just two people. Genes do not work that way, unless we all ended up with genetic defects, which is how some have different colored hair, eyes, etc. All walking defects. HA HA HA

Think about it~ rofl
Paul Joseph
Posted 9/26/2008 10:58 AM (#10451 - in reply to #10428)

PhD Alumni

http://www.earthquest.co.uk/seti/seti.html
NothingEverything
Posted 10/1/2008 11:34 AM (#10588 - in reply to #10024)

UMS Student

one of the only things in this world that can strike fear into me is the zeta reticuli, here is a picture of alister crowleys LAM. Lams true eyes are above the ones drawn.
Photobucket
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/5/2008 10:16 AM (#10819 - in reply to #10588)

PhD Alumni

I am not familiar with those beings NE. Apparently Crowley and Gurdjieff met once and did not seem to get on very well, unless, the writer of the episode (Whittal N. Perry) records, they were each members of the same secret brotherhood and met for another purpose than the professed one; the professed one being 'contest of maguses'

Replying to your earlier question, and sitting here with a heavy cold on a wet Sunday afternoon i have just watched a TV programme about UFO evidence caught on camera, and critically analysing footage. Of the many videos reviewed, the best evidence so far (nearly at the end of the progamme), comes from Mexico, where objects are frequently reported in their air space, a similar object having been seen over Japan. They do not seem to appear on traffic control radar.

Mindful of this thread, given the date.

Ah - programme just ended, with the blanked out face of someone who seemed to be in the military who, in disguised voice, said that UFOs are here and are real ...

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/5/2008 10:22 AM
Supernatural3
Posted 10/7/2008 9:04 AM (#10859 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

Yeah, we are one week away from the date that is rumored.

I have this feeling that nothing is going to happen. I don't know why, but it's like it's just not time. I actually hope I am wrong. It's just my gut and I tend to listen to it.

Any other meditations or vibes from others here? What do you FEEL?

Lets see what we get.

Paul Joseph
Posted 10/7/2008 9:10 AM (#10861 - in reply to #10859)

PhD Alumni

I agree with you Jillifer

Bestness

P

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/7/2008 9:11 AM
Margaret
Posted 10/7/2008 12:07 PM (#10864 - in reply to #10024)

UMS Faculty

I was tracking the You Tube videos on this last night, and listening to Blossom Goodchild commenting on her earlier prediction that started all this.... she's the channel source, and seems very sincere that the reason the UFO's will be seen on Oct 14 is for us to know Love, it is loving act. Other psychic sites now claim that UFo's are making themselves known all over, in the skies, now.... to keep a watchful eye on the skies all the time! (in Portland, they will have to be pretty low-flying, to get under our lovely canopy of dense, heavy wet clouds making their Fall usual Fall appearance ~ )

I have a range of emotions about this: My wry thoughts are, most cynically, that this will be a staged agreement on the part of powerful politicians to sabotage the election, to --what a great thing if this could be the 'wake up call' we need! to --there will be sightings by people, and maybe more claims of them, but it will be treated in the usual manner.... This is all a part of humanity's waking up process, I believe ~ it is exciting!

Just putting in my 2 cents, Jillifer ~ not feeling any one thing, for sure!

Love and light and whirling lights in the sky ~

Paul Joseph
Posted 10/7/2008 4:04 PM (#10867 - in reply to #10864)

PhD Alumni

Ha and ah, very dearest Margaret blessed being .... doesn't it say somewhere in the New Testament - or maybe Revelations - that The Second Coming will be,' I will come to you from the skies', or 'Look to the skies', etc ... so such things as You Tube, Internet, etc etc have an interesting synchronic vibrancy ...

For myself, speaking personally, I feel all those fields are distractions.

We are who we are.

We are who we might be.

We can choose to remain who we will never be.

In those senses, the sky is within us, we are made of star-stuff:

So, better to say, more, we can only say, we must look to ourselves, our inner selves, our each Self.

Anything other, outwards , or inwards if it is not focused on that light, the light of the universe, is a distraction.

The stars are inside, we are the universe.

The Divine.

Incidentally, I make no wish to offend those who believe differently. This is just how I feel about it All.

Namaste

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/7/2008 4:05 PM
LeonBasin
Posted 10/7/2008 10:10 PM (#10894 - in reply to #10024)
Subject: We are not ready

New user

We are not ready for them to appear just yet.
Margaret
Posted 10/8/2008 2:41 AM (#10896 - in reply to #10024)

UMS Faculty

Paul, my esteemed and eloquent poet fellow-traveler ~ indeed, as Joni Mitchell says,

"we are stardust.......billion year old carbon; we are golden.... caught in the devil's bargain"
(and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden....)

We are who we are....

