THE PURPOSE OF BEING ON EARTH
SouthernCrow
Posted 2/29/2008 4:55 AM (#3726)
Subject: THE PURPOSE OF BEING ON EARTH

GATEWAY TO THE COSMOS

When you look up at the night sky you see a myriad of stars. Have you ever asked the question why am I on Earth and not some other place? My simple reasoning is as follows. The commonly accepted colors of the aura and there meanings are as follows RED - passion ,ORANGE - ambition, pride, YELLOW - intellect, GREEN -emapthy and sympathy, PINK - affection, BLUE- devotion.

When a mattador waves a red flag at a bull it is to make it angry with passion so it will charge. Colours affect our consciousness. We were put in this environment for a reason and looking around us at the colours tells us what we are meant to learn here on Earth. The predominant colours in a natural environment are green from the plants and trees and blue from the sky or sea. Therefore we are here on Earth to learn 2 fundamental lessons. The first is from the colour green and that is empathy and sympathy. This is also the colour of the heart chakra so to improve the heart is also why we are here which is naturally the part of our body where we feel empathy and sympathy. The second major colour is blue and this is to teach us devotion, that spiritual or religious feeling. A reverance for God or the Great Spirit. In theory once we learn these 2 lessons we achieve our collective purpose for being on Earth. Could we then graduate to other worlds?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 3/3/2008 10:42 AM (#3754 - in reply to #3726)
Subject: RE: THE PURPOSE OF BEING ON EARTH

PhD Alumni

Maybe we chose earth just to experience it. Call it a vacation..... we wanted to know more, we asked for it.... we are here.

I bet there are millions of other earths out there.... i bet we get our chance to go to any of them. This one was my vacation ride for the moment.... maybe next time I will pick a more primitive one. Who knows....

Live, love and enjoy~
debsceleb
Posted 3/11/2008 10:13 AM (#3795 - in reply to #3726)
Subject: RE: THE PURPOSE OF BEING ON EARTH

I BELEIVE WE ARE ON THIS EARTHPLANE TO LEARN,WE COME FROM SPIRIT WE RETURN TO SPIRIT.WE R TAUGHT AT AN EARLY AGE THERE IS A HEAVEN AND HELL,THIS EARTH IF U LIKE IS OUR HELL,IF WE AALLOW IT TO BE,WHEN OUR LESSONS HAVE BEEN LEARNT,WE RETURN TO OUR TRUE HOME ,THE SPIRIT HOME,FROME WENCE WE CAME.WHEN TIMES ARE BAD,WE GET DEPRESSED,DESPONDENT,BUT WE SHOULD EMBRACE THESE TRAUMAS,AS THEY R OUR LESSONS,IF WE WERE TO EXPERIENCE NOTHING,LIFE WAS ALWAYS ROSY,ETC,WE WOULD LEARN NOTHING FROM THE BAD TIMES,THAT IS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE EXPERIENCE TRAUMA,DEPRESSION,SUFFERRING,IF WE R STRONG,WE GET THROUGH,IF WE ASK FOR HELP FROM A HIGHER SOURCE,WE WIL BE GIVEN THE AMSWER,THERE ARE PEOPLE WE SOMETIMES MEET MAYBE ONLY ONCE IN OUR LIFETIME,THEY GIVE US WISE ADVICE,THEY HELP,AND WE NVER SEE THEM AGAIN,THOSE ARE THE ANGELS,THEY HAVE A SPECIAL AURA,MANY ANGELS WALK AMONGST US,WE HAVE OUR OWN GUARDIAN ANGEL,FROM WHEN WE WERE BORN,A SPIRIT WHO CHOSE OUR BODY,TO ENTER,TO ENABLE THEM IN HUMAN FORM TO COMPLETE TASKS,THEY MAY NOT HAVE COMPLETED THE FIRST TIME ROUND,THEY WILL RETURN UNTIL THEY HAVE LEARNED WHAT THEY ARE MEANT TO,CHILDREN,BABIES,WHO ONLY LIVE FOR A SHORT WHILE,HAVE COME TO LEARN A FINAL THING,IT IS UP TO US TO DO THE BEST WE CAN TO HELP OUR SPIRIT COMPLETE THEIR JOURNEY,WE ARE AL THE SAME,AS ONE,IN SPIRIT,BUT DOWN HERE,WE HAVE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME TO LEARN,WHEN THAT TIME IS OVER,WE PASS OVER,LEAVING THE BODY,THE SHELL,AND OUR SPIRIT RETURNS HOME