my computer
sunflower
Posted 7/19/2008 9:58 AM (#7390)
Subject: my computer

Elite Veteran

hello,i have found in the many last months,but paricuarly in the last few weeks,that all sorts of strange things are happening to my computer,which reneders it incapacated for a while,and its seems i have more than one unwanted guest,interfering with my mail,info,etc.I myself have no undersanding of the fine mind of the true computerites,e.g,i am computer illiterate,to a point,so i call my son down,to sort it through,and rid the computer of such,I have been on a few sites,but all seems well on there,it happened again this morning,when i was in the middle of answering someone on here,which is always the same.I am a gentle person,but get more than physicaly annoyed when evil is at work.I was wondering if any other of you here have had the same,with your computers,i.e,poblems of unusual nature,like the thing has a mind of its own,etc,i have asked about this before,a few months back,and had no reply,fair enugh,but i would appreciate it if anyone is having the same,to tell me,so i can pass on the info to my son,as he asked what i just have.The main reason i ask,is i have important info concerning the disease that my daughter had,as i am looking into it,as it is rare,and affect only teenagers,that too has been tampered with.I know computers are game for intruders etc,but,when it comes to the two closest things to my heart,my daughter,and the spirit divine,i get very protective,and know it should not be messed with.I am sure there are reasonable explanations,my son and i have gone through all those,and they do not apply,i have all the correct protection,,etc,but know how devious some can be,and how clever.You may well ignore this,it is your perrogative,you may think me over reacting,again your perrogotive,but for my instinctual peace of mind,i would appreciate as i say,anyone coming forward,and telling me if they too are in this position,okay,love irisx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/19/2008 10:06 AM (#7392 - in reply to #7390)
Subject: RE: my computer

PhD Alumni

Dear Sunflower, I sense that such things as computers and systems like them can almost detect somehow, and act out, energies emanating from our own unconscious - don;t know how, but could be researched. I experience it too.
sunflower
Posted 7/19/2008 10:28 AM (#7401 - in reply to #7392)

Elite Veteran

hi,thanks for you reply,does your comments suggest,it is my thoughts that are causing it,i.e.therefore it is.I understand,i think,but on this occasion,i feel it is not the case.I am a very trusting person,sometimes to my own detriment,and if others are experiencing the same,what thoughts do you mean,i am sincere about this,love irisx
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/19/2008 10:32 AM (#7402 - in reply to #7401)

PhD Alumni

If you have inferred that I might have implied that you are having negative thoughts, the answer to that is no. I just think energy is a complex phenomenon that's all I was trying to say.
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/19/2008 10:33 AM (#7403 - in reply to #7402)

PhD Alumni

... an afterthought clarification, and the unconscious is also a form of energy, that, in its collective form, is merged across humanity ...
instinctual
Posted 7/19/2008 10:36 AM (#7405 - in reply to #7390)

PhD Alumni

(((((((((Iris)))))))))))) Good morning lovey...I am so sorry that you have strange things going on. I wonder if you have an actual computer virus in which case you may want to download a free anti virus software and run it on your computer. From past experience darling, strange things can happen when your pc has a virus. I recall sitting here in my kitchen and I wasn't running anything on my computer and the dang thing started playing a Japanese Symphony...I swear it did. ..come to find out we had a virus..... You may want to ensure you have a pop up blocker as well, because those little windows of advertisements can prove to be a real problem. May be that you and your son have already entertained these things. Also when you say unwanted visitors do you mean that others are possibly using your computer without your knowledge? I recall from my channeling friend Eve in Connecticut that some people who are energetically strong can experience a series of strange electrical problems all at one time which could be the case for you as you are energetically strong. Let us know how it goes Iris..Love you..xox
sunflower
Posted 7/19/2008 10:41 AM (#7408 - in reply to #7402)

Elite Veteran

hi,no sorry,i was not implying anything towards any of my true friends here,or saying i was having negative thoughts,i am a positive person,even through the many life traumas we all experience.I was just basicaily asking,if anyone else is having problems,such as mine with their computersdo not take offence ,it was not meant,now i suppose you want your ring back (SOB),okay,i wil leave no,as i am preparing for the air purifying,love to al,iris,xx
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/19/2008 10:42 AM (#7410 - in reply to #7405)

PhD Alumni

Dear Sunfllower - Lori has put into much better words what I was tryng to say; I was going to add, that also, the more open and trusting we are, the universe seems to take us up on that and fills us with whatever is going ... good or bad !!! xx

