Quantum Physics
Dee Young
Posted 11/6/2007 4:39 PM (#2840)
Subject: Quantum Physics

I hope this is okay to post here (I am a UMS student). I wanted to let everyone know that Gregg Braden will be doing a teleseminar this week on quantum physics. I have seen him speak at a Hay House conference and he was amazing. He is so passionate about his work and that passion comes out in his teachings.

Check it out!
http://www.hayhouseradio.com/liveevents/102507/index.php

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Tracy Martin
Posted 11/6/2007 7:14 PM (#2842 - in reply to #2840)
Subject: RE: Quantum Physics

Alumni

Thanks Dee! I am sure a lot of folks will be interested. Hay House radio also offers many free programs by many different healers in their archives.

Peace!

Frank in Japan
Posted 12/1/2007 2:30 AM (#3075 - in reply to #2840)
Subject: RE: Quantum Physics

student

Hello Dee,

I agree!

I'm currently reading his book about The Divine Matrix.

I have found the book so far to be brilliant in demonstrating scientific ideas in a spiritual context. I come from a college physics background, and find his treatment of scientific research to be very sound and carefully thought out. His writing can require some contemplation at times to really understand the implications he presents, so I would recommend reading the work in a self paced way.

I am impressed with how broadly he researches his work. Very interesting reading indeed for those interested in the quantum mechanics side of metaphysics!

He also has written other books which I am keen to read.

Blessings and peace,

Frank