Hiya!
MollyB
Posted 6/27/2008 9:57 PM (#6735)
Subject: Hiya!

Student

I just wanted to pop in and say 'hello' to all!

Hope everyone is doing well. Still got the same stuff different day going on around here!! Hopefully soon things will get slower and I can come back with bells on!!!

Until then, I leave you with the following for your throwback, early 90's enjoyment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZDG6__Zfc

LOLOLOLOLOL!

Edited by MollyB 6/27/2008 10:00 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mruppert
Posted 6/28/2008 1:42 AM (#6736 - in reply to #6735)
Subject: RE: Hiya!

Hi MollyBee:
     Jeez.......you reminded me of (this is soooo true) one of the ladies who used to work for me way back when....her name was Nancy, and I used to call her NancyBee. She had a bunch of sisters.....Molly, Holly, Polly, and Amy.
     For her birthday, I drew her a card with little bees buzzing around a hive with her and her sisters names. All little bees.
     Now, her last name was Brezinski, and her Dads name, at least when he called for her on the phone, was Ted. I asked her if that was short for Theodore. She said yes.
     NO LIE......I am, for some unknown reason,  looking at a dollar bill (this would be in the 70's) and I see the engraved signature on the bottom left hand side, and it is Theodore Brezinski, Treasurer of the United States. So, I go, "hey look NancyBee, the Treasurer is named after your father!"
     And she says to me, "Nope, that is my father"!
     I thought that was really neat!
     It is a strange world we live in!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace and Coincidence,
Marty and Luck, Popp, and the SissyGirl
Top of the page Bottom of the page