The Wreck of the Titan
Rose
Posted 3/24/2008 11:54 AM (#4009)
Subject: The Wreck of the Titan

Student

I still find this fascinating. Talk about someone having a vision so many years in advance. Have any of you ever experienced something and thought...WOW that seems real, maybe it's a prediction years before it's time like this:

Wreck of the Titan

On April 14, 1912, the huge "unsinkable" ship the Titanic was steaming across the Atlantic towards New York. This was the Titanic's maiden voyage, and her captain was encouraged to break the record for speed while making the voyage. As most people know, after striking an iceberg, the unsinkable ship went down in only a matter of hours. Out of the 2,201 passengers, only 711 were saved. Since then, there have been many books and movies about the Titanic.

There was one fictional story written by a merchant seaman by the name of Morgan Robertson. Robertson's book was about an unsinkable passenger liner that sank while carrying the elite people of the time. The ship in Robertson's story was called the Titan and the book was titled The Wreck of the Titan. Even though the book is fictitious, the events in the story parallel the events of the Titanic. Both ships were built to be unsinkable. Both ships sank after striking an iceberg. Both ships were on their maiden voyage. The most well to do famous people were on the Titan and Titanic. Only one third of the passengers on each ship survived. Both ships had an inadequate number of lifeboats. Both ships were encouraged to break speed records during their voyage.

Robertson's book The Wreck of the Titan was never published. Each time it was rejected by editor's, they told him the same thing. The story was unbelievable. Surely the events he wrote of could not possibly happen to an unsinkable ship.

The book, The Wreck of the Titan was written in 1898, fourteen years before the Titanic hit an iceberg and settled on the bottom of the northern Atlantic.

The other thing that strikes me as interesting is the last two added letters added to the name Titan to form Titanic. Say them phonetically...I...C... sounds like icy doesn't it?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
MollyB
Posted 3/24/2008 12:59 PM (#4010 - in reply to #4009)
Subject: RE: The Wreck of the Titan

Student

It's also called 'Futility' in case anyone is looking for a copy of it. The book is definitely worth a read...eerie and interesting. My entire family (eight kids and mom and dad)
has a long-lived and keen attachment to Titanic. When my one of my nephews was 3 or 4 he would get in the bathtub in his clothes (they had to be certain clothes...as close
to formal attire as he could get) and he would play 'shipwreck'. We figure there is certainly something to it, if not a past life connection, then SOMETHING that draws us all to
it. And, incidentally, my birthday is April 14th (not 1912 though, lol).
aceraven
Posted 3/24/2008 3:10 PM (#4012 - in reply to #4009)

This is good & stirs up the eerie feel you get, worth researching, so I will add another one for the mind to ponder. In 1995 a movie came out called "Canadian Bacon". It was a comedy about our government freaked out because because the soviet Union was no longer thier enemy & they had no enemy to keep the people in fear. They solved the promblem with "International terrorism". That way they always had a enemy to engage....6 years later? aceraven lost in cyber space
Rose
Posted 3/26/2008 10:54 AM (#4046 - in reply to #4010)

Student

Oh this is interesting. Did your nephew start wearing the clothes before or after he learned of the titanic?

I was wondering if he was demonstrating this behavior and had never heard of the titanic or of the titan...Futility, that's the book? I will need to look up a copy of that. Thanks for sharing this.
MollyB
Posted 3/26/2008 11:46 AM (#4049 - in reply to #4046)

Student

Hello dear Rose....

I would have to say that my nephew almost assuredly would have heard my family talk about Titanic and his bathtub shipwrecks may have taken place after he saw the
Titanic movie in 1999. I can't say for sure that it did not. He has always been very connected to his past lives and that's what led me to believe this was the same type of
rememberance. He once picked up a guitar, (this was probably around the same time as his acting out the shipwrecks) started strumming (not exact chords but close) and
singing this song about

~ when my master goes away I can take a rest, but when he's home I work all day ~

or something along those lines. When I asked him where he heard that song he said"I used to sing it when I was an old, black man." He also, around the same time too now
that I think about it, used to go around PREACHING of all things! He'd never been to church and was never exposed to religious programs on tv, that my sister and I were
aware of, anyway. He also used to talk all the time about being a bear in the woods and chasing foxes. I told him once, "Danny, you should write these stories down
because they're very good." He gave me the strangest look and said, "These aren't stories they're REAL STUFF, Aunt Mol." He's an amazing kid...17 years old now and one
of my favorite people in the world! I once asked him what God was and he said "God is a butterfly with rainbow wings." He's awesome.