Blessings!

Paul Joseph
Posted 10/8/2008 4:06 AM (#10897 - in reply to #10896)

PhD Alumni

Aha Margaret - I had forgotten that great song. Yes, absolutely.

Namaste x
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/8/2008 5:44 AM (#10904 - in reply to #10896)

PhD Alumni

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F9kUnC3v0hs&feature=related

For any who might not be aware of Joni Mitchell as well as a reminder for those who love her !

Enjoy

You Tube is amazing isn't it?
sunflower
Posted 10/8/2008 5:48 AM (#10906 - in reply to #10859)

Elite Veteran

i haven,t read the u tube thing,but i feel it will not happen,and if anything does appear,i feel it wiill have been organised,set up,can,t find the right words sorry,but i have an open mind to everthing,and in this world of miracles,anything can happen,i have many personal beleifs,too many too mention,like ghosts,i,ve never actualy sen one,i,ve heard sounds,voices on tapes,shadows,etc,and just a knowing that something is around,but just because i haven,t seen a whole full ghost,that sonds wrong too,but because i haven,t seen a person,entity,standing in front of me,i know they are there,this isn,t making sense to me,but i know what i mean,better go,before i get more muddled,love irisx
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/8/2008 5:53 AM (#10908 - in reply to #10906)

PhD Alumni

Dear Iris - if you can, try clicking on the Joni Mitchell song (just above your post), then go back, if you can find them to the

'What I love about you'

thread, and check out those two You Tube videos of Mike Oldfield's Incantations;

some nice singing on them by Maddy Prior

(though not much on them about UFOs or ghosts!)

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/8/2008 5:55 AM
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/8/2008 7:27 AM (#10916 - in reply to #10908)

PhD Alumni

NE - some of the dialogue here may be of interest....
NothingEverything
Posted 10/8/2008 7:40 AM (#10919 - in reply to #10024)

UMS Student

watching videos now, i have to start back form the message video.
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/8/2008 7:42 AM (#10920 - in reply to #10919)

PhD Alumni

very thorough. Will leave you in peace then for now !

btw - this was the New Testament passage of which I was thinking -

Luke 21:27, NIV. "At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory."

http://en.bibleinfo.com/topics/topic.html?id=263

The Second Coming of Jesus

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/8/2008 7:55 AM
NothingEverything
Posted 10/8/2008 9:30 AM (#10923 - in reply to #10024)

UMS Student

Nostradomus

Quatrain 1,46

Very near Auch, Lectoure and Mirande
a great fire will fall from the sky for three nights.
The cause will appear both stupefying and marvellous;
shortly afterwards there will be an earthquake.
These 3 cities are in France, and cover a span of about 2000 miles.
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/8/2008 10:05 AM (#10924 - in reply to #10923)

PhD Alumni

Yes, I think Michel de Nostredame had a lot going for him .. he was also an astrologer ... though there are disputes about translations ... and whether we are seeing what we want to see; but I am more for him than against

side note : how funny to be on 1999 when Nostredamus comes up .... if I keep posting I am going to lose all my pretty coloured stars and move on to, is that silver ? I can play at being the Silver Surfer rather than Batman. Appropriate for a UFO thread. Though in the Marvel comics I always thought Black Bolt was cool too

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/8/2008 10:11 AM
NothingEverything
Posted 10/8/2008 10:22 AM (#10925 - in reply to #10024)

UMS Student

Amazing. black bolt was always my favorite too, for many reasons.
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/8/2008 10:36 AM (#10926 - in reply to #10925)

PhD Alumni

Well - yes that is amazing; for me, I think it was something to do with the fact of his silent power that he never had to use, indeed was too powerful to be used ... though it is many years since I came across those Inhumans .. I always wanted to read more about them ...

... now, Black Bolt and a silver star all on the Day of Atonement. Everything must be meant and ordered !

I will not be able to post much after the next few minutes ... take care

ha - a new game: who is our favourite super hero and why !!

Paul

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/8/2008 10:40 AM
Danjummai
Posted 10/8/2008 2:11 PM (#10928 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

14th is a stone throw from now, some may say it's here already as Jesus on the Kingdom of Heven which he said: "Is here." We'll listen from our far and distant abodes for you guys in the maistream of events to keep us posted. I love number 14.

114 is the number of Messengers Muslims believe God sent to humanity.

Love Infinite!

Paul Joseph
Posted 10/8/2008 3:33 PM (#10929 - in reply to #10928)

PhD Alumni

The mainstream flows often too quickly for any fish to find homes in it Danjumai; they only pass through, on the way to somewhere else.

114: now then there is a number to conjure with !