Blessed Be
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/19/2008 10:44 AM (#7411 - in reply to #7408)

PhD Alumni

Noooooo Iris, the ring is a different issue ... please keep it & share it with our woodland commune as an eternal keepsake ... glad i hadn't offended. I see now. I always read too much into things. My computer is not playing up any more than usual. Which is to say, it always plays up a bit, hence my thesis about psychic interference !!
instinctual
Posted 7/19/2008 10:46 AM (#7412 - in reply to #7390)

PhD Alumni

Oh no, Iris, I wasn't meaning any of us hacking into your pc although I can see now that it could be construed that way...I meant in your house...someone actually sitting down at your pc without your knowledge- or even with your knowledge for that matter, and that can screw with your hard drive- any strange IP address can cause muchos problemos.

I know what a pain that can be!!!!! And hey, I do not recall receiving an invitation to the wedding. I am deeply hurt ( ahahaha )

oxo

sunflower
Posted 7/19/2008 10:49 AM (#7416 - in reply to #7405)

Elite Veteran

hi lori.yes,i think we are on the same wavelengh,my son has done all you have stated,i couldn,t be more protected,computer wise,haha,but i seem to be upseting my comrades,unintentionaly,from a simple inquiry,this upsets me,y the way,are you doing he air purifying today,if so,i hope to meet,by the way,i had amzing dream about such 2 nights ago.wil expain another time,i intend to contact yousoon,love and hugs,irisxxx
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/19/2008 10:49 AM (#7417 - in reply to #7412)

PhD Alumni

The wedding is happening perpetually in our hearts .... all of us .. as we speak and commune with each other ... it is the landscape of our soul, the seascape of our minds ..

wonderful humour abounding.

(I really do have to go .... )
sunflower
Posted 7/19/2008 10:57 AM (#7418 - in reply to #7412)

Elite Veteran

oooh,sighs of releif,still on,lori,you were the first to be invited in my mind,i took it for granted that you had started making your bridesmaid outfit,i need you to hold my hand,as this wil be a big occasion for me,and poo is being so supportive,but at a time like this,i need mothery advice,you know,the first night,and all that,haha,bye my friends,love to you all,irisxx
instinctual
Posted 7/19/2008 10:59 AM (#7419 - in reply to #7390)

PhD Alumni

Honey you aren't upsetting anyone!!!!! Why do we ( especially women _ and I stand by that ) feel we hurt people just by saying what is true?

You are lovely and caring and wonderful. So cut it out before I throttle you!
instinctual
Posted 7/19/2008 11:03 AM (#7420 - in reply to #7418)

PhD Alumni

I will be honoured to hold your hand! And I have a lovely dress in my closet for the occasion...this is fun! I don't know if I am doing the Air travel today...but my good intentions are with you all....I will be there in Spirit, of course.

Oh Man you make me laugh..mothery advice,first night! ahahahaaaaa I am laughing out loud! So funny !!

You have to tell me about your dream!
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/19/2008 12:03 PM (#7424 - in reply to #7390)

PhD Alumni

We are, each of us, and yet, also, altogether of us, dreams, dreaming

[a paraphrase of someone else, but cannot remember who !]
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/19/2008 12:03 PM (#7425 - in reply to #7390)

Alumni

I cannot imagine how your computer would be tampered with through the Discussion Board, but I will ask on Monday if and how that might be possible. I thought that in order to get a computer virus you would have had to download something online or in your email by clicking on a link. I hope your son can help you clean up your computer and you don't lose anything. It is so distressing to lose information that is personally meaningful. 
Supernatural3
Posted 7/19/2008 6:29 PM (#7451 - in reply to #7390)

PhD Alumni

Thank fully, I am able to easily bounce back from things like intruders, maleware and hackers. I keep a good firewall up and run spyware, as well as a great anti-virus. (I use the FREE anti-virus program call "Avast" home version. You can find it on the web easily. The home version is FREE, and it doesn't take up a lot of background CPU.

"Spybot search and destroy" is a another free program to search through your files and get rid of spyware type of hackers.

Back door viruses are also hard to detect sometimes. Trojen Remover is a program that is free for 30 days to try it. This can at least clean up your PC.

