A Group Meditation Saturday
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/6/2008 1:08 PM (#6415)
Subject: A Group Meditation Saturday

Alumni

A Group Meditation

Saturday, June 14

For one day (during the UMS Retreat at Harbin Hot Springs ) for a few Moments or as long as you want to, we can do a focused meditation together. Anyone can do this even if you are busy on that day. It can take as little time as 30 seconds every hour for 7 hours, or several minutes, eyes open or closed, sitting or in action. Start at any hour, if your skip an hour start any time with the next hour.

On the hour, pause in your mental activities and focus yourself on raising up certain feelings/energetic qualities/thoughts. We will become aware of specific chakra energies throughout the day and raise up feelings/energy/thoughts of well being, love, light, strength, joy and allow ourselves to bask in and radiate that energy.

First we will attune to the color and qualities of each chakra, feeling ourselves as being the source of this living, vibrant energy. Then we will briefly bring into our consciousness people who are near and people who are far, people here on the Discussion Board, family, the world, and simply continue radiating your energy and color of the hour. There is nothing more to do than expand this energy from your chakra and shine! Throughout the hour that follows become aware of the color of the hour. If the mind comes in with limiting thoughts, acknowledge them and let them go. The energy you will be radiating is an expression of the energy that makes up you, it is present. Use memories, thoughts, imagination, desires if you need to raise up the emotional vibratrations to match the energy of your inner energy.

Then we will share our experiences.

First Hour: RED radiating I am grounded, alert, connected, Earth, love, vibrant, rooted, vital, alive, assertive, confident

Second Hour: ORANGE radiating I am creative, passionate, loving, enthusiastic, playful, harmonious, enjoying

Third Hour: YELLOW radiating I am intelligent, well, confident, humorous, overcomer, resolver of puzzles, capable

Fourth Hour: GREEN radiating I am loving, compassionate, empathetic, lovable, intuitively wise

Fifth Hour: BLUE radiating I am inventive, expressive, communicative, connecting,

Sixth Hour: VIOLET radiating I am focused, alert, intuitive, psychic, imaginative, perceptive,

Seventh Hour: WHITE radiating I am bliss, peace, surrendered, One, a channel of Universal Mind

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/6/2008 1:12 PM (#6416 - in reply to #6415)
Subject: RE: A Group Meditation Saturday

Alumni

I have been practicing and will continue to practice this through out this week. I will be attending the Harbin Hot Springs Retreat and thought this might be a way of sharing the energy of that retreat with you. Christine Breese will be leading several meditations (which for me are always awesome!) and I will be holding an open heart space with any of you who want to participate. Sounds wierd huh? I am positive that this could be an interesting group experience. I think it will be a grounding type of experience, centering us in our essential energy.
Supernatural3
Posted 6/6/2008 2:25 PM (#6419 - in reply to #6415)

PhD Alumni

I will be at a campout with my entire paranormal group. BUT, While at the camp fire, i will do a circle meditation for all those who want to. Which will be a lot, because paranormal people are spiritual, like us.

That is right, i will be ghost hunting all weekend long, camping in tents and one of the most haunted campgrounds in Ohio.
I will be thinking of you all and i won't forget the colors.

HUGS
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/6/2008 4:42 PM (#6423 - in reply to #6415)

Alumni

Cool! We'll be connected.
Paul Joseph
Posted 6/7/2008 5:03 PM (#6434 - in reply to #6415)

PhD Alumni

Follow your Bliss (another Joseph Campbell quote)

Enjoy (my word)
Rose
Posted 6/7/2008 11:25 PM (#6440 - in reply to #6419)

Student

Oh have a great time Doc and I hope you find what you are seeking.

Tracy I will be present for this....so glad it's on the 14th. I thought I had missed one for today and disappointment quickly subsided when I read the 14th! This will be a fantastic experience.

Love and Peace to all of you........
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/9/2008 6:22 PM (#6517 - in reply to #6415)

Alumni

Rose, thanks for participating!

Paul, bliss back atcha always!

danny.israel
Posted 6/10/2008 3:13 AM (#6522 - in reply to #6415)

Student

will do! thanks
Administrator
Posted 6/11/2008 12:24 PM (#6532 - in reply to #6415)

Faculty

Glad to have you Danny! I believe the meditation that will be going on during the Retreat will amplify this meditation!

Oops, forgot to switch identities! Tracy
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/12/2008 8:50 PM (#6545 - in reply to #6415)

Alumni

The meditation can also be done in an even simpler manner...just do it when you remember to!

