Ringing in one ear
COLLIN
Posted 2/19/2008 1:23 AM (#3671)
Subject: Ringing in one ear

Hello everybody.

I am hearing this ringing sound in my right ear. It started about a week ago. Does anybody have any answers or comments for this?

Thanks
Collin
South Africa

Edited by COLLIN 2/19/2008 1:23 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 2/19/2008 8:15 AM (#3672 - in reply to #3671)
Subject: RE: Ringing in one ear

PhD Alumni

While not being a medical doctor, I cannot give medical cause or diagnose. But when i had that happen to me they called it Tinnitus. Here is a website that you can learn more about that specific problem, if that is what it is. http://www.ata.org/

Luckily, mine went away. Mine was caused by a massive blow to the head. I was hit in the head by a man, who was aiming for another man, who ducked and I was behind him, so i took the punch. Nice place, huh? But that isn't it, I then lost my balance and fell down, and hit the end of a table on the way down. So I hit both sides of my head that same night. I didn't end up going to the ER for two days, when the ringing wouldn't stop. It finally did, but took a long time. (months)

On the other hand, if it comes and goes, it's known to be a spirit guide trying to talk to you, or give warning, or advice, etc.

Blessings~
instinctual
Posted 2/19/2008 11:28 AM (#3673 - in reply to #3671)

PhD Alumni

Hi Collin-

Some also say that it is an Angel attempting to get your attention. They are communicating to you in their frequency. Please do not discount any medical reason for ringing in your ears which can be anything from an ear infection, vertigo, high blood pressure, etc.

Lori
Rose
Posted 3/14/2008 1:47 PM (#3816 - in reply to #3671)

Student

Collin, I think most everyone has experienced this at one time or another. Something strange I've experienced and I can only guess as to why it happens is that when I'm speaking to one of my associates there's almost something that feels like a presence next to me and it's trying to scream in my ear. I can't hear anything, but I experience the feelings that you would experience as if someone were screaming right at me. At times I wish I could really see who or what it was. My guess is that it's an Angel trying to get my attention. Trying to protect me or warn me of something. Well I finally got the message and began limiting my association with this person and you know what it felt like a dark cloud moving away from me. There are medical reasons for ringing. I would also ask you to pay attention to where you are, what your feeling and what you're thinking about when this happens to you.

Much Peace to you!
MollyB
Posted 3/14/2008 5:21 PM (#3818 - in reply to #3671)

Student

Hello Collin!

I would have to agree. Everytime that happens to me it's a call from the Universe (Angels, Spirit Guides, whatever term you are comfortable with) to really assess where I
am and open my eyes to etheric guidance. It's usually followed by vivid dreams and/or an increase in synchronistic happenings. Whatever may follow, if you can stay in a
state of objective awareness you'll understand the call.

Best of luck!
Molly
soulfire
Posted 3/14/2008 5:31 PM (#3820 - in reply to #3671)

Alumni

That'so funny. Over here, when there's something having to do w/ the ear we always ask what it is that you heard that bothered you (lots of times it is ringing or itching)? Many times something will immediately rise in the consciousness and the awareness of it causes it to go away. Other times it takes a little work.

My son recently had this happen and he told me he got threatened on the phone by a friend's friend who'd grabbed the phone. He'd evidently been bothered in his SC and being aware cause it to resolve.
MollyB
Posted 3/14/2008 5:33 PM (#3821 - in reply to #3671)

Student

That's cool, Soulfire. Now that's the mind-body-Spirit connection in action! =)