a little favor
danny.israel
Posted 8/8/2008 3:49 AM (#8806)
Subject: a little favor

Student

Hello wonderfuls of the netsurf.

For anyone who is willing to commit very charitable action I have a request I would greatly, greatly appreciate.

I have a friend who I would like to begin holding in the light. I have included a photo, he is the brown haired boy. I invite you to help out and work with this one by providing him with light in whichever way you wish to do so and are comfortable with. Any loving energies are greatly appreciated.

Thank You Sincerely,
Daniel

http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v263/72/111/50385212...

Edited by danny.israel 8/8/2008 3:52 AM

(braeden.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments braeden.jpg (46KB - 400 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/8/2008 4:40 AM (#8821 - in reply to #8806)
Subject: RE: a little favor

PhD Alumni

Thanks Danny - just a question, do you have his consent/permisison/agreement ?
instinctual
Posted 8/8/2008 1:59 PM (#8833 - in reply to #8806)

PhD Alumni

Hey Danny!
Hope all is well...and happy your friend wants to get on his Path! Agree with Paul-

Even if he is expressing his desire, is he giving permission to our intention?

Will be happy to help...
Lori

(He seems to already have a fantastic energy and spirit about him)!!
Supernatural3
Posted 8/8/2008 3:22 PM (#8849 - in reply to #8806)

PhD Alumni

Not sure which one you want the healing energy to go to? With two people there, I will just light up both. If they do not want it, they will automatically reject it anyway. Healing Energy to both, and you all.

danny.israel
Posted 8/8/2008 10:40 PM (#8879 - in reply to #8806)

Student

I don't have his consent.

My understanding is that light will find the path of least resistance.
Rose
Posted 8/8/2008 10:50 PM (#8880 - in reply to #8849)

Student

Yes, I don't know who's who there...brown hair? Okay, the one with the lighter brown hair? Well, I agree with Doc, so I will pray for Both of You.

Much Love and Peace to you....How's the travels Danny? Still biking, climbing...swimming across our great countryside?

Stay safe, warm and illuminated!
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/9/2008 9:02 AM (#8900 - in reply to #8879)

PhD Alumni

That's an interesting metaphysical point Danny, that i must ponder on ... sorry, i can be such a bore !
Supernatural3
Posted 8/11/2008 1:54 AM (#8947 - in reply to #8806)

PhD Alumni

Sometimes we also have to create less resistance to clear the way, for the light to do it's job.

I always imagine the light punching through even the thickest of objects....

In hopes that it helps! Shine on~
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/11/2008 4:39 AM (#8959 - in reply to #8947)

PhD Alumni

Hmm - I think that is part of my concern Jill - the Light can knock us seven x seven ways of sideways and if we are not prepared, or do not give our consent, it can create many many waves ... look at the Book of Job (I know I often cite it, sorry) ... still pondering ! +
sunflower
Posted 8/11/2008 6:16 AM (#8962 - in reply to #8959)

Elite Veteran

dangerous stuff,not to be messed about with,the light shines in us all,sometimes others cannot see it,i know those 2!
sunflower
Posted 8/11/2008 6:17 AM (#8963 - in reply to #8959)

Elite Veteran

dangerous stuff,not to be messed about with,the light shines in us all,sometimes others cannot see it,i know those 2!
sunflower
Posted 8/11/2008 6:19 AM (#8964 - in reply to #8963)

Elite Veteran

ahh,don,t some people like to play games,when they haven,t a clue,what it is really al about,paul you are very silent,no need to ponder my friend,all is well.x
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/11/2008 7:19 AM (#8968 - in reply to #8964)

PhD Alumni

? Very silent? 1300 + posts ? How silent [or loud .. or too noisy ...] is that ?!!

I have been kept logged in by the Board when I have actually not been present also ...

......... I agree with what you say about the Light Iris; again, a further reason why I had to ponder ...
Supernatural3
Posted 8/11/2008 10:26 AM (#8978 - in reply to #8806)

PhD Alumni

Danger is attracted to that of which attracts it, which is it's self.

Light is always healing and as long as intent is there, it will not place anyone in danger.

When someone is asking for light, no caution is needed for our divine Gods will do the directing.

If someone has fear of this light, they will attract fear, instead, as the light will refract away.