I so much agree, It is here, all around, already, for us to embrace, and swim within

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/8/2008 3:34 PM
NothingEverything
Posted 10/9/2008 1:36 AM (#10936 - in reply to #10024)

UMS Student

Do we have any channels here who can contact their guides on this?
sunflower
Posted 10/9/2008 4:41 AM (#10940 - in reply to #10428)

Elite Veteran

i was watching a programme on american investigations on crimes unsolved,can,t remember what its called now,wher the police use a physic to help solve crimes,long committed,and they come out with the info,using photos,touching vitims posessions etc,can,t think of the word for that either,but anyway,they solve the crime,using the phycics info,and its always correctIf this was so,why isn,t it used more often,especialy in very important cases as the missing young girl here in the uk,and many otheres,in the us,if it works,maybe these poor children would be found,and even if the programme is deceptive,as most haunted is,physic detective,thats whats its called,surely someone who has this ability would be able to help,puzzling,iris
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/9/2008 4:53 AM (#10941 - in reply to #10936)

PhD Alumni

Two quotes from the 'Quotes for success thread' offered here:

"His disciples said to him, When will the kingdom come: It will not come by watching for it. It will not be said, Look, here! or Look, there! Rather the Father's kingdom is spread out upon the earth, and people don't see it"

The Gospel of Thomas

"If you have the right intentions, anything is possible"

Hopi

Paul Joseph
Posted 10/9/2008 7:58 AM (#10950 - in reply to #10936)

PhD Alumni

Ha - NE - nice pun with channels, streams and fishes ....

... just need a loaf and we can do miracles
NothingEverything
Posted 10/9/2008 8:41 AM (#10955 - in reply to #10950)

UMS Student

Maybe we can fish with joshuas brother.
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/9/2008 8:44 AM (#10957 - in reply to #10955)

PhD Alumni

Good memory

The saint of doctors and healers too ...

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/9/2008 8:45 AM
instinctual
Posted 10/9/2008 10:20 AM (#10958 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

Joni Mitchell! Ahh, those amazing artists are poetry to me...Carole King, Carly Simon, James Taylor, Judy Collins- such deliciousness

Not sure what to believe, if indeed I believe anything...but my crystal is charged and is outside pointing towards Alabama...I am open to any positivity!

Hope all is well with...all!

x

mruppert
Posted 10/9/2008 10:30 PM (#10981 - in reply to #10906)

sunflower - 10/8/2008 5:48 AMi haven,t read the u tube thing,but i feel it will not happen,and if anything does appear,i feel it wiill have been organised,set up,can,t find the right words sorry,but i have an open mind to everthing,and in this world of miracles,anything can happen,i have many personal beleifs,too many too mention,like ghosts,i,ve never actualy sen one,i,ve heard sounds,voices on tapes,shadows,etc,and just a knowing that something is around,but just because i haven,t seen a whole full ghost,that sonds wrong too,but because i haven,t seen a person,entity,standing in front of me,i know they are there,this isn,t making sense to me,but i know what i mean,better go,before i get more muddled,love irisx

I will tell you right now that nothing will happen..as we walk among you all ready, and your lucky that  we do!
"They use metal for their communications" as you do.....And,I never meant to offend anyone,but you WILL see whatever you want.

Peace Sunstroke, and Love,

Marty and Silly MysticalCats

NothingEverything
Posted 10/9/2008 10:50 PM (#10982 - in reply to #10024)

UMS Student

Love is truth,everything is white light, the universe is 12 fold and only a pinprick on the omniverse,
everything exist simultaeously on all densities, it is and honor to be a part of this density and doing this difficult work
that all of us have chosen to do, the universe is crowned with "christ" conscience and no duality exist there.
the reason for creation is to create creators, the universe is a being, and so are galaxies, stars, planets, everything that exist
has conscience or it could not exist.the universe is our creator, the omniverse is the "source".
the golden uncondition love are 9, knowledge is 7, and conditional love is 12.
everything is connected by light, everything is one, all the way to the source.
love is the way to ascend.

if this resonates to be truth within you, then it is so.
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/10/2008 4:02 AM (#10985 - in reply to #10982)

PhD Alumni

Can you hear me vibrating in resonance ?

So true

We walk amongst each other !

Whether in our bodies or via our spiritual love-light

Ascendence is Now and Evermore
sunflower
Posted 10/10/2008 5:13 AM (#10987 - in reply to #10981)

Elite Veteran

hi mr muppet,i,m not sure what you mean by WE already walk amongst you,us,when you say we,do you mean you and others,i know angels walk amongst us,i know computers etc,can be a media for things not so good,to the masses,as television,but also good,i think the hierarchy,i,e,government,presidents,all those in power over the people,use it in a bad way,i beleive there are people higher than those,who are looking for world dominance,eg,big brother states,i also think this has been going on so long,we do not realise,i don,t think there are any "accidents"mistakes,etc,when it comes t power over people,we are already been observed,more so than we realise,and i beleve it will be survival of the fitest,or richest,just my thoughts,i send my sincere love to you,irisx
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/10/2008 5:24 AM (#10989 - in reply to #10987)

PhD Alumni

I heard Marty to mean by We:

the Divine

which is why I agreed

and I also agree when Marty said, we see what we want and we hear what we want !!