SF, it honestly sounds like you have a virus, that something is being triggered open that allows intruders to enter into your system and manipulate files, and grab personal data. A trojen virus will alow some programs to easily open in Temporary Internet Folder, so clean out your temp files and cache as much as you can. Windows comes with a program to do that. It's under start / all programs / accessaries / system tools and then clean up.  (WinXP)

A virus is something that can be very hard to detect, as well as something that can easily come back from hidden start up files or corrupt .dll files.

So sorry to hear you are having problems. The above programs should be easily able to be found and installed to help your pc run better. Should you need any help, feel free to call me personally and I can walk you through some installations. I have to help my mom with stuff all the time, kind of used to it.

Email me direct, and I will give you my phone number. I cannot call anyone internationally, but I can call anywhere in the USA. An alternative solution to this is: I can use skype with anyone who uses skype (which is free). I am not sure where everyone is from. I would be willing to help out if I can with anyone that uses this forum frequently. I am intermediate to advanced computer user. I built my own. I am more of a hardware geek, than software, but still know a lot.

I highly doubt it even possible that anyone from this forum was able to invade another pc. It's not using any direct connections or P2P type of software. Forums are pretty safe. Safer than IM or any sharing type of instant connection software, that I know of.

Either way, I really hope you get your PC up and running well.

For those running Norton, or McAfee Anti-virus / Internet Security.... BAD NEWS.
Those programs run in the background, take up a lot of CPU, and hog unneeded memory. They don't even work that well. I used norton, up until I built my new pc and it wouldn't run right. I found out that norton was conflicting with my internet connection, as well as not doing it's job. I scanned it with Trojen Remover and found 34 viruses. I got rid of norton and switched to Avast. My pc has been running much smoother, as well as no conflicts and less memory hog.

Two thumbs up for Avast. Two thumbs down for Norton or McAfee.

At least that is my own opinion.

mruppert
Posted 7/20/2008 1:04 AM (#7461 - in reply to #7451)

Hi all:
     Jillchill raises a good point....I do get multiple repeat messages from particular UMS posters, generally indicative of a spoofer.
      I work for a part of the USM, which is primarily "online" and is, among other things, specifically contracted to provide courses to military personnel, around the world, no matter what time of day it is in College Park, Maryland. We also have our Homeland Security advanced degree program....much of which is "online". 
     Needless to say, we are attacked constantly because of the sensitive information that passes through our virtual classrooms.
      I attended a "security awareness" seminar and left with so much knowledge that my head was spinning.
      Jillster is right on! At a bare minimum, if you have a broadband connection have some kind of firewall in place, and protect your ports! Run programs like Spybot and LavaSoft's Ad-Aware on a daily basis. Commercial spying.....innocently called cookies....is rampant, and if it is that easy for them, think about how much easier it is for those who truly wish to do you harm, who mask lines of code in an innocent cookie.
      But you may say, Marty, you write so much personal information about yourself and where you live and work....well, I am a state employee and our Public Servant and FOI acts says that all of you have the right to know my name and where I work...with that information it ain't to hard to figure out where I live and what I do....so I strive to have nothing to hide....EXCEPT...the skeletons in my closet....LOL, ROTF!!!!!!!
      Seriously, take care and caution, you just don't know what people of nefarious intent might do.

Peace and Love to all,
Marty and Bandit Cats, Masked Luckylee, Pirate Poppyhead and Sinister SissyGirl

sunflower
Posted 7/20/2008 1:49 AM (#7464 - in reply to #7390)

Elite Veteran

hi all,i thankyou all very much for the help and guidance,and will take and do it all,i will call my son,who has put antivirus thing on,a few times,but it keeps happeniing,he did so only last week,with all the security,it showed that after he scanned it there was many,many cookies,and 4 virusis,he did something else,and when he left,he put this thing on,that automaticaly scans at the same time each day,i phoned him yesterday,and he asked me to check the scan results,there were hundreds of cookies,and 8 virus,he said he couldn,t understand,as all the things that need to be,are in place,he told me to scan again,stil not clear,so he came down,and is perplexed,as scans he has done previous,showed the above,and after scan he did something to rid themand it wa clear,now it is going wrong again.Sorry i am going on,but i must thank you all,especialy jill and marty,i will send an e mail,as i may be able to explain more,you are all kind,and i send much love sincerely,to you all,i will miss you so much when this site closes,honestly,i feel you are truly my best friends,much love and a massive hug to all,love and hugs,iris xxx
mruppert
Posted 7/20/2008 2:57 AM (#7468 - in reply to #7390)

Sonknee.....what makes you think that this site will close...why do you say that?
It never will!

