the power of angels
sunflower
Posted 6/6/2008 3:12 AM (#6397)
Subject: the power of angels

Elite Veteran

hi all,i am a great beleiver in angels,and at times in my life,i have called upon them,and they have helped,and also shown signs they are indeed around us,i.e.white feathers.I wondered if anyone else has had experience of angel help,and proof that they do in fact exist,and what their experiences were.and what signs they were given.Hope to hear from you,love and hugs iris xxx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
sunflower
Posted 6/6/2008 4:11 AM (#6401 - in reply to #6397)
Subject: RE: the power of angels

Elite Veteran

ok,somehow i think theyr,e angels urgently needed in this world right now,there is so much greed,and deceit,and much ignorance amongst us.irisx
Chotuni
Posted 6/6/2008 5:24 AM (#6402 - in reply to #6397)

Regular

Hi Sunflower, yes I certainly believe in Angels. Many, many times I have asked for help from the Angels and 99% of the time the help is obvious, the other 1% I find the help I asked for still comes but in a more subtle way. I have heard that the times of the Angels is approaching and they are gathering waiting to be asked to come to our rescue, I hope this is true and I hope enough people pray to the Angels.
Rose
Posted 6/6/2008 6:27 AM (#6403 - in reply to #6397)

Student

I believe.

So let's pray for a loving atmosphere worldwide and peace, pray for a great peace to penetrate all hearts.
instinctual
Posted 6/6/2008 10:52 AM (#6406 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

What a terrific idea for a thread, Iris. As I referenced in the M P thread, I want to share my experience with the angelic realm just yesterday. My almost 18 year old son was missing, not answering his phone, no friends knew where he was, and it was not like him to be that irresponsible to not call. I was in a tail spinned panic. I finally was able to center myself, I summoned Teddy (my personal angel ) and asked for his assistance- he was going to contact the counsel and drum up the appropriate help.

In 10 minutes my phone rang and it was my son. He was fine, ended up spending the night at another friend's house and had left his phone in someone's car. I said, Jason, what made you call me right now? he said, I had a strange ringing in my ear, it woke me up, so I called you because I know you must have been worrying. (That ringing of course was the angel's tuning into him). Can you say, Validation??

There is no doubt in my mind about the existence of these beautiful beings. They have so much power and capability. Automatic writing is a wonderful way to meet your own and to connect deeper into the fabric of your Spirit. Try it if you haven't, it is fun and amazing. Yay!
Supernatural3
Posted 6/6/2008 11:39 AM (#6407 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

Wow Lori, I would say that is validation too. At least for yourself.

I too have been touched by an angel several times. Divine intervention has saved not only my own life, but has worked through me to save another.

I also am not sure if my own spirit guide did this, or an angel, but the day of my court for divorce, my alarm was set wrong. I didn't wake up. Something knocked on my wall, behind my head. I was the only one home, and I was in the basement, so the wall behind my head was under ground. Someone couldn't have knocked there from the outside. When they knocked, it woke me up and I found I had exactly 30 minutes to get to court, with a 20 min drive. I grabbed my clothes, brushed my teeth and left. I brushed my hair on the way and still made it to my hearing on time. Whew. Thanks to my guide, or an angel.

So I guess divorces are not frowned upon like we think.... or the spirit world wouldn't have helped me. They must have known that my true calling was yet to come.

Another time when my guide pulled through: I was seriously depressed. I lost my boyfriend (Tim), due to a psycho stalking ex (Rob), who threatened him and his children, if he didn't leave me alone. My head was messed up, I was alone and scared. The psycho ex kept wanting to come back into my life and promised to behave and I found that sometimes, as human, we become addicted to abuse, rather than to be alone. I nearly let him come back several times. However; one day, alone in my home I sat, while weeping, but something interrupted me. I heard something call my name in a loud whisper: They said "Jill"....... i heard it, but thought i was just hearing things and kind of ignored it. So then I heard a firmer, louder whisper "JILL". I finally said " WHAT?" . At that point, they said "In order for you to be happy, you must leave Rob". I said ok, but that did not satisfy them, they whispered loudly "REPEAT IT". So i then repeated by saying "In order to be happy, I must leave Rob". I then said "OK..... I hear you".