Intent is everything.... one cannot fail with good intentions.

Those who fear the strength of light, bring about their own darkness, but often a shade spot is needed.

Paul Joseph
Posted 8/11/2008 10:39 AM (#8979 - in reply to #8978)

PhD Alumni

Not sure I personally want to debate this much further; I think it may be a matter for the heart rather than the head; have made my position as clear as I can; I think it could go either way.

The Light equally, can burn; we are entitled to ask for ourselves to be burnt; and accept the consequences. All i am pondering is that, if someone is prepared for the showdown with the Shadow (to put it another way), then, that is a task we might be able to be with them with; but I do feel, that unless someone asks for it, we take it heavily upon our own hands to invoke it.

In the miracle healings/teachings of Jesus I cannot think of an occasion when he intervened unless the other party had expressed the wish/intention (except in the case perhaps of Lazarus, which may be different; or not!)

although too, 'good intentions' in and of themselves can be troubling - the Inquisitors propagated the very best of intentions when they were burning heretics for the good of their souls ...

and I do not think I fear the strength of the light - quite the contrary.

But i am prepared to be wrong. God works in mysterious ways.

Edited by Paul Joseph 8/11/2008 10:44 AM
Supernatural3
Posted 8/11/2008 10:57 AM (#8983 - in reply to #8806)

PhD Alumni

Technically, we are all one. so one person asking, is like us all asking. The healing energy will only go where it is needed. We also ALL ask for guidance for others on a constant. It's no different in this case.

As my father is now dead, but I ask others to pray for him, give him light, to guide his way. Since his physical body is dead, he cannot ask himself. It's no different as we pray for others in church.

Spirit light, and physical light are two separate entities. We are not talking of light that of which burns, we are talking energy light of that we are created of, that heals.

When talking physics, too much light on human skin is going to burn, but in spirit, we cannot be burned. When the fire is burned out, the energy is still existant regardless.  Healing light is unlimited and with intent, we can heal the world.

I certainly understand where you are coming from Paul It's so confusing to realize the difference between physics and meta-physics and why some could fear such light, as they get sunburned. Physics light is not the light I am talking about. I speak of spiritual light AKA Reiki at which the guides always regulate, so it's impossible to mess up.

Personally: I have no fear of it, I have no fear of my intent to heal. I know it will never do harm. To know that, is all I need to heal. 

Paul Joseph
Posted 8/11/2008 11:23 AM (#8987 - in reply to #8983)

PhD Alumni

I can see both sides of this argument DocJ.

I am not sure that I was confusing physics with metaphysics ( I was speaking metaphorically).

I think though that sometimes healing energy must take us into a dark place if that is where our healing journey needs to go. I am more acquainted with those dark places than I sometimes would have wanted to be; and am only trying to say that, if our healing energy/intent works (as I am sure it does), it might take someone unprepared into places that they might not have chosen in this life to go; that's all. In the long run, we might well say, that's where they would have needed to have gone anyway - which is a point of view I guess.

Hence, the awesome, or indeed, 'awe-ful' power of the Light.

But maybe I am too cautious.

Another possible example against what I am saying is of course, the Parable of the Centurion: the Centurion asks Jesus to heal his daughter, who is not present. Jesus exclaims in wonderment at this man's faith, that he recognises the healing power of Jesus, even at a distance; and she is healed. Though of course, we do not know if the girl asked her father to visit the Jesus.

Edited by Paul Joseph 8/11/2008 11:25 AM
instinctual
Posted 8/11/2008 11:25 AM (#8988 - in reply to #8806)

PhD Alumni

I understand both views ( Dang Libra )-

I believe the energy will go where it needs to go...yet in Reiki attunements it was banged into our heads to always specifically get consent...never to assume that a particular person is wanting energy when you are ready to give it...in terms of dealing with distant healings... and I think that is the crux of it...- otherwise it would not be for the greater good, the highest good of that person. Healing a country, a plot of land, the earth, is different...assisting in the healing of individuals, I tend to err on the side of caution...

Paul Joseph
Posted 8/11/2008 11:27 AM (#8989 - in reply to #8988)

PhD Alumni

Aah dear Lori, thank you for intereceding (or your intercessions ! ha ha) as I was editing my post ... and thank you then for understanding what I was clumsily trying to get out !

so much better expressed than I x
ps, I thought you were Sagitarius - its me with Libra Ascending ?)