This is a very agreeable place that we are co-creating

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/10/2008 5:27 AM
instinctual
Posted 10/11/2008 12:06 PM (#11018 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

Yes indeed ......energies are magnetic......they attract to you for growth on whatever level needs.....growing, evolve-ment and Ascension... no matter what level of your psyche is the

magnet....

You can't always get what you want....but if you try sometimes....well you might find....you get what you need....

Walkin' away playin' my air guitar....hahaha!

x peace and love and Rolling Stones...

L
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/11/2008 5:18 PM (#11034 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

Only got the song after reading and dipping back and forth several times Lori - nicely hidden for work & discernment !

All this talk about Ascension ... but according to my scriptural and spiritual reading, there are strong suggestions that true ascendency requires a priori, descent into the Netherworld.

Quite a trip
mruppert
Posted 10/12/2008 2:47 AM (#11042 - in reply to #10987)

sunflower - 10/10/2008 5:13 AM hi mr muppet,i,m not sure what you mean by WE already walk amongst you,us,when you say we,do you mean you and others,i know angels walk amongst us,i know computers etc,can be a media for things not so good,to the masses,as television,but also good,i think the hierarchy,i,e,government,presidents,all those in power over the people,use it in a bad way,i beleive there are people higher than those,who are looking for world dominance,eg,big brother states,i also think this has been going on so long,we do not realise,i don,t think there are any "accidents"mistakes,etc,when it comes t power over people,we are already been observed,more so than we realise,and i beleve it will be survival of the fitest,or richest,just my thoughts,i send my sincere love to you,irisx

Sunseed, please allow me to start with your third-fourth line as that struck me first, since I worked in that industry. As a kid, I didn't see a televison until I was four years old. Then there were three channels in the US, but in New York, where I lived, a fourth channel sprung up, NET (National Educational Television) and I would later on in life work for the child of it..PBS..Public Boradcasting Service.

I do have two tv's. One is 25 years old and I turn it on once in a blue moon, as it is in my bedroom. I have a newer one in the living room, it is only 15 years old and that is the one that I watch college football on, but not much else. I have Comcast Cable service and can access a number of channels...I don't know how many, because I never really want to access those channels. But it is a few hundred.

The reason why I very rarely turn on my tv's and why I do not even know how many channels I can view is that (in agreement with you) television has become the worst plague on the planet. To the people who sit atop a #52 double decker, having a rollup; and argue about EastEnders...get a life! For Americans, I could care less who won American Tidal and Prancing With the Stars. There is more to this life, and far finer things in the world, than that! And, ooohhhh I hope you do get offended....Paris Hilton.....you are.........well, you all ready know what you are and that is why you are who you are and the way that you are. Britney.....I can see pixs of your sis in the most intimate ways on the internet...is that what you wanted?????? Does your waning fame justify that! Oh, and how is that loving, caring, nuturing household going for you and your child.....a child that you bore....not Kevin!

Many will be able to tell that I was being agressively ironic; but if I have offended anyone on this website, believe me that it is not intentional. For those celebraties(?)directly named, please sincerely believe me that I did, indeed, mean to offend you...since you are offensive people to begin with.

Paris...you will always be a homely girl, your money ain't gonna change that once people take the blinders of tv off.....but with the money you have, you could do so much more in life!

Britney....here I go out on a limb for you....you actually have a good voice, and you could be great....you could surpass Madonna....but it takes work.....fame doesn't come easy if at all!

Peace with Understanding,

Marty and Propah Cats,  Lady Luckylee, Dame Poppyhead and Contessa SissyGirrrllllll    

sunflower
Posted 10/12/2008 4:33 AM (#11046 - in reply to #11042)

Elite Veteran

mr muppet,thankyou for starting with my third,fourth line,agred,could you maybe,if you so wish,elaborate on the rest,as i don,t feel my post was answered in full,but thats just me,and your privelge to do or not do,i like to see the whole picture,gain understanding,but i wish you love and peace,now,as always,irisx
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/13/2008 6:04 AM (#11128 - in reply to #11042)

PhD Alumni

I can sometimes hear the hidden, suppressed, unacknowledged, but desperately seeking to burst forth voice of the Goddess in much popular music .... like the unconscious resurgence of Bacchanalia, or the God Pan .... maybe that's why some songstresses and songsters go off the rails ... they inhabit the wild energy of the Divine without them knowing it, it passes through them like lightening or wild fire, leaving them, if they are not conscious of it, damaged and wounded ... then again, I see the God/dess in everything ..

