5th dimensional ?
whitelion342
Posted 11/29/2007 6:47 AM (#3055)
Subject: 5th dimensional ?

Hey there, as i said,i did some searching,read up about the 5th dimensional movement..
Its definitly a metaphysical shift..
Apparently, this shift is now in motion,so anybody questions,comments ?
This is the transition period for a soul to finally become with within,in perfect love and perfect trust,as i keep saying it, but you have to be in trust with your own Universal creator..
Love and Light
Aurora
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Aquarius
Posted 11/29/2007 9:14 AM (#3056 - in reply to #3055)
Subject: RE: 5th dimensional ?

UMS Guest

Dear whitelion – I feel intuitively that the shift of consciousness you have been observing within yourself is part of the great healing process that is now taking place. We live in special times, for we and our world are now ready for the re-awakening of the core knowledge within us of who and what we truly are, and always have been. Well then, what are we? Each one of us is a spark of the Divine, of the Great One, one of whose names is God. We are always one with our Creator, who is the Universal force that flows through all creatures and beings, and is in all objects. No life exists outside of or without God. There is a Great Universal Plan, in which everything and everyone has their place and their role to play. And there is no power in the whole of Creation that can separate anyone or anything from God, but one and that is our earthly mind.

The way I understand this life is that each one of us has been through many lifetimes, not just one or two; and that there is a very special purpose of coming into this one. We are all being offered the potential for consciously re-connecting and becoming one again with our Creator, whilst living in physicality. In this process we become whole and holy; that is what being healed truly means.  And that is why now opportunities for finding healing are being offered to each one of us. Yet, because we have the gift of free will, it is up to every individual’s own decision whether we wish to take advantage of what is on offer or not. When the two parts of our being, the human and the Divine, have fully merged into each other, we once again shall be whole, holy and healed – the way we once were. When this happens, our sense of separateness disappears and we are one again with our Source, each other and all life. We shall then be healed in mind, body, spirit and soul. This is the kind of healing we are all here to seek for ourselves and our world. And it makes no difference whether we as yet consciously aware of this or not. It is worth every tiny effort we make toward this end, because when this healing process is complete, there will be peace within us and also our world. Through seeking natural ways of healing of whatever may befall us, and also through living our life in more peaceful ways, each one of us is here to make their own contribution to this end.

With Love and Light,

Aquarius 

artisan
Posted 12/4/2007 4:53 PM (#3099 - in reply to #3055)

Now that was very well put.

Be strong.
Tracy Martin
Posted 12/4/2007 10:10 PM (#3102 - in reply to #3055)

Alumni

There is an increase of knowledge of all kinds throughout the world. Spiritual principles, the very heart of spiritual teachings, no matter what religion, are being understood and acted on by more and more people. The cries for relief from suffering, (human, animal, environmental) are being heard and the compassion of billions of people is welling up in response. All around us people are outraged at the injustices they see in the world and angrily argue about the best ways to solve the problems. What cannot be contained or resisted is that loving force within humanity that recognizes the divine within the 'other.' Politicians, rulers, corporations, militias, none of them can stand against the force of the love that the common people are overflowing with.

Wonderful, wonderful people! Family, friends, and neighbors! You really are the ones you have been waiting for! Each generation grows wiser, quicker to understand what is good, grasping principles of the science of mind, of transformation, of heart opening- in a moment, and moving forward with new strength and new kindness. The veils between the worlds are thin, the awareness of humanity is penetrating and enfolding even broader perspectives of multi-dimensionality. This world will change. It is the desire within your hearts, the divine spark, which is creating the change. Every step you take into the Unknown for your healing and for the healing of all paves the way for millions more to take that step too.

When I am discouraged, I think of You, and the good will within your hearts that touches so many makes me smile.

mruppert
Posted 12/8/2007 11:23 PM (#3137 - in reply to #3055)

