Expanding the truth in Southern Africa ? support anybody?
whitelion342
Posted 11/8/2007 4:32 AM (#2847)
Subject: Expanding the truth in Southern Africa ? support anybody?

Hello,
Ive been working in the spiritual field in south africa for a long time, indeed if i may include anybody through love, to maybe assist me in a ground breaking experience..Here i have found a lack in the needed info and guidlines in how to start metaphysical schools everywhere here..I believe here is only a handful of souls who try very hard to move and support the truth of love and cosciousness..So many let outs but not anything that is in a whole..
I guess what im trying to say is that the need is there but the means to do it is weak and perhaps non existent..Not everybody here has a home, let alone knowledge to work a computer..and this is accross the border of all the cultures in this country,so no everybody here will know what the term consciousness means.I dont want to bore anybody with whats prominent here..
There is also no forgiveness , although when mr mandella was released there was a strong form of repentence and peace.,forgiveness..but soon people tire, lose their sense of selflove and we return again to the beginning..
There is simply no letting go of the past, yet everybody wants to move forward, it happens slowly, and im not critisizing this either..the master will appear when the student is ready..it always is so..
The institutes here are simply to small to make any large impact..

Let me cut this short, i have a prayer and a dream to create along with all those who believe in a sanctuary for souls, a simple universal retreat for anybody and everybody.You are all welcome in South Africa, a place, that
is safe and filled with love..Deep down i believe that the world could also find a resting place here..the flux of spiritual energy will also create a higher consciousness..
Yours sincerely,love and peace
Aurora
feel free to perhaps contact me, any ideas will be most helpfull
whitelion342@yahoo.com

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Shantina
Posted 11/8/2007 1:17 PM (#2848 - in reply to #2847)
Subject: RE: Expanding the truth in Southern Africa ? support anybody?

Have you ever heard of Sobonfu Some? Really awesome woman who is a ritual keeper and has made a life of bringing women's wisdom and community ritual teachings to the world. Asked by the elders of her tribe located on the Ivory Coast to bring the teachings to the west, she now lives in the U.S. I know that Africa is a big continent and that the Ivory Coast is along way from South Africa but she seems to be very approachable and may have some resources that she could point you to. She also does workshops and retreats and could possibly set something up to come to your area to teach. Here is her website http://www.sobonfu.com/

I have 4 children and would love to come to visit you, I have longed to be in Africa for decades, I have never been but it is definitely a lifelong dream. And I feel it would be a wonderful learning experience for my children. I will set my intention again and when I can make it work I will be in touch :-)

Best of wishes to you,
Shantina
Tracy Martin
Posted 11/8/2007 1:41 PM (#2849 - in reply to #2847)

Alumni

Aurora! How wonderful that you have joined the Discussion Board. We have had several enrolled students from South Africa, I hope they will drop in here and see your post and connect with you. These students have great hearts and deep love for their country. It only takes a few to touch the hearts of many!  Nelson Mandella is someone who is very highly esteemed in the US as an inspirational peacemaker. We also honor the work that Mahatma Ghandi did in South Africa as he assisted in raising the consciousness of the world about human rights and dignity.  Start where you are White Lion, you are supported by the divine, by Mother Earth, by Master's and Angels, and by brothers and sisters throughout the Universe in your soul's intention to bless and uplift the people. Peace! Tracy 
mruppert
Posted 11/8/2007 9:04 PM (#2850 - in reply to #2847)

Hi all:
     I guess this is why "everybody down Gauteng(spelling?) way sings the Pata Pata song".
     We used to sing that in what we called "click-click" when we were kids. I forget who made it famous; I think it was Mariam Makeba? Too tired to Google.
      Anyway, the land has great wealth, one certain kind which was and still is unevenly distributed. But it's greatest wealth, is there for everyone. WhiteLion, you have had the inspiration, and thus, you will see the way.
      I have also discovered why I go off on tangents to topics...it is because what you say brings back memories...and I remember this and can easily check it, if I had a working record player that would play 45's...vinyl recordings that were small and had big holes in the center. Anyway, when we sang the Pata Pata song....we sang from sheet music. The words were printed. The recording that became popular in the USA, in I think the late 50's, changed the words...so that it was "everybody down Johannesburg way sings the Pata Pata song".
I think the rationale was that people might know Jo'burg more readily and associate it with South Africa than Gauteng..and I don't know if I am spelling it correctly....anyway, a piece of personal history.

Peace,
Marty
whitelion342
Posted 11/9/2007 4:31 AM (#2857 - in reply to #2847)

Hey there ,
Thanks so much for the response, its truly amazing to feel all the energy from you all..
This has set me off into something great as i have said i do believe in miracles,and it happens all the time, seen and unseen..I will try with all of the strength that i can feel from most of you to move this into a creative reality..Soon it will come.
Shantina : thankyou for the info, will search up on Sobonfu, i would love to keep in touch as well !
Thanks to mrrupert ; get yourself the vinyl player, soon all of this will play again,Mariam Makeba, thats her allright, clicking away, as we speak.
Dearest Tracy, thankyou for your never ending spiritual boost, we are connected, and this will bring forth Love..