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/13/2008 6:05 AM
Supernatural3
Posted 10/13/2008 5:22 PM (#11158 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

Counting down.... not only due to it being the supposed day, but because it's my mothers birthday. LOL

Ohhh what shall I do for her.. . . What do you give someone who has EVERYTHING!

She doesn't eat Chocolate either.... nice try. (i swear I heard someone already saying that). HA

Maybe the Aliens would like chocolate though.... ha ha ha

Paul Joseph
Posted 10/14/2008 4:14 AM (#11169 - in reply to #11158)

PhD Alumni

Happy birthday to your Mama Jillifer ... no chocolate - carob maybe ?

- a single flower ?

- a moment's silence ?

- a poem or prayer ?

Just some random ideas !!

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/14/2008 4:16 AM
sunflower
Posted 10/14/2008 4:56 AM (#11175 - in reply to #11158)

Elite Veteran

loveand more love,i think a nice gift would be a poem written by yourelf,with your heart and soul,and telling her what she means to you,with perhaps photos of you all as a happy family,personalized,so she can keep for always,irisx
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/14/2008 8:34 AM (#11186 - in reply to #11158)

PhD Alumni

Hmm ... wondering if anyone has encountered, or is encountering, anything out there ? ... maybe that's why the Board is so quite today ... I feel like the little boy that did not follow the Pied Piper ... so many UFO-type vids on You Tube, including one from Saint Birgitta about a planet out there that's going to pass by us very soon alla Edgar Cayce & the Mayan calender ...
Tracy Martin
Posted 10/14/2008 10:30 AM (#11190 - in reply to #11186)

Alumni

Haha, yes, they have taken all the people all away, and I am left in the foggy Ocean morning wondering!
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/14/2008 10:32 AM (#11192 - in reply to #11190)

PhD Alumni

.... ha ha Tracy - that's how I am feeling ...

... resorting to those St Birgitta videos is pretty desperate of me ... they're rather spooky ...

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/14/2008 10:33 AM
Tracy Martin
Posted 10/14/2008 10:33 AM (#11193 - in reply to #10024)

Alumni

The morning here is so quiet and still, what could disturb that?
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/14/2008 10:35 AM (#11194 - in reply to #11193)

PhD Alumni

Quite so; sounds too beautiful to be capable of disturbance.

I am listening to it with You, thanx - for the sacred sound

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/14/2008 10:36 AM
instinctual
Posted 10/14/2008 11:30 AM (#11202 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

Nothing encountered here either..except for my dogs barking at nothing, but they are known to do that!

Strange...I posted on this thread yesterday with suggestions for Jill's mother's b-day...but the post vanished...wonder if it is being evaluated on a space craft somewhere aha!

Happy b day Jill's Mamma! I had suggested naming a star after her...international star registry..I am sure they have a website....mani-pedi? Book? Flowers and a hug?

Stay put, post! Or I will pull out my can of whoop _ ss!
Danjummai
Posted 10/14/2008 3:01 PM (#11208 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

Anything new yet?...We depend on you for feedback... May be nothing strange is gonna be "lurking in the dark"... was that Michael Jackson's Thriller? I am not sure.

Love You All! 

Paul Joseph
Posted 10/14/2008 3:30 PM (#11209 - in reply to #11208)

PhD Alumni

Doh ! I knew I spelt Mama wrong

..... could never quite stay with Michael J, too much discordance

Love Too
Lightdancer
Posted 10/14/2008 4:39 PM (#11215 - in reply to #10024)

Student

Well, I'm a lookin and a lookin, but I'm not seeing anything up Alabama way! Of course there are to IFO's (identified flying objects) in the sky, clouds, which could be impeding my view. I'm quite sure we would have seen something on the news by now too! I didn't expect to see anything, but I'm just acting as a reporter for you very remote folks!
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/14/2008 5:58 PM (#11221 - in reply to #11215)

PhD Alumni

Well, one might say, the more remote the better,

if

the

Plains of Heaven

are Within

Thanks though for

Keeping Watch

we need all

the Seers

we can muster ....

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/14/2008 6:00 PM
Supernatural3
Posted 10/14/2008 6:11 PM (#11225 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

Ok, I have heard nothing as of yet. Hmmmmm, as we all suspected. In a way it's a shame, but then again, all those that said we weren't ready.... perhaps correct.

