bump in the night...or day
sunflower
Posted 6/14/2008 11:54 PM (#6565)
Subject: bump in the night...or day

Elite Veteran

hi all,especialy my friend instinctual,i was wondering if anyone had any experiences of srange,unexplained things happen to them day,or night,that have spooked them,or made them curious,or maybe somthing that occurs regularly.I have had quite a few happenings,books being flung off shelves,when i have mentioned in converation with my partner,about a person passed to spirit,i have also had both lovely experiences,and curious ones,i find them intriguing,and can have strange feelings,hot,cold etc,when such is taking place,anyone care to share,there must be loads of stories,true only,waiting to be told,i look forward to hearing from you all,love and light to you,love iris xxx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
instinctual
Posted 6/15/2008 12:03 AM (#6566 - in reply to #6565)
Subject: RE: bump in the night...or day

PhD Alumni

Hello friend...
Yes-I have a story to share, one of many, involving Spirit in terms of my nursing practice. We were outside about 6:30 AM one summer day getting our report from the off going shift. We all got the chills, sort of looked at each other, and at that time 2 of us saw what appeared to be a long black sheer silk fabric going in the main entrance, we followed it's movement and it went down "A" Hall. That day we had a death on that hallway. It was beautiful and amazing. After she passed, we left her window open to let the spirit out. Other stories are about proof that I have from a patient who crossed over, and came back to tell the story.

Thanks for the post, lovely Iris

Take care all..!
sunflower
Posted 6/15/2008 12:20 AM (#6567 - in reply to #6566)

Elite Veteran

hi lori,lovely to hear from you,i too was in nursing,and had many an experience,it was also lovely to hear the patients who were about to pas,talk of what they were seeing,some of relatives at the end of the bed,who they would talk to,though i could see nothing,but what i saw and heard,made it undisputed that we are met by friends and relatives when we pass.I loved your story,it sounds like the person passing,was to be met,and the dark shadow was a portent of that person on their way,my daughter had a similar experience,which i will enlighten on later,if this gets going,all beutiful stuff.Working in hospitals,with so many passings,must be full of spirits,have you ever had something happen in your home.love and hugs to you,iris xxx
instinctual
Posted 6/15/2008 10:24 AM (#6570 - in reply to #6565)

PhD Alumni

We have a friendly and playful spirit in our home, we like to call her Mabel, and she doesn't seem to mind that we call her that. When she is present, you get the sense of comedy, sort of strange to explain...that something funny is about to occur...the TV channel will change from say, CNN to a cartoon-on its own, we will open a door and a bird will fly in the house, my flower pots seem to rearrange themselves on my patio...they even seem to get watered ( no rain here in the desert right now ), also lots of unidentifiable clanking going on...she was hanging out alot with my daughter in law when she was pregnant with Jordyn, always in the room, sitting around on her bed..she has a strong playful presence...my little puppies will stop what they are doing and start barking and growling at the ceiling on occasion when she wants to come out and "play" with us. Mabel Rocks!

Love to all-
Lori

Happy Father's Day!
instinctual
Posted 6/15/2008 10:28 AM (#6571 - in reply to #6567)

PhD Alumni

So you were in nursing too!? Wow, I should have known- many of us here are or were in the caring professions...because we care, either that or we are codependent and dysfunctional LOL

However you look at it, it is a blessing.

Love to you Iris, and all
ritalong
Posted 6/15/2008 9:13 PM (#6574 - in reply to #6565)

Student

we are having a very new exereince in our home. My daughter, who is 28 is due to have a baby in September. She wants to be very catholic but is just not givning it her all. anyway, about 2 months ago we noticed things that is concentrates on very much are happening. it all started when she came home from her boyfriends sick, telling us how everybody at his house is sick, Well by the end of the night everyone in our house was sick. she has wished for rain and got it, felt the baby kit EVERY time David Cook sang, She watched her boyfrind get hurt for no reason after he made he upset, and more. we have history in our family that my husbands grandmother was a "white witch" and people went ot her when they needed help. now We found out my daughter is having a gilr and I am thinking the baby has all this and it's just coming though mom for now. we have not talked to my daughter about this, I'm afraid to. I think she would use it in a bad a way if it's possible. For now we are just watching for the signs.
sunflower
Posted 6/15/2008 9:42 PM (#6575 - in reply to #6570)

Elite Veteran

hi instintual,and all,sounds like a lovely frienly ghost to me,meaning no harm,some birds are angels,sounds like she wants to be a part of your family life.I wonder if there is such a character in your family history,with whom if told about,you could connect.Is it still active,now jorjyn is born,and do the clangings make you feel fearful.As i say,with plants being waterd,and cartoons being on telly,it sounds like a child,so i,d like to know if there was a child who passed many years ago,in your family link,and also,if the above about jordyn,do you know the history of your house.okay,hope to hear from you soon,yes its srange many of us were,and are linked with the nursing profesion,then again,it reitearates our shared compassion for others,love and hugs,iris xxx
sunflower
Posted 6/16/2008 1:02 AM (#6576 - in reply to #6574)

Elite Veteran

hello ntalong.mmm,don, fully understand ,i,m sorry,how did her boyfriend get hurt,as you say your daugher watched him,and i don,t lmow who david cook is,but reading your post,i presume you think your daughter is not acting in shall we say a spiritual way,and being maybe unkind to others,sorry if i,m wrong bout that.i think alll you have described,and your fears etc,are unfounded,If your husbands grandmoyher was a white witch,i prsume you think the child expected is a reincarnaton of her,and will be a white witch,far as i know white is good,and i don,t think you should be watching your daughter for signs,maybe she has other issues that need addressing,and she should see a professional,and that should be your immediate priority.The unborn child,will be who she is meant to be,i would really like to say more,but i,m sure you will take your daughter for help,if you deem it nessacery,and you are worried about the safety of others.as i said i don,t understand fully.I have noticed that you are advertising below your post,whilst it may be for a good cause,i.m not sure if this is the place to do so.
instinctual
Posted 6/16/2008 10:54 AM (#6586 - in reply to #6565)

PhD Alumni

HI-yes Mabel is definitely a happy being.. this house was built in 1976, we purchased it from the original owners, a now elderly couple and their son. I wonder if indeed there was a child lost somewhere along the way because she does have quite a child like energy about her. Rita, blessings with your struggle.