Lucid Living?
ongoingbattle
Posted 1/30/2008 11:08 AM (#3580)
Subject: Lucid Living?

I have always been a pretty opened minded thinker, and strive to be more so. In the last couple years, my entire outlook on life has change as my mind has grown and matured. I believe there are signs that an individual may find or see that will aid in making someone more confident about their decisions and path. I'm not really sure when i became aware that i was on a journey, but i am now conscious of the fact that my journey started the day i was conceived. I would just like to share a couple of my thoughts about lucid living and an example of a sign that has let reinforced my current path. A person without an arm is still a person. The real me is not physical. The real me is a culmination of my conscious thought, and my subconscious. Who am I? i am ME! What am I? I am a conscious soul! "I use my emotions, thoughts and challenges to lead me to deeper places within myself." This is the daily affirmation i picked today. Everytime we grow, we unlock a little more of our subconcious. I believe my recent growth has allowed me to develop greater insight to myself and the world around me.
I was out to breakfast the 2 days ago with some friends, and we were not talking much since the food was really good. One friend said that it was too quiet, and told me to give her a topic for conversation. I threw out the word Sanskrit. Now this is a very random topic. I don't think i have heard or seen this word used in everyday conversation or even in a book in quite sometime. I pictured two numbers when i picked my daily affirmation, and the second one was "I create subtle shifts in the consciousness of all that I meet. I give DARSHAN secretly to others, even while going about my daily tasks. I influence others in positive ways." I did not know what Darshan meant so i looked it up. "Darshan is a Sanskrit (also used to some extent in Urdu) term meaning "sight" (in the sense of an instance of seeing something or somebody), vision, apparition, or glimpse. It is most commonly used for "visions of the divine," i.e. of a god or a very holy person or artifact." My only reaction to this is "Of course it's sanskrit!!" In the past i probably wouldn't have made the connection, and if i did i would have dismissed it quickly. Now i uses it to reaffirm that I am on the right path in at least some aspect of my life. I have seen many other signs, some involving such a complex random series of events that connects so many things that even a die hard aethiest might wonder... So much more to say, but i don't want to scare people away from reading a long post. i encourage people to share some of the signs they have seen on their journey that they could not ignore, and anyone who is truly walking the world with their eyes open will have at least one!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 1/30/2008 2:38 PM (#3591 - in reply to #3580)
Subject: RE: Lucid Living?

PhD Alumni

I think things happen in our lives to guide us into our intended paths. Sure.... i would say being lucid is to notice those signs.

I have been pretty stubborn, because i have been off my path several times and forced to change direction. It's quite amazing to know that there are reasons for weird things to happen.

When i first started to begin my path with being spiritual, it had to of been when i was a kid, but i kept asking God to please give me signs that another realm existed. I was always a very lucid dreamer and I swear i have seen a lot of future events. Way future... not in my lifetime now. But i did finally get my proof. My grandfather passed away, and two days after his passing, he came to me in the flesh. We had a full telepathic conversation. When he left, i had my answer that i asked for.

That kicked open full potential to change my life.

Things then started happening that stopped me from continuing my career i was currently in. Major problems to where i had no choice but to find a total different career. And now it's happened to me three times. I am now in the career where i think I will spend the rest of my life.

I hope my eyes are open now..... because i love my life.
Top of the page Bottom of the page