I ended up going to my moms with a basket filled with some Malibu Mango flavored Rum, and some Daily's peach nectar drink mix so she can make her fruity drinks she loves for special occasions. I also bought her some garlic toasted bagel bites, cheese spread and pepperoni and stuffed it in the basket too. >>>YUM<<< Add some cards, of course. She was happy.... So her birthday went very well. Thank you for all the wonderful wishes.

I will keep my eyes open and watch the news.
Blessings~

Paul Joseph
Posted 10/14/2008 6:14 PM (#11227 - in reply to #11225)

PhD Alumni

Well, it's an old saying, but, here we go

"when the pupil is ready, the teacher appears"

(ie, we are our own teacher, guru)

Looking outside is a great distraction from what is within us, and what needs to be attended to.

The end of the world is the end of each of our worlds, our destiny and our promise x
instinctual
Posted 10/14/2008 6:45 PM (#11232 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

aww that sounds like a lovely gift!!! xoxox
sunflower
Posted 10/15/2008 9:17 AM (#11246 - in reply to #11227)

Elite Veteran

paul,is that what that truly means then,"when the pupil is ready,the teacher appears",i thought it meant when we are ready in the right place spiritualy etc,to go further and learn more,but don,t know how,by coinsidence,or synchronicity,the right higher spiritual teacher comes to help and take us further,and your net line made me think also,"looking outside,etc"does that mean that we help others,do things for others,so we subconciously are avoiding our own selves,and we are genuinly our own teacher,this is a serious question,as i truly beleived till now it meant the first,but reading what you said makes sense,and i have been waiting for the right teacher,thinking i was ready to learn more,now i,m confusing myself,sorry,okay,thanks for that,irisx
instinctual
Posted 10/15/2008 12:57 PM (#11253 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

Iris Lovey- I hear you...I understand...I think it can mean what you need it to mean in various aspects of your life...Sir Paul of the All, I thank you for your refreshing viewpoint!
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/15/2008 3:59 PM (#11257 - in reply to #11253)

PhD Alumni

Sorry to be confusing.

I used to think too that saying about the teacher and the pupil meant the serendipity interpretation that Iris quotes ... I read the other interpretation some time later, and as I have grown older, I have come to think that both meanings are true.

Though, and to complicate matters further, there is a kind of third aspect:

those who teach us, including the situations that are sent to challenge & thereby teach us, are not necessarily those we might think are typical 'gurus'. That is where, I feel especially, it is our alertness and openness to learning, sets alive our own inner teacher. Hope that makes more sense now.

Blessings

Paul x

Edited by Paul Joseph 10/15/2008 4:01 PM
sunflower
Posted 10/16/2008 2:52 AM (#11267 - in reply to #11253)

Elite Veteran

lori right,thanks for that,but still thinking,not too much though,i,m just intrigued as to how i came to my conclusions,paul has his,and othersmust have theirs,but i thought paul meant knowone ,on this earth if you like actualy teaches us,but the life we lead,and how we deal with it,are our teachings,but as you said,it can mean what u want it to mean,okay,thanks for that ,iris x
sunflower
Posted 10/16/2008 3:14 AM (#11268 - in reply to #11257)

Elite Veteran

i think things that happen to us in our life,most especialy the bad traumatic times,problems etc,is when we learn,and that is why they are sent to us,as there is also a sayin,"god doen,t give us more than we can cope with",something like that,sorry if i got that wrong,but in other words,he sends to test the strengh things we need to learn,etc,i think its something like that,as some have constant neverending problems sufferings and traumas than maybe say others,and we question why does so and so(not calling you a so and so paul,haha!) have a seeminly blessed life,with little trouble,i,m going on her aren,t i,sorry,but i,m just so wanting,needing to learn more,spiritualy,its a kind of thirst,but i beleive strongly on instinct,our guide,and serendipity,i think we can gain from spiritual books etc,and take what we instintively need,then the lessons we learn from life,and if its meant to be,the divine guides us when we are stuck,and we ask,then what people call coincidence,i beleive there are none,its meant to be,ie,you may recive agift,present,see something by chance,say a book on angels etc,is all for a reason,and the answers are inside ourselves,but the divine intervenes when greatly needed,or to help in our next stage,okay i,ll leave it there,don,t mean to be that word that means difficult,just truly interested,thanks for all,irisx
Paul Joseph
Posted 10/16/2008 4:16 AM (#11277 - in reply to #11268)

PhD Alumni

I think everything and everyone in our lives is our teacher
instinctual
Posted 10/16/2008 7:30 PM (#11315 - in reply to #10024)