P&L,
Marty and Eternal Cats, Luckylee, my little panther, Poppyhead, my little ocelot, and SissyGirl, my tiny cheetah.
sunflower
Posted 7/20/2008 3:26 AM (#7470 - in reply to #7468)

Elite Veteran

hi mr muppet,i was led to beleive,on the post by christine breeze,that this site was to close in the next month or so,and all will be moved to starlight, therefore,rendering this site closed,for good,have i misunderstood,because she said she wil keep it open for that time only,i presume it meant,that no one would be using it,as it was to be put out of action,permanently.I think your super!!!love and hugs irixxx
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/20/2008 10:51 AM (#7474 - in reply to #7470)

PhD Alumni

I thought what Sunfllower says about the closure was the case too, hence I have been posting like mad to keep it alive as long as possible (didn't you notice my jokes about that Marty? of classical provenance they were indeed, eg, Horatio on the bridge, 300 Spartans, etc etc!)

The intention seems to be to transfer over to Starlight, but this site seems to suit me more ...
instinctual
Posted 7/20/2008 12:59 PM (#7479 - in reply to #7390)

PhD Alumni

Yes apparently this is the buzzzz....about town...
I gotta ask, though, what is the hesitation? I know this is simple, easy to navigate and we can do it with our eyes closed, but the other site offers the same...just log on, click on forums, and here we are...
I would hate to think ( sorry, I have to revisit and say this again ) that we would all be willing to stop communing in this manner simply because the look is different...

Come on! Every body in the pool!!! sigh..
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/20/2008 1:06 PM (#7480 - in reply to #7479)

PhD Alumni

It's not that simple, Lori ... sorry ...x
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/20/2008 1:09 PM (#7481 - in reply to #7480)

PhD Alumni

OK, not teasing nor being enigmatic, but my take on the new site, and not only mine, I think, is that this one is rather sober, referenced, carefully moderated, and with respectful discussions on metaphysical subjects; Starlight seems more open, differnet blogs, etc; but some of us have positions of responisbility and 'authority' and are under srutiny, such that we do need to have some regard to where are reputations take themselves.... ouchy ouchy ,, i know ...

and not only that, some do find the new site painful to navigate aorund in; different methods of sensitivities that I feel need to be respoected
instinctual
Posted 7/20/2008 1:31 PM (#7487 - in reply to #7390)

PhD Alumni

I appreciate your concern and the concerns of the others...very much so, as well as having the highest respect of everyone's feelings! Not sure what your reference is about responsibility, some having more than others, because we all have personal responsibility regarding what comes out flying off our fingers....can you clarify darling so I understand? And have you rented your tuxedo yet...or do you own one? Or is it a more casual affair in a wooded setting with blue jeans and bare feet and Cat Stevens singing "Our house, is a very very very fine house"....?
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/20/2008 2:49 PM (#7490 - in reply to #7487)

PhD Alumni

Each to his own; the world is a brief butterfly
instinctual
Posted 7/20/2008 3:18 PM (#7491 - in reply to #7390)

PhD Alumni

Yes of course! Each to his own... I imply no disrespect to you dear friend!! I only wish to seek more understanding of what you meant when you refer to certain people having positions of responsibility and authority. This pondering can again be blamed on my archer like approach - Aim...pull...seek the truth, the ultimate philosopher born in December, with minimal book smarts but layers of inquisition...I am merely inquisitive and perfectly non-blaming....just wanna know! It was intriguing to meeeeee, that's all...

Hugs all 'round!

Rose
Posted 7/20/2008 4:17 PM (#7492 - in reply to #7464)

Student

You are such a beautiful person. I sent you a PM to give you some helpful advice. If you are able to get a new computer and start fresh it might be best. Some things are put into computers that your basic security systems and antivirus programs cannot remove. You need professionals.

Once you get a new computer be very careful what sites you go to, who you IM with. People use IM to load nasty things onto computers. And don't open mail from people you do not know. Unplug your computer when you're not using it as well. I emailed some suggestions to you. Hope it helps out.

Love and Peace to you Bright and lovely Flower. I use to grow sunflowers I just love and everytime I read your signon name it reminds me of those big lovely flowers I grew so fond of.
Rose
Posted 7/20/2008 4:36 PM (#7493 - in reply to #7425)

Student

I've never heard of tampering through a message board, IM services yes, and visiting sites loaded with bad programs and opening emails with attachments.

