unreal
Supernal
Posted 11/29/2007 5:58 PM (#3061)
Subject: unreal

student

i was just wondering if anyone else out there is starting to see a different reality than the one we've been taught unfold? to be more specific; ive been studying everything outside the "norm" for about ten years now, and while a hidden undercurrent of a metaphysical reality began to quickly reveal itself, nothing could have prepaired me for the sudden insight to the big picture. a little more than few years ago i had an experiencial realization that we are all dreaming. i am a dream character, you are a dream character, and in fact nothing i will ever experience in any lifetime will be anything more than some character dreamed up by god. i could and can still feel this within myself and everyone and everything, like a core of real (God?) inside everyone but the body, mind, and objects are all just pictures being created within a dreaming mind. the freedom from all fear made this the most exiting and peacefull experience i ever had and still continues to this day. ive only read about a few others going through this but have never met anyone, so i was just wondering if anyone else was going through this. believe me, i have lots of theories and have spoken to many disincarnate being about this, but would love the insite of other people.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 11/29/2007 10:32 PM (#3063 - in reply to #3061)
Subject: RE: unreal

PhD Alumni

I think you are right on target. I have had so many experiences that i cannot explain. I have even had a complete telepathic conversation with my deceased grandfather. My dreams have revealed the future to me. I have seen too much. So like you, i know beyond a shadow of doubt that this is not our real identity, nor our real existence. I think you are correct when it's closer to a dream.

At least that is how i see it too.
Blessings~
whitelion342
Posted 11/30/2007 4:17 AM (#3066 - in reply to #3061)

Hey Supernal,
Yea i agree with you much,i also have felt it even more now,its asif all this human existence falls away,we die everyday, the natural aspects of ourselves,all in the end, as a way of speak,we are complete, and in oneness with ourself the Divinity or Creator of ourselves.Then we discover that we never had a beginning nor an end,we are a circle or universe within a universe..And yes it does feel asif we in a dreamworld..I dont think or feel that it ever was possible to wake up, wake up from what,or rather waking into this realm..Truly we are own creations, anyway.,would love to know more about your experiences..
Blessed Be
Aurora
Supernal
Posted 12/1/2007 2:31 PM (#3077 - in reply to #3061)

student

Thank you for your responses so far. I really liked what you said whitelion, about "wake up to what?", ive hade those same questions myself, its like no matter what reality you wake up to, if your still exeriencing then your still dreaming. You asked me to describe more..... have you ever had a lucid Dream, you know when your in the middle of a dream and you suddenly look around you and realize that you are dreaming. At that moment, when you realize your dreaming, there is absolutely no doubt at all. I used to have those dreams alot..... that is until the day i had that exact same experience during a normal everyday routine in my waking life. it was the most profound experience i ever had (and i have had alot).
mruppert
Posted 12/2/2007 2:38 AM (#3080 - in reply to #3061)

Hi all:
     AuroraBlanco says:

"Then we discover that we never had a beginning nor an end,we are a circle or universe within a universe."
     You may not realize how right you are, and I did not realize how right I might be, until I saw that a new book has been published by two gentlemen, one from Princeton University and a co-author from University of Cambridge.In case you are interested the title is "The Endless Universe-Beyond the Big Bang" and it is supposedly written for the general public, but from what I see in advance of having the book (which I will tomorrow) it is quite tedious for those who are not interested in science.
     HOWEVER, it's metaphysical importance is monumental. They now offer the concepts and proofs that time is infinite, not only in progression, but in totality. Which, is what I said in previous posts on various forums.
      Now, to make it practical for this forum, it is not that you live in a dream (shadow) world, as the Blair brothers said in observing the shadow puppets in Indonesia...see my post in re the man who sets the newspaper on fire with his hand....it is that we accept the most immediate perception of reality, not realizing or knowing that there are many alternative perceptions, all of which are perfectly valid and very real...except we cannot or do not want to perceive them.
     If you are troubled or afflicted, but you "see" a wholesome and well you, you are simply seeing the truth...the alternative to your current perception...and one which you can realize with a change in perception.
Peace and Luv,
Marty and Perceptual Cats
Supernal
Posted 12/3/2007 6:03 PM (#3085 - in reply to #3061)

student

thanks for your insight mruppet, i had a similar realization recently about the personal perception of reality being a relative thing, that there is no static perception of reality that can be correct. in fact ive been working on my ability to change my perception to fit the situation as a sort of experiment. i must say though my dream perception has been the most freeing and difficult to discount as just one more perception thats out there simply because when im experiencing it, it fits in so well with what the Buddha described when he achieved enlightenment. now im not saying that im enlightened or anything, but it does make me wonder if that was what he and other enlightened beings refer to when they speak of the illusion of mana.
on another note, you also got me interested in that book you were talking about (i love quantum physics), and ill definately be checking it out.
whitelion342
Posted 12/4/2007 12:11 AM (#3088 - in reply to #3061)