Anyway, I must be a special bonus case, if my guides have to make me repeat after them. But they were correct.
I left Rob and I am now married to Tim. We are extremely happy, so whether it was an angel, or spirit guide doesn't matter. The spirits spoke to me, and got through. I think they do this a lot, but many do not listen. Maybe I have been forgetting to pick up my side of the line again lately.

I also know that because of divine intervention, i am alive. I should be dead. People do not walk away from car accidents as bad as the one I was in. I can go into details, but there were signs all over the place, that it just wasn't my time. While the car was crashing, I felt like I was in clouds, with perfect calmness. I never felt a collision, I never heard anything at all. I walked away. Sure I had broken ribs and was black and blue from head to toe. I didn't feel it, or even know i hit anything. The car was demolished, and the driver..... my psycho ex, had to be cut out of the car with jaws of life. It took them 3 hours to get him out, and he is forever permanently disabled. I was treated like i was not even in the accident. But i was..... I suffered for months afterward, but nothing permanent. Divine intervention, my guardian angel, saved my life.

instinctual
Posted 6/6/2008 11:51 AM (#6408 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

Oh Jilly

I really have no adequate words for you right now, it would come out as a mumbly bumbly mess. I am so touched by your experience. You clearly have more important work to do here.
You made me laugh when you said you must be a special case when your angel/guide makes you repeat it to them LOL Oh My....LOL!!!

Lots of Love to you...you are a strong sweet woman, with a beautiful candor, and Tim is a lucky guy to have you, as I am sure that you are to have him.
Keep working it, girl!
xo
instinctual
Posted 6/6/2008 11:54 AM (#6410 - in reply to #6403)

PhD Alumni

Rose- yes- let's join hands metaphysically and raise our vibration so that we may hear what our angels are saying, so that we may shine our love and light onto others.

sunflower
Posted 6/6/2008 11:54 AM (#6411 - in reply to #6406)

Elite Veteran

hi lori,lovely to hear from you.Definately validation,i too have a son called Jason,my eldest,christopher my youngest.I was out shopping,and chris camr to mind,and i felt an urgency to get back home.When i got in,i phoned chris,and asked if all was well,so thought it was me just getting it wrong,but the thought wouln,t go away,so i knew something was amiss.I sat in the quiet,and called out for my angel,expressed my concern,then left it.A small while later,another thought came to ind,saying look out for the red admiral,i wrote it down,as i do all my spiritual work ec.Within 5 mins,a butterfly came in my window,flew around where i sat,and went into the hall,where my phone is.I still felt uneasy about chris,asi could feel a sadness with him,so,at the risk of annoying him,i phoned again,this time he was crying,that morning he had let his cat out,and it was run over by a car,the vet couln,t save him,so chris stayed and held the cat,while they gave him the injection to put him to slep,He said,he had been crying all day,when i asked why he didn,t tell me on last phone call,he said he didn,t want to upset me,we are all animal lovers,we talked,and i comforted him,this happens a lot with me,when someone,they don,t even have to be close,is ill,down etc,i get these felings,and on asking always a sign,this is just one example out of what could be a book,but as i say,angel connection is instant,i just love them.No i haven,t tried automatic writing,i know of it,but not sure how to do it,thanks for your reply,i hope we hear more,its such a gentle loving subject,and i feel by doing this,angels may come in.okay,love and hugs to you,irisxxx
sunflower
Posted 6/6/2008 12:25 PM (#6412 - in reply to #6407)