Edited by Paul Joseph 8/11/2008 11:28 AM
Tracy Martin
Posted 8/11/2008 11:49 AM (#9006 - in reply to #8806)

Alumni

If Jesus said we should pray for our 'enemies' then I guess we can pray for anyone. No one is forced to accept an invitation when it arrives, and if the invitation is to a Celebration of Life and Love, what is there to fear? Send out positive intentions and good vibes and let God take care of the details. 
Supernatural3
Posted 8/11/2008 2:36 PM (#9008 - in reply to #8806)

PhD Alumni

I send out healing energy all the time, to those who are suffering. They do not have strength on their own, and in most cases do not even know they can ask for help. They don't ask due totheir own disbelief system.... which is why others can step up to the plate. It's not forced, but offered. I think Tracy summed it up, they will turn it down if it's not needed or wanted. At least it's offered. Just like passing a tray of food around. If they don't want it, they are welcome to let the plate keep going.

If one fears sending out, don't send.... if one doesn't, then send away.

However; I have never heard of anyone being hurt, due to healing energy being sent. Not one single documented or proven case that I am aware of.  We cannot even prove that someone was physically injured by a ghost. I have witnessed claims, but never witnessed anything  of the sort.

I guess it all comes down to one's own beleif system. If you really think that healing energy can harm, then do not attempt it. All I know is: Fear should not be an ingredient. No emotional thought of fear should ever take place when attempting to heal.

I also do not look at this as an argument, I look at it as a debate, where many sides are viewed. There is no proof of right or wrong, only views of which to ponder. I think all views make sense and can understand legitimate concerns on all point of views.

instinctual
Posted 8/11/2008 8:11 PM (#9012 - in reply to #8806)

PhD Alumni

Hi Jiller, Trace, et al...excellent points you both make...it all goes back to prayer, in my opinion...we pray for people when they suffer, we want the best for them, even if they didn't ask for it...I hear and feel you both for sure.
danny.israel
Posted 8/11/2008 9:30 PM (#9019 - in reply to #9012)

Student

: )
Kiddo Green
Posted 8/12/2008 1:39 AM (#9020 - in reply to #8806)

Oh, just pray! It doesn't have to be a philosophical debate dear friends. It is my belief that Love does not harm. So, I send my Love in its purest form.

Danny-
You have my support. Now, for any specific prayer, what is it I am praying for??? I am going to trust that it is a good cause and that you have best intentions for your friend.

Best regards,
C (in my most practical, down-to-earth-get-it-done! frame of mind...with best intentions and no ill will toward any of my fellows)

P.S. I am not trying to be contrary; I am just trying to keeping it simple here. I love and respect all who have responded and respect you all the more for having responded to someone in need. Capice?)
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/12/2008 4:40 AM (#9027 - in reply to #9020)

PhD Alumni

I am now feeling misunderstood, which is not unusual; and slightly put in a position in which I do not want to be; when did I say I was 'afraid', for example ?

I am respectful of the Higher Power, however we conceive of that.

It is part of my nature to see many sides of any discussion/debate/argument/pondering/reflection/analysis/synthesis : choose whichever words fit, please.

On the Cross Jesus asked for forgiveness for those who had crucified him. This indicates there are different kinds of prayer; different kinds of invocation.

Paul Joseph
Posted 8/12/2008 7:00 AM (#9029 - in reply to #9027)

PhD Alumni

Is that Matthew 5:43 you were citing Tracy?:

" You have heard it said, 'You shall love your neighbour and hate your enemy'. But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may the children of your Father in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and on the unrighteous."

Interesting point, thanx.

Blessings
Paul
Tracy Martin
Posted 8/12/2008 12:10 PM (#9043 - in reply to #8806)

Alumni

I thought we were sharing viewpoints, and certainly want to understand. It seemed to me that the only reason not to pray, to ask for light (let it burn!) was fear or doubt in the good will of the Highest. Although I understand that we have the ability to misuse power...so now I'm not so sure anymore . I'm alright about it , and I apologize for not fully understanding even the Reiki viewpoint of asking for permission to send healing vibrations. Of course, that person may have valuable lessons to learn through suffering..I don't think I am powerful enough to override the will of Spirit, let alone bring about a miraculous healing. I do believe that my prayers and intentions lend helpful energies though. It has been a rare occasion indeed when I have been directed to NOT pray, and I could stand to pray a whole lot more than I do. Please don't feel offended, I am just stating where I am coming from.