Hi to all my favorite posters, and you are all here!
     My "world" is very different from yours, in that I see maybe 11 or 1,000+exponential  different, yet related dimensional places.
     Since I believe that all is timeless, I feel mandated to make the particular place that "we" will spend a vast majority of time in, a BETTER place than it is now.
     In peoples estimation, I am no longer a kid, but I am, at the same time, also one of the kids that demonstrates against the WTO and the IMF and the G-group nations. I voted for The Natural Law Party candidate in a  past prezydential election, because I thought that Dr. John Haglands' concept of transcendental meditation in world affairs would do more good than a war machine mentality. Would it have? I dunno! He never got the chance to prove it one way or another.
     What I can say is this....there is a very strong movement to find something that is, not of a sudden, but of a sorried past, more meaningfull in life. My fellow boomers turn back to religion, but it is what they, themselves, rejected in the past, and they may now find little comfort in it.
     This leads some of us to seek true meaning, spiritual meaning, religious meaning and metaphysical meaning. And, it leads a few of us to question how we might obtain this.
     So, as Tracy indicates, we gather together in this guise to try to find a "way", bolder and brighter than what was before. In our search, we find many guardian angels, gatekeepers, and guides.
     You are all my guides, and have helped me so much, that I cannot ever adequately express my gratitude, but will eventually make small and feeble attempts to do so.
     5th dimensional or not, I am on a true journey, and I don't honestly know where I am going.
Fond Regards,
Marty; Luckylee, Poppyhead, and Sissygirl
whitelion342
Posted 12/13/2007 1:43 AM (#3199 - in reply to #3055)

Once upon a time people asked where the Divinity lived, and They responded, in your heart of understanding and to do..So Marty, our journeys lead us to ourselves,simplicity is the key, as we have come in to this world singular so we shall leave,but to come closer to the point..Aree our journeys not simply leading us to ourselves ?If God is Love,then where else would love be, than within us..Still to bring humanity into this equasion, we are an life giving souls,and awaken as we die everyday.With death comes creation..The 5th dimension is here and now, and as i have descovered, all of these dimensions are, and have always been,compare it to the 5th chakra,and the simbology of it..Eventualy we are and have always been One with ourselves..All the chakras become one great chakra,and so we rise like a phoenix again..
All my love
Aurora
mruppert
Posted 12/15/2007 2:34 AM (#3214 - in reply to #3055)

Hi Ah roar ah:
     Please excuse my ignorance, since I have not studied this from a more modern viewpoint. And I am just plain dumb about certain things. Are you referring to the Himma of the Sufi's, which I think modern people call the heart chakra.
     I don't know this stuff that well...I mean I know the Sufi beliefs, but I don't know how modern people see the chakras.

Peace n' Love,
Marty and Whirling Dervish Cats
Rose
Posted 3/22/2008 12:15 PM (#3965 - in reply to #3214)

Student

I believe there was a shift that started many years ago. I was reading some celtic lore that mentioned a ring that appeared around the moon. One full moon night I saw what appeared to be a perfect circle of clouds being illuminated by the moon. That same week a local artist had a book on display at the local Hallmark. The cover had a picture of a full moon illuminating a circle of clouds and spoke of change. I was shocked and felt it was more than mere coincendence. These sort of things I believe are synchronicities. The book wasn't on the shelf, it was sitting there in front of me at the counter in a small display otherwise I probably wouldn't have seen the book at all.

Yes I have sensed a spiritual movement and great change since then. I've sensed greater awareness outside of just the five senses. But what does all this really mean? As we increase our awareness will it be used for ending suffering? Will it be used for good? Or should we all be aware that it could be exploited and used for more dubious matters? Like using intuits or remote viewers to fight better wars?

So many gifts and so little understanding. So few good intentions.

Food for thought.

LeapingDolphin
Posted 3/22/2008 10:28 PM (#3980 - in reply to #3055)

A friend of mine had amazingly insightful dreams for years where he'd dream images, write them down in his journal, and within a few days, something would occur in the news, etc, that matched exactly what he'd seen. He feels that he was traveling to other dimensions during his rest and recalled what he'd seen as dreams.

Nowadays my friend is an amazingly helpful and gifted energy healer, he has helped me alleviate back and joint pain, helped me become more intuitive, and helps others with both in-person and long distance energy treatments. I am an RN in western medicine for 20+ years and would not have believed this could have helped in the way it has. The treatments are sort of like... you know how when acupunture helps unblock meridians and relieves pain in that way? That's sort of what he does with energy, instead of needles.

Anyway I am helping my friend with his business, at least the online part of it. Roger is amazing, and he's going to be having a free demo session of his long distance treatment style, this Thursday March 27. Please check http://www.rogerenergyhealing.com or email energyhealing1122@gmail.com for more information or to sign up, no matter where you are.

Thanks for this great forum!
Sandy