what are the spiritual implications of China's crack down in Tibet?
Rose
Posted 4/9/2008 9:15 PM (#4299)
Subject: what are the spiritual implications of China's crack down in Tibet?

Student

All of the dispute over the torch run in San Francisco, what do you feel are the spiritual implications of China's crack down in Tibet?

Interested to hear your thoughts, views, prayers all of it....
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Kashia
Posted 4/9/2008 10:28 PM (#4304 - in reply to #4299)
Subject: RE: what are the spiritual implications of China's crack down in Tibet?

I think of the all the wars and conflicts and acts of oppression in Iraq, Gaza, African countries, so many countries...now Burma and Tibet

as an escalation of the insanity.

If we do not change, do not evolve, the end result will be well, the end of us as a species.

But I hope the spiritual implications will be an awakening of humankind.
Rose
Posted 4/10/2008 6:18 AM (#4308 - in reply to #4304)
Subject: RE: what are the spiritual implications of China's crack down in Tibet?

Student

Good point Kashia. Why so much turmoil in order to push the agenda of one particular group. The Tibetan Monks are a peaceful lot and I don't fully understand why all the agression towards them. Except that they are peaceful and as long as there are peaceful people there are those that simply must try to disturb their peace. I guess it's just too much to ask that they leave peaceful groups alone. Let them exist. There seems to be enough Earth for all of us, just not enough room for those that want to control it all.
mruppert
Posted 4/10/2008 10:53 PM (#4315 - in reply to #4299)

Hi all:
     I just want to introduce a little factoid that may change your thinking as to why the Chinese treat Tibet and Nepal the way they do.
      I am a historian by education, so what I say is what I know to be the most authentic sources that we have at the moment. If any care to dispute, I am open to new sources, and welcome them.
      Nazi Germany sent research teams to Tibet and Nepal because it was rumored that there was "secret" knowledge there. Misguided into thinking that the knowledge legitimized the metaphysical origins of the "Arayan" race..which certain  Germans mistakenly thought themselves to be...they sought to possess such knowledge and use it for further dominance.
      What did they find? Hmmmm....a way to implement mind control, a substance of life, an energy of great power...which by the way, lead to our new understanding of quantum energy. All of this from a bunch of monks!
      A somewhat reputable source is a book whose title is something like "Nazi Occultism yada yada yada"....I would go get it, but it is in a room that I have had to store a lot of boxes and my bike...and I don't feel like climbing over things, but you can always Google..it is there!
      Also, several thriller authors have used the Tibet "theme" as primary substance to novels....one I just recently looked at claims there is a mandala that can unleash a destructive force.
Of course, it is fiercely guarded by an order of Tibetian monks!
      Now, is the so called history and the fiction all a bunch of bs? I, honestly, have to say I don't think so.
      I have to think that the Allies destroyed the Nazi research because they were just plain dumb in doing so....but that the Chinese full well know what is potentially there....and wish to keep it for their own purposes.
       So, I ask the philosophical question....are the Tibetians enslaved or are they ultimately free? Sure, they are repressed by an authoritarian government who wishes something from them that they are not willing to give, BUT, you also have to notice that the Chinese don't march in and take "IT" because they don't quite know what to take. And, another reason why the Chinese have a bit of hesitancy...suppose there is a quantum energy machine (the Nazis called it a bell).....it had the ability to kill everything around it!
     Just some food for thought!
     In closing, I have tried to state things which are factual, and can be verified. If this sends you on a path of enlightenment, well, it did just the same for me. As a purely personal opinion, I believe that Tibet and Nepal should be deemed "spiritual places" as they both border the highest mountain in the world. On that mountain, a man died and CAME BACK TO LIFE! I am not joking, and Beck Weathers does not joke about it either when he speaks in public. A doctor now with no hands to cure....once dead...but alive again. There is a profound lesson in that, and much a Tibetian lesson.

Yours, respectfully in peace and love,
Marty, and meditating cats, Luckylee, Poppyhead, and the SissyGirl