I dont believe that creation is difficult and hard, if its all done with love, there is no effort at all..
Love is effortless..Peace and grace upon all
Blessed Be

p.s Im researching all avenues to express this dream, it is important to build this for the people,more importantly everyone in the global village at the moment there is a building,and a big beautiful sanctuary garden, the owners want to sell it to the highest bidder, but it is of historic value, so nothing will be broken down,only restored..and it must be used as a place of worship,spiritual.Nothing has come through yet..This is my dream, and this will be the place, its central,pretty much to everything..perhaps it will create job opportunities to many, and restore the weary soul, perhaps a school for the gifted like the metaphysical centre..i will take nothing of this, only the apreciation of those who are in need...and to see happiness,and feel it..to me that is the most important thing of all..
I personally dont know much more , my knowledge is limited..but experience has taught me, that the power of creation is always done with love..So this is it..
Thanks for allowing me to share this idea, the more you all know,the greater the creative power of love
Ideas and guidelines are most welcome
Love and light

aurora

RevBruce
Posted 11/28/2007 4:29 PM (#3043 - in reply to #2847)

Hi Whitelion,
I found it interesting that you feel such a need to expand the truth in South Africa. Last year I studied healing with Rev Alf Reynolds from the White Chapel in Durdan. He had come here to New York because he was lead by Spirit. He was told there could be a great number of healers here but we were having a hard time making the connection to the Divine. The feeling I had gotten from this was that because we as a whole have so much materially, that we don't see when we are missing something Spiritually. The feeling I got from Alf and his assistant Viven was one of greatly uplifting Spiritualality amid what many of us here in the USA would consider impossible situations. I learned a great deal from them and one of the most important lesson for me was my own humility. I believe we are where we are to act as beacons to draw to us the light that is needed to bring enlightenment to others. You sound to me to be such a beacon. Holding true to your own spiritual energy will help create the higher consciousness you are looking for.
Holding you in Love and Light,
Bruce
whitelion342
Posted 11/30/2007 12:15 AM (#3065 - in reply to #3043)

Hello Rev Bruce ,
Thankyou for that acknowledgement , right now its like honey to my ears..I stay in the Durban region,this centre will be in the old Manor house in Northdene,perhaps it sounds familliar ? Truly the upliftment in this matter does depend on how uplifted i feel to myself..I feel like Noah, everybody seems to have this incredulous expression when i mention my dream,but i do trust with all of love and the Oneness of God.
I guess God gave us the plans and the material,the rest is up to us..Thankyou for being there, i do feel that i can connect with you..I do acknowledge your love and the fellowship of your spiritual familly,simply because i can feel it from you.
God bless you in the light as you do unto me.
Love and Light
aurora
zsolnde
Posted 12/4/2007 1:11 PM (#3094 - in reply to #2847)

Hi there. I live in Johannesburg, well Edenglen actually, in SA and I am very interested in assisting you. I received an email from the UMS staff pointing me to you on this discussion forum as, I must admit, I never knew it existed until now. Every day as I drive to work I see people begging on street corners, homeless people carrying their worldly possessions on their back, battered street children with such sadness in their eyes, and I wish each time that there was something I could do. I would love to be able to do something, anything to help them. Unfortunately I can't help you much on the info and guidelines part of how to do it, but please know I am there willing to help in whatever way I can. Maybe we can find others who could assist?
whitelion342
Posted 12/10/2007 6:00 AM (#3146 - in reply to #3094)

hey there, its great to connect locally too, very happy that you posted..Im still on it, and it is also my feeling that something should be done..still you know how it is here, i dont know who to ask anymore, ive emailed "ubuntu", you think we should try the parlement ?
Im feeling very serious about this,..Just imagine we could help rape victims with spiritual counceling, and they in turn can find solice within, not even to mention the hunger, teach them how to make it, you and i have had that experience in whichever way we did, to even create a community garden..Geez its very hard, i do apreciate, everybody who has had a look at this,all in the end, with love everything is possible..email me if you would like so we can gather up this movement..Yours in Love
Aurora
RevBruce
Posted 12/12/2007 11:12 AM (#3183 - in reply to #2847)

First of all I do not wish to diminish what is going on in SA, but in many ways it is no different here. There are people suffering everywhere. The remedy that is working for me is the same one I have always lived my life by. We many times work best by helping one person at a time. Teaching a person how to grow their own food or how to fish is always better than feeding them for one day. By giving what ever we can (money, talent, guidance, our time to listen) we are making a difference. Helping others make a connection to the Universe (GOD) leads them back to their selves and their purpose in being here. Staying true to your self and your core beliefs will help you be in the right place at the right time to make a difference. If each of us change three persons belief in themselves and they each change three more, by the time we get to 2012 we can recreate the garden that this world is meant to be. The biggest chalenge is always to remain true to ourselves. Staying and living on the path has been the hardest and most rewarding thing I have ever tried to acomplish.