Bachelors Project volunteers
Thomas
Posted 7/17/2007 10:27 PM (#2274)
Subject: Bachelors Project volunteers

Hello students and faculty of UMS and curious guests. As I prepare my Bachelors project on Astrology, I am hoping to find a few volunteers to help me with collecting data. As the inherent generosity of the metaphysical community will generate many responses, I will be selecting based on Zodiac. The first four signs I hope to work with are Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn. I will try to take as little of your time as possible and will provide you with a copy of my work at the conclusion of the project. If interested, please send me a message with DOB and a little about yourself and metaphysical interests. I hope to find people that have time during the hours of darkness, as some of this project will involve star and planet viewing. This will also help if you have Sprint or a free nights and weekends plan on your cell phone. Other than that I am looking for social diversity so be creative . Thanks in advance and Blessings to all.

Thomas
thomas@treeofeden.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 7/18/2007 9:18 PM (#2287 - in reply to #2274)
Subject: RE: Bachelors Project volunteers

PhD Alumni

I am a Leo, have Sprint and love the nights. LOL I live in Ohio though, home of clouds. but we do get some good star gazing nights. If i can help you, let me know. PM me for my b-day. My email is Supernatural3@gmail.com
mruppert
Posted 7/18/2007 11:00 PM (#2288 - in reply to #2274)

Hello Thomas:
I don't believe that I, personally, can be of any help to you, as I am Virgo. However, I am curious as to what you are trying to study. I am a student within AMORC....ah, we use initials like everybody is supposed to understand, it is the Ancient and Mystical Order of the Rose Cross. The books available, and the Library in San Jose, CA is extensive concerning astrology. Simply because, we believe astrology is a valid science, and very important to each and every one of mankind. Astrological charts are in many bibles. The interest in it continues to this very day and will do so far beyond my lifetime.
Hence, my curiosity!
Best wishes to you,
Marty
GraceN777
Posted 9/22/2007 11:28 PM (#2623 - in reply to #2274)

I am not sure if your still needing new information for your project. I am a Leo, and not sure if your working on that sign as of yet. If you are, I would be more than willing to provide you with my birthdate, time, place etc... just email me back and I will give you that asap. Good luck on your project. Hope to hear from you. Best wishes, Grace
Danjummai
Posted 9/26/2007 4:42 PM (#2629 - in reply to #2274)

PhD Alumni

I am Libra, I know nothing about stars more than the basic info that they are beautiful objects beyond our wildest imagination. Thomas, I hope you are not looking for people like you who know our cosmic system like the back of their hands, if you are, I do not know how I could be of any help. Good luck.
Rose
Posted 3/16/2008 10:36 PM (#3837 - in reply to #2274)

Student

I had to respond to this. I don't know if it will help you with your project but for years I've been saying that the zodiac sign plays a part in how we operate as individuals. Recently I learned that top insurance companies are using signs and the studies they've performed have helped them to see which signs are more apt to have vehicle accidents etc.

Another thing I learned was that this sort of thinking is already and has been used full force in China's work place. They believe that based on peoples zodiac signs they can tell what sort of work they would be better suited. Again, I don't know if you can use any of this but if you can I thought I would illuminate a path you may find most interesting.

Peace to you...