I have been holding you (Danny) and your friend in loving light, desiring and visualizing the opening of the heart, the healing of mind, body, spirit. I have some confidence that with a friend like you, who has asked for a cooperative extension of power, is exactly what your friend is needing at this time.
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/12/2008 1:22 PM (#9048 - in reply to #9043)

PhD Alumni

Thanks Tracy for noticing my confusion here also. It wasn't my doubt in the goodwill of the Highest ... it was/is a number of things, including the possible misuse of intention, the powerful effects of the Healing Light, etc ...

.... there is another NT passage in Luke, but I've lost the reference now, where JC is telling the disciples to go to new towns and from house to house, and take their peace into the house, but if their peace is not accepted, to withdraw, together with their peace !

... with the prayer of true heart, indeed anything may be possible.

Namaste
Tracy Martin
Posted 8/12/2008 1:27 PM (#9051 - in reply to #8806)

Alumni

By the way, JC also said it would be like heaping coals of fire on their heads!

Paul Joseph
Posted 8/12/2008 2:08 PM (#9052 - in reply to #9051)

PhD Alumni

... which is exactly the root of my concern !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Supernatural3
Posted 8/12/2008 2:40 PM (#9057 - in reply to #8806)

PhD Alumni

If that was possible, spontanious combustion would have happened all over the place.

Zipping mouth~ ROFL
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/13/2008 3:56 AM (#9072 - in reply to #9057)

PhD Alumni

isn't that happening ? ... the human world scene is fairly hot .... ha ha; my mouth also now zipped in non-ism x

Edited by Paul Joseph 8/13/2008 4:10 AM
mruppert
Posted 8/16/2008 7:45 AM (#9298 - in reply to #8806)

Hi all:
From Instinct: "I believe the energy will go where it needs to go...yet in Reikiattunements it was banged into our heads to always specifically getconsent...never to assume that a particular person is wanting energywhen you are ready to give it..."

The Stinctual is essentially correct....you should be invited to the energetic healing or, as a sufferer,  seek it out. Seeking it means you want it; accepting the invitation means you are open to it.
BUT, IT DOES NOT WORK FOR THOSE THAT CLOSE IT OFF! I know this, first hand, folks!!! It does work even though I did not say I wanted it, but knew that it was being done. Just as effective as if I said, "Oh...come on...Gabriela.....heal my shoulder!"
    I will argue this vehemently from now until doomsday...energetic healing does, indeed, work. There are only two essential elements for it to happen:
1) The recipient must have FAITH....not the kind of faith that brings people with cancer to Lourdes and think that if they drink the water they will be cured, because they won't be cured! They will die.  But, the kind of faith that says one will experience the power of the universe.....a power that is beyond all named gods.....and is GOD!
2) I have done this for beyond twenty years.....and just tossed into the bin shelves of healing books, tapes and cds. Got no room for them! There are thousands of REIKI masters....most of which are totally useless to you, the sufferer. Many are directed by whatever force to try to become a REIKI healer and are told that he or she is attuned, but...believe me....they are nothing more or less than a bit poorer in money. There are, however, a minute percentage of people who do REIKI and other forms of energetic healing quite successfully. They are the "naturals" that I have always talked about.
     My last of our group of RA's is a natural healer. She does what she does for NO MONEY....she does it simply because she can. She has admitted that REIKI and Quantum Touch and Matrix Energetics are just conventions to make people feel more comfortable with what she does....and she will wrap your broken ankle in cabbage...because her great great grandmother used to do that.....but your ankle will be healed the very next day!!!! Ahhh...the power of cabbage!