Please make sure that no one in your home uses your computer to visit "porn" sites, they are on the top two of sites that load all sorts of viruses and things in your computer. I know that sometimes family members will sneak peeks at those sites and if Mommy isn't looking you won't know unless you track the sites visited on your computer. Next thing you know you have all sorts of hacking and identity theft problems. Do a search on your computers hard drive and see if any of those sites have been visited without you knowing about it.

Tracy Martin
Posted 7/20/2008 5:12 PM (#7495 - in reply to #7390)

Alumni

I have really enjoyed the Blog feature at Starlight.  The Discussion Board doesn't look the same but a conversation can be followed. I will talk to the director about some your concerns and preferences. It sounds like if this Board shuts down several of you will not be participating at Starlight? Part of that is that it IS more searchable by the search engines and you would rather NOT have the world know all about your conversations. Some also find it too complicated and busy a site, and, it is not as reserved or conservative as this site, and you are concerned about whether there will be UMS staff oversite.  
Rose
Posted 7/20/2008 9:27 PM (#7496 - in reply to #7495)

Student

I've been using the Starlight board and everyone should know there's an area that's only for UMS students and I was hoping to see all my old buddies there. Just click on the forums link and you can see the UMS student area there at the bottom. Since that's supposed to be for students only we can go there and continue our conversations.

I hope that the old gang here will all be there. We have such fun, loving and interesting conversations and I for one would miss all of you....so take the leap and follow the Snowy Owl....

Love and Peace to you all....
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/21/2008 3:52 AM (#7497 - in reply to #7496)

PhD Alumni

Funny Rose, that a Snowy Owl makes an appearance in one of my several unpublished novels in my loft (writen 1977 under the influence of Ursula Le Guin)

Lori - as an Aquarian, I cannot be pinned down ...

Thanks Tracy and All the Visble/Invisble Imponderables xx
Rose
Posted 7/21/2008 10:34 AM (#7510 - in reply to #7497)

Student

Good to hear Paul, then you should have no problem following the snowy owl....follow me over to the starlightjournal.com message board. Click on Forums, look for the one that's for just UMS students you will see that the owl has already landed and is still looking for the familiars....

Where are all of you? Can't wait for all of you to fly over with me...
Rose
Posted 7/21/2008 10:36 AM (#7511 - in reply to #7497)

Student

OH and Paul, It's time to take out those novels and publish them. Self publish....I'm sure there's an audience for your books out there.
Supernatural3
Posted 7/21/2008 10:59 AM (#7512 - in reply to #7390)

PhD Alumni

I made an account at starlight, then i forgot what I made it under. I am not a blogger and felt that was what it was, but maybe I am wrong. I never did look for the UMS area, perhaps because i went the first day i found out about it. (Jumpd the gun) lol

It's been crazy here, now i have a touch of a cold. Ahhhh chew .

Will check it out again.

Paul Joseph
Posted 7/21/2008 1:12 PM (#7520 - in reply to #7512)

PhD Alumni

Hummmm Jill, yes quite sooo ....

Dear Rose ... enjoy yourself t here; noticed you there today, but sorry, just cannot get into it; and I have so many rejection slips, thanks for encouragement, but, transcibing 7 novels of 200 + pages onto disk (from typescript) is almost as hard !!
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/21/2008 2:23 PM (#7524 - in reply to #7390)

Alumni

SEVEN! Hire someone to transcribe for you!
instinctual
Posted 7/21/2008 4:20 PM (#7527 - in reply to #7390)

PhD Alumni

Paul, please consider self publishing if you have not already researched it....your intelligence and candor, wit and sensitivities are qualities that you really must get out there...you have much to give...

on another note, and back to the subject of this thread, I keep getting strange error messages, something like there is another address on your system that is disrupting...blah blah something or other....yeeks! Maybe it's Mabel, our friendly house ghost!
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/22/2008 4:39 AM (#7569 - in reply to #7524)

PhD Alumni

Sorry, five, misremembered, but 7 or more if you include poems .. !

greatest news re: Board. Deepest gratitude
sunflower
Posted 7/22/2008 4:53 AM (#7571 - in reply to #7527)