Elite Veteran

hi gill,lovely to hear from you.I think your experience was amazing,you are obviously well loved and looked over by the angels,and your spirit guide,its obvious you have much to do for spirit on this earthplane,and you are being guided as to your true calling,which i would say is helping and healing those in distess,mentaly and physicaly.One thing i wondered was,it it possible to have a relative,passed over,be your angel,i mean my angel in this case,as i feel intuitivively,it is,but i may be wrong.is it possible to enlighten me on this,i know we all have our own personal guardian angel from birth,before even,so please can you help with this one,love and hugs irisxxx
instinctual
Posted 6/6/2008 12:45 PM (#6413 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

Hi Iris-
I am curious as to what others answers would be here also- and I hope you don't mind that I jump in to give my thoughts-
Through reading it is my understanding that passed over loved ones do not enter the angelic realm, angels have frequencies that are too high for a human form to obtain...but they do however become your spirit guides if you need them to be, and if you so choose to accept their assistance. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Love,
Me
sunflower
Posted 6/6/2008 1:02 PM (#6414 - in reply to #6413)

Elite Veteran

hi lori,i don,t mind at all,i love to hear all views,your such a kind sensitive soul.thanks for that info,i feel in that case definite validation that my relative is my spirit guide,as i get lots of information,help,and in writing,almost a 2 way conversation,i have kept diaries of our communications for years,and all that is said,and foretold,when i ask,has inded come through,with amazing,dare i say 100% accuracy.love and hugs to you iris xx
Supernatural3
Posted 6/6/2008 2:03 PM (#6417 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

To be honest, I am not sure. I do not know if it was an angel or spirit guide. I do believe in angels, for I think they are the ones to heal us and/or take us away, or use divine intervention when it's really not our time.

But i have to say that my guides are not loved ones from this life time, but that of a best friend on the other side. Perhaps I asked them as a favor to watch over me during this earth vacation. May be a blink in time to them..... after all, compared to eternity, that is what it would be.

Which brings me to another thread discussion. Why would be be solely judged in this life time? As some religions would say.

All i know is, I have recognized THREE spirit guides. One of them is my channel guide, the other two are my earth babysitters. LOL
At my own request, prior to this earth experience.

I honestly do not know when an angel steps in. But i do believe they do, and I do believe we eventually earn our wings and become angels as well. For some reason that seems to be an ultimate goal, for the human energy anyway.

That could be all in my head, or intuition, or what my guides have lead me to believe. But we each have our own truth.....

Go with what you feel....
HUGS

MollyB
Posted 6/6/2008 4:13 PM (#6421 - in reply to #6397)

Student

Just one of my angelic experiences...

About 8 years ago I was in a car accident with a drunk driver. He pulled out in front of me, and to make a long story short, I swerved, he t-boned my car and the velocity of his continued movement was pushing me toward a deep ravine. This may sound trite, but it all was happening in such 'slow motion'. I began to feel as though some energy was between me and the ravine, slowing my car down. I got one tire over the edge and the car just stopped. As soon as my car stopped this 'man' with really light blonde hair, wearing a blue and white striped shirt, was standing at my car window. I was thinking 'wtf?', literally, because if he had really been standing there and in the flesh my car would have plowed right into him. I couldn't speak, couldn't hardly breathe, and he just smiled down at me, and stayed until the driver who had caused the accident came running to the car to check on me. I didn't see him walk away, I didn't see him disappear, he was just gone. Now, I know my Guides and this was not one of them. I can say with absolute certainty, that Angel saved my life that day.