Sincere peace,
Marty and Kitties, Luck, Popp and Siss
instinctual
Posted 8/18/2008 10:14 PM (#9370 - in reply to #8806)

PhD Alumni

Wow, cabbage! I love that...gotta try that next time I have a boo boo. Old world Italians believe that if you slice potatoes thinly and place them on the forehead of a feverish child, the potato takes away the fever. ( It does..and those taters are hot when you remove them! ) Of course it does not remove the cause of the fever, but makes the feverish more comfortable. Also, when you have something in your eye, take a shot glass, fill it half way with milk, and lavage your eye with it..it sooths the irritation and the enzymes in the milk somehow remove the foreign particle!

Paul Joseph
Posted 8/19/2008 4:36 AM (#9374 - in reply to #9370)

PhD Alumni

Good advice Lori, thanks; and of course, first take out the beam in one's own eye, before commenting on the mote in the eye of another ! (sorry, could not resist that - or did you feed me the link line?) xx
instinctual
Posted 8/19/2008 11:33 AM (#9378 - in reply to #8806)

PhD Alumni

I didn't feed it, intentionally! But amazing that you detected that!
mruppert
Posted 8/22/2008 5:33 AM (#9580 - in reply to #8806)

Innsystink....it is not the potatoes or the cabbage in and of itself...though both are very good foodstuffs...you could survive quite well on them...it is the hands that apply them!

Your Nona, or maybe StregaNona used the potatoes as a talisman, a symbol, so that the true nature of what was actually happening could be masked from the source...a source that we might, still to this day, burn at the stake...by means of exploitation.

There are true healers! I can take as many REIKI courses as I want or desire..but I will never ever ever be one of them!

I don't mean this in a derogatory way, but you may take the test to become a member of Mensa, and most likely you will not make it. It is a scant 2% of the general population who have iq's at a certain level...that which is needed to be in the top percentile and to gain membership. Because I could, does that make me better than others? NO WAY...not by a long shot! But it does make me different from a vast number of others.

True Healers are even fewer in numbers. But they exist......and most never heard of REIKI, yet they practice it all the time!

P&L,

Marty and Hungry Cats...food us!

instinctual
Posted 8/22/2008 1:39 PM (#9618 - in reply to #8806)

PhD Alumni

Marty! Not sure what Mensa has to do with the price of eggs in New Jersey, but I do believe you! I have a solid IQ, one which I chose for myself in this life ( probably, LOL)! and that, I will share is 138. Smart people sorta scare me. You are very smart...but you don't scare me. Well, you did at first until I got to know you..I thought you were like a Bull in a China Shop. I felt threatened by you...I gotta hand it to you, you do have some redeeming qualities. You have the stuff...but show us your marshmallow insides, and for this, I hold you in the highest regard.
Peace to you always, Mensa Man...and to your herbivore feline companions too!

I actually came on to this thread to ask Danny how his friend is!...then noticed Sir Mart's post.

How is your friend, Danny?
instinctual
Posted 8/22/2008 7:36 PM (#9641 - in reply to #9580)

PhD Alumni

Also, I hear ya Mart- your message is well received...that we/society/groups love love love to attach labels to things, as if by doing so elevates the meaning of who we are by way of superiority. There are naturals and there are not naturals, people that want to be perceived as supreme so they identify with particular groups, call themselves healers, etc. We are what we are. And my Nona was the bomb-diggity, dude! Thanks

I raise my glass of wine
because the clock is near five
we are breathing, the sun is shining
It's great to be alive!
sunflower
Posted 8/23/2008 2:58 AM (#9644 - in reply to #9580)

Elite Veteran

aww shucks,and god dammit,i wrote a big post,and it wouldn,t go through,yet again,why is it when the truth is told,it keeps being denied.And who ois tom cambell from london,with,"my big toe"making LOADS of money,doctor spinoff,wizard of oz,this is a BAD day,for ALL.
sunflower
Posted 8/23/2008 3:03 AM (#9645 - in reply to #9644)

Elite Veteran

ahh that went through,no surprises,or gifts.Reikki is another form of a peice of paper,meaning nothing but empty pockets.All those certificates on the wall,by post,mean nothing.Love is all,oits being abused,divoine don,t like that,mother nature is angry,she will fight back,in seven days and one,look at the news.tut,tut,am i dissilusioned,no,cos i never beleived the paper,but i know i have been healed,by love.x
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/23/2008 8:51 AM (#9652 - in reply to #9645)

PhD Alumni

I don;t know who who Tom Campbell is either ... but as just noted elsewhere , is he related to old Big Toe Campbell from the north country, that erstwhile line man for the county who vanished on the trail of the lonesome pine, some say drowned hanging certificates in his cabin on a precipice by the fire, others that he looked back and turned into a pillar of the community of salt dwellers, who pan for haddock with never a fish to fry .... but then who knows, Not I !!

