Work of the Imagination
Paul Joseph
Posted 5/22/2008 3:02 PM (#5615)
Subject: Work of the Imagination

PhD Alumni

Am logging on quickly and cannot find the last words somewhere, something between Rose, Sunflower and Marty, conributed to by me about books, or something, Science Fiction, etc, TV programmmes - and I completely forgot to mention the new in the UK re-invention of Dr Who. I don;t know if you get it over in USA, or Japan, or Russia (ha ha I have noticed some new users there!) ....

.... but the Dr Who incarnations of David Tennant, especially, have, I feel, been wonderfully spiritual, yet, I nderstand the chief writer - Russel T. Davies, is an avowed atheist; ah how we might disavow the truth to enable the Truth to speak ... even if unconsciously ... I could say more abiout dr Who, but maybe this thread might start for others to offer their vivid imagational heroes, with perhaps - no rules !! - a word as to who they are, whom were their inventors, and why their is meaning from them in our lives ... eg

.... Sherlock Holmes (Arthur Conan Doyle) for a detective wo dies then is reborn, after having visited the Dalai Lama (and all before 1900), etc ..

But no sweat if you just want to ignore this; I won;t in any way take offence; or, 'a fence', or a field, or other ... (that British humour creeping in again)
Top of the page Bottom of the page