New User-UMS
tulinb
Posted 2/23/2008 6:48 PM (#3691)
Subject: New User-UMS

hello all. could anyone comment on the UMS. preparing to join and go for the PHd
thanks and love
Top of the page Bottom of the page
instinctual
Posted 2/23/2008 6:52 PM (#3693 - in reply to #3691)
Subject: RE: New User-UMS

PhD Alumni

Hi there!
I only just started UMS in January and it is by far the best decision I have ever made. It is a ground braking curriculum and I cannot say enough about the quality of the courses. They are clearly well thought out and extremely well researched. The staff is so helpful and kind and are with you every step of the way. Go For It and Best Wishes!
tulinb
Posted 2/23/2008 7:20 PM (#3694 - in reply to #3693)

Thank you for you time. To stumble upon this was amazing. My intention is to pursue.

Thanks
John W. Kelly
Posted 2/25/2008 11:37 AM (#3695 - in reply to #3691)

Regular

Perhaps you didn't stumble!
Supernatural3
Posted 2/25/2008 8:05 PM (#3700 - in reply to #3691)

PhD Alumni

I have to agree as well.

I graduated from UMS back in 06. Absolutely loved every moment of it and consider the school a part of my family. It was through this school that i found out that I was able to channel information, as well as learn that my calling was being a hypnotist. So I then pursued more schooling with that. Which lead me to psychology. My credits from this school, ITT-tech and HMI, were able to be transfered to a secular college. Which gave me equivalent to a Bachelors (secular). I am now working on my Masters in Psychotherapy. To utilize with my hypnotherapy career, which I do merge with my metaphysical and spiritual beliefs, when people request that. They see my certificates, diplomas and licenses and always have interest in them.

After graduating with UMS here: I have now officiated 8 weddings and my ad in the yellow pages was only placed in there since Jan. 08. As an ordained UMS reverend, and practitioner, I am able to offer spiritual counseling as well as perform weddings. I love it.

I always tell people: My career is Hypnosis / Psychology
My way of life is: Metaphysics / Spirituality
My hobby is: Paranormal Investigations

YES, we can have it all~