Webster's Rainbow
instinctual
Posted 7/7/2008 10:39 AM (#6911)
Subject: Webster's Rainbow

PhD Alumni

Upon our return to the west coast, my cocker of 18 years, Webster, got tired of his pain and yearned to frolic, roll, play and chase bunnies again, so over the Breathtaking Rainbow Bridge he

crossed.

This photo was taken the day after he crossed, in my back yard. Yes my sweet friend, thank you for the message. We know you got there safely.

Also, in the foreground is the Joshua tree I referred to in another post.

Go Get em, Web

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/7/2008 12:31 PM (#6913 - in reply to #6911)
Subject: RE: Webster's Rainbow

PhD Alumni

Condolences, Instinctual.
Rose
Posted 7/7/2008 8:11 PM (#6916 - in reply to #6911)

Student

I love Joshua trees. I used to have a dog named Joshua. I hope Webster meets up with him, he was such a sweet dog and loved to play with his doggie buddies.

Much Love to you Instinctual.....I know they will be chasing bunnies and having a great time on the other side of that rainbow...

Love and Peace to you....
mruppert
Posted 7/7/2008 8:34 PM (#6917 - in reply to #6911)

Dear Insty:
     Many of us share the feelings...to the respect that a lot of us are animal lovers and pet persons.
     Webster will come back to you somehow, someway.
     I hope I do not bore people...but, yet again, another story!
     I was in Petsmart a while back and it was "Pet Adoption Day." At that time I was caring for four felines, and had to buy "on the cheap" since it can cost quite a lot to feed and care for them. My kitty litter expenditures are outrageous! I pay some fair amount of money for that which I toss out twice a day.
      Anyway, I had a cat named Pendleton, or Penicin, as my 2 yo stepdaughter could not say Pendleton. We adopted that name and called her that all her life. She had beautiful brown fur and black stripes. She had a "ring" tail. But, the most fascinating thing is that she had "Egyptian" eye make up...if you know what I mean. Sorta like Cheetahs do. Mystical, but tragically sad eyes.
      I was trying to walk quickly past the poor homeless pets, and then I saw a cat that was the exact duplicate of Penicin! My God, I was VERY tempted to adopt that cat right then and there. But, alas, dollar signs entered my eyes, and I turned away. I often wonder if that was her, returned, exactly as she left. And then I think, NO....it is just a remarkable coincidence.        I hope that you will share the joy of frolic, roll, play and chase bunnies again. And so, you will!
      My best wishes to Web, and my best of all wishes to you.

Sincerely,
Marty and Luckylee, Poppyhead & SissyGirl
sunflower
Posted 7/8/2008 2:17 AM (#6923 - in reply to #6911)

Elite Veteran

dear lori,i am saddened to hear of your loss,and send all my love and healing to you,a thousand fold.Please take comfort in the fact that whilst on this earthplane,he can,t have picked anyone as warm,spiritual and kindheated,as yourelf,to be his mistress,you and your family extended so much love to him,he has taken many good and loving memories with him,thecolours of the rainbow reflect the healing and love he is sending and feeling for you,love and hugs,iris xxx
Rose
Posted 7/8/2008 6:17 AM (#6927 - in reply to #6917)

Student

Mruppert, you wrote, "Egyptian" eye make up...if you know what I mean. Sorta like Cheetahs do. Mystical, but tragically sad eyes.

I know exactly what you mean I have a pet that has that too. It's beautiful!

Love and Peace to you.
instinctual
Posted 7/8/2008 11:00 AM (#6930 - in reply to #6911)

PhD Alumni

Yesterday we got a sympathy card from Web's vet with signatures of all the docs and techs, enclosed was his paw print. Sighh...how thoughtful it is that they incorporate this kindness into their practice!! ?

I am sure that Webster, Joshua, and Jill's Schmo Dog (?sp) are over there just yacking it up with each other. And Marty, I know just the cat face you are referring to, mystical, exotic, takes your breath away in the manner of having sagely qualities and having it all figured out, and having lived through many lifetimes. Awesome! Also, I find no coincidence in you seeing a cat that looked like Penicin....seems like a plot to me!!! I can hear them now..."hey, arrange for Pops to go to Petsmart. Make him walk past the Kitty Adoption area. Let's mess with his head"!

Love and Thank Yous to all of you...Pretty Iris, Lovely Rose, Marty, Paul- your words are more than appreciated.
Tracy Martin
Posted 7/8/2008 11:32 AM (#6931 - in reply to #6911)

Alumni

I am sorry for your loss, and glad for the rainbow to show you always that there is no real loss.
instinctual
Posted 7/8/2008 8:30 PM (#6939 - in reply to #6911)

PhD Alumni

Thank you beautiful Tracy Lady...life is indeed a vast continuum xo
Supernatural3
Posted 7/9/2008 12:55 AM (#6942 - in reply to #6911)

PhD Alumni

Oh my,
HUN, I was just in your shoes. My baby schmo dawg is there too. I didn't take it very well, which is odd. I miss him very much and well, someday, we will all see our precious family members once again.

My love and condolences, knowing you are correct,  they are playing and dancing now.
xoxo

instinctual
Posted 7/9/2008 3:03 PM (#6957 - in reply to #6911)

PhD Alumni

Thx Jill et al.... Jilly I made reference to Schmo dog and Rose's dog Joshua and Webster all doing the Canine Frolic over there. They must be chatting it up with each other for sure !!!!

xox friends