Enjoy

~ RED     ORANGE     YELLOW     GREEN     BLUE     PURPLE     WHITE~

And, you can start all over again.
                                                            Or, keep it going

instinctual
Posted 6/13/2008 12:04 PM (#6553 - in reply to #6415)

PhD Alumni

I'll be sending love and light to you all...have fun and enjoy!
Maru Dana
Posted 6/14/2008 3:32 PM (#6562 - in reply to #6415)

Student

Thanks dear Tracy for inviting all of us to breathe in high frequency vibes.
I am translating Christine Breese wonderful meditations into Spanish (I could not get enough of them while being a student) and I am having a great time being in between worlds. The timing is perfect I am translating Kundalini and Auric Layers. So I stated my intense prayers/meditations early in the morning.
I was able to see an intense red color energy around me and I breathed in and started spreading to all of you, my family, friends and the Universe.
Then, I visualize intense reddish-orange energy. Beautiful sensation ;-). I am also working with another person, we are helping each other out to dissolve and transmute stagnant energy. Being on a healthy diet and taking Flower Essence helps tremendously. I hope you are all envelope with these loving & healing colorful energies, in divine friendship, Maru
Rose
Posted 6/15/2008 11:14 AM (#6572 - in reply to #6415)

Student

About the experience after the meditation...Very good meditation. The morning before I had what seemed to be a vision of a Bull...I'm not sure of the meaning of that. On the start of the meditation I had a vision of a Hummingbird.

Just a real feeling of calm and a concerted effort of commitment to be involved. Every hour when I took my time it felt as though I was going to meet with friends. What I noticed is that later in the day I was taken with this energy and wanted to remove the clutter from my living space. Now that's a pretty good experience for me because I don't mind a little clutter, but I felt overwhelmed with really needing to get it out of the way. Not only that but I did it! I stuck with it and woke up this morning extra early, no alarm clock, and just this need to remove more clutter.

So I attacked another room and stuck with it. And it feels great. For some of you this may not seem like anything wonderful but to me this is something really great.

Anyway, I also planted my garden yesterday and I'm really looking forward to the fresh veggies this season. Plant a garden even in a wheelbarrel that you can roll in and out of the sun. Plant fresh herbs. IT's good for you and it's so therapeutic.

This is great! Hope everyone had some wonderful experiences. Oh one other thing, I had a little blow out during the day and told someone completely what I felt and it wasn't all that positive but it was cathartic and I felt better and was able to let it go and regain the friendship and felt opened to forgiveness and love again.

Love and Peace to you all.....
Maru Dana
Posted 6/16/2008 2:19 AM (#6578 - in reply to #6415)

Student

I had wonderful short, intense experiences. I even saw brown rifles being melted by the fire of love.

~Peace~
Maru
instinctual
Posted 6/16/2008 10:58 AM (#6588 - in reply to #6415)

PhD Alumni

Hi Maru and all..

My thoughts were with you this weekend....

Lots of Love and Thanks for your healing Planet work xoxo
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/16/2008 3:12 PM (#6594 - in reply to #6415)

Alumni

Well! This was an interesting experience for me to "hold a space" and consider my friends on the Board during meditations. I also had other family and friends who expressed an interest in participating and there were about 40 people at the Retreat that were included. At first I focused on each chakra/color emanation but as the day progressed I found that my meditation moved rapidly through the entire spectrum of color, like a shooting rainbow. Later in the day the focus was on the third eye/purple/indigo and the crown chakra as white water falling sparkles.

With this meditation and all the one's that we were doing together with Christine there was a lot of bliss!

The Retreat itself at Harbin Springs lends itself to personal physical, emotional, and mental cleansing, so the energies were pretty intense! There was transformational experiences abounding for many.

I was very much aware of everyone on the Board and felt you all closely in my heart throughout the day, participating or not!  What I was hoping to present as a day long practice was that we can get in touch with the essential energy and qualities of ourselves, of each chakra and just enjoy BEING alive and being who we are in the 'human condition.' Accepting and letting go. Grounding and transcending. Cherishing our uniqueness and our Oneness. I hope you all had a great weekend! I did! I am feeling waves of gratitude towards all of you for your good wishes.

Full Moon is coming. I hope we will all take some time to appreciate the Light in ourselves and in our Universe. Shine! Celebrate!

instinctual
Posted 6/16/2008 3:14 PM (#6596 - in reply to #6415)

PhD Alumni

Shine on lady, You are brilliance, inside and out!