"To bend the spoon you must be the spoon.." matrix
whitelion342
Posted 12/4/2007 12:22 AM (#3089 - in reply to #3085)

hello everybody,
this perception is is quite difficult to maintain if at first you have grasped its potential, oddly enough the first primal energy that sets in is that of fear..but we all know why it happens.The enlightenmet feeling is the closest the body percieves as dying..But im trailing off from the topic..From experience i can safely say the best way to maintain this,is to be in a state of love,simply by feeling it towards myself..imagination is a wonderful gift, it is the childlike though that will move great worlds...
love and light
Aurora
Supernatural3
Posted 12/4/2007 11:03 AM (#3091 - in reply to #3061)

PhD Alumni

I can agree with that whole heartedly. It makes great sense and i find it to be true in my own feelings and experience.
That is the perfect way to overcome fear too.....
Great topic~
Supernal
Posted 12/4/2007 2:44 PM (#3096 - in reply to #3061)

student

i think im a little confused as to what you two are referring to...... my post or the one about the spoon? lol
Supernatural3
Posted 12/4/2007 3:07 PM (#3097 - in reply to #3061)

PhD Alumni

I am sorry, i should have been more specific, but i liked all the posts. I loved the matrix quote and the Mana, Buddhist way of thinking too. I think we are all coming a little closer to enlightenment. It will be slightly always different for each and everyone of us. I also loved the last post. Everything is making so much sense to me. It's just wonderful to hear so many views, all similar to how i feel as well.

Blessings~
Supernal
Posted 12/4/2007 7:39 PM (#3100 - in reply to #3061)

student

yea i know what you mean, i dont get alot of spiritual shop talk where i live (medford, OR) so its realy refreshing to read that other people think like i do! its also great to see how everyone within these forums are in one stage of there developement or another but STILL DEVELOPING, cant go wrong with that!! i believe the end of grwoing is the beginning of dieing!
Tracy Martin
Posted 12/4/2007 10:22 PM (#3103 - in reply to #3061)

Alumni

I get blissed out contemplating all this! I don't have to struggle so hard with myself. What a relief! I can participate more lovingly in the dream and understand that other people's perceptions/actions make this play a more interesting challenge to continue discovering mySelf in them. "All the world's a play, and we the actors in it." Shakespeare
Supernal
Posted 12/6/2007 5:05 PM (#3115 - in reply to #3061)

student

i know exactly what you mean. More and more lately im starting to see everything material in this world as one big set in one of many big plays, and i see us all as actors wether we know it or not. and when i die and go to heaven, hell, or nirvana or whatever, that will still be one big set for another big play!
mruppert
Posted 12/9/2007 2:36 AM (#3140 - in reply to #3061)

Hello to all:
    Our Whitelion, ARoar has said:
"oddly enough the first primal energy that sets in is that of fear..but we all know why it happens."
     I humbly ask you, Aurora, to expand on what you are saying; as I believe you have hit upon a fundamental truth! I am very interested in the concept you have stated....as fear has been the prime motivating factor for all of mankind's ills.
     Tell me, us,  what you mean?

P & L,
Marty and Tantalized Cats
whitelion342
Posted 12/10/2007 5:30 AM (#3145 - in reply to #3061)

Martyiii..hello, everybody.
To reply to what you quoted, all in this question you have asked is the answer..Fear is simply that of which i do not know of..or in whichever way it is linked to,refering to the consciousness of humanity itself.Please ask me a definite question and i would be able to find your answer from within myself..? Of what has happened to me, i find my mind not being able to process what i would like to speak of..i feel now that i can only share with you an insight by connecting with you from my soul, its easier..
All my love
Aurora