True Healers...in re another post...Blatant Truth
mruppert
Posted 5/14/2008 12:58 AM (#5216)
Subject: True Healers...in re another post...Blatant Truth

Halloo All:
     I am blessed/cursed with warmth. I do not feel cold. I am always very warm and my skin is extremely warm to the touch, particularly my hands. I live in a seasonal climate in Maryland, USA, but even on our most coldest days, I have no need of a coat or jacket. I have been called crazy since I have been seen shoveling snow in shorts and a tee-shirt. Oh, yes, I did have shoes and socks on. Errr.....but only because the snow was deep. I don't ever turn my heat on, which p*^^#s off the gas company,  since they don't make any money from me. The only time I ever feel a chill is when I am ill, which (thanks to any and all gods) hasn't happened for twenty or so years. My erstwhile bride, Isis, of so long ago, used to engulf me to stay warm even though she had the heat up to, what was for me, a hothouse. She always seemed like ice! My kittykats have always slept around me since they like warm things. That, truly, is a pain in the neck sometimes.
     Now that I have set the stage.......I CANNOT set a bunch of newspaper on fire no matter how hot my hands are. Yet, Dynamo Jack can. He is a healer, and I am not. He has a power that I do not, and cannot ever have.
     True healers heal by various guises in modern day society, because we have to have a "focuspoint" for what was generally accepted in times past, as natural, whether it be super or preter. And so, we have a gazillion courses and tapes and videos to tell you how to do it!
      But, the "how" is never going to be of any help unless you are a "true" healer and have the "talent" or "gift" to do it.
      After quite a few years, I have determined that one of my research associates is a "true" healer. Oh yeah, she is a REIKI master and a Quantum Touch person, and a Matrix Energetics person, ad nauseum....but that is her choice and her job (in relation to our research). BUT, when she healed me, a person who scoffs at this stuff, then I had to look very deeply into what had occured. And what did I find??????

Well now, she comes from a long line of healers!!! Her mother, and her grandmother, and her aunt. None of these women, being from where they were, had ever heard of REIKI or any other healing techniques.
       My point is this, those of you that truly have the talent should seek each other out, and embrace your sisters and brothers; for you truly are related. It is time that you gather up the family and rejoice in the fact that you all are ONE!

Sincerely, in Peace;
Marty and Heatseeking Cats, Luck, Popp, and Siss
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 5/14/2008 8:54 AM (#5250 - in reply to #5216)
Subject: RE: True Healers...in re another post...Blatant Truth

PhD Alumni

An interesting point, especially in context of UMS studies. I just looked up a Biblical reference for another thread, and found some relevant comments here, for example, Jesus' parable of the Fig Tree (Matthew 18:21): 'if you believe, you will receive whatever you ask in prayer' (not the best example, as he had just withered the fig tree for not having any fruit - a mysterious thing to do). Anyway, my point is that, as a Gnostic said (or an Alchemist, but I cannot remember who): 'What one has done, all may do'. So, bringing all this together, my feeling is that vibrational healing can be open to us all, through focused meditation, channelling, etc. Altenratively too, or perhaps, correpsondingly, everyday miracles happen to us, or around us, if we permit ourselves to be a channel for the Divine. Those you cite may be able to do that more spontaneously.
Top of the page Bottom of the page