PhD Alumni

Iris and Paul- nicely said...I feel these trials and lessons we encounter that do not necessarily have to do with our free will - just...poor luck, may not be poor luck at all...they are thrown at us ( or seemingly so ) as a part of our growth...we may never be consciously aware of the reasons, and we may intuitively and or psychically make the connection....and I love it when that happens! I am sure I do not only speak for myself! Gotta love those Ah Ha angel wink sorta moments!
Woww there is strange energy on my screen right now...lines bouncing everywhere...
Crystalpersuasion
Posted 3/21/2009 9:30 AM (#14190 - in reply to #10024)

Student

Okay, Blossom Goodchild's latest message is a request for a Global Visualization meditation to take place on April 10. Anyone care to comment?
mruppert
Posted 3/22/2009 12:14 AM (#14194 - in reply to #10024)

If 4/10 needs be the shower of power, then, yes, I am there; as is my group.
     Wherever a chance to prove that i am right, I am always there!

Peaze and Luv,
 Marty

Paul Joseph
Posted 3/27/2009 10:31 AM (#14231 - in reply to #14194)

PhD Alumni

Thanks for refinding this thread as I thought about it yesterday when I read an article in The Times (London) about a 'near-miss' Earth had with an asteroid on, I think, 8th October last year; I tried to remember the details of this thread but could not.

Anyhow, it seems that an asteroid, too small to be seen until it was upon us, crashed through the Earth's atmosphere, but by then was also too small to do any damage; it landed in, again from hazy memory, I think Iraq, or another Middle Eastern desert region, so fortunately noone was injured either; people reported seeing a fireball.

I wondered if there was any connection to these premonitory experiences.

As for April 10th, why wait till then: are not we engaged upon this focusing of resonant Divine Bliss each and every moment ?
Paul Joseph
Posted 3/28/2009 10:29 AM (#14250 - in reply to #14231)

PhD Alumni

Indeed, every moment too ...
Aquarius
Posted 3/29/2009 2:39 PM (#14275 - in reply to #10024)

UMS Guest

I do believe that we should not allow such things to fill our hearts and minds with fear and other negativity; no matter what happens, we shall always be safe in the loving hands of the Universe. God will never allow the leads of the Universe to slip out of His/Her hands.

With love - Aquarius

Paul Joseph
Posted 3/30/2009 6:37 AM (#14283 - in reply to #14275)

PhD Alumni

Not wanting to be disagreeable but ... from some perspectives, the 'leads of the universe' have appeared to have slipped, might they not ? I am thinking of times of tyrany, holocaust, man-made, or natural disasters ? Ranging from the torture of individuals, to mass exterminations ....

.... one of the ways I console myself with the those thoughts, is that God has created a free universe, capable of choice, capable of an evolving design that basically, if bad things were not possible, we could equally never be capable of being good ...

... and if this universe, or dimension, or however we describe it, is but one facet of a multi-dimensional multiverse, and what happens here is from that perspective, a kind of an illusion, yet in some ways a necessary one, whilst we are here anyway, 'cosmic catastrophe' cannot necessarily be totally avoidable, yet if it were to happen equally, it is not to be feared, as it is 'merely' an aspect of the Divine movement towards ultimate wholeness; it is how we respond to it: to ourselves and each other, that really matters. Chance happens, and happens randomly; sometimes serendipitously.

Equally there is no point worrying about any of it too much, or even focusing on it: the focus, I tend to feel, is as Lyonna said on another thread, to focus on the Light, to not stand in our own way of becoming the Light, and to permit others their Radiance also: Now, in this very moment and in each and every moment.

Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 4/1/2009 11:07 PM (#14316 - in reply to #11227)

Student

Hi Paul,

Well said!

Peace is yours,

Absolute Sovereigncy (Robert)
Paul Joseph
Posted 4/2/2009 4:10 AM (#14317 - in reply to #14316)

PhD Alumni

Thanks Robert ... and Peace back to you too
mruppert
Posted 4/2/2009 10:27 PM (#14332 - in reply to #10024)

But THE "light" is not necessarily a good light. It is just a light in the darkness.
My SissyGirl can "see" the flashlight beam as I let her chase it around........but she cannot see in normal daylight and must rely on her hearing and smelling to know what is happening. Yet she lies full bodied and stretched out in the sun of the morning and afternoon. WHY? (She is unprotected and oblivious to any danger). Because IT FEELS GOOD!
Paul Joseph
Posted 4/11/2009 7:09 PM (#14449 - in reply to #14332)

PhD Alumni

Old joke: the light at the end of the tunnel might be the train coming to run you down -

yes, we must be discerning

but I was speaking of the light of the Heart,

the reflection of the true Self,

illumined with reference to the common core of spiritual teachings

where Love is All

All is Love

And if that means one has to reside in external darkness, or even to die, in order to adhere to it, then,

so be it.

