ways chakras correlate
danny.israel
Posted 10/10/2007 1:22 AM (#2659)
Subject: ways chakras correlate

Student

Hey guys,

I'm wondering in what way the lower chakras correlate to the higher chakras. ( by this i mean; crown- root, brow - sacral?, throat - solar plexus? )

I deduced that when one chakra increases the correlating chakra decreases in that amount.

Would activating both chakras simultaneously be a way to put them in balance?

Thank you,

Danny
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 10/10/2007 9:01 AM (#2662 - in reply to #2659)
Subject: RE: ways chakras correlate

PhD Alumni

Activating all the chakras is what is known to be a Kundulini awakening. You do not have to close down another to open one. It can be hard to open all the chakras though, for me it takes a lot of effort. If you try a system like Reiki, your chakras will automatically adjust themselves after an attunement. UMS offers great classes on all these subjects and are very well written to understand more than what i could write here.

Blessings~
danny.israel
Posted 10/10/2007 2:36 PM (#2665 - in reply to #2659)

Student

yea, i'm actually a student, just dont know how to change my status because i signed up before I was a student.

I realize the chakras can all activate, and may put more focus into this but this is more specifically to do with the fact that we are out of balance and have one dominant chakra, in which case we could use our breath and activate 2 chakras, the corresponding chakra. On yin we could inhale the lower chakra and yang exhale our higher chakra. This is more natural and less effortful since one of these chakras would be our dominant one.
Supernatural3
Posted 10/10/2007 10:05 PM (#2671 - in reply to #2659)

PhD Alumni

Depends on what you believe in, the mind controls everything. If you want them all to be simultaneous, they will be, all you have to do is 'think' it so. There is no proof of anything otherwise- Everything is theory.... I have my own theory- which is just to 'think' them any way you want them. It's easier for me to keep them on auto-pilot. Others will have different ways, i only speak of my own, which tends to work well for me.

Congratulations on your decision to take these classes, I am sure you will love them all.