MollyB
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/6/2008 4:52 PM (#6424 - in reply to #6397)

Alumni

What great experiences you all have had! I have heard a lot of reports in which there is a near death crisis situation and direction is given, or inspiration, or strength.  
sunflower
Posted 6/7/2008 4:22 AM (#6426 - in reply to #6417)

Elite Veteran

hi thanks lori and gill for that,it can be very confusing,can,t it,well i thinkk so.I beleive we go through many lifetimes in this one life on the earthplane.I know we choose our parents,long before we arrrive here,in order that we learn from those particular parents,the lesons we need to learn,or perhaps,didn,t finishbefore we passed the time before.We come with a plan,but it is forgoten as we grow,children have some memories when they are very young,as they are closer to the one,but as they grow memory of their spirit home disappears,and life journey,experiences hee take over,and they are then on their own lifepath.I also beleive,that we may be born into the same families,i.e.once a mother,we can be reborn into say the father,brother,etc,so we expereince all roles,and learn,and the friends whom we attract,also form part of that spirit,earth family,which is why we sometimes come across people we have never met,and,and are instantly drawn to them,and feel we know them instantly,even though we have never met before,if feel we have,in a past life,and they are part of our spirit family,all meeting on earthplane,etc.That is why i think,that when we meet a partner,and it is rocky,turbulent,and we part after a while,these are people who were probably enemies in our past,but there is stil something to learn from each other,then as we are not soulmates,we part,when we meet our true soulmate,we just know intuitively,there is a bonding insantly,and a knowing.But we have to go through all the trials and ribulations,as it is then we learn,so i suppose though many of us here,most probably,have had traumatic,turbulent lives,it is then we learn our lessons,so in a way,we should be glad of those times,in a way,the more we suffer,the more we learn,grow,when we meet the right one,or things go well,its like a kind of reward,rest,this goes on throughout our time here,until we go to our true home.There is a lot of i thinks here isn,t there,ha!ha!,which means i don,t know for sure,but thats what i feel,i supose if we did know all,we wouldn,t be here in the first place,okay,sorry my minds running away with myself,again,sorry.I also feel there are angels walking the earth,as i have had expereince of this,but as i have taken enough space,i will leave, so others who may wish to comment can,but i will,if your not all bored,and gone to sleep,gone off,moved,already,LOL,tell of this,if there,s anyone stillout there,i,d love to hear of your experiences with the angels on earth as well,okay love and hugs,iris xxx
Paul Joseph
Posted 6/7/2008 5:01 PM (#6433 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

We are all angels in lesser or greater degrees of disguise; and learning.
sunflower
Posted 6/8/2008 2:46 AM (#6442 - in reply to #6433)

Elite Veteran

hello paul,sorry i don,t agree.We are all spirit children,like specks of sand on a beach,angels belong in higher realms,as i say,there are true angels walking the earthplane,who have chosen to come here to help those in need,and at some point in our life,we may come across them,you can tell by looking in their eyes,and what it is they do for you,it is only rarely that we happen upon them.If we were all angels,we wouldn,t be here,as we would have nothing to learn,thisis my opinion,there may be spirits who have followed their lifepath,and learnt much,and have much understanding of us mere mortals,who act in angelic ways,through their kindness,and act,i.e.few nurses who have a calling,who go beyond the bounds of duty etc,when they go home,they will be on a higher plane,because of their knowledge gained here.Anyway,it seems that this site,and some members are acting in a very cool way,you for one,seem to lack the warmth you once had,and others have disappeard,or ignore others on purpose,for a spiritual site,and all that has been taught as students,etc,i find this strange and disturbing,i for instance may not be liked,probably not,thats not my problem,its theirs,for if they had learned their lessons well,they would understand,but intuitively,i think there is something wrong,suspicion is rife,among many,i wouldn,t be surprised if there is another site the"in crowd go to"this is bad for the name of ums,as this is a public site,for people to read,and get interested in such spiritual matters,but as i say,they would not find a lot to interest them here now,so if new recruits are needed,i would suggest,more work is done by the organisers to attract their attention,or is it something deeper?....
Supernatural3
Posted 6/8/2008 10:29 AM (#6444 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

PJ, I saw nothing wrong with your comment.

I also believe we can be one of those angels. For i believe that some of us very much are angels to someone else. Since we simply do not know for sure, we can only guess.

I do think angels also can work through us, as well as the posibility of being promoted to angel status.

But no facts, to back of any feelings.