Not I said the fly
Not me said the bee
Not likely said Spikee
The hedgehog

sunflower
Posted 8/23/2008 11:06 AM (#9660 - in reply to #9652)

Elite Veteran

sometimes,oftentimes,one can appear to clever for their own good,whilst presuming other less knowledable mortals are in the dark,not so,coat of many colours,technicolour dream,just dream on.Where is muppet mr when you need him,off to lampeter,hope to meet him,though he must be told,i cannot drive,but i do a mean strike with the gammel.........
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/23/2008 11:12 AM (#9663 - in reply to #9660)

PhD Alumni

Dear Sunflower, I was trying to laugh and joke as I thought that is what was enjoyable ... if you are meaning that I was trying to be too clever, then I must apologise.

Not trying to be clever or funny at all then, I would be very grateful if you could enlighten me as to what you have been meaning by Tom Campbell, by comments about certificates, etc etc. I just do not know what you mean.

Paul
sunflower
Posted 8/23/2008 11:24 AM (#9666 - in reply to #9663)

Elite Veteran

no no paulo,i wasn,t saying you were trying to be tooclever,that would never be the case,never,i am assuming you are knowing what i mean,am i being thick,as opposed to your clever,i love panpipes,i love laughter,but i am slightly disturbed(not mentaly you understand)about about all the sites popping up out of the wild blue yonder,and someone is using my celestial connection,you must flay them asap,if you are to be the knight i understood you to be,too many cooks,spoil the broth,ahh,i am so weary,laugh with me,if you so wish,laughter is high energy,celestial energy.
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/23/2008 11:28 AM (#9667 - in reply to #9666)

PhD Alumni

Oh that's alright then; you had me worried; or I had myself worried. I don;t know about any other sites, I am simply true to this one; but not too good at the flay-ing thing, although the flayed God of the Corn sounds cool ...

.. by the way, Joseph Campbell, long since deceased, was an American professor of comparitive mythology, who wrote many I think wonderful books about the essential unity of all religious systems, his most famous book being, The Hero With A Thousand Faces.

He described the hero journey, that we all undergo in our lifetimes, as being one of trial and darkness, leading to liberation and, what he called, at-one-ment, ie, union with the Divine Spirit.
sunflower
Posted 8/23/2008 11:34 AM (#9671 - in reply to #9667)

Elite Veteran

oh my,you had me worried too,or too i was worried,if you say that word worried for long enough,doesn,t it sound odd,it makes me worry.x
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/23/2008 11:37 AM (#9672 - in reply to #9671)

PhD Alumni

Then let's stop saying it ! (worry, that is!).

No worries ! xx

Hugs & laughter

don Quixote of the Flayed Toe
sunflower
Posted 8/23/2008 11:41 AM (#9674 - in reply to #9672)

Elite Veteran

haha! i will be concerned no more,is concerned the same as worried,(joke)let us speak of lighter things,love and hugs,irisx
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/23/2008 12:00 PM (#9685 - in reply to #9674)

PhD Alumni

Hugs, love & lighter later ... gotta go ... good to commune ... enjoy Lampeter xx
sunflower
Posted 8/23/2008 12:08 PM (#9687 - in reply to #9685)

Elite Veteran

i,m not going to lampeter,never been there,are you confusing me with muppet man,yikes,how confusion reigns,when one is trying to be oneself,okay,see you on the common,jolly green giant.x
sunflower
Posted 8/23/2008 12:09 PM (#9688 - in reply to #9685)

Elite Veteran

i,m not going to lampeter,never been there,are you confusing me with muppet man,yikes,how confusion reigns,when one is trying to be oneself,okay,see you on the common,jolly green giant.x
Paul Joseph
Posted 8/23/2008 3:30 PM (#9691 - in reply to #9688)

PhD Alumni

Confusion will be my epitaph xx