Witness
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/13/2008 12:51 PM (#7130)
Subject: Witness

PhD Alumni

Not sure (a punning link to other threads, ha ha !), whether to post this as Miracles or Witness; J G Bennet said we are invited to bear witness to spiritual revelation, not least as a light for others. There are posts on miracles elsewhere (ef, Within the Wings - Sanctuary of Angels), so - witness. But witness to tiny things ... bear with me ...

... change of personal plans, not meant to be in (my) garden today .....

... in garden, saw bee on flower. Dead. Or seemed so. Had it stung someone ? Was it exhausted. It twitched. Drop of honey onto leaf. Bee barely moved. Hover-fly appeared; ate some honey. Bee twitched. Nearly fell off petal. More honey, careful not to drown bee.

Mindful (me) of Sunflower's one-ness circle, and the Sanctuary of Angels also doing similar thing today ... was this coincidental ? Mind empasizing with bee mind. What do you see? A true task for a metaphysician ... heal a bee .. keep it alive ... bee resurrection ?

Came into house; told son and girlfriend. she said, 'oh that happened the other day; and J (son), gave it some honey; it revived. i told him don;t be daft' (I told her, they can simply be exhausted..)

Son, after many years of laughing at dad for doing that kind of thing, said, yes it did really happen .... I commended him, told him how proud I was ... went back into garden: Bee had flown ! ... not end of story ... Insect mind continued.. . massive blue bottle (horse fly) buzzing around house .. I thought to it, I do not want to have to end your time here ... it led me down the stairs, to the front door, then waited, whilst I opened the door for it and it flew away ...

secret miracles, following intuition, we bear witness to eternity ...

And mayflies only live for a day; but do they know that ?

Blessings

Top of the page Bottom of the page
instinctual
Posted 7/13/2008 3:39 PM (#7137 - in reply to #7130)
Subject: RE: Witness

PhD Alumni

Lovely, Paul.

Miracle? Witness? Witnessing a Miracle!... by being present and accepting your intuition as pure and good. Such interesting coincidences-if there is such thing.

Bee love and honey CPR must be a familial trait

We can learn from that fly, and from the kind soul who did not want to end it's life..who gave it the option of life or death, really. You gave it a choice and it chose to fly away to experience

more life. (Hmmm, she thinks)

Life is really timeless...says the mayfly.
Tracy Ann
Posted 7/13/2008 3:47 PM (#7140 - in reply to #7130)

Smiling at you...rather broardly xx Yes - I like you, I do I do.
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/13/2008 3:59 PM (#7141 - in reply to #7137)

PhD Alumni

Dearest Lori

The story would have gotten (poor English grammar - become is beetter) too long, but there was actually also, another fly before the first, but that was such a poor little pathetic fly, I could hardly have even dared to kill that one; but that one helped me to guide it away, livingly, lovingly too ... so imagine my surprise to hear, then see, the huge one, that i had resorted to having to kill - purely for health and safety reasons you understand ! - when, watching its' lovely movements, in accordance with the hum of the Divine Self, that, it drifted, then me after it, down the stairs, until it hovered over the front door, then actually, yes, waited, until I opened the door and let it glide, then excitedly, zoom out.

Magically miraculous, really was. Namaste, flies, bees, and Uzz All !!

I and Thou

Paul
instinctual
Posted 7/13/2008 4:01 PM (#7142 - in reply to #7130)

PhD Alumni

Not sure how I "helped" here, but I am honored! ( honoured, also )

Sincerely, Miss Giddy in the Desert
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/13/2008 4:15 PM (#7146 - in reply to #7142)

PhD Alumni

You assisted by witnessing not miraculising !

Namaste the Joshua Tree
instinctual
Posted 7/13/2008 4:56 PM (#7157 - in reply to #7130)

PhD Alumni

Well, I aim to please, pahdnah. ( Said in my best John Wayne drawl )
Thanks, for bee-ing here. bzzz

(Oh, no..I need some water...when I tap into a deep place, I tend to act even more strange!! )

Crazy day!

Thx for your caring and support

Paul Joseph
Posted 7/14/2008 7:14 AM (#7177 - in reply to #7157)

PhD Alumni

My pleasure ... but the fly too, don't forget the fly ..

and the secret miracle here for me was the way my son, who always teases me about and says 'dad's mad', did the correct honey thing when I was not around, despite his girlfriend thinking him mad !

We never know what inlfuences we are creating, and others imbibing !!

Namaste All & Everything
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/14/2008 7:15 AM (#7178 - in reply to #7157)

PhD Alumni

Tapping into water, or a deep place ... are you punning .. ?

The well of life runs deep
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/14/2008 7:16 AM (#7179 - in reply to #7157)

PhD Alumni

... and was it John Wayne who said, 'a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do' ? (or woman, equally)

The other good Gnostic Gospel, reminding myself, is i think, the Gospel of Philip who, if I remember correctly, says that Mary Magdalene was Jesus' favourite disciple
instinctual
Posted 7/14/2008 10:51 AM (#7189 - in reply to #7130)

PhD Alumni

Hi P, no actually I wasn't punning..water helps to ground me ( staying hydrated ) but that would have been a good pun, wish I thought of it ahaha

Yes it must have been wonderful to see that your son, although referring to you as mad dad, follows in your footsteps...!
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/14/2008 1:46 PM (#7193 - in reply to #7130)

Alumni

Wonderful Paul! Yes, your son had it right, give the Bee a little bit of honey and she will revive. Bees who are out pollinating and collecting nectar and pollen are at the end of their life cycle. They have important messages to bring back to the hive about food souces. They definitely respond to people's energies. I think though that flies have a wicked sense of humor and love to tease.  
Rose
Posted 7/14/2008 2:17 PM (#7194 - in reply to #7130)

Student

This is interesting Paul. I imagine the day that a fly lives feels like a lifetime to the fly....just like with us...to another being, infinite or not, different dimension...maybe...our tiny human lives will seem like a day or shorter. But to us they feel like an eternity.

I once read that relative to how long the universe can be tracked into existence our lives amount to about "five minutes" in comparison, so the question really is...."how will you spend your five minutes of life?"

When I remember this, I realize how important it is to forgive and let go of certain things. There are matters of this world that we all have a tendency to cling on too. Just remember that it's really only five minutes of living. So let go! And Live! Enjoy your five minutes while you have them.

Love and Peace to you all.....

Edited by Rose 7/14/2008 2:20 PM
Tracy Ann
Posted 7/14/2008 3:59 PM (#7195 - in reply to #7194)

I agree 100% Rose.We're here for a good time not a long time. Water balloon fight my house 5:00 be there!!
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/14/2008 4:16 PM (#7196 - in reply to #7195)

Alumni

I can definitely use a water ballon fight!

Paul Joseph
Posted 7/14/2008 5:09 PM (#7197 - in reply to #7195)

PhD Alumni

Nice to hear from you Tracy (Martin)

Tracy Ann, dearest - aah, I love that saying of yours; but how not easy it is, to incarnate it !?

And lovely Rose - here we are again, Chuang Tzu and your and NE's correction of my misremembering (back a few posts and threads ...)

...am I a butterfly dreaming I am a man, or a man dreaming I am a butterfly (still think I have misremembered it again!)

Well, guess it is all about parting now and learning to depart, just as with life ...

keep in touch, somebody ... xx
instinctual
Posted 7/14/2008 7:18 PM (#7205 - in reply to #7130)

PhD Alumni

The water balloons would be a kick....wonder what flight times would be from Tucson and California to Aotearoa?

Guys against girls? ahaha