Blessings~

MollyB
Posted 6/8/2008 12:49 PM (#6448 - in reply to #6397)

Student

However, I think what Iris was referring to when she started this thread (correct me if I'm wrong here, Sunny!) is a particular phylum of being that never incarnates. There are Spirit Guides which I think would have had to be incarnate at some point in order to do their 'job'. There are avatars who have no need for further incarnation (but most likely have been here before) but do so to teach mankind something on a large scale (perhaps Jesus, Mohammed, the Dalai Lama, Bono are examples of these beings). I can only imagine there are levels and levels of beings, all doing different things and having different purposes, and some of those beings would stay pure Spirit, if there is to be Cosmic balance. Now...I would say Angels perhaps take a physical form for very short periods of time (like in my car wreck experience) but I don't feel that would have anything to do with their learning. And maybe 'he' only appeared to be in physical form. I feel it would be within their design to do the humanly unfathomable. Also, I think we can definitely act as an Angelic force in someone's life without truly and purely being the Angel of which Iris first spoke.

As Jill indicated, this is all my own feelings based on what I've read, learned and unlocked in this (and I'm sure many) lifetimes. On top of that....it makes sense to me, so that's 'where and unto my heart goes'!!!! I find it interesting that on the same topic so many who have a life of Metaphysical study can draw varied conclusions. I love it! Makes me think and helps me learn!
Paul Joseph
Posted 6/8/2008 1:55 PM (#6458 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

We often entertain angels unawares

(that is a quote, but I cannot remember the source, and cannot check it just now; will do so if others canot find it).
Paul Joseph
Posted 6/8/2008 1:57 PM (#6459 - in reply to #6458)

PhD Alumni

And then this, not a quote, but something to reflect upon, from me, based upon Christine's transmissions

Everything is everyone, and All is Divine.

Namaste
mruppert
Posted 6/9/2008 3:20 AM (#6491 - in reply to #6397)

Well, I was going to break my tradition, but I can only do it somewhat.....so here goes.......
Dear Eye-rus......nah......I like Sundae, with a dollop of whoop cream and a cherry on de'top!
     Seriously, I have been "saved" many times, like a cat with nine lives, and I can only attribute that to a guardian angel.
      One time was truly remarkable, in that my (most probably) highly doped up friend, on very heavy psychotropic tea, the kind that no one will ever find unless you travel to Central/South America FLEW down from a balcony across 12th Street, NE and saved my a#$ from getting beaten up by four dudes who wanted nothing more than to kick some #$s. Four fairly hefty dudes took off running when they saw what I think I saw ( I was on the ground, I took a few good punches that knocked me down and two sharp kicks that were well aimed if you know what I mean) and I saw arms and legs and hair flying in the wind,across a city street and land at my side.Was that Tom or my angel???? I dunno!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     So,  Sunray Irust, I ask you to think about it from my perspective, FOR, if I believe it to be true, you have the evidence of a scoffer turned believer.....I cannot deny the vision of my own eyes, and will not give up the faith that I have in angels. It is very real and tangible for me; and that is why I beleive it.

Peace,
Marty and L, P, and Ssss
sunflower
Posted 6/9/2008 4:21 AM (#6494 - in reply to #6491)

