dream interpertation
sunflower
Posted 5/3/2008 2:56 AM (#4960)
Subject: dream interpertation

Elite Veteran

hi,i wonder,does anyone know,or do dream intuperatation(wrong spelling)no matter,but i have had many dreams,lucid ones,that have come to fruition,but now i,m stuck,and disturbed.I,ll put this as briefly as i can,just 1 examle,mamy years ago,i dreamt that mydaughter was going to die,sadly,many years later she did,a few weeks ago,i had another lucid dream,my mother was taking me somwhere i didn,t want to go,and she kept on talking and talking about mundane things,i was angry,as i had just heard my 2 sons had died,one suddenly,the other in a road accident,but my mother,who knew of this,ignored the fact,i just kept very quiet,i was crying uncontrolably,when we arrived at our detination,she had brought me to a flat,where i was now to live,i didn,t want to be there,but still kept quiet,still heartbroken,she talked of the neighbours,how messy they were,etc,suddenly i really lost it,and totaly lost it with her,shouting how could she be going on,knowing i,d just had news of my 2 sons death,the dream was in the here and now,i.e.i was in the here and now,i.e.life as it is now,this time,I woke up still very distraught in the early morning,still crying,with all the emotions etc,as i say i have these dreams lucid throughout my life,and they have come true,but on this i am stuck,in fact still distressed.So.i was wondring if as i say,anyone does dream interpritation,and could shed some light on this for me,sorry if this subject is not to be in a forum,but dreams are an integral part of our life,and many others may have shared similar experiences,if its not applicable,please ignore,or pass by,i won,t be offended,honestly,but i felt i had to find a n answer,bye
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Paul Joseph
Posted 5/3/2008 6:30 AM (#4961 - in reply to #4960)
Subject: RE: dream interpertation

PhD Alumni

Sunflower - please accept my condolences on the death of your daughter. I personally think it is very difficult and indeed, unwise, to offer dream interpretation in an online, public open forum; but will reflect further on all of this.

Blessings
Paul
sunflower
Posted 5/3/2008 10:09 AM (#4962 - in reply to #4961)

Elite Veteran

hi paul,my daughters death was many years ago now,and as she was a spiritual soul,i am at peace with it,i know she is always with me,as i have had much proof.If i thought it unwise,i would not have asked,it will not be detrimental to me,i am just interested in dream interpritation,and wondered what this may mean,as it is a spiritual site,i thought it ok to ask.I am wanting various opinions,i have some of my own,that i think may be right,i was just interested if someone came up with my thoughts.But,on hindsight,maybe i have annoyed or upset people,i apologise if so,no intention of doing so,maybe i have disrupted things,and brought a low thought vibe in,i don,t think so,but i will leave it on,and hope people will respond,my sons are well,so there is no fear of my thinking otherwise,if the moderators want to take it off,please do so immediately,as offence was not my intention,bye
MollyB
Posted 5/3/2008 1:06 PM (#4964 - in reply to #4960)

Student

Hi Sunflower!

Sent you a pm about this!

Take care!

MollyB
Paul Joseph
Posted 5/3/2008 3:01 PM (#4965 - in reply to #4962)

PhD Alumni

Ohhh Sunflower, this wasn't about any offence, or lowering of any tone, low vibe, or whatever, my response was purely and simply based upon protecting you - given the wide and public access of the site!!

How can either dreams, or grief, or such like, be a lowering of vibe ? But dreams contain deeply personal messages and symbols, including some that require the disclosure or revelation of confidential material.

Re-reading your post, I see that I allowed myself to be misled by the commas in your first/second line, because I read your post as saying that your daughter's death was a few weeks ago.

I am just picking this up quickly and want to respond more carefully, so will do.

Blessings again
Paul
NothingEverything
Posted 5/4/2008 3:50 AM (#4972 - in reply to #4960)

UMS Student

I love you Sunflower.
Everything is beautiful.
Paul Joseph
Posted 5/4/2008 4:47 AM (#4976 - in reply to #4960)

PhD Alumni

So do I !!
Tracy Martin
Posted 5/5/2008 4:40 PM (#4989 - in reply to #4960)

Alumni

Sunflower, I sent you a private message (PM).