How do you catch a spirit in your home?
Eternal_Love
Posted 7/30/2008 10:00 PM (#8050)
Subject: How do you catch a spirit in your home?

New user

my husband and i want to figure out what is in our home? we feel like something is in are apt. we want to sit down with all the lights off but have a nightlight on and talk to what we feel when we feel it. what kind of voice recorder can we use in a price range of $5 to $20? we have very limt income and want to find a voice recorder to use while we talk that does not cost much but is good for recording a spirit. we have a baby sounding thing to use for my belly to listen inside and we tryed using that but it did not work.

sign
hannah
Top of the page Bottom of the page
instinctual
Posted 7/30/2008 10:53 PM (#8052 - in reply to #8050)
Subject: RE: How do you catch a spirit in your home?

PhD Alumni

Hi Hannah-

I was watching a silly little cute reality TV show today, they wanted to do a house blessing and clearing so they had someone over - a "crossroads keeper", and they stabbed lemons and placed them in the corner of every room on the floor, as well as burning sage- this may not address your desire to actually meet and communicate with this entity, and on a personal level I wonder if you should address this by yourselves?

Best wishes to you, and I hope you are feeling well.
Lori
Rose
Posted 7/30/2008 11:05 PM (#8053 - in reply to #8052)

Student

Yes I wouldn't suggest addressing this alone. However, a basic prayer time with a meditation to gently ask the entity to leave if you want it to go might not hurt anything.

Wish my guest problems were as interesting but I know what's recently taken up habitation in my kitchen. It's Ratatouille and I haven't had any help from him with the gourmet meals!

Love and Peace to you...

instinctual
Posted 7/30/2008 11:08 PM (#8054 - in reply to #8050)

PhD Alumni

Rose! ahaha! You are a stitch.

And to clarify my suggestion I meant to suggest that the lemons "absorb" any negativity and the sage of course clears and cleanses the space.
Rose
Posted 7/30/2008 11:10 PM (#8055 - in reply to #8053)

Student

speaking of Ratatouille, "PartyMarty...may I borrow one of your furballs? Need Ratatouille chased off and furball will earn hourly wage, meals, ball of yarn...catnip....lots of perks!

Rose
Posted 7/30/2008 11:14 PM (#8056 - in reply to #8054)

Student

Hello Instinctual! So nice to see you here. Yes I find myself sterilizing all the new visited areas that Ratatouille has decided to dance around. I heard noises and then there he was running around... trying to remember to love all those big and small.

Even Ratatouille was someone's baby once. Yuck!
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/31/2008 4:48 AM (#8074 - in reply to #8050)

PhD Alumni

Agree with Rose; listen to its concerns, but remember and remind it that it and you come from the only True Source, The Eternal Spirit, Light, God, The One Soul who is the centre and soul of all our Being, and ask it to leave you in peace.

Namaste
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/31/2008 7:30 AM (#8093 - in reply to #8074)

PhD Alumni

Dear Eternal Love

An after-question ... did you pick up on DocJ's advice on another thread ?
sunflower
Posted 7/31/2008 7:32 AM (#8094 - in reply to #8050)

Elite Veteran

hannah,i emathise with you,i think some find it hard to beleive that these things do in fact happen and affect the ocupants greatly,but as i have posted a similar thing,and did get very good advice,i have decided,frompast experience,to ask a proffessinal,may seem i am neurotic,who cares,it is me and mine,that these things affect,and they are not in the imagination,they are fact.I purchased a dictophone,that runs all night,and there is some amagizing proof on it,now being studied by the university of paraphycologist,maybe i got that wrong,i will look back at my e mails,and let you know as soon as.Anyway,it is a body of trained people in this field,and they have been very helpful,whats more,they took me seriously,by the evidence i had,and what experiences are occurrring,love and light to you my friend,irisxxx
Supernatural3
Posted 7/31/2008 1:12 PM (#8112 - in reply to #8050)

PhD Alumni

You cannot "catch" the spirit.... you may ask them to help you, by allowing you to take photos or recordings. You can buy a cheap tape recorder and specifically ask questions. Give it a name. Get personal..... LOVE it.

Love it so much (if you want it gone) that you seem a little on the psychotic side. This law of reverse reaction works as well as someone wanting to keep a just met perspective partner, by screaming I LOVE YOU, with a crazed smile.

I have investigated homes and large business's for now over 15 years. I have never once had anything follow me home, as I invited them, and nearly BEGGED them to come home with me. I tried bribing them and everything. Seems when you love too much, it scares them. They leave you alone. So end result is exactly what I wanted.... for nothing to invade my own home and it's worked.

I have also had great success is clearing homes by using a Healing Technique. It's worked like a charm and the course is now offered through UMS here.

My bottom line advice, is to treat them the same as a HUMAN. As they once were.... what works for most, still works for ghosts.

If you lived in Ohio, I would have my team come and do a house healing. (which is free).

But, simply ask, and you shall receive. Be courtious and give LOVE..... if you want it gone.... love it to DEATH. They will run, because too much clingy love is enough to drive anyone buggy.

Blessings~