Channeling my higher self.............
artisan
Posted 12/12/2007 10:00 AM (#3179)
Subject: Channeling my higher self.............

Here is a message I recieved this morning for any of you who would like to read it. Do remember I am leaving out names just for that specific reason. This is about the 9th time that I have been able to channel spirit and I just wanted to share it with you guys.

Letter,

There is much significance with your great eye dream and the empty sink and faucet. The dream signifies in your case that your 3rd eye is opening and that you still need to do some cleansing. The following night you had a dream about 2 old freinds. This is where some emotional clearing needs to be done. You see you somewhat befriended your friend who was only trying to look out for your best intensions. He always told you things the way they were and you would take them as if he was"raggin" on you. He knew how you were due to him helping you along in your previous relationship. All he was trying to do was show you the right path, and that your path didn't need to go down the road with your xwife. You like having friends but only at your convenience and that is another point he was trying to make out. So you abandoned him and moved onto your xwife.

Now the significance of your xwife is that you also abandoned her too. It seems as if you have this pushing away exercise down pat. That is not what you need to do. It's time for you to start working through your issues in order to reach the moment in time which brings you great peace and true love.....

So how can I release and forgive and be forgiven by these people. Well you know that you will never forget them, do not hold yourself respondisble for your actions anymore. This is giving away your power. Release your sadness and do not hold yourself responsible anymore. You are at a place and time in your physical life now that you see what you have done. Knowing this is seeing and emotional clearing out of those old memory banks. Once you release these we will contact you more about some additional clearing that you must do. Do this each time until they are all gone from this present lifetime. After that we will begin to show other lives in your past where you have done similiar things. This is the point where you need to be . Learning from the lessons/contracts, you are raising your vibration to more of love and compassion in order to move on with your ascension process.

Do seek us more often as we know we can help you along your mission.

What about the "blank" situation. I like his group and everyone who channels in it...."Blank" is a whole different story. Yes "blank" did have some problems in the past, and it just so happens that you stumbled across something that could disrupt his group. He feels that bringing up the past will in turn hurt his present moment in time. I don't understand why he thought I was judging him, and all he did was push me away. His teachings say to forgive and have compassion yet he doesn't have it in this situation. Why is he being like this? First of all you hit him where it hurts and he took it very litterally and to heart. You see you have the power to spread some bad things throughout his group and he is afraid of that. But I won't do that as I am taught that way now. We understand and that is just how you should be. Just keep reading the messages that get posted there and keep that with you as that is what you need to know for now. Keep him close but don't hold him to blame for anything.

Back to you on why you haven't been contacting us. Know now in your heart that you can reach us at anytime. The last weeks absence hasn't been good for you...in a sense you were plugged in really bad. You have a means of touching a few people this coming Friday, do so and new doors will open up for you. Take what we tell you and move forward. Come back to us each and every morning as your focus is very intense at that time. Daily channeling will increase the connection into more moment to moment.

Take this with you in your pondering today and use it to seek the answers that you so desire. Ask the right questions and you will recieve the right answers. It is this that will move you further along, and all with begin to come back to you....We LOVe you very much

Your spiritual familly

Edited by artisan 12/12/2007 10:09 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
soulfire
Posted 12/12/2007 10:36 AM (#3180 - in reply to #3179)
Subject: RE: Channeling my higher self.............

Alumni

Wow, Artisan, that was beautiful - thank you fro sharing. My channeling skills are still very beginner, but I hope to get better. ~SF
Tracy
Posted 12/12/2007 12:03 PM (#3185 - in reply to #3179)

Student

Wonderful Artisan! This is exactly what you needed to do for yourself, connect with your intuitive wisdom, your Higher Self. From this inner voice which only has the highest love and intentions for you and your relations, you can receive messages which speak of your greatest inner challenges. You can know without becoming defensive that you are supported and empowered to overcome any obstacles, create new ways of relating, and move forward in your pursuits. Thanks for sharing this inner communication with us, I am sure it will also encourage others to seek out that voice within their own hearts too.
artisan
Posted 12/12/2007 12:17 PM (#3188 - in reply to #3185)

Thank you very much!

I don't mind sharing with everyone at all, although I will leave out some names from time to time. I used to be afraid of channeling that I would keep putting it off with my mind making excuses on why it won't work. But I can tell you that everyone has the ability, although some people may have more blocks than others. Best way to describe it, is to push mind and ego aside and let that intuitive voice be heard, (without actually hearing anything) and do not let obstacles like fear get in the way. It can only be felt in the heart as the heart needs to just pour out onto the ground. I try to let heart flood the very feet of everyone who is around me. Imagine it, and do it.