So long as one does not betray oneself, nor betray any other Being

Edited by Paul Joseph 4/11/2009 7:11 PM
mruppert
Posted 4/12/2009 11:03 PM (#14464 - in reply to #10024)

So..say what you are saying.....there was a lot more to it than what you wrote.

Peace, Your Friend,
Luckylee, Poppyhead, SissyGirl and the man who feeds us, Marty.
Paul Joseph
Posted 4/14/2009 4:31 AM (#14477 - in reply to #14464)

PhD Alumni

Hi Marty - not sure of which post you are referring here ... who needs to say more about what !?

Hmm .. ruminating some more, I am reminded of one my favourite poems, by A E Housman:

XL

Tell me not here, it needs not saying,
What tune the enchantress plays
In aftermaths of soft September
Or under blanching mays,
For she and I were long acquainted
And I knew all her ways.

On russet floors, by waters idle,
The pine lets fall its cone;
The cuckoo shouts all day at nothing
In leafy dells alone;
And traveller's joy beguiles in autumn
Hearts that have lost their own.

On acres of the seeded grasses
The changing burnish heaves;
Or marshalled under moons of harvest
Stand still all night the sheaves;
Or beeches strip in storms for winter
And stain the wind with leaves.

Possess, as I possessed a season,
The countries I resign,
Where over elmy plains the highway
Would mount the hills and shine,
And full of shade the pillared forest
Would murmur and be mine.

For nature, heartless, witless nature,
Will neither care nor know
What stranger's feet may find the meadow
And trespass there and go,
Nor ask amid the dews of morning
If they are mine or no.

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~martinh/poems/housman.html#LPxl

Edited by Paul Joseph 4/14/2009 4:38 AM
mruppert
Posted 4/14/2009 9:34 PM (#14486 - in reply to #10024)

Indeedy....I have Housman on the lit/poetry shelves; along with GMHopkins, nestled in with my Barrets and my Brownings. Since I got tired of organizing my books according to the Dewey Decimal system (this is a United Statesal convention) I did it by subject matter...so the Irish poets went to Ireland geography...but the Brits always remained in literature.....why is that?
I think it is because Ireland will always be distinctly Irish....the Brits are primarily Sri-Lankan at this time...............JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN.......no offense intended to anyone....

Peace and Lentils,
Marty and Luckypasha, Poppyrani, and Sissywali
Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 4/16/2009 12:27 PM (#14519 - in reply to #11267)

Student

Hi sunflower and everyone!

Also, when the "guru" is ready, the "student/disciple" appears. Hmmm...or is it the other way around? The answer is, "yes."

As always, contentment and peace is within -- be focussed -- except (accept) when your not,

Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 4/16/2009 12:27 PM (#14520 - in reply to #11267)

Student

Hi sunflower and everyone!

Also, when the "guru" is ready, the "student/disciple" appears. Hmmm...or is it the other way around? The answer is, "yes."

As always, contentment and peace is within -- be focussed -- except (accept) when your not,

Paul Joseph
Posted 4/16/2009 12:47 PM (#14521 - in reply to #14520)

PhD Alumni

Yes .... focusing can be such a paradoxical injunction, can it not ?
Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 4/16/2009 1:05 PM (#14522 - in reply to #10024)

Student

Hi Everyone!

RE: "Adamu:"

I must be "alien." Since simply stated, "peace, contentment, fulfillment, and joy" come from within, and this message from "Adamu" is clearly from "without."
I must be an "alien" on this planet, or at least a different "species" because my "peace, contentment, fulfillment, and joy," come from within; within me. I repeat, the message is:

Peace is within; i.e., within you,

Absolute Sovereigncy

Paul Joseph
Posted 4/16/2009 1:35 PM (#14523 - in reply to #14522)

PhD Alumni

Sorry Robert, you lost me there, or I lost myself; had to log off to get family dinner ready ( I do not haunt the Board in Invisible form, am either here or not here) - so please do enlighten me as to who is Ademu ?

Ooops, 'Adamu' ?

Edited by Paul Joseph 4/16/2009 1:36 PM
Absolute Sovereigncy
Posted 4/16/2009 2:37 PM (#14525 - in reply to #14523)

Student

Hi Paul,

This was a comment on a youtube clip that I think was on Jills post 10024. But I can't seem to access it now. It was about someone who channels for this "space entity"
who calls himself "Adamu." They're going to send a spaceship so big we can't deny their existence anymore (government). Jill thinks its probably a hoax too.

Peace is within,

Absolute Sovereigncy

Edited by Absolute Sovereigncy 4/16/2009 2:39 PM
Paul Joseph
Posted 4/16/2009 4:14 PM (#14528 - in reply to #14525)

PhD Alumni

O