Elite Veteran

hi mr m,i beleive it ws your guardian angel that saved you,as i say,it was not your time,as you have much work to do here.For example if another person had been in the exact same position as you on that day,both at the same time,maybe the other person would have been instantly killed,not because he was unlucky,but it was his time,and he had finished what purpose he had come to this earthplane to do,learn.I think your on the defensive a bit here with your last paragraph,which i find confusing,as i said from the start,i DO beleive in angels,and we all have a guardian angel,plus there are angels waiting for our call,all we have to do is ask in times of trouble,theyre always there to help. Guardianangels,i beleive,look after our wellbeing,and if it is not our time to leave here,they step in,in similar situations to yours and help,by diverting disaster,so we can carry on with our journey,as we had not finished our time span here.As in the very real miracles we see and hear,of how people have been saved in the most impossible of circumstances,yet have felt a precence,a calmness,and been saved,where A another,in the same circumstance would have surely passed.As for the sttement you make,i.e. "you have the evidence of a scoffer turned beleiver" i have never scoffed at the TRUE spirit divine,it has always been a way of life to me,my life experiences,traumas,problems,etc,have only validated my true beleif,and taught me much,not from books,quotes from some said sage or other,but just plain exoerience.as books,which in fact are just what that authour beleives to be the truth,is for him,but he tries to push that on to others,as if he/she where the one and only truth,which is not the case,just as spiritual courses,classes,circles,of which there are many,all have different ways,and beleifs,some even jealous of others,who in the end,are all trying to find tthe same one truth,but THEY want to be the ONE to discover it,e.g.its my way,or no way,narrow minded,egos,etc.Anyway,mr m,we all have our own truth,the principle is,stick to what you know and trust,you can,t go far wrong,love and hugs iris xxx
Rose
Posted 6/9/2008 6:59 AM (#6498 - in reply to #6458)

Student

You're an Angel Paul!

Just reading through this thread and Doc you shared such beautiful experiences. Love reading the interaction between everyone.

Love and Peace to all of you.....
Paul Joseph
Posted 6/9/2008 7:07 AM (#6499 - in reply to #6498)

PhD Alumni

Bright blessings to you too Rose ... as they say, 'it takes one to know one' !!

Very best to All

Paul
sunflower
Posted 6/9/2008 9:37 AM (#6504 - in reply to #6499)

Elite Veteran

It would seem,so i have been informed,that I have unwittingly offended some people.It is not in my nature to knowingly,deliberately,hurt or offend any of the people gathered onthis site.I,personaly am a very sensitive person,and therefore,if someone is hurt,or offended by me,i hurt also.I admit when reading some posts,i missinteperet them,and in reading back my posts,i have done this,to my shame,and acted in a defensive manner,as i truly beleive in all things spiritual,angelic,and spirit divine,if i think it being attacked,i fiercely protect,as i do my own loved ones,a lion with her cubs. Paul,it seems i unintentionaly picked you out as an example,when in fact,i was concerned that you were losing heart,and i was annoying you,this may be the case,but i am me,and sometimes,like any human,make errors,and it comes out as a judgement,this is not the case,no one person has the right to deliberately judge another soul,if i came across as doing so,i apologise to you paul,i know you have said in the past you are sensitive,so my sesitivity,overtook my powers or reason,so please accept my hearfelt apology,i can do no more,but say what is truly in my heart.Also,mr m,i seem to read your posts,and get confused as to what you mean,so therfore an apology is winging its way to you also.To anyone else who i may have annoyed,hurt,i feel sad i have caused this,please accept the love and light i send to you all,it comes from the heart.I will therfore refrain from posting awhile,and take pleausure in reading your posts from time to time,love and light to you all.love and hugs iris xxx
Chotuni
Posted 6/9/2008 9:54 AM (#6506 - in reply to #6504)

Regular

Dear Sunflower, I haven't been on the site regularly for a time with travelling etc. and yet from what I have seen you are a passionate person who I do not think would go out to hurt someone just for the fun of it.It takes a big person to apologise and I admire you for your stand, we can all read things the wrong way so I wouldn't feel too bad about it and I'm sure the people you think you have offended are not as offended as you think whoever you perceive them to be, having said all that please keep on posting as I personally enjoy your posts for the passion they show and if you stepped back and thought about your replies they would not have half the meaning. Please say you will reconsider and I am sure I will not be the only one asking you to stay. So what about it everyone do we want S.F. to stay?
Supernatural3
Posted 6/9/2008 11:12 AM (#6509 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

I certainly hope everyone stays. We have a wonderful bunch here.

Thank you so much Iris for your compassion and honesty.

