New UMS Community Site, Starlight Journal, is here!
Card Zero
Posted 6/23/2008 11:35 PM (#6677)
Subject: New UMS Community Site, Starlight Journal, is here!

Greetings all,

I'm sorry I haven't been more active on this forum, but some of you may still remember me from messages we've exchanged in the past. I'm Harli, and I'm co-webmaster (mistress?) of the new spiritual community brought to you by University of Metaphysical Sciences, Starlight Journal. We here at UMS have been working hard to bring students, staff, and community members together on the Internet, and so Starlight Journal was established to exchange ideas and fellowship in the area of metaphysics.

Why Starlight Journal?

Starlight Journal, a website produced by University of Metaphysical Sciences, began as a monthly newsletter and e-zine that discussed topics of a metaphysical nature. However, UMS founder Christine Breese began to see a need for a more social site, where people could interact and share their thoughts. Through the combined efforts of the technomancers at UMS, Starlight Journal has been transformed into a totally new site! Here are a few benefits of Starlight Journal community members (and yes, it's free):

-Create your own user profile with information about your spiritual interests and practice
-Read and comment on metaphysical topics
-Create your own metaphysical blog hosted at StarlightJournal.com
-Metaphysical forums, polls, and articles on every spiritual subject imaginable
-Access to Starlight Journal's back issues archive, with interviews and articles related to UMS and metaphysics
-Metaphysical news feeds updated hourly

On behalf of the University of Metaphysical Sciences, I'd like to invite you all to check out the new Starlight Journal. We are all waiting to welcome you to the spiritual community!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mruppert
Posted 6/24/2008 4:05 AM (#6680 - in reply to #6677)
Subject: RE: New UMS Community Site, Starlight Journal, is here!

Harliquin....
     What do you mean? Of course we (I) remember you.....you are never forgotten!

Peace,
Marty and Popp who wants to type, Luckylee and SissyGirl

instinctual
Posted 6/24/2008 1:01 PM (#6686 - in reply to #6677)

PhD Alumni

Hello Harli, thank you. Starlight Journal is beautifully done!
Rose
Posted 6/26/2008 8:03 PM (#6721 - in reply to #6677)

Student

Yes it's some kind of fantastic! Thanks for doing such a beautiful job!