natures healing colours,true
sunflower
Posted 4/17/2008 7:04 AM (#4412)
Subject: natures healing colours,true

Elite Veteran

hi,i am interested in all forms of natural healing,music is one i beleive heals the soul,nature is also healing,the natural colours of the flowers,not shop bought ones,but the ones nature provided for free,they each have their diierent colours for each of the seven main chakras.I have never taken a healing course,but from experience,the above does heal.When i feel low,ill,depresed,etc,i have different colour curtains,all in the chakra range,i intuitively look at the colour i think i need,and put the curtains up,when the curtains seem to look drained,i feel like a change,and pick what comes to mind,so i think the colours my body is telling me i need,for healing,mood whatever,and change to that colour,and so on.I beleive the colour looks drained,because my body is automaticaly taking them in,when that colour is no longer needed,i am shown what is needed next,it does work,you could of course not go to the extent of buying all these curtains,but just say,pick some flowers,from nature,i.e.i pick dandelion,for the strong yellow,for the solar plexus,the grren leaves of the trees for the heart,and so on,but as i say,it is all natures free gift.If we listened more to our first thought,intuition,for our bodys need,it will tell you,such as eating,if we crave salt,our body needs that for a reason,same with sweet,but find healthy foods for these cravings,not junk food.So,to finish,sit in the silence,listen to our body,thoughts,etc,and the answer will come,too much noise today,from traffic,crowded places,much more,is detrimental to our wellbeing,so a walk in the park,with bird song,colour,water flowing,much more,is our true physician,natures gift,luv and hugsx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chotuni
Posted 4/17/2008 7:27 AM (#4413 - in reply to #4412)
Subject: RE: natures healing colours,true

Regular

hi.i hope all are well,this is my first time so please be gentle with me.i agree about the colors of nature,when i am in the mountains and the sun is going down and all the crags and valleys are highlighted and the awesome colors that are made by god are unbelievable.i love to meditate at this time and have the best rushes ever,sunflower you have got it right on.
Top of the page Bottom of the page