Please remember, we are all on the same side.

HUGS
instinctual
Posted 6/9/2008 11:33 AM (#6511 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

Sunny Iris, please do not go anywhere!! If people do not like or do not agree with what you have to say, then they have the right to still browse the forum and not read your posts. You do

not strike me as a person who has the ability to be hurtful to anyone, ever. In fact, you are ultra sensitive to others. You offer such genuine beauty and emotion, and I agree with Chotuni-

if you begin to sensor your words that come straight from your heart, your message would fade. I, among other people, have much to learn from your wonderful expressions of love and

deep thought. I can feel your heart beating with every word you say.

Here is my personal experience with sort of the same thing, if I may...

I (not sure if anyone noticed, or not ) have been absent from here, because I found myself getting annoyed, having my feelings hurt by the things people say, or do not say...

This was my safe landing spot, and I allowed it to feel like a bit of a land mine, not so soft, never knowing when to expect an explosion. I realize now - and I am still working on it, mind

you... that the problem is how I choose to

perceive the comments or lack thereof made by others. Why do they affect my reality so? Why do I give the comments permission to make me cry, make me angry, make me sad, make

me feel misunderstood?

So I enter cautiously, observe with a full heart. Say what I care to share, to continue to evolve, as one does learn invaluable lessons here. We are the microcosm of society, right here on

these forums.

Some of us sweet and naive, some jaded from lifetimes and rough around the edges, some eloquent, some extremely obscure and esoteric, some guarded, some bullies,

some looking to "one'up" the next one with their profound and obvious knowledge, We are the group in the bank, the cross section of people in line at the

grocery store, We are the neighbors on a street with different styles and different experiences. Our similarities I feel are much more profound than our differences. We all divinely guided

together however, right here, right now- to celebrate our differences-

to learn tolerance, to know what patience is. I deeply believe that we are destined to be here on this forum and in this setting -as my experience, and others', at MP indicated quite clearly

and validated

beautifully. We have a deep connection to the metaphysical and spiritual aspects of this life on earth. We want to make things better! Despite our personality differences, we are drawn

together on a much deeper level than that which ego-like traits dictate.

Sometimes I don't like you all. But I love you all!

Supernatural3
Posted 6/9/2008 11:40 AM (#6513 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

That was simply beautiful~

So true.....
Tracy Martin
Posted 6/9/2008 11:45 AM (#6514 - in reply to #6397)

Alumni

The Power of Angels!

Thank you Lori for your wise and kind post!

Rose
Posted 6/9/2008 1:28 PM (#6516 - in reply to #6417)

Student

Praying that those who have the strength to pray, believe and unite to stop the destruction of our countrymen and women. Stop the institutional stealing. Stop the pain that is growing in this country.

I pray that we are given spiritual leaders to lead us and I also pray the same for others around this entire universe who are suffering same and similar growing plights.

Love and Peace to you all....
instinctual
Posted 6/10/2008 11:03 AM (#6523 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

That is a lovely prayer , Rose...
and thank you Jill and Tracy for your kind responses..

I had posted somewhere that I have the belief that humans do not become angels once they passed over. I do believe that the angelic realm can influence our day to day lives. Let's all continue to be nudged and guided, and have the strength to recognize them.

Lots of Love, and Like. (smiling )

Lori
Rose
Posted 6/10/2008 11:58 AM (#6524 - in reply to #6523)

Student

Lori, I'm looking for your lovely picture, did you get rid of it? I need to figure out how to add a picture here. I'm sure it's easier than it appears to be...

I was reading your prayer and I will pray along with you...

Love and Peace to you...
instinctual
Posted 6/10/2008 5:25 PM (#6527 - in reply to #6397)

PhD Alumni

Hi Rose!

Yes I was trying to upload a photo of my grand daughter as my image but it isn't letting me for now...stay tuned

Hope you and all are having a great day...

(It is 108 in Tucson...."But it's a dry heat" )

Ugh !!