Oh...returning to Titanic from my tangent...the book is "Futility or The Wreck of the Titan". And I don't have the whole of this thread in front of me, but I think it was you that
mentioned adding 'ic' to Titan and it being reminiscent of the word 'ice'. I had never thought about that before. Yet another eerie, goosebumps piece of information!

Love to you!
MollyB
aceraven
Posted 3/26/2008 3:11 PM (#4055 - in reply to #4009)

Molly,
Have you spent time talking to your nephew about his connection to past lives. You have a nephew that still has memories of his past lives. Perhaps its time to connect with him on your studies. He is special, that I can feel, your very lucky to have him in your life. Is he happy & free of worry? Don't spend time getting program by tvs? Likes it outside where you can feel the sunshine?You have a great love for him, he knows something we all don't. He's a blessing...aceraven , lovin every minute
MollyB
Posted 3/26/2008 4:40 PM (#4056 - in reply to #4009)

Student

Hi Aceraven,

Yes he is so special and I love him dearly. He's got a few tv shows that he likes, but he prefers reading, movies and listening to music as far as entertainment goes. He has
a huge connection to David Ruffin from the Temptations and he is always writing stories and songs. He also draws and plays the bass. He went through a period of depression
because his dad passed when he was very, very young but he's out of it now and I would consider him to be a very happy guy. He and I have always been close and on
the same wavelength as far as Metaphysics. I've learned so much from him throughout the years and hopefully I've returned the favor. I've miss him so much since moving
from Indiana to Seattle, but we'll always be connected.
aceraven
Posted 3/26/2008 4:58 PM (#4057 - in reply to #4009)

Hi Molly,
If you ever get a chance to get him up there I'm sure he will love it. Theres lots of magical feelings up there & The Puget Sound has special feelings if you listen. Lots of young people up there & lots of places to check out. I've had the pleasure of being up there. Used to be a place called never neverland that was very cool. Been 40 years so who knows. Your Nephew is a special kid with gifts to share, keep in touch & send him love. Maybe we can all meet up there for lunch. My Mom lives in Ketchican and I'm planning to see her, cause she aint leaving the island no more. Have you gone up the Space Needle? aceraven, peace out
Rose
Posted 3/28/2008 11:13 AM (#4080 - in reply to #4049)

Student

Hello Molly! Thanks for the response. That is most interesting about your Nephew. I bet it would be informative to have him go under regressive hypnosis. It sounds as if he's a very old soul.

Thanks for the information on the book. Yes the IC at the end of Titanic, say it phonetically and it's "ICEY"....I....C...

Now I don't think that's coincedence I believe when things are too close, too informative, and happen in unusual numbers that it's God way of trying to send us messages here on earth. Only some of us choose to open our eyes and see or open our ears and hear. I believe there are streams of information that are sent to us here through the Universe. These messages are here to help us.

Peace and Love to you too Molly.
MollyB
Posted 3/28/2008 11:38 AM (#4081 - in reply to #4009)

Student

Hello Aceraven and Rose!

aceraven, I've heard tell that my sister and her family are visiting us in April, but so far it's just a rumor, lol! Yes, I've been up in the Space Needle...it wasn't until my other
sister came for a visit though. And I've been here for almost two years and have yet to see Brandon and Bruce Lees' graves. I'm behind on my Seattle tourist treks! Yes,
if you're ever coming to town, let me know and we can meet up! That goes for anyone else here on the forum too! =)

Rose, I wholeheartedly agree. Perhaps the reason for that book coming from the vast Creative Consciousness and into the world in the late 1800's was as a warning.
If Bruce Ismay or maybe Captain Smith had read Futility before Titanic left Belfast or Southhampton...well, they could not have missed the parallel...and I wonder if things
would have been different? I have always found such connections astounding and full of Spiritual information. I think it also shows us that these paralells are happening
in our own, everyday lives and we need to wake up and see them or we might just hit an 'iceberg'!

I know Danny has never had a past life regression, but I do think it would be interesting to see how much further he would tap into who he is. I was reading for him quite a
few years ago and was intuitively given that he has lived something like 280 lives. I had never seen that high a number before. He had me beat by 30+ lives, for sure! I
should talk to him about joining the forums here so you all can meet him.
Rose
Posted 4/2/2008 12:15 PM (#4200 - in reply to #4009)

Student

This is interesting. I hope you do decide to have him do a past life regression, when you feel he's ready, of course, you know I'm very sensitive to young children. You want to make sure they are of an age to handle all that new information they may experience.

Sometimes I have to stop and think, "what new signs are there that are showing themselves to me". It's so hard to know at times. I wish there were an easy way for us to know and maybe we could avoid disasters. I wonder if anyone had dreams or signs before the Katrina disaster? I further wonder if anyone looked into it? Were there enough questions about things?