Elite Veteran

hi lori,now do you see what i mean,oh,don,t mean that the way it sounds,but,as i was reading a post,this computer went crazy,allsorts of things are coming up,its like it has a life of its own,i get VERY annoyed,that what is happening,is something i cannot understand,my husband is telling me i should turn it off,as i do get in a state,but at the same time,i want to know WHY this is happening,i have taken al precautions mentioned,i phoned my son,he is coming dow,i feel sory for him,as he lives about an hour away,and i keep pestering him,but he says not to worry,and he is as concerned as me,as i have said,i have personal stuff,photos etc,that are irreplacable,i spoke to rose,her suggestion of getting a new computer,seems right,as i explained to her the reason i am using this in the first place,i cannot afford to lose the infoi have been sent,okay,sorry if i seem hysterical,but when it happens continualy,it is very draining,and annoying,and worrying,okay,i will stop now,love and hugs irisxx
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/22/2008 4:57 AM (#7572 - in reply to #7571)

PhD Alumni

I agree Iris, I too get fraught; sometimes that#'s why 30 odd posts appear from me, repeated, because one rpesses the button, nothing happens, then heaps happens; but I have tried to take that as a test of my capacity to resist illusion !! Ha and anyway, the good news is, the Board is saved ! ... see you in the Cosmic Greenwood, where the altars of time fade into the Nothingness of pure Being xxx
sunflower
Posted 7/22/2008 7:13 AM (#7579 - in reply to #7572)

Elite Veteran

Hi paul,thanks for that,i keep thinking am i going mad.I don, understand when you say,when these thing happen,you try to take it as a test of your capacity to resist illusion,how can it be an illusion,when for instance,i am typing on here,and a picture of me appears on the screen,a picture that is in my files,that was taken by my sons at a christening,how did it get there,when i,m on here,do you know what i mean,thats not an illusion,its fact,in front of my eyes.Okay,i will leave it there,maybe because i don,t understan the world of computers,i get worked up about nothing,but it must be something doing it.Oh,Lordy Lordy,i,ll be getting on everyone,s nerves if i carry on,so i,ll stop,and wait for my son,sorry.YES!!!! the board is saved,i,m sooo pleased about that,now we can carry on in our comfortable way,and keep all together,i am releived.Looking forward to meeting in the cosmic greenwod,i am still to be your cosmic bride aren,t i,as i have put much preparation,and thought into this,do not forsake me now,hahahah,love and hugs irisxxx
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/22/2008 7:19 AM (#7580 - in reply to #7579)

PhD Alumni

Dear Sunflower

Sorry to speak in riddles, or be opaque, or whatever ... by illusion, i meant that, we live in the world of illusion, and our job here is to see what is Real; as St Paul said, now we see through a glass darkly, then we will see face to face. So i was just trying to offer a reframe of how to deal wiht our frustrations with such things as PC's etc. However - and i am no expert - it does sound like you have a virus on the PC....back in a moment x
sunflower
Posted 7/22/2008 7:38 AM (#7581 - in reply to #7580)

Elite Veteran

Hi paul,i,m not getting at you,i in my world,i take spirit,etc,as something normal,and natural to me,i confess to not knowing what some talk about when things get deep,and scientific,and big words,etc,to me all is simple,its the modern day technology terms,that get me,it is then,i feel lacking.I was good a science in school though,top marks,the old litmus paper tests,and the experiments,fasinated me,but its all gonne to new levels,each to his own i suppose,i have learned the most through life experience,what an interesting journey,not always easy,sometimes cruel,but looking back,like a jigsaw falling into place,as we all know,we keep on learning till we go home,so to speak,but there re times when we feel,enough is enough,please give me a break,but its all for a reason.Have we had our first argument,hope not,we must never argue,disagree yes,its natural,am i pratlling on here,hahah,okay,love and hugs irisxxx
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/22/2008 7:57 AM (#7583 - in reply to #7581)

PhD Alumni

Not arguing; agreeing; & also, in the Eternal World there is perhaps neither male, nor female, but both and more; and to kindred spirits, as we all are on this site, our community is a reflection and a movement toward that Divine dialogue [did you see the [poem Heaven I posted yeterday on the Poetry thread?x)

.. so it's fantastic the Board is continuing .. we can be an archive & an ark for the planet raising our own consciousnesses, each others, towards the Great Liberation ...

Namaste
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/22/2008 7:59 AM (#7584 - in reply to #7583)

PhD Alumni

oops, missed out All, as in, we can All, ie, the whole community of the Board !!

(...sorry need to get on with that old illusion called work just now !!)