I can help some here to channel although each persons experiences are different. The old me; Selfish....The new me; Loving and Giving. Isn't it all about giving of one's self anyway?

Thanks,
Love and Light

Edited by artisan 12/12/2007 12:39 PM
Aquarius
Posted 12/20/2007 2:26 PM (#3274 - in reply to #3179)

UMS Guest

To the theme of channelling I would like to share with you an astonishing chain of events that recently took place on three subsequent days. On the first day, a friend drew my attention to Nelson Mandela’s message. On its own it had been available in this section for quite some time, but it is now part one of the article before you. On the second day, I wrote the response of my inner teacher to Nelson Mandela’s words and posted it here. And would you believe it? During my third day’s morning devotions, which at that time included reading White Eagle books, I came across the teaching that is now part three.

1) Nelson Mandela in his Inaugural Address said: ‘Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It’s our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves: ‘Who am I to be brilliant, beautiful, talented and fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of the Universe and playing small doesn’t serve the world. There is nothing enlightening about shrinking, so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of the Universe that is within us. It’s not just in some of us: it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. And as we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.’

2) Through our inner connection with the Source of all life, not just a selected few but each one of us is potentially a receiving station for the Divine wisdom that constantly flows directly from there into all life. Bearing in mind that in the fullness of time, everybody will be acting as Its channel, to me, Mandela’s message is a prophecy of things to come on the Earth plane, when each one of us will be powerful beyond measure. Yet, this will not happen through some kind of magic, but has to be conscientiously worked on by every individual soul. Each has to strive to bring forth the best from within themselves and leave the selfish desires of our earthly nature behind.

The purpose of our being here is that we should learn to serve the highest good of the whole and seek to work unselfishly to make our world a better place for all. Those who endeavour to do this can increasingly be used as channels of light, through which the inspiration of the Highest can flow onto the Earth plane, guiding each one of us through their intuition into right thought, word and action. On our own we are nothing and can do nothing. But as the energies of the Highest increasingly flow through us, it is possible to gradually become an ever more powerful influence in our world. All we have to do is to resist the temptation of using what we find for self-glorification, and instead to celebrate and glorify God’s great power, wisdom and love.

This applies especially to souls who in this lifetime are destined to learn their lessons through working upfront and in leading positions. But it is just as relevant to those who humbly, modestly and unseen by earthly eyes serve in the background and behind the scenes of public life, to do their share of blessing and healing all life. At least occasionally, let us spare a loving thought for all leaders of our world and the special tests they are constantly facing, to establish what degree of spiritual maturity they have reached. Are they as yet capable of serving as tools and channels for the Highest or do they still put their own selfish interests first?

3) ‘God breathed into Adam the breath of life; and God will breathe into you this same breath of life, if you will [always] hold the thought of the perfect life in your mind and heart. Then you will be able to say in truth, as the Master Jesus did, ‘I and my Father are one … I am in the Father and the Father is in me.’ Hold fast to this realisation of the light, of the life within you. Let the light manifest through you; let it shine throughout the world.

‘You as an individual are of the greatest importance, because the perfect expression of God through you can influence countless lives. Every human soul is of the utmost importance because every soul is potentially a reflector of God’s life [and a channel for bringing the glory of God on the Earth].’ White Eagle ‘Golden Harvest – Creation, not Destruction’

‘This then is your way of life – to live not only to enjoy yourselves to beautify, to benefit the Earth and its people, and to help forward the spiritual evolution of all life. This is a responsibility laid upon each living soul by its Creator; because the whole community depends for its progress on each individual soul that quickens with God.’ White Eagle ‘Morning Light – A Clear and Golden Sky’

With Love and Light,

Aquarius

Maru Dana
Posted 12/20/2007 6:34 PM (#3275 - in reply to #3179)
Subject: ---

Student

I think it is wonderful that you connected do gracefuly with your Higher Self! Thank you for encouraging us by sharing your process!

Edited by Maru Dana 12/20/2007 6:35 PM
Aquarius
Posted 12/21/2007 10:50 AM (#3276 - in reply to #3179)

UMS Guest

Thank you and bless you, Maru Dana - and welcome in our midst on the Message Board. With love and light - Aquarius