It keeps showing up... Is there a message?
kukla2555
Posted 5/15/2008 12:28 PM (#5367)
Subject: It keeps showing up... Is there a message?

Student

For the last few weeks, I have been looking down on the grown and see this small piece of crystal. I always pick it up, put it in my purse etc. What I find is that I keep finding it on the floor in different places. At first it was at work, and I thought I put it in the drawer, but then I saw it on my boyfriends floor in is car, then on my floor at home. I really think there was a fourth in there somewhere but I can't remember.

Is there a message or meaning? It's a small clear piece of cheap crystal.

Thanks for the advice.

Judy~
Top of the page Bottom of the page
MollyB
Posted 5/15/2008 12:37 PM (#5370 - in reply to #5367)
Subject: RE: It keeps showing up... Is there a message?

Student

Hi Judy,

I'm just going to hit you with the first thing that came to my heart in reading this...

You are to use its unique energy to boost your intution, seems like your intutition as it specifically relates to "body scanning" or "scanning the aura". Of yourself or others I do not know? It will be used by you at a later to date to facilitate healing by channeling Universal energy. Put it on a windowsill for a few hours so it can soak up some sun. Other than that, just wait for the opportunity to present itself for its use.

Hope this helps!

MollyB

Edited by MollyB 5/15/2008 12:38 PM
instinctual
Posted 5/15/2008 12:44 PM (#5374 - in reply to #5367)

PhD Alumni

Hi Judy-

My intuition tells me to let you know that you need to pay attention to the places you saw it. Ask yourself what those places mean to you. Yes, as Molly suggested, definitely charge it in the sun, I think it has a great story to tell you!

Best wishes!
Paul Joseph
Posted 5/15/2008 4:46 PM (#5383 - in reply to #5367)

PhD Alumni

Dear Judy - I tend to agree with both MollyB and Instinctual; but I was also a little bit confused; does that mean you keep losing it - then refinding it ? Do not answer this, necessarily, but do oyu have a habit of losing things - ie, is this doing something out of character ? Not sure if there is such a thing as 'cheap' crystal, in earth/spirit terms .. I agree that there is something seeking to be communicated. Good to hear from you.
Paul
NothingEverything
Posted 5/16/2008 3:27 AM (#5397 - in reply to #5367)

UMS Student

This reminds me to go clean and recharge my own 2 crystal friends!
I clean them in a place called Ryusendo, lucky crystals.
http://www.mizuhiroba.jp/en/meisui/ryusendo.html

Edited by NothingEverything 5/16/2008 3:30 AM
Paul Joseph
Posted 5/16/2008 11:03 AM (#5440 - in reply to #5397)

PhD Alumni

Just checked your crystal launderette - they are very lucky indeed : Lovely place.