who knows what the answer is
debsceleb
Posted 3/22/2008 6:51 AM (#3963)
Subject: who knows what the answer is

iI have to ask,who actualy knows what the true answer is,we all want to be enlightened,so we join groups,read books,listen to lectures,looking for an answer,is that question why are we here,what purpose do we serve,how did we get here,the mysteries of the universe,the qquest for knowledge seems endless,and everyone,rightly so,has their opinion,but to my mind if your looking for the afore mentioned question,or questions,you will never find an answer,from any leader,guide,tutor,book,simply because if we knew,we would not be on this earthplane,searchin for the truth,no one person has the right answer,its impossible,but the quest is endless,and the pockets empty.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aquarius
Posted 3/22/2008 1:31 PM (#3968 - in reply to #3963)
Subject: RE: who knows what the answer is

UMS Guest

Dear Friend - The spiritual pathway is a narrow one and, to my mind, the only safe way of treading it is by turning towards and listening to one’s inner teacher. Our in-tuition is the only truly reliable guru in the whole wide world, who will never let us down or lead us astray. It has the answers to all our questions and it alone can tell us what is right or wrong in any given situation. Apart from our inner guidance, it is important to become aware again that no-one has to walk on the Earth alone. Whether we are as yet aware of this or not, God and the Angels are with each and every one of us. Our Guardian Angel is always there to help us even in the smallest endeavour. It knows when we are ready to find out more about God, ourselves and the world we are living in. And when that moment comes, it will then guide us towards the right people and places.

With Love and Light,

Aquarius

Supernatural3
Posted 3/22/2008 7:21 PM (#3975 - in reply to #3963)

PhD Alumni

There is no real answer, what may be truth to one, is not truth to another.

SO, The answers are with-in each of us uniquely.

We all need some form of guidance to lead the way, until we do not need it anymore and lead our own way.

IE. I needed to be taught to read, tie my shoes, stop at red, etc. And I still learn from someone else everyday of my life. Money has nothing to do with it at all.

However, Nobody can find truths for anyone else. They must learn them on their own~

One example is: A child birdie leaves it's mothers nest..... starts flapping but cries "I can't do it" as it starts to fall towards the ground. The mother gives the child a swift kick in it's booty. This happened for 'two' reasons. -One, to give more height for more room to keep trying before falling and; -Two, to let the fledgling know that if they don't keep trying, they will get a foot up their butt, so naturally they try harder and fly.

Now, some will get different morals from this story, but either way, life always involves guidance, and effort for success.

Success will be one's own perception of achievement..... different thread.

debsceleb
Posted 3/22/2008 7:22 PM (#3977 - in reply to #3968)

yes my friend i understand what you are saying.Our intuition is the path to follow,if we listen in silence,and not be deterred by other points of view,i.e.In the quite.we ask what we should do,the first thought that comes into the mind,is the true intuition,and the one we should follow,but sometimes others,or those close to us,say something,and make us wonder if we were right,i have found,if i listen to too many,that takes me away from that first thought,things do not turn out right,and i vow to follow my first thought,gut instinct,if you like,it has never let me down.we are born with a guardian angel,who stays with us throughout our life time,on this earthplane,they look over us,and guide us,if again we choose to listen.I also beleive there are many angels waiting for our call,all we have to do is ask.when the time is right,the teacher will be there,some call it coincidence,i am not a beleiver in coincidence,but synchronicity.Life is full of lessons to be learned,we should consider ourselves lucky,honoured,whatever you may like to call it,if we are constantly being dogged by problems,traumas and such like,it is at these times,we are learning,and how we cope with the trauma,problems,determines our level of being,the more we learn from mistakes problems etc,the further along the path to enlightenment we go.okay,thats it for now,thankyou for your thoughts,i wish you well
Aquarius
Posted 3/23/2008 9:29 AM (#3988 - in reply to #3963)

UMS Guest

All we need to do is learn to listen to our feelings; doing that, we shall always know what is right or wrong in any given situation - even if friends and family say otherwise. What comes from our inner teacher and guide that is the truth for us; it may - as Jilly points out - not be anyone else's but